The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

April 22, 2012 @ 00:53:43 AM
we will never be able to understand how the female mind works. maybe she was stressed bout something and she just happened to take her anger out on you by calling you a bitch?
April 22, 2012 @ 01:49:28 AM
Ex Gf just crossed. I've always been there for her. We were still bestfriends after we broke up and still had occasional sex. Now she treats me like shit and ignores me cause shes in a sorority now. Crazy how much people change.

I'm That Nigga.

April 22, 2012 @ 03:18:37 AM
so
met a girl a couple years back
saw her and knew i had to say something
so i started a conversation and ended up going out and about and got some food after class that same night
after that id see her in class sometimes (this is college btw) and shed sit by me and usually save me a seat.
id ask her if she wanted to hang after class and shed come with me and wed go out to eat, went to malls, she even tagged along on some errands i had to run.
there was a time in the car she heard a song by an artist that she liked and said she really liked another song but couldnt remember what the name was at the moment. this was right as i was dropping her off so i jotted down my number and said well text me if you remember because im pretty curious as to what it is
she texted me the name of the song later on and we texted a bit.
after that shed text me when she wasnt going to class or was going to be late for class.
we would go out and get fast food on break,
wed go to sitdowns after class.
she would tell me her schedule so i could take classes with her as we had the same major.
so i took alot of classes with her.
in these classes, we would usually partner up, because i dgaf about any of those other people in there.
so eventually she mentions she has a boyfriend and im kinda like wtf?
so then like a few days after that shes complains her mans being a douche or something like that and i gave her a look like so fucking what? what does that have to do with me?
so i kinda said that sucks, fuck that fool den
(let me go ahead and note, i am not a friend zone type of guy, at all, i dont carry mysself that way. i may as well be lil b up in this bitch feel me?)
i mean at the time i had a slammin girlfriend and this girl knew that.
so her bf was out of town and she was mad at him
she has me over to do a project
i get there, and she makes dinner.
we do the work and chat.
she starts drinking and goes and changes
now at this point, my gf is blowing up my phone and making shit akward as fuck.
this girl looks like shes ready to go to sleep,
and i couldnt bring myself to make a move and cheat on my girl.
so things went on as usual,
and then the quarter ended and we didnt have class together for some reason or another for a while because i could never get into the classes for varying reasons (prereqs etc)
so we didnt talk as much
then wed talk and occasionally go out to eat
and didnt talk much for a while until i find out her and her man break up
and right around then we start getting classes again together, so we start chilling again.

so a few facts and then we fast forward a bit
she always responds to my texts,
and she always accepts my invitations out and about. shed offer to pay, but i would thank her for offering and usually get it, (how i was raised. kinda old timey i guess, if you take a girl out you pay dawg)

then we didnt have any class for a while because she was further in the program than me.
id still text her though and occasionally wed grab lunch
so then she had me come to a pool party, i went for a bit, and then left, (was going to come back but found out she left right after i did)
she texted me later that night and thanked me for coming with a smile

so now shes about to graduate, and we finally got a last class together.
she talks about moving back to her home state, but says she doesnt know if she wants to,
she said shed stay here if she had a reason.

so we start hanging out after class again.
i realize my window of opportunity to tell her how i feel is closing.
so later that afternoon, supr of the moment, i decide im going to right there bite the bullet and tell her how i feel.
i just said you know i really like you. have for a while.
to the point.
no bs.
but not too in your face.

she texted me back an hour later
she wasnt ignoring me and was going to work and doesnt know what to say.

so now im sittin here like
ok?

i mean its pretty fucking bad if im on here asking
dont really know where else to ask
April 22, 2012 @ 05:06:03 AM
The female mind is an enigma.

has anyone seen my wife

April 22, 2012 @ 05:08:09 AM
The female mind is an enigma.

this.

Yes.

April 22, 2012 @ 17:13:04 PM
Sorry man but u are in the FZ u simped out, I wish u the best though.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

April 22, 2012 @ 18:10:07 PM
My girlfriend called me a bitch the other day and expected me to just let it slide,I flipped the FUCK out on her and suddenly its the end of the world,and she wont answer my texts or call me. That shit seriously pissed me the fuck off and its childish as fuck,I wasnt even mad at the fact that she called me a bitch,I just felt mad disrespected by someone ive shown nothing but respect to. Ive never called her a bitch or laid my hands on her obviously,because thats how my mother raised me,and she blatantly disrespects my manhood in my FACE,then gets mad when I get mad? goddamn im so pissed yo

I feel you, but you gotta let it be known that she can't say stuff like that and expect you not to get mad and let it slide. Gotta have that slow to anger attitude but flip out rarely so she know where to step and not to step. She a girl so she gonna get mad at you anyways, but if it all blows over and she apologizes just apologize for anything you might've said that was outtta place but don't apologize for gettn mad, make that clear yo. No gf bout to be calling me a bitch real talk.
April 22, 2012 @ 18:17:24 PM
Lampshade,

If she says she just wants to be friends then it's up to you, you could stay in the FZ or you could tell her straight up that you don't wanna see her anymore cause you can't deal with it.

just remember not to text her or talk to her, any type of attention is wrong because the more you gonna think about her the more you gonna miss her and that's not what we're trying to do right?

but there is also a chance she's gonna run of after she graduated... it's your call mate
April 22, 2012 @ 18:25:28 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Ex Gf just crossed. I've always been there for her. We were still bestfriends after we broke up and still had occasional sex. Now she treats me like shit and ignores me cause shes in a sorority now. Crazy how much people change.

dat last line. so much truth. i'll never understand it
April 22, 2012 @ 18:28:14 PM
so
met a girl a couple years back
saw her and knew i had to say something
so i started a conversation and ended up going out and about and got some food after class that same night
after that id see her in class sometimes (this is college btw) and shed sit by me and usually save me a seat.
id ask her if she wanted to hang after class and shed come with me and wed go out to eat, went to malls, she even tagged along on some errands i had to run.
there was a time in the car she heard a song by an artist that she liked and said she really liked another song but couldnt remember what the name was at the moment. this was right as i was dropping her off so i jotted down my number and said well text me if you remember because im pretty curious as to what it is
she texted me the name of the song later on and we texted a bit.
after that shed text me when she wasnt going to class or was going to be late for class.
we would go out and get fast food on break,
wed go to sitdowns after class.
she would tell me her schedule so i could take classes with her as we had the same major.
so i took alot of classes with her.
in these classes, we would usually partner up, because i dgaf about any of those other people in there.
so eventually she mentions she has a boyfriend and im kinda like wtf?
so then like a few days after that shes complains her mans being a douche or something like that and i gave her a look like so fucking what? what does that have to do with me?
so i kinda said that sucks, fuck that fool den
(let me go ahead and note, i am not a friend zone type of guy, at all, i dont carry mysself that way. i may as well be lil b up in this bitch feel me?)
i mean at the time i had a slammin girlfriend and this girl knew that.
so her bf was out of town and she was mad at him
she has me over to do a project
i get there, and she makes dinner.
we do the work and chat.
she starts drinking and goes and changes
now at this point, my gf is blowing up my phone and making shit akward as fuck.
this girl looks like shes ready to go to sleep,
and i couldnt bring myself to make a move and cheat on my girl.
so things went on as usual,
and then the quarter ended and we didnt have class together for some reason or another for a while because i could never get into the classes for varying reasons (prereqs etc)
so we didnt talk as much
then wed talk and occasionally go out to eat
and didnt talk much for a while until i find out her and her man break up
and right around then we start getting classes again together, so we start chilling again.

so a few facts and then we fast forward a bit
she always responds to my texts,
and she always accepts my invitations out and about. shed offer to pay, but i would thank her for offering and usually get it, (how i was raised. kinda old timey i guess, if you take a girl out you pay dawg)

then we didnt have any class for a while because she was further in the program than me.
id still text her though and occasionally wed grab lunch
so then she had me come to a pool party, i went for a bit, and then left, (was going to come back but found out she left right after i did)
she texted me later that night and thanked me for coming with a smile

so now shes about to graduate, and we finally got a last class together.
she talks about moving back to her home state, but says she doesnt know if she wants to,
she said shed stay here if she had a reason.

so we start hanging out after class again.
i realize my window of opportunity to tell her how i feel is closing.
so later that afternoon, supr of the moment, i decide im going to right there bite the bullet and tell her how i feel.
i just said you know i really like you. have for a while.
to the point.
no bs.
but not too in your face.

she texted me back an hour later
she wasnt ignoring me and was going to work and doesnt know what to say.

so now im sittin here like
ok?

i mean its pretty fucking bad if im on here asking
dont really know where else to ask

girl who thinks of you as a friend bout to leave town

create account on hb
April 22, 2012 @ 18:37:27 PM
guess i fail lmao

ah well
April 22, 2012 @ 18:41:58 PM
Smh, you gotta pull the last train to paris cassanova lover type words son, but smooth so it don't scare her. Why you say something so important thro text? should said it face to face that way you can play off her body language, or go on that mtv show called friend zone
April 22, 2012 @ 19:35:26 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User

dat last line. so much truth. i'll never understand it

Fuck it doe. It gave me motivation and inspired me to be better. Time to get that bread and move up in the world. Shes gonna want me back, but it'll be to late. Then I'll have the last laugh.

I'm That Nigga.

April 22, 2012 @ 20:32:23 PM
Smh, you gotta pull the last train to paris cassanova lover type words son, but smooth so it don't scare her. Why you say something so important thro text? should said it face to face that way you can play off her body language, or go on that mtv show called friend zone

lmao
shit i dont even know mang
outside my element i guess, i dont chase girls, never had to. this is one of the few times ive went out of my way to talk to a girl like that. last time i did i ended up dating the girl for years ya kno?

i mean i was barred out too when i sent it so i had the dgaf attitude at the time. figured its best to just put it out there because fuck a life of wonder.

im not playing games wit this girl. its real talk ya know?

i mean worst comes to worst now we go our separate ways or just stay friends.
better than wondering what could have been

i think i just shocked her lmao
April 22, 2012 @ 22:02:35 PM
yeah just be happy that you got it out there. sure you probly could've done it different and things couldve gone way better but fuck it
April 22, 2012 @ 22:30:27 PM
Yeah or you could send that follow up text like, "yeah that might've kinda brash, butt yeah thats how been feeling ya know...if you don't feel the same it's cool, but if you wanna be on the team just let me know." Swag it out like that
April 22, 2012 @ 22:30:37 PM
-Girl have a bf. Me and girl likes each other, we talk a lot, hangout a lot. (non-friendzone)
how to make her break up with the bf?
April 22, 2012 @ 22:33:17 PM
Lmao i thought that said "girl gave a bj" for a sec. Anyways how do you figure you aren't friendzoned? If she liked you she wouldn't have a boyfriend.
April 22, 2012 @ 22:52:14 PM
tell her she has to break up or you'll leave her...
April 22, 2012 @ 22:53:33 PM
-Girl have a bf. Me and girl likes each other, we talk a lot, hangout a lot. (non-friendzone)

basically you shouldnt have gone and caught feelings for a girl that has a bf. most of the time girls end up unwilling to end things with the bf
April 22, 2012 @ 23:11:19 PM
You gonna try and break up a couple son?
April 23, 2012 @ 01:33:32 AM

basically you shouldnt have gone and caught feelings for a girl that has a bf. most of the time girls end up unwilling to end things with the bf

quoted for truth. You just feeding her ego and she smiling while she got a man and got you on the side. Son if you and her aint in the friendzone while she has a man, what the fuck you think she gonna do if you two get together?? Cmon bruh
April 23, 2012 @ 01:36:55 AM
Exactly, niggas be setting themselves up, same goes for girls who try and get into dudes relationships, they get with them and then they cheat on them
April 23, 2012 @ 01:50:49 AM
Yeah or you could send that follow up text like, "yeah that might've kinda brash, butt yeah thats how been feeling ya know...if you don't feel the same it's cool, but if you wanna be on the team just let me know." Swag it out like that

i like this.
appreciate the real talk bro

shits tough but at least she knoes
April 23, 2012 @ 02:23:10 AM
never sent the follow up text, but got a text back just now
she said were better as friends
i fail
fuck my life
HAHA
April 23, 2012 @ 02:47:10 AM
anyone ever had a girlfriend that wouldnt suck their dick
April 23, 2012 @ 02:59:01 AM
never, that's the only way I make a girl my girlfriend.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

April 23, 2012 @ 05:00:04 AM
i fail
fuck my life
HAHA

sorry bro
April 23, 2012 @ 05:08:19 AM
i fail
fuck my life
HAHA

Damn Bro. Sorry.. Sounds like you didn't fuck up anywhere except maybe waiting to long to make moves... I don't know that feel but I can imagine that feel.

On to the next one
April 23, 2012 @ 05:08:24 AM
i fail
fuck my life
HAHA

It's cool son, plenty more girls out there
Please login first to reply.
x