The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

May 19, 2012 @ 01:50:15 AM
My neighborhood park has lots of middle school aged girls runnin round n about. Thinking of pulling a bangbus type of move here where i go up and just try n getem horny and smash right in the woods by the side. Any1 know how this can go about?
May 19, 2012 @ 02:24:03 AM
need some help. Been dating my girl for 6 months been talking for about 8 months and she leaves for college in 3 months. I miss her alot when i dont see her for a day what can i do to miss her less and make it easier when she goes to college.

Please help me

where the azn girls at

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 19, 2012 @ 05:07:21 AM
Got caught jacking off to Hannah Montana again this morning. Any idea on how to fap stealthier?

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 19, 2012 @ 08:58:15 AM
Sup fellas. Girl and I of one year and a half broke up due to me neglecting the relationship, cause I had finals and shit namsayin. So She ended it and shit. At first, i didn't care. If anything i was more happy. As of late, however, my feelings did a complete 180. i miss this chick so much. Before we broke up, we exchanged texts, and i said some shit i shouldn't have you know, just cause i was heated. We broke up one week ago. I want to get back with her, but i keep seeing this dude with her around school.. No homo doe, the guy is handsome, so i feel threatened. I want to go up to her and tell her i miss her and shit, but im afraid she's moved on already. I also don't want to make it seem like she won, and be like i'm the first one to crack you know, and that shes getting some satisfaction over seeing me hurt.
So. How should i go around to getting her to love me again? I mean, she didn't move on that quick, did she? Is she making me jealous or is she just trying to fill the hole that my dick once occupied?
Keep in mind, we're in high school (seniors) and we lost our virginities to each other.
OR should i just completely forget about her? Right now Im hurting, and i can barely sleep at night due to my thinking about her constantly.
Thanks fam.
May 19, 2012 @ 14:06:15 PM
Just talk to her and tell her you're sorry and ask if you can still at least be friends and I guarantee you'll be fucking again in a week. You don't gotta say I miss you and shit.

I'm That Nigga.

May 19, 2012 @ 20:53:56 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
need some help. Been dating my girl for 6 months been talking for about 8 months and she leaves for college in 3 months. I miss her alot when i dont see her for a day what can i do to miss her less and make it easier when she goes to college.

Please help me

try not being a simp. that might help.
May 22, 2012 @ 03:41:25 AM
update: first date went well, took her mini-golfing and chilled at the beach at night. we pretty much clicked right away. kissed a couple of times as well. she even added if we could do this again sometime.

2 days later i asked her if she wanted to go on a study date with me and she was quick to say yes. but today, i texted her if we were still going and chick was undecided b/c of her mom. told her to hit me up later and she never bothered texting/calling me back. she blowing me off or should i give her benefit of the doubt?

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 22, 2012 @ 04:13:16 AM
the way you described how things went previously, give her benefit of the doubt. i wouldn't trip off about it.
May 22, 2012 @ 04:22:03 AM
the way you described how things went previously, give her benefit of the doubt. i wouldn't trip off about it.

should i wait for her to make the move now?

May 22, 2012 @ 04:27:41 AM
^ Ball's in her court, my man. Don't be too clingy. You're playing it just right.

PS - Remember: "Give her the gift of missing you."
May 22, 2012 @ 04:33:25 AM
thanks tellmewhentogo & D.Rose. 'preciate it fellas

May 22, 2012 @ 04:46:58 AM
Ay fellas what does simpin mean?

Fly on little wing

May 22, 2012 @ 05:03:38 AM
Ha thanks man I appreciate it. Another quick question though... if she gives me more shit about the boyfriend, how do you think I should respond? I'm thinkin I might just say "what's he got to do with anything" or some dumb shit like that. Then again, I might be tempted to laugh and be like " you ain't got no boyfriend!" Lol

whenever u ask her wassup wit u and her and she responds wit "i have a boyfriend!" jus be like "I aint ask u that" then proceed to ask it again Lol bitches love boldness

www.NickyDsss.com

May 23, 2012 @ 06:48:24 AM
Ok. Here is my situation nikkas.

Met this girl at a party about a month and a half ago, hit it off good. Got da #, we've been talking for like a month. We go to the same college too btw. In the span of a month we've went on dates, whenever we go anywhere now we hold hands, we've fucked twice, and we talk nearly everyday at this point. Been semi-serious for about 3-4 weeks now. She's going home for the summer (2 hours away) and i'm staying here. The quarter ends in 2 1/2 weeks. My question is, should I make the girl official? or how do I talk to her that I wanna continue to see her this summer? I like her (no simp) and want that pussy exclusive to me. No homo but she changed a nikka, I wanna be with this girl everyday, she's got brains and beauty.

info on how to ask a girl to be a serious exclusive girlfriend? i'm tryna do this shit thursday, that way we have two weeks here before she leaves as being official and shit
May 23, 2012 @ 06:50:53 AM
If you want exclusive pussy you gotta make it official.
May 23, 2012 @ 06:54:23 AM
If you want exclusive pussy you gotta make it official.

word. how do I initiate that tho?
May 23, 2012 @ 06:58:04 AM
well, based on your description it seems that you guys are definitely in the pre-relationship (pretty damn close to a relationship) phase. She is probably just waiting for you to initiate the relationship. (Don't sleep on it cause she may think you're not at all interested and you'll have heavy regrets) It seems like you are close enough to really do anything so take the extra mile and just ask her to be your girlfriend. (your choice on how to ask her) Some girls hate cheesy ass crap while some like you to be upfront and confident. I would probably choose the latter.
May 23, 2012 @ 07:22:21 AM
well, based on your description it seems that you guys are definitely in the pre-relationship (pretty damn close to a relationship) phase. She is probably just waiting for you to initiate the relationship. (Don't sleep on it cause she may think you're not at all interested and you'll have heavy regrets) It seems like you are close enough to really do anything so take the extra mile and just ask her to be your girlfriend. (your choice on how to ask her) Some girls hate cheesy ass crap while some like you to be upfront and confident. I would probably choose the latter.

good looks. i'm taking her out for ice cream then asking her at a really scenic place on our campus. it'll be late as fuck out too so we'll be alone. we've had pillow talk before, and we both say that we really like one another, and she constantly tells me how glad she is that she met me, so i should be good, right?
May 23, 2012 @ 07:40:49 AM

good looks. i'm taking her out for ice cream then asking her at a really scenic place on our campus. it'll be late as fuck out too so we'll be alone. we've had pillow talk before, and we both say that we really like one another, and she constantly tells me how glad she is that she met me, so i should be good, right?

Lol not used to committing i see.
May 23, 2012 @ 08:00:51 AM

Lol not used to committing i see.

nah. once again I said this bitch changed me, lol c'mon fam
May 27, 2012 @ 18:37:48 PM
Ha thanks man I appreciate it. Another quick question though... if she gives me more shit about the boyfriend, how do you think I should respond? I'm thinkin I might just say "what's he got to do with anything" or some dumb shit like that. Then again, I might be tempted to laugh and be like " you ain't got no boyfriend!" Lol

whenever u ask her wassup wit u and her and she responds wit "i have a boyfriend!" jus be like "I aint ask u that" then proceed to ask it again Lol bitches love boldness

Thanks bro. I'm there right now and I'm pretty sure she just dodged me on purpose. Passed me off to the dude working the next window and ducked in the back. Feels bad man.
May 27, 2012 @ 18:38:54 PM

Thanks bro. I'm there right now and I'm pretty sure she just dodged me on purpose. Passed me off to the dude working the next window and ducked in the back. Feels bad man.

damn fam smh

in other news i'm with that girl now, so s'all good here
May 28, 2012 @ 20:33:11 PM
Sup fellas. Girl and I of one year and a half broke up due to me neglecting the relationship, cause I had finals and shit namsayin. So She ended it and shit. At first, i didn't care. If anything i was more happy. As of late, however, my feelings did a complete 180. i miss this chick so much. Before we broke up, we exchanged texts, and i said some shit i shouldn't have you know, just cause i was heated. We broke up one week ago. I want to get back with her, but i keep seeing this dude with her around school.. No homo doe, the guy is handsome, so i feel threatened. I want to go up to her and tell her i miss her and shit, but im afraid she's moved on already. I also don't want to make it seem like she won, and be like i'm the first one to crack you know, and that shes getting some satisfaction over seeing me hurt.
So. How should i go around to getting her to love me again? I mean, she didn't move on that quick, did she? Is she making me jealous or is she just trying to fill the hole that my dick once occupied?
Keep in mind, we're in high school (seniors) and we lost our virginities to each other.
OR should i just completely forget about her? Right now Im hurting, and i can barely sleep at night due to my thinking about her constantly.
Thanks fam.

Aight so update on this shit if anyone gives a fuck. I went to her house and shit, expecting everything to be better, but she didn't have any of it. She feels like a neglected her too much throughout the relationship, which was true i guess. Also she found a new dude already, nothing official but they're getting to that point. Anyways, now im in depression mode and she won't give me another chance. She doesn't give a fuck that we swapped virginities or that we were each others first true loves. So my next question is: HOW DO I GET OVER A BITCH. QUICK.
May 28, 2012 @ 20:34:26 PM
May 29, 2012 @ 00:49:36 AM
you sound butthurt. She went to the dance with you AS FRIENDS so what were you expecting? If you like her you should make it obvious to her so she can either lead you on or reject you. Start flirting with her more and see how she reacts. If she wants it, you'll be able to tell, but if not you could still be friends no need to get mad just cuz she don't feel the same about you.
May 29, 2012 @ 01:03:17 AM
Long story short. Me and this girl have talked for about a year now. We dated for about three months, broke up and went back to "talking" again. That was all cool until recently we stopped talking to each other randomly. Like she usually calls me at night so i was waiting for it, she didnt call one night, so then I didnt hit herup because she didnt call. and it's got to the point were we havent talked for about 3 weeks. What went wrong? Should I even attempt to communicate with her or should I just chalk it up as an L? We weren't official anyway, so im just confused honestly.
May 29, 2012 @ 01:05:41 AM
smh
May 29, 2012 @ 01:31:36 AM
Long story short. Me and this girl have talked for about a year now. We dated for about three months, broke up and went back to "talking" again. That was all cool until recently we stopped talking to each other randomly. Like she usually calls me at night so i was waiting for it, she didnt call one night, so then I didnt hit herup because she didnt call. and it's got to the point were we havent talked for about 3 weeks. What went wrong? Should I even attempt to communicate with her or should I just chalk it up as an L? We weren't official anyway, so im just confused honestly.

Leave it alone. It seems she's made her choice to stop communication.

Move on, homie. Get some other bitches.
May 29, 2012 @ 02:08:48 AM
Nah that's some bad advice. Definetly try to contact her if you want to. If she's still cold or doesen't wanna invest in keeping contact after that then leave it.
You say that she usually called you at night, you waited and she didn't call and then you didn't contact her.
Maybe she was tired of always having to contact you, and wanted you to do it for a change. But you didn't. She might be feeling just like you right now, or she might just be glad you're not talking, but try figuring it out before just leaving it at least.
Please login first to reply.
x