FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 11, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
TruthOnly

dis thread rite here be the official simp nigga thread 2.0 smfh
June 11, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
hndlz

rejection>>>regret

stay up

nice tumblr quote faggot

what are you talkin about?

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

June 11, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
RiFF RaFF

its all about confidence, don't be scared for rejeciton and just talk to as many bitches as possible.

Be about it

June 11, 2012 @ 09:42 AM
tree fiddy

you're going to make a huge mistake

not even. rejection is better than not trying at all fuck boy.

lol shut ur simpin dumb ass up

Alright, so I talked her.
She pretty much said theres no chance of us getting together, and she no longer has feelings for me anymore.
No happy ending.
Sorry to disappoint.

lol just proved my point

inb4rejectionbetterthannottrying
June 11, 2012 @ 11:12 AM
AG23

you're going to make a huge mistake

not even. rejection is better than not trying at all fuck boy.

lol shut ur simpin dumb ass up

Alright, so I talked her.
She pretty much said theres no chance of us getting together, and she no longer has feelings for me anymore.
No happy ending.
Sorry to disappoint.

lol just proved my point

inb4rejectionbetterthannottrying

youre a dumb mother fucker. I bet youre the simp in the club whos like "nah shes going to say no anyway so I might as well not talk to her." Its cool. I see you lack confidence.
June 11, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
modernmischief

Broke up with my "girlfriend",feels good man,she'll realize how good I treated her eventually.In the meantime I'm focused on making myself a better person,and looking forward to having fun with my brothers at the end of this month. Hopefully I can keep my mind off of this.
June 11, 2012 @ 10:13 PM

Inactive

Broke up with my "girlfriend",feels good man,she'll realize how good I treated her eventually.In the meantime I'm focused on making myself a better person,and looking forward to having fun with my brothers at the end of this month. Hopefully I can keep my mind off of this.

its going to be a tough battle, don't do it for revenge or to prove a point. do it because you are no longer happy.. If you were happy with her, stay with her and show her how happy you are.
June 11, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
modernmischief

its going to be a tough battle, don't do it for revenge or to prove a point. do it because you are no longer happy.. If you were happy with her, stay with her and show her how happy you are.

Not going to happen,she made her decision and never really put in as much effort into this relationship as I did,I was a fool and fell for her,while she lead me on.I loved this girl and treated her right,she didnt appreciate that so fuck her.
June 11, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
RawShack

update:
damn this sunday is gonna be my bday and i copped this gift for the chick cause her bday is next week. mad niggas gon come through, iono if i should give it to her on sunday or wait until later on in the week.

edit: i don't know if ima see her after sunday.

so today i gave her the gift she liked it. my friends and i including her was chilling the whole day and i ain't have the guts to say that i like her. so the whole time she was just like mad normal and whatever with it. we chillin' again friday or this weekend at the beach with other friends. should i just tell her then? too be honest i don't even know how i been out the game for too long.

so i've chilled with this chick like 4 times in total. she didnt seem like she was interested on sunday but maybe cause i didnt make a move? i don't know if i should tell her i like her this thursday because we chillin' again with homies. is it too soon?

alright so i've been talking about this chick for probably a week or 2 on hb.
Weird shit happened last night.
Her and a group of friends of ours decided to get hella wavy.
We both ended up hella drunk and shit i had my hand around her waist towards the end of the night when we were about to sleep.
Her sister ended up knocking out right away when she got into the bedroom (they share rooms).
We ended up cuddling on the sofa for awhile and eventually moved into the bedroom and knocked out together.
No i didnt get to smash (laugh all ya'll want).
So today we chilled for a lil bit and she told her sister what happened when she knocked out.
She didn't mentioned that we were cuddling, and pretty much just ignored what happened last night.
So i'm thinking is this the type of shit when you get drunk= using me as a cuddle buddy/nearing the friendzone?
Also my dumbass asked her to chill one on one while we were both drunk af.
thoughts and/or suggestions?
June 11, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
WPGMB

^ if she starts friendzoning you, start hitting on her sister or friends. make her jealous. honestly I'd say get drunk af with her but like go back to your place.
June 11, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
paulywalnuts

my relationship is perfect...any time there is a problem, i stomp that shit out without hurting feelings and she's back in love with me same day
best advice i can give to anyone is: when you fuck up, look at things from her point of view...really do...even if you're not technically wrong...girls don't care about wrong, they care about happy, and if they can't trust you, or if you're being an asshole, they're not happy

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

June 12, 2012 @ 12:33 AM

Inactive

my relationship is perfect...any time there is a problem, i stomp that shit out without hurting feelings and she's back in love with me same day
best advice i can give to anyone is: when you fuck up, look at things from her point of view...really do...even if you're not technically wrong...girls don't care about wrong, they care about happy, and if they can't trust you, or if you're being an asshole, they're not happy

you on your simp shit bro. That just shows your too passive. You need to stand on your own bro. Arguing is healthy for the relationship.
June 12, 2012 @ 12:35 AM

Inactive

update:
damn this sunday is gonna be my bday and i copped this gift for the chick cause her bday is next week. mad niggas gon come through, iono if i should give it to her on sunday or wait until later on in the week.

so today i gave her the gift she liked it. my friends and i including her was chilling the whole day and i ain't have the guts to say that i like her. so the whole time she was just like mad normal and whatever with it. we chillin' again friday or this weekend at the beach with other friends. should i just tell her then? too be honest i don't even know how i been out the game for too long.

so i've chilled with this chick like 4 times in total. she didnt seem like she was interested on sunday but maybe cause i didnt make a move? i don't know if i should tell her i like her this thursday because we chillin' again with homies. is it too soon?

We both ended up hella drunk and shit i had my hand around her waist towards the end of the night when we were about to sleep.
Her sister ended up knocking out right away when she got into the bedroom (they share rooms).
We ended up cuddling on the sofa for awhile and eventually moved into the bedroom and knocked out together.
So today we chilled for a lil bit and she told her sister what happened when she knocked out.
She didn't mentioned that we were cuddling, and pretty much just ignored what happened last night.
So i'm thinking is this the type of shit when you get drunk= using me as a cuddle buddy/nearing the friendzone?

try making a move when youre drunk. smile
June 12, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
unemployed

whats a good subject to talk about when the conversation is off

real question doe
June 12, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
justincrediblev2

1.Ask about her goals and ambitions.
2.Act like you're interested.
3.????
4.Profit.
June 12, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
RawShack

update:

try making a move when youre drunk. smile

maybe i should of i tried to ask her out on a date via text she friendzoned me.
what a depressing time for me.
June 12, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
RawShack

wtf can't edit but yeah, maybe i "shouldn't of tried to ask her out via text. would it have made it a difference if i just asked to chill one on one?
June 12, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
AG23

wtf can't edit but yeah, maybe i "shouldn't of tried to ask her out via text. would it have made it a difference if i just asked to chill one on one?

you fucked up hard by not hooking up with her when you were cuddling and shit. That was sus as fuck...
June 12, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
No Fuxx Given

you fucked up hard by not hooking up with her when you were cuddling and shit. That was sus as fuck...

As Ed Lover once said, " C'MON SON, fuck outta here wit daa bullshit."

All you had to do was whip dick out and you wouldve went from cuddling to fuckin

Fly on little wing

June 12, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
RawShack

oh well lol.
June 18, 2012 @ 09:57 AM
athrty

whats gucci hb fam, i need some advice.

situation is the following: met this girl i know from like 4 yeras back at a friends party and we had some talk and ended up making out a bit, so far so good, not gonna go simp about it but i think i've got a lowkey crush, feel me?

So i want to ask her out on a date, but i dont know what the fuk to do with her. like when talking to her i tried to find out about what stuff shes into but apparently all she does is hang out with her girlfriends and go to partys.
+ i don't want to do some cheesy shit like meet up at a bar or a cafe or go to the movies, like that shit bores me myself.

Ive had some ideas like take her to a nice club i know but thats impossible because the legal age to go to clubs is 18 here and its 2 more months till shes 18.
Then i thought about taking her to a (idk whats the correct term) swimming pond round here thats got stuff like trampolines and shiz on the water, but im not sure wether thats a good idea as we all know some girls arent confident about their body or she might think all i wanna do is like see her almost naked or w/e a girl can come up with you know the shit their fucked up female brains can come up with.

so bruvs i need some ideas for a date, i know you can come up with some trill shit for me.

thanks in advance fam
June 18, 2012 @ 11:09 AM
Pantic

Only advice i got is stop overthinking it so damn much, she finna fuck another dude while you sitting at home wondering what location would be the best for a date. You already made out with her and if you still talk just ask her to come by your place and make some food or whatever.
June 18, 2012 @ 11:30 AM
athrty

Only advice i got is stop overthinking it so damn much, she finna fuck another dude while you sitting at home wondering what location would be the best for a date. You already made out with her and if you still talk just ask her to come by your place and make some food or whatever.

yo i ain't tryna smash and then run off, b. couldve done that, no problemo. i even surpressed my instincts to rip off her clothes and straight hulksmash her at my friends party bruv. no im talking about seducing her. i need some straight ass seduction date typa shit, like on some make her not even think about other dudes shit.
im sick of the fuckin hit'n'run lifestyle, ya boi wants to settle down and start a family cool nah just fuckin with you, she cute af doe, rlly tryna start a relationship or sth. for once.
June 18, 2012 @ 11:41 AM
shakintheD

As Ed Lover once said, " C'MON SON, fuck outta here wit daa bullshit."

All you had to do was whip dick out and you wouldve went from cuddling to fuckin

ugh qft zzzzzZZ
June 20, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
Pantic

yo i ain't tryna smash and then run off, b. couldve done that, no problemo. i even surpressed my instincts to rip off her clothes and straight hulksmash her at my friends party bruv. no im talking about seducing her. i need some straight ass seduction date typa shit, like on some make her not even think about other dudes shit.
im sick of the fuckin hit'n'run lifestyle, ya boi wants to settle down and start a family cool nah just fuckin with you, she cute af doe, rlly tryna start a relationship or sth. for once.

Doesen't change my advice the slightest, she's gonna fall for your personality not the location you chose for a date. C'mon b, it's way more important to act while the spark is still there than overthink shit and let her slip.
June 20, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
athrty

Doesen't change my advice the slightest, she's gonna fall for your personality not the location you chose for a date. C'mon b, it's way more important to act while the spark is still there than overthink shit and let her slip.

anyways as the advice from hb wasnt coming ya boi took a shot and asked her to chill at the swimming thing, i mean seriously doe, that broad put her tongue straight in my mouth for a good 30minutes, hows she gonna act like she doesnt want me to see her in a bikini.
June 20, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
Ashy Larry

The first time I got away from being with this girl, I felt like I was dying for about 2 weeks. Then, we got back, then ya know, I felt horrible again, but, now we just ended that shit like today, over some stupid shit, what ever yo, but, real talk, I don't feel anything.. Idk why, but I dont feel anything about it right now, is that bad?
June 23, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
OGDUBZ

HB need sum advice real fast....sum slick shiet naw mean

so long story short ive been knowing this chic ever since our youngin days. we always used to kicked it only during the summer time(she got sum strict asian beat yah ass kind of parents) ...we usually txt couple times a week but lately we aint really feelin each other basically feelin like she has me in the friend zone...soo i dont hit her up anymore feel me...and she givin me mixed signals like one day she says"i wish we could be together" bs like that...the next week she saying"i feel like i can hit u up whenever and feel like we can tlk bout watever" sum BFF shiet.....ight this is getting to long aha im not the best story teller but yah anyone been in a similiar situation and pulled sum slick shiet and had a dialogue that was like a everyday thing... i sent her txts hinting to kick it jus playing around type of shiet but she would reply with sum cute shiet but not tryna kick it....what do i do? i know she has strict parents but c'mon now
June 23, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
.Lord.

so long story short ive been knowing this chic ever since our youngin days. we always used to kicked it only during the summer time(she got sum strict asian beat yah ass kind of parents) ...we usually txt couple times a week but lately we aint really feelin each other basically feelin like she has me in the friend zone...soo i dont hit her up anymore feel me...and she givin me mixed signals like one day she says"i wish we could be together" bs like that...the next week she saying"i feel like i can hit u up whenever and feel like we can tlk bout watever" sum BFF shiet.....ight this is getting to long aha im not the best story teller but yah anyone been in a similiar situation and pulled sum slick shiet and had a dialogue that was like a everyday thing... i sent her txts hinting to kick it jus playing around type of shiet but she would reply with sum cute shiet but not tryna kick it....what do i do? i know she has strict parents but c'mon now

Tell her you don't have time for games and to tell you wassup with you guys.
June 23, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
OGDUBZ

Tell her you don't have time for games and to tell you wassup with you guys.]

Just be more direct when asking her out on a date, don't go on some pussy shit and send any 'signals'. If she says no, she won't say it in a bad way cause it seems like she's close to you like that (even as a friend) so you have nothing to lose. And if she says no, then don't force it bro.
yee i feel it.. were close friends, but i dont wana come off thirsty...i hit her up like the last 2 times so ima wait for her to hit me up..or should i?

Please login first to reply.