Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 1, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
Jollibee.

Don't act like youre on some i love Jesus shit if you aren't. Ive has sexual encounters with girls that go to all kinds of bible studies and shit and they know Im an asshole and cuss and don't really pay much mind to organized religion

Oh your experience has helped me alot! wow thank you so much! i learned so much with just 1 experience wow!
September 1, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
B Low Brown

Don't act like youre on some i love Jesus shit if you aren't. Ive has sexual encounters with girls that go to all kinds of bible studies and shit and they know Im an asshole and cuss and don't really pay much mind to organized religion

Oh your experience has helped me alot! wow thank you so much! i learned so much with just 1 experience wow!

Lol guess you didn't want my advice that just said "be yourself"

have fun being fake in an attempt to get girls

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

September 1, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
Jollibee.

Being "myself" is not enough in todays age b. I need to utilize things as much as possible inorder to benefit myself for myself.
I'm more of a Thrasymachus person and i would go out of my way just to get what i want even though it might sound wrong. That's why i'm asking if there are specific things i could do to get with this girl with the possible information she has given.

Like this nigga
www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mjvn_it-s-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-j_fun
September 1, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Being "myself" is not enough in todays age b. I need to utilize things as much as possible inorder to benefit myself for myself.
I'm more of a Thrasymachus person and i would go out of my way just to get what i want even though it might sound wrong. That's why i'm asking if there are specific things i could do to get with this girl with the possible information she has given.

Like this nigga

dude your in the wrong thread, if you have to fake your personality for "one" chick you take a L.

:)

September 1, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
veryrareandbased

Will keep this short.

I care and like this girl a lot. We had a thing going on for a couple of months but fought a lot. She ended up cutting me off. We havent spoken/seen eachother for about 7 months now. The feelings are still there for her for sure and I truly seen a future with this girl.

So the advice I need from y'all that might've went through this before. Should I try again some how or just lay it to rest & stop.

She cut you off and hasn't contacted you since while you still have feelings?

Time to move on, my man.

this.

Respect. Homies.
Time to move on. I feel like it's the best.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 1, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
.AG23.

Like this nigga

youre a beta ass nigga. Its called game bitch. learn it.
September 1, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
Jollibee.

Like this nigga

youre a beta ass nigga. Its called game bitch. learn it.

Your dick is uncircumsized so shit is irrelevant.
Lol no shit im being beta why the fuck would i post here in the 1st place.
September 1, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
.AG23.

uncircumsized and still had more bitches then you ever will.
September 2, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
Jollibee.

your a fucking bully. Help me out then you fucking twat.
September 2, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
.AG23.

your a fucking bully. Help me out then you fucking twat.

lol Im fucking with you dude. like the other guy was saying. Telling a bitch what they want to hear does not equal changing who you are.
September 2, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
Jollibee.

Do white girls like Boiling Crab?
September 9, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
Belak

Me and my girl were together for 6 months (3 months long distance) . Before summer break she told me that she was going to study abroad in spain for a full year for the upcoming school year, however we still went into a relationship ignoring that future. When she came back for summer break we had the best of times and its been the healthiest relationship I've ever had. We agreed on not doing long distance because it'd take away from her experience in spain and the same for me vise versa, however we were keeping in consistent contact since she left. She skyped me last week and it was weird cause 2 weeks ago we were together and not were not, I brought that up and told her that we should take a break and not talk for a few months. However throughout the week it got me thinking that I really love this girl and maybe we could make it work. I was thinking maybe we could skype once every week or two, so that she could still take advantage of her studying abroad without too much distraction. I proposed my solution to her the other day and she said that she loves me like crazy but that she wants some time by herself to become more independent without a relationship. However she still wants to keep in contact with me on a regular basis, I told her thats selfish and that we can't do that and if were to do that then I don't want her hooking up with anyone. She then said she's not looking to hook up with anyone and that she loves me but feels we shouldn't limit ourselves as far as hooking up with other people because you never know what can happen and she doesn't want to regret any mistake she'd make.

Bottom of the line I'm not down with her hooking up but I can't really do anything since she's thousands of miles away. At the same time I want to hold on to her and she wants to do the same....Either way it seems like a lose-lose situation, any advice?
September 9, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^ drop her, she doesn't love you. if she did she wouldnt want to "hook up" with others

:)

September 9, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
falcon0

She then said she's not looking to hook up with anyone and that she loves me but feels we shouldn't limit ourselves as far as hooking up with other people because you never know what can happen and she doesn't want to regret any mistake she'd make.

Red flag, buddy.
September 9, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
Belak

^^ drop her, she doesn't love you. if she did she wouldnt want to "hook up" with others

That's what I think but I want her to admit it, she just says she's not sure what she wants but knows for a fact she loves me. Balls in her court, I'm just gonna act like I don't care.
September 9, 2012 @ 07:29 AM
GW

That's what I think but I want her to admit it, she just says she's not sure what she wants but knows for a fact she loves me. Balls in her court, I'm just gonna act like I don't care.

I know you love her and all, but if she feels that way, there's nothing you can really do about it. If she wants to have an open relationship, then cool, let her have it. At the same time, go out and fuck as many girls as possible. You won't be in the wrong since it's what she wanted right? If this girl really loved you, she wouldn't even think about the possibility of having an open relationship. You would be the only one for you and she wouldn't care about other guys and whatnot. There's better out there for you my dude. She doesn't truly love you, but since you want to keep her around, might as well take advantage of it. You're only making it hard for yourself.
September 9, 2012 @ 08:53 AM
missy.

She then said she's not looking to hook up with anyone and that she loves me but feels we shouldn't limit ourselves as far as hooking up with other people because you never know what can happen and she doesn't want to regret any mistake she'd make.

Red flag, buddy.

didnt even have to read the whole thing and i can tell you this.... excuses, excuses, excuses.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

September 9, 2012 @ 09:00 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Missy l want to slap your titties
September 9, 2012 @ 09:01 AM

Inactive

My girl literally took a chomp out of my dick she was mad cause i stuck it down he throat and made her gag.cool
September 9, 2012 @ 10:02 AM
vanitas

Me and my girl were together for 6 months (3 months long distance) . Before summer break she told me that she was going to study abroad in spain for a full year for the upcoming school year, however we still went into a relationship ignoring that future. When she came back for summer break we had the best of times and its been the healthiest relationship I've ever had. We agreed on not doing long distance because it'd take away from her experience in spain and the same for me vise versa, however we were keeping in consistent contact since she left. She skyped me last week and it was weird cause 2 weeks ago we were together and not were not, I brought that up and told her that we should take a break and not talk for a few months. However throughout the week it got me thinking that I really love this girl and maybe we could make it work. I was thinking maybe we could skype once every week or two, so that she could still take advantage of her studying abroad without too much distraction. I proposed my solution to her the other day and she said that she loves me like crazy but that she wants some time by herself to become more independent without a relationship. However she still wants to keep in contact with me on a regular basis, I told her thats selfish and that we can't do that and if were to do that then I don't want her hooking up with anyone. She then said she's not looking to hook up with anyone and that she loves me but feels we shouldn't limit ourselves as far as hooking up with other people because you never know what can happen and she doesn't want to regret any mistake she'd make.

Bottom of the line I'm not down with her hooking up but I can't really do anything since she's thousands of miles away. At the same time I want to hold on to her and she wants to do the same....Either way it seems like a lose-lose situation, any advice?

if she didn't love you then i don't think she'd insist on keeping in contact regularly despite the current circumstances.

as far as the hooking up goes, i'm pretty sure she's just planning ahead b. you already know that both of you will get horny and have urges sooner or later after being apart from each other (and without sexual contact) for so long

if you really think she's worth it, then keep it going. but try to limit feelings of attachment as much as possible, that way if anything were to happen along the way it wouldn't feel as horrible
September 9, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
A!exander

If she loves you then she wouldn't suggest in not limiting each other to hooking up with people. Straight up, an actual relationship is exclusive. She might be using an excuse to say she's not looking to hook up with noone now, but that she wouldn't mind. She could be saying this now so she don't have to feel guilty so she telling you now. That's havok on your mental health with her sayin that and your too far away to have any real say in it. Stay in contact since you love her, but I guess don't have any expectations from her i suppose?
September 9, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
slytendencies

If she loves you then she wouldn't suggest in not limiting each other to hooking up with people. Straight up, an actual relationship is exclusive. She might be using an excuse to say she's not looking to hook up with noone now, but that she wouldn't mind. She could be saying this now so she don't have to feel guilty so she telling you now. That's havok on your mental health with her sayin that and your too far away to have any real say in it. Stay in contact since you love her, but I guess don't have any expectations from her i suppose?

This, in my experience bitches that are genuinely in love with a guy ain't tryna take the D from other dudes. They love thinking your exclusive and ain't getting other pussy.
September 9, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
Belak

I told her we shouldn't speak for a bit, but now I wanna confront her about this. I need to get the truth out of her I feel, but I'm not trying to be persistent with contact?
September 9, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
Pantic

Lmao you love the girl and you are in a relationship and you dont want to be persistent with contact? Fuck is that....
September 9, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
Belak

This has all happened rather recently, just talked to her yesterday about giving some space to think so I didn't want to be rash. But I hit her up with a voicemail a little after i posted that.
September 9, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
dizii

The whole 'true love' bullshit some of you niggas are talking about is ridonculous. Just because she suggested hooking up for the time span doesn't mean she doesn't really love you. From what I see, homegirl's just being reasonable. We all know long distance relationships suck. How can anyone live their life to the fullest with the restriction that their signif. other may not approve? Then, there'll be doubts that the bf/gf is going through the same issues. It'll be a long-lasting time period of insecurity. With that said, a relationship that no longer provides comfort and security is dead beat. Ask yourself this: Will this long distance relationship do anything for me? Is it going to hinder my individual development? Am I just holding on because I can't let go yet?

I'm pretty sure the girl loves you, but she's doing what's right for the both. It'll hurt you for awhile, but holding on to something that's no longer there will do you no justice.
September 9, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

LOL At these niggas asking for advice. If u like a bitch go up straight to her and ask her out bruh. Unless u like me and r thick skinned and basic bitches dont phase me
September 9, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
backlikethat

Doesn't it suck seeing your first love once every week?
But at the same time, you want to see her even if you guys dont talk anymore.

Who feels me on dis?
September 9, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
$$$$$

It feels great seeing your ex while you lookin fly as fuck talkin and sitting next to other chicks and then looking at her salty ass expression.
September 9, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
dizii

It feels great seeing your ex while you lookin fly as fuck talkin and sitting next to other chicks and then looking at her salty ass expression.

Did you smash la senorita yet?

Please login first to reply.