The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

April 23, 2012 @ 05:41:18
never sent the follow up text, but got a text back just now
she said were better as friends
i fail
fuck my life
HAHA

Damn Bro. Sorry.. Sounds like you didn't fuck up anywhere except maybe waiting to long to make moves... I don't know that feel but I can imagine that feel.

On to the next one

true dat.
who knows.
maybe things will change in the future.
for now tho as you said on to the next one,
shit sucks hella bad, but as i stated before.

ill be able to sleep at night knowing at least i tried.
i mean fuck
fear of rejection is worse than the rejection itself.
at least then you know
April 23, 2012 @ 06:49:44
-Girl have a bf. Me and girl likes each other, we talk a lot, hangout a lot. (non-friendzone)
how to make her break up with the bf?

basically you shouldnt have gone and caught feelings for a girl that has a bf. most of the time girls end up unwilling to end things with the bf

quoted for truth. You just feeding her ego and she smiling while she got a man and got you on the side. Son if you and her aint in the friendzone while she has a man, what the fuck you think she gonna do if you two get together?? Cmon bruh

Don't be a homewrecker, seriously. Karma will get 'cho ass, all I gotta say.
April 23, 2012 @ 19:02:09
^^Ok imma just officially friend zone her. Imma tell her we are nothing but friends.
I'll still hang out with her, but only as friends.
Sounds good?
April 24, 2012 @ 02:49:04
Yea man cuz as much as you may wanna have that something with her, it's never cool to ruin someone elses relationship.
April 24, 2012 @ 03:09:19
Yea man cuz as much as you may wanna have that something with her, it's never cool to ruin someone elses relationship.

Who gives a fuck if its not "cool"
As long as you don't know the dude its fine to fuck that bitch like the hoe she is. Shit nigga, I fuck other niggas girls daily. They out there taken their girls on dates to dinner and she comin to my place for dessert. Its awesome fuckin other niggas girls. You get the pussy and dont have to deal with all the feelings bullshit. I never fuck a dude's girl that I know though. Thats some shady shit. If I meet you, then I ain't fuckin ya girl.

I'm That Nigga.

April 24, 2012 @ 05:38:04
Theres a difference between fucking some dudes girl if she's down and telling a girl to break up with her boyfriend. Cuz if she really wanted to she would've done it by then and wouldn't have waited for you to tell her to. Feel me?
April 24, 2012 @ 07:34:54
I fucked a shorty with a bf. She told him she cheated and he still stayed with her.

Simp life.
April 25, 2012 @ 02:12:14
Alright so I told her some funny shit, along with a happy bday, and all she said was "Thanks!".

It's apparent that she's lost interest, but something inside me wants to call her up a week or two from now and make plans. Is this a good idea or should I just drop it already? My gut (and dick) is telling me she's playing hard to get.
April 25, 2012 @ 02:20:45
HS Relationships. Is it possible to last?
April 25, 2012 @ 02:27:48
^ i've seen it done. didn't work out for me though. I would advise against them.. you're still mad young and to be honest, you should try to get as much pussy in as you can. You'll have plenty of time to be in relationships when you're older but there is the argument of being in a relationship and going through a break up to gain knowledge and become more mature but i'm not sure it's worth it.. Just have them bitches chase you and get dat cat wet, ya heard!
April 25, 2012 @ 02:44:37
I don't love my gf any more, but I don't know how to end it because I do not want to hurt her feelings.
April 25, 2012 @ 02:46:50
^ i've seen it done. didn't work out for me though. I would advise against them.. you're still mad young and to be honest, you should try to get as much pussy in as you can. You'll have plenty of time to be in relationships when you're older but there is the argument of being in a relationship and going through a break up to gain knowledge and become more mature but i'm not sure it's worth it.. Just have them bitches chase you and get dat cat wet, ya heard!

Lets say that im a Christian and don't believe in sex before marriage. (Same as the girl)
Whats your thought then?
April 25, 2012 @ 02:48:17
jaded
I don't love my gf any more, but I don't know how to end it because I do not want to hurt her feelings.

Yeah but you're also going to hurt her feelings if you stay in the relationship after coming to the realization that you don't love her anymore, so you might as well end it so you can both get on with your lives.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 25, 2012 @ 02:50:14
jaded
Originally posted by Inactive User

Lets say that im a Christian and don't believe in sex before marriage. (Same as the girl)
Whats your thought then?

That's actually the only time I've seen it work. I worked with a guy that is Mormon and so is his wife, they met as teenagers through the church and didn't have sex until they were married.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 25, 2012 @ 02:52:50

You have to disregard her feelings in this situation dude. Be real with her and yourself. A relationship is two people and if one isn't feeling it anymore, and you've already decided you want out and you don't love her anymore, end it. You're wasting her time and dragging her along just because you want to spare her feelings. You're prolonging the inevitable, which will make things worse for her. Plus staying in something you aren't feeling is gonna waste your time too. Trust me when I say you're going to be unhappy if you stay when you don't love her anymore.

...now someone answer my question.
April 25, 2012 @ 03:18:48

You have to disregard her feelings in this situation dude. Be real with her and yourself. A relationship is two people and if one isn't feeling it anymore, and you've already decided you want out and you don't love her anymore, end it. You're wasting her time and dragging her along just because you want to spare her feelings. You're prolonging the inevitable, which will make things worse for her. Plus staying in something you aren't feeling is gonna waste your time too. Trust me when I say you're going to be unhappy if you stay when you don't love her anymore.

...now someone answer my question.

well i only saw one of your posts, and i doubt she is playing hard to get just move on.
April 25, 2012 @ 03:22:44

Whats your thought then?

Some say that makes for a better connection.. but in the end it's really all up to you man. Still gotta be able to have fun, but i'm not saying you can't have fun while being with her..

EDIT: Bliggy, yo girls are ruthless man. you can never truly tell what signs theyre giving you and what not.. just do your thing and don't look back for her. Maybe she'll look and see you ahead and change her mind
April 25, 2012 @ 03:43:44
Y'all are right. Thanks.
April 25, 2012 @ 03:58:49

Yeah but you're also going to hurt her feelings if you stay in the relationship after coming to the realization that you don't love her anymore, so you might as well end it so you can both get on with your lives.

Truth. Get it done sooner than later.
April 25, 2012 @ 22:02:06

Truth. Get it done sooner than later.

be straight up with ya shit mayn
April 25, 2012 @ 22:14:48
Aight so i was flirting with a girl some time ago, we hung out once but not alone and some time after that we were texting and i asked if she wanted to hang out just the two of us. No reply came, so i decided i was done and didn't text her anymore. Like a week after she hit me up saturday night just small talking, now i havent texted her since but i kind of want to. I know im a bitch for doing it but i was really feeling her, past the "i want to smash" stage.
April 25, 2012 @ 22:48:36
Aight so i was flirting with a girl some time ago, we hung out once but not alone and some time after that we were texting and i asked if she wanted to hang out just the two of us. No reply came, so i decided i was done and didn't text her anymore. Like a week after she hit me up saturday night just small talking, now i havent texted her since but i kind of want to. I know im a bitch for doing it but i was really feeling her, past the "i want to smash" stage.

why do girls do this? Me and this girl used to flirt at school and through txt. But whenever i wanted to hang just us two i never got a txt back...then she would txt me about a week later as if i never asked her to hang...shit had me bugging...needless to say i never hit her up anymore so i would do the same. I just felt as if i was going out of my way to hang but only for her to never respond you knw?
April 25, 2012 @ 22:56:55
shit happened to me all the time
even though it seems like most girls are flirty, they're just being nice and don't realize that they're leading guys on
only way to know for sure is when you are flirting with her, be super physical with her and try to bring in some sexual tension
April 27, 2012 @ 14:33:22
So I hooked up with an ex girlfriend the other day. Only thing is, she has a boyfriend, and I was 100% aware of that before hand. Does that make me a shitty person? I mean, the dude sucks, and this chick is super hot. And technically I didn't cheat or anything.

April 27, 2012 @ 15:37:23
^ No it's not your fault she cheated she's the one in a relationship and it's her decision to stay faithful or not.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

April 27, 2012 @ 16:30:34
any1 been successful getting with a girl that has a bf? i'm not talking about ex's
April 27, 2012 @ 16:46:44
any1 been successful getting with a girl that has a bf? i'm not talking about ex's

^
April 27, 2012 @ 17:56:07

A couple times.

April 28, 2012 @ 00:03:10

A couple times.

Come on boy don't front like that, your twitter states you are too big of a pussy to even get at a girl that approaches YOU at a god damn nightclub and you mean to tell me you have game to get a girl that's already taken.....
April 28, 2012 @ 00:05:12
That's some faggot shit, goin' after a girl that's already taken.

Instagram: prxsh

Please login first to reply.
x