The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

June 15, 2010 @ 19:18:18
Yeah list some reasons why your interested in her, Im thinking you only want her bcuz every other dude does.

Because she fine, she dresses nice, always clean, all AP classes, cheerleader.

I just wanna know some different ways to get at some hard to get girls she easy to talk to and im cool with her so its not like im just coming out the blue.
June 15, 2010 @ 19:18:41
how do you guys pick up chicks in non-social areas?

huh? Give an example.

Because she fine, she dresses nice, always clean, all AP classes, cheerleader.

Yeah, just what I figured bro.....

Since your already "cool with her", then whats the hold up? Already got something to build upon.
June 15, 2010 @ 19:24:49
well, it's obviously easier to get a girl when at school/work etc., cause everyone's talking and shit. but when you're at places where you're not expected to talk or socialize, like while you're walking down the street or at some store.
June 15, 2010 @ 19:25:37
Alright mangg thsnks i got a week to do it cause we get outta school next wendsday, should I wait like last day of school or get her number asap
June 15, 2010 @ 19:32:24
get that shit asap *****, dont wait

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 15, 2010 @ 20:41:45
well, it's obviously easier to get a girl when at school/work etc., cause everyone's talking and shit. but when you're at places where you're not expected to talk or socialize, like while you're walking down the street or at some store.

Girls least expect guys to hit on them at said places.

At a bar or some social place (drinking involved), bitches be on the defense and throw shit tests to see if you're lame or not.

She has her guard down when she's out on the street or doing her grocery. This is when you have to go for it.

Thing is you need a good opener.
June 15, 2010 @ 20:46:20
Ima start selling *****s a InfamousHero starter kit. Included with interests to have, slang to use, approach methods, etc. We finna get it in and shit doe.

I said in the OG thread that you needed a show or some shit

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 15, 2010 @ 20:53:01

Girls least expect guys to hit on them at said places.

At a bar or some social place (drinking involved), bitches be on the defense and throw shit tests to see if you're lame or not.

She has her guard down when she's out on the street or doing her grocery. This is when you have to go for it.

Ima start selling *****s a InfamousHero starter kit. Included with interests to have, slang to use, approach methods, etc. We finna get it in and shit doe.

+9000
June 15, 2010 @ 21:12:16
Why not do some small youtube segments?

It is what it is.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 15, 2010 @ 23:41:22
+9000

what's are some good things to say in said places?
June 15, 2010 @ 23:47:10
^ When she's in the poultry section, start with smile/smirk and say:

"Hey, I've got some meat that's best used by tonight."

June 16, 2010 @ 00:34:05
How do you get a girl to chase you?

one word..coy

Edit: lol, but like the other guy basically said, girls want a challenge dude...so give them one >smh
June 16, 2010 @ 19:42:11
Infamous Youtube segments haha should do it just turn comments off
Fuck haters
June 16, 2010 @ 21:08:28
Im 18 she's 24...

Her - have u ever been just a cuddy buddy? or have u ever had someone want u just for cuddy? What was ur reastion or response to them?

Me - If u wanna be cuddy buddies with me, just ask

Her - Wanna be cuddy buddies?

Her - I don't wanna be just cuddy buddies, I wanna be someone u actually care about

Me -

Haven't actually texted back though, Im leaving for the Air Force next month and she seems like the type who would try and trap a nigguh yadadamean?

June 16, 2010 @ 21:53:36
School all most out time to go in whats some tip to just start a conversation with someone new or you barely know?
June 17, 2010 @ 13:18:45
Im 18 she's 24...

Her - have u ever been just a cuddy buddy? or have u ever had someone want u just for cuddy? What was ur reastion or response to them?

Me - If u wanna be cuddy buddies with me, just ask

Her - Wanna be cuddy buddies?

Her - I don't wanna be just cuddy buddies, I wanna be someone u actually care about

Me -

Haven't actually texted back though, Im leaving for the Air Force next month and she seems like the type who would try and trap a nigguh yadadamean?

lie *****.

June 19, 2010 @ 00:57:52
How to cope with feelings of jealousy/Why do i feel jealous of a girl i was never even with but was still tryna get at? smh I'm thinkin maybe its cuz i just realized i was friend zoned? idk.
June 19, 2010 @ 04:38:15

Inactive User

^no nigguh. jealousy is a sign of weakness. and youre not suppose to have that if you want her. when that shit kicks in, and youre in the so called "friend" zone. do what friends are allowed to do and suitors arent allowed. Kick it. <---thats when you work your magic.
June 19, 2010 @ 11:37:50
How to cope with feelings of jealousy/Why do i feel jealous of a girl i was never even with but was still tryna get at? smh I'm thinkin maybe its cuz i just realized i was friend zoned? idk.

Why are you jealous?
June 19, 2010 @ 11:58:12

because you're bitchmade.
June 19, 2010 @ 12:12:14
How to dump my GF while still keeping her as a friend with benefiets? We've been dating for like a year and a half, but lately this cougar and I have something going onn &). Were both 18 for the record and headed to colleges that are half countries away from each other. (in two months)
June 19, 2010 @ 13:56:49
How to keep fugly psycho stalker girls away for LIFE? Will brief on story in a min.
June 19, 2010 @ 18:49:56
Play hard to get bro..
"If you want a girl to ignore you, chase her.
If you want a girl to chase you, ignore her"

good point every man learns this one eventually...unfortunately i just learned this a few weeks ago you have to play hard to get it interests the girls and leaves them wondering,and if you creep or chase her they get turned off
June 19, 2010 @ 19:28:35
I've heard that before. I see the logic behind that.... kind of. But what if the girl appears to have no interest in the first place? Then ignoring her would do no good.. Right? What's the point of ignoring a girl when she appears to not even have interest?

^ When she's in the poultry section, start with smile/smirk and say:

"Hey, I've got some meat that's best used by tonight."

hahaha this is gold.
June 20, 2010 @ 03:50:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
Play hard to get bro..
"If you want a girl to ignore you, chase her.
If you want a girl to chase you, ignore her"

good point every man learns this one eventually...unfortunately i just learned this a few weeks ago you have to play hard to get it interests the girls and leaves them wondering,and if you creep or chase her they get turned off

This is true. Girls do shit on dudes when they know they are in pursuit. For what its worth though, dont play too hard to get. Theres always that simp ****** willing to do what you wont. And if shes worth it you could be missing out.

and lol at dudes calling ol boy bitch made like their infamous n shit. Being salty about a girl that got away is human, especially seeing her with someone else. Hating on the dude is a different story though broski. Just charge it to the game and on to the next one

May not be the most G advice i could give but its real shit from experience
Please login first to reply.
x