Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
June 9, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
justincrediblev2

Hope everything works out Luka.
June 9, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
justincrediblev2

So ugh.
I was going to talk to her, but I had a deep conversation about this shit with my mom, lol.
Basically like yea, last time we talked, I could tell that she had feelings for me, but if she isn't making an effort to even contact me, then what's the point in even trying anymore.
She's with that other nigga. She replaced me. Bottom line is, she's HAPPY.
She's not gonna want to come back to me when I hurt her by neglecting her.
Right now, I'm just going to move on.
Sure I can keep trying, but my words I feel are going to fall on deaf ears.
The last time we talked, I made it clear that I still had feelings for her and she did for me. But as of now, those feelings she has for me are in the back of her mind.
What if she comes back? Great.
If she doesn't? I know she wasn't the one for me.
Thanks for everything fam. But I'mma just take the L and move on.
Anyways, on some simp shit.
Everything will be okay
In the end.
If it''s not okay,
It's not the end.
June 9, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
franjoli

^ k dude

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

June 9, 2012 @ 08:55 PM

Inactive

So ugh.
I was going to talk to her, but I had a deep conversation about this shit with my mom, lol.
Basically like yea, last time we talked, I could tell that she had feelings for me, but if she isn't making an effort to even contact me, then what's the point in even trying anymore.
The last time we talked, I made it clear that I still had feelings for her and she did for me. But as of now, those feelings she has for me are in the back of her mind.
Everything will be okay
In the end.
If it''s not okay,
It's not the end.

being HUMBLE is the best weapon against break-ups, remember the best and keep in mind the worst, You learn to be a much better person thanks to the experiences you faced with her. Now that time has elapsed you, yourself know your girl to a certain degree, if you believe what you say will happen, let her go and move on. All that says is, today isn't your day but tomorrow will surely be one step closer to another beautiful girl. She WILL come back specially if she starts noticing you doing your own thing without her in-mind, bruh, its human nature to want something we can't have. Its one of the 7 sins of death and its everything society wants us to be. Envious.
June 9, 2012 @ 09:02 PM

Inactive

k soooo, I'm seeing this girl who is two years older than me for like 3 weeks and I like her and she seems to really like me and in about a month im going on a grad trip (s-trip if you've heard about it) so basically im going to a resort in the north dominican, all inclusive, going to be drunk a lot. its going to be kids from my school and schools from all over canada. her sister (who is dating my best friend, thats how i met her...lol) is going on this grad trip too, even though she goes to a different school. now the girl i've been seeing keeps on telling me that we aren't dating so I shouldn't like be afraid to go hook up with chick, she doesn't want to "hold me back from having fun" while im there. I really like this girl so I don't want to fuck things up but then again, this is going to be like a once in a life time kind of trip and idk, I'm going to be drunk so anything could happen. so basically, should I hook up with girls there and just like try and not let her sister notice or just play it safe.

well, shes testing you bro... do what you want, just don't be too wild a girl wants a man not a party animal, plus, shes two years older than you. Shes going to see the inner child isn't going to want to be with you. Partying is okay and being completely hammered is not. Get drunk enough to walk, not to crawl. Your worst enemy in this case is 1. rumors 2. pictures. When you get back home just be like, "I had fun, but i kept thinking about you...made me wish you were there with me blah blah blah"
June 9, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
mrh

^^yup
June 9, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
justincrediblev2

@WOA. Thanks for taking the time to respond my situation.
IF anything happens between us, I'll mos def update.
June 9, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
Pantic

Honestly, if she comes back it will be because things didn't work out with the new guy and not because she misses you. Is that something you really want to happen? She already got confident enough that you two are done that she started seeing someone else, she took the chance well knowing that it might cause you to never want her back.
You really should focus on self improvement and try to pick up other chicks, instead of focusing on what if she comes back.
June 10, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
AG23

lmao. Good shit nigga. I still have yet to talk to her... What did you tell her? Was she all for it? Or did she need coaxing

nah we had a long ass history of fighting and me trying to get her back until I gave her an ultimatum. She said no so I said im walking away. maybe a week later she called me wanting to work it out. I was happy as fuck. But in your case def talk about all the good times from the past and if shes feeling it start talking about giving things one last try to build something real. Thats what I did when we broke up my first year.
June 10, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
AG23

So ugh.
Everything will be okay
In the end.
If it''s not okay,
It's not the end.

no. Say what you gotta say to her regardless of whos in the picture. Fuck that new dude. If she honestly loved you then all shes doing is trying to forget you with this guy. Say whatevers on your mind. No bullshit trying to be friends just tell her you love her and want to be with her. She might say yes, and theres a good chance shell say no. Dont be that fuck nigga who didnt try and then keeps regretting it. Make sure you did all you can do if you think shes worth it. disregard my last post.
June 10, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
dosmos

Met a rich girl, hooked up not expecting anything to come out of it. She gets a hold of my number, saw her again two weeks after the first time. Felt her getting really attached but I didn't tell her to slow down. Now, we've only seen each other three times and she's introduced me to her mom and told her relatives (in South Africa) about me. I want to reap the benefits of dating her and I do sort of like her but I can sense that she's the crazy bitch type. Keep in mind I'm 16 and not looking for any type of serious shit

Yes

June 10, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
justincrediblev2

So ugh.
Everything will be okay
In the end.
If it''s not okay,
It's not the end.

no. Say what you gotta say to her regardless of whos in the picture. Fuck that new dude. If she honestly loved you then all shes doing is trying to forget you with this guy. Say whatevers on your mind. No bullshit trying to be friends just tell her you love her and want to be with her. She might say yes, and theres a good chance shell say no. Dont be that fuck nigga who didnt try and then keeps regretting it. Make sure you did all you can do if you think shes worth it. disregard my last post.

Lmao. AG you ma nigga.
I'm gonna give it one last try.
You inspired me right now.
I'd rather get rejected than wonder what if..
Much love dude.
June 10, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
tree fiddy

you're going to make a huge mistake
June 10, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
justincrediblev2

What's the worst that can happen doe
June 10, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
susej

her new boi shoots you
June 10, 2012 @ 10:06 AM

Inactive

Met a rich girl, hooked up not expecting anything to come out of it. She gets a hold of my number, saw her again two weeks after the first time. Felt her getting really attached but I didn't tell her to slow down. Now, we've only seen each other three times and she's introduced me to her mom and told her relatives (in South Africa) about me. I want to reap the benefits of dating her and I do sort of like her but I can sense that she's the crazy bitch type. Keep in mind I'm 16 and not looking for any type of serious shit

brotha, young love is your key to find what you want in the future. Make it serious if your heart permits it, don't give her less than what she deserves, im sounding like simp shit but im serious. You seem like you never really been around the block with relationships. Just advice youngin, If you do decide to go through with the relationship you'll realize how you are in relationships and what type of shit you are into, if its going down the hill after you try it out, squash it. However, tell her to slow the fuck down though...Shes getting too ahead of herself, bitches emotions are never solid, its like wet cement you cant just walk on it gotta let it dry first then build more on top to get on higher ground.
June 10, 2012 @ 12:41 PM
AG23

you're going to make a huge mistake

not even. rejection is better than not trying at all fuck boy.

What's the worst that can happen doe

exactly cool
June 10, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
unknown123

I need your guys opinion. She says " fuck you and leave me alone " so i do. She also has my facebook password, nothing to hide( all about that trust) so she knew i was here waiting for Yezys with the homies talking about it in messages and shit. Nike fucking up and i slept at like 3 AM, i wake up and she tells me " i waited for you all night, i wanted attention. You were to busy with these damn shoes you forgot about your girlfriend" Hold up ! She tells me to go away, which i do, and then she expects me to chase after her once she's cursed my shit out ? She knew i was doing this, no one told her to wait. Am i wrong or right for listening to her ? I did what she said.
June 10, 2012 @ 04:12 PM
Pantic

Girls do stuff like that all the time, the term is a shit test and it's really fucking annoying. Now i would have done the exact same as you, just tell her something like "i do want to give you attention, but i also want a girlfriend that is open about her feelings and doesen't talk to me like you did" flip the script.
June 10, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
unknown123

I know she's pulled this so many times and i've always gone to her you know, give her all the attention she wants. And when i don't do it for a day, it's like im a mass murderer to her. Shits fucked up
June 10, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
justincrediblev2

She gets easily irritated. Maybe she was you to fuck her.
June 10, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I need your guys opinion. She says " fuck you and leave me alone " so i do. She also has my facebook password, nothing to hide( all about that trust) so she knew i was here waiting for Yezys with the homies talking about it in messages and shit. Nike fucking up and i slept at like 3 AM, i wake up and she tells me " i waited for you all night, i wanted attention. You were to busy with these damn shoes you forgot about your girlfriend" Hold up ! She tells me to go away, which i do, and then she expects me to chase after her once she's cursed my shit out ? She knew i was doing this, no one told her to wait. Am i wrong or right for listening to her ? I did what she said.

Yooo i use to go through this shit in the past my dude. The best thing to try to start doing is let her come to you if she is in the wrong let her be the one to rectify it. Don't always be the one to right "her" wrong. Don't make her think your a push over.

:)

June 10, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
sosro

So its been around 2 weeks since my relationship ended, it didnt end on bad terms. the past week or so everytime i try to talk to her she seems to get irritated and she tells me that we shouldnt talk to each other so from then on i havent talked to her. We have class together and finals are next week so the last time ill see her in person is then. Should i try to befriend her? I know shes chill with being friends with her ex's n shit but im confused as to why she gets mad everytime i try to talk to her. Help me out here fam should i ask to be friends or just let it go.
June 10, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
craigsagersuit

never be friends with an ex but that's just me

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

June 10, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^^
who ended it?

June 11, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
sosro

^^^
who ended it?

I did but i regretted it and wanted to get back but she didnt want to
June 11, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

My advice is to go No contact for at least 3 weeks. Let her see if she wants to give you a second chance. In those 3 weeks it will allow her mind to contemplate on the fact of y'all maybe getting back together. if she doesn't hit you up within 3 weeks i say move on because she doesn't want you anymore. But if she hits you up before the 3weeks are up just make it causal talk and just see where her mind is at and take it from there.

June 11, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
justincrediblev2

Alright, so I talked her.
She pretty much said theres no chance of us getting together, and she no longer has feelings for me anymore.
No happy ending.
Sorry to disappoint.
June 11, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
hndlz

rejection>>>regret

stay up

hndlz.tumblr.com

June 11, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
TruthOnly

rejection>>>regret

stay up

nice tumblr quote faggot