June 23, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

My ex told me she cut herself the night she "broke up with me". WTF!!!

:)

June 23, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
.kciN

Just be thankful you dodged that bullet my du, bitch sounds like a head case
June 23, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
RawShack

wtf can't edit but yeah, maybe i "shouldn't of tried to ask her out via text. would it have made it a difference if i just asked to chill one on one?

you fucked up hard by not hooking up with her when you were cuddling and shit. That was sus as fuck...

As Ed Lover once said, " C'MON SON, fuck outta here wit daa bullshit."

All you had to do was whip dick out and you wouldve went from cuddling to fuckin

ugh qft zzzzzZZ

aii well another update tonight we ended up making out in public every 5 min and shit cause we were pretty drunk. she ended up biting the shit outta my body (still did not get to smash but we was outside the whole time). but after all that we went to go eat and when i got a chance to be with her alone i pinched her butt at this halal food spot and suddenly she was like "you can't be doing that to me in public". while i was doing that whole time for the 20 min walk and we was holding each other by the waists and shit. what the fuck is going on?
June 23, 2012 @ 08:14 AM
Doobie

make love to her

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

June 23, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
aalexander

I don't know if anyone has posted this but would you date a pregnant chick?
June 23, 2012 @ 08:55 AM
athrty

I don't know if anyone has posted this but would you date a pregnant chick?

nigga no, all she do is try to find a simp who'll pay for the baby another nikka gave her and then ran off.
June 23, 2012 @ 10:22 AM
AG23

wtf can't edit but yeah, maybe i "shouldn't of tried to ask her out via text. would it have made it a difference if i just asked to chill one on one?

you fucked up hard by not hooking up with her when you were cuddling and shit. That was sus as fuck...

As Ed Lover once said, " C'MON SON, fuck outta here wit daa bullshit."

All you had to do was whip dick out and you wouldve went from cuddling to fuckin

ugh qft zzzzzZZ

aii well another update tonight we ended up making out in public every 5 min and shit cause we were pretty drunk. she ended up biting the shit outta my body (still did not get to smash but we was outside the whole time). but after all that we went to go eat and when i got a chance to be with her alone i pinched her butt at this halal food spot and suddenly she was like "you can't be doing that to me in public". while i was doing that whole time for the 20 min walk and we was holding each other by the waists and shit. what the fuck is going on?

yo come on kicks youre being gay as hell talking about "i pinched her butt" and shit. just play it cool. chick already doesnt sound like wifey since shes playing little games. 2 options.
1.play the game better.
2.feel her out a little more if you want an actual relationship.
June 23, 2012 @ 02:08 PM
RawShack

lol so nigga? what do you mean "feel her out"?
June 24, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
AG23

CMON SON. chick sounds like shes playing you. play the game better, smash, bounce. OR "feel her out" as in make sure this bitch isnt playing games and call her ass out when she does.
July 11, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
honkie

Just ended a two and half year relationship. Shit feels weird. I feel like I should be more hurt than I am.

WTB: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183997/

July 12, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Just ended a two and half year relationship. Shit feels weird. I feel like I should be more hurt than I am.

you dont care thats why.

July 12, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
nycxeric

nigga ur free, should be happy!

relationships are against nature fam, we supposed to fuck mad broads!!

we are MEN coolcool
July 12, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
honkie

nigga ur free, should be happy!

relationships are against nature fam, we supposed to fuck mad broads!!

we are MEN coolcool

you dont care thats why.

As corny and obvious as it may sound to other people: Thank you to both "@nycxeric" and "@JACOB LACIDAR". This break-up bullshit had thrown me for a loop, but it's this type of advice that keeps me grounded.

WTB: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183997/

July 12, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
nycxeric

smoke to dat! cool
July 17, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
RawShack

CMON SON. chick sounds like shes playing you. play the game better, smash, bounce. OR "feel her out" as in make sure this bitch isnt playing games and call her ass out when she does.

word you right bitches playing games stopped talking to her on to some new tings.
July 17, 2012 @ 01:23 PM
oneallah

just curious what does it mean when a girl raises her leg? like not during kissing real question

She's letting out a silent fart. The leg raise separates the buttcheeks just enough to eliminate the pffffft sound of the gas fighting its way out.

lmfao
July 20, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
hndlz

can someone explain this to me, since im clearly naive to the fact...

why do ppl say after relationships, (~pre 23y/o) that it was a waste of time? like "oh we broke up after 2 years, complete waste"???

do you plan on marryin that person or what??

to me, a relationship usually begins with figuring out if you even like the person in the first place, and from there if you genuinely love this person, and they feel the same, then there should be no regrets if the relationship sours. of course anger,bitterness etc. may be present when its all over, but how is it a waste?

hndlz.tumblr.com

July 20, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
nycxeric

bcz bitches go in to relationships thinking they have a chance of marrying niggas...and when its over they get tight lol

bitches are dumb fam, in 2012 i dont trust none of these hoes!!! the revolution here, we fuckin these hoes and leavin em in the same day coolcool

dont get caught up on 1 girl my dudes, plenty of pussy in the sea ya feel me
July 20, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
Pantic

It's not a waste, it's an experience, and i think most people feel that way? Unless the girl realised you were a complete loser and she coulda gotten better dick, in which case probably realise the same about her. Matter of fact if it lasted longer than a year or MAX 2, then that would be the actual waste. Being young should be about trying alot of things, and alot of pussy. Trying love too, of course, but long long term relationships ain't the shit when you are still a teenager or in the early 20's.
July 20, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
hndlz

bcz bitches go in to relationships thinking they have a chance of marrying niggas...and when its over they get tight lol

bitches are dumb fam, in 2012 i dont trust none of these hoes!!! the revolution here, we fuckin these hoes and leavin em in the same day coolcool

dont get caught up on 1 girl my dudes, plenty of pussy in the sea ya feel me

this nigga always comin correct with the info cool

yea i agree pantic.
its just that ppl around me have always said that its a waste. i say if it doesnt work out its usually an experience not a waste, unless you really tryna get married or some shit. imma be on that nycxeric tip from now on tho

hndlz.tumblr.com

July 27, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
Bobby James

So I got this girl's name & number the other night at this bar. I texted her the next day saying who it was and that it was nice meeting her, I didn't get any kind of response back. Now I know to play it cool I'm just wondering what my next move should be...I'm thinking of texting her over the weekend and seeing if she has any plans to go out or whatnot. Any thoughts??
July 27, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Yeah my dude she isnt interested. Tip 1 dont go looking for woman at bars at all, unless its a jazz club bar. cool

July 27, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
nycxeric

she gave u the #, so she had to be a lil interested dude, but i have a feelin u txtd her right when u woke up or some shit..now since u was at a bar imma guess she was a lil older? u gotta keep bitches like this on ice for a few days, cuz if u hit her up too soon like u did u come off as desperate, and especially wit some boring shit like "hey blah blah was nice meetin u blah blah" feel me?

no offense doe, trynna help u out
July 27, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
Bobby James

Word I appreciate yall, I just feel like it's a big waste of an opportunity if I stop pursuing her after just ONE text...and I texted her the following evening just because I didn't want it to be that awkward "Who Is This?" text a few days later...
July 27, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Word I appreciate yall, I just feel like it's a big waste of an opportunity if I stop pursuing her after just ONE text...and I texted her the following evening just because I didn't want it to be that awkward "Who Is This?" text a few days later...

well just wait 2 days then try again, if no reply, throw it in.

July 27, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Damn nick didnt even know you replied to this. But the other thing i found out she was talking to some niggas she never meet before that lives states away and have meet years ago but have never meet each other, and she telling him she wants to marry him, But she was letting me smash and sucking my dick i never understood that shit.

July 28, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
northbayx415

Best advice i can give anyone!

If you argue with your girl, leave the relationship! And if she leaves, DO NOT CHASE! LET IT COOL DOWN, OR DIP OUT THE RELATIONAHIP, fuck arguing with a bitch!

Ps. If you step down to the level of arguing with your bitch, your a bitch too. Too many bitches out there too be stuck on one.

Can i get an Amen.

TPTB Coming Soon!

July 28, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
.kciN

Damn nick didnt even know you replied to this. But the other thing i found out she was talking to some niggas she never meet before that lives states away and have meet years ago but have never meet each other, and she telling him she wants to marry him, But she was letting me smash and sucking my dick i never understood that shit.

Oh fuck I was wondering what kciN meant

@jacoblacidar oh shit this is going back! Cut your losses brah, at least you got to lay the pipe, doesn't sound like there's to much else to take away from the relationship to be honest, you can't let bitches like that get you down, trust me, I've had my share, you just gotta remember that you're wiser now for it and you won't make the same mistake again.

@b-low_brown hahaha you got there in the end though brah smile
July 28, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
northbayx415

Yall ever deal with your ex's friends after breaking up?

I just remembered that shit. Calling me to tell me that the other bitch loves me, is hella crying... Etc. Shit was bootsy lol. Id tell em to mind their own and kept it movin

TPTB Coming Soon!

July 28, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
rocket909

Yall ever deal with your ex's friends after breaking up?

I just remembered that shit. Calling me to tell me that the other bitch loves me, is hella crying... Etc. Shit was bootsy lol. Id tell em to mind their own and kept it movin

those are good friends. karma is gonna come after you.

Please login first to reply.