FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
June 26, 2010 @ 01:41 PM

Inactive

ight, so me and ,my ex or girlfriend idk. . .but we technically broke up two weeks ago, and here i am thinking we broke up, i meet this one chick and shes hella chill, so now im texting her and talking to and whatnot. but my girl is calling me and talking to me as if we didnt break up, sooo, im like, alright, whatever, pretend we're cool as friends?. . .sooo, couple days ago, i came over her house and smashed, and later that night she thinks we're back together. im confused. yeah, i have feelings for her but, we always argue and shit, and theres the other girl who i wanna try talking to, she seems really nice and chill. .what to do HB?!
June 26, 2010 @ 01:48 PM

Inactive

tbh, my old girl is fucking FIREE! and the other one is the innocent cute. i dont want to, its just when we talked about it, she doesnt want to be friends w. me if we end shit. razz
June 26, 2010 @ 02:10 PM
moosehair

IMO you should keep your bridges open between you and your ex,then go out w/ this new chick your talking to because im sure she's not as much of a bitch,you probably wont have as much problems with her also,and better looking(she's hotter right? ) but thats just my opinion do as you wish ahaha

edit: oo shit if you break up she wont wanna be good freinds? just say you wanna see different people screw it
June 26, 2010 @ 02:30 PM
modernmischief

I want to spazz everytime a bitch tells me "idk".
June 26, 2010 @ 02:34 PM

Inactive

nahh, she assumed it? cause we smashed? idk.
June 26, 2010 @ 03:22 PM
moosehair

I want to spazz everytime a bitch tells me "idk".

you mean when you ask them out? well then as my uncle would say "girls are like fishing drop a few lines so you atleast have a higher chance of catching something" you need to be more confident alittle more edgy,and comforable in yourself.you dont have to be the best looking person but if you got a good personality you probably wont get deaded.
June 26, 2010 @ 04:04 PM
tmwtg

Can somebody tell me why this moosehair du^ is giving advice and shit when he asked this stupid ass question?:

no offense and shit

okay so this is really difficult question and a stupid question...but what girl do you prefer more?? 1.hot sluts w/no personality,or 2. wifey material thats okay looking but has a great personality and is like your best freind...im still in highschool and ive dated many different girls but, i havent decided which one i like.both have their pro's and con's...i feel like more theirs no middle ground on this decision what do you guy's think
June 26, 2010 @ 08:25 PM
moosehair

@tellmewhentogo i know i slipped on that one and the way i phrased the stupid ass question i blew it and made myself look like a retard..but i think i gave good advice regardless if im alittle inexperianced just giving my 2 cent's
June 26, 2010 @ 08:31 PM
tmwtg

^ Yeah. Just remember you gotta fuck bitches and not get emotional. Let them ponder the emotional shit.

I guarantee some of them will ask "So, what are we?" afterwards.
June 26, 2010 @ 11:41 PM
northwest

how does playing hard to get work out if the girl isn't even showing interest?
June 27, 2010 @ 12:10 AM
DaveGold

Stop with the fishing analogies!

www.ProbablyNotGold.com

June 27, 2010 @ 01:27 AM

Inactive

i didnt assume shit, i broke up w. her, i drove up next to her and yelled, im doneeee! while i caught her smoking. thennn, we were talking about ea. other and whatnot and i smashed, and she thinks we're back together? xDD
June 27, 2010 @ 11:52 AM
lostin978

if she didnt say you are back together then you are not. Just cause she fucked you it doesnt mean anything. girls fuck their exes all the time so they can nut without feeling like whores.

true, ive been used and abused lol
June 27, 2010 @ 08:06 PM

Inactive

Im totally ready for used and abused then. coolcoolcool
June 27, 2010 @ 09:01 PM

Inactive

true. . .damn. "/
June 27, 2010 @ 10:36 PM
JesusHadDreads

me - So how was the concert?

her - it was dope

a week later....

Her - yooo?

me - whats up

her - u didn't txt me back that day I told u about the concert fool....How r u tho?

me -
June 27, 2010 @ 10:40 PM
linh

true. . .damn. "/

be careful son, it's gonna be on fire if you don't

June 27, 2010 @ 11:50 PM

Inactive

here's an update my du's uhmmm. apprently i fucked up? she's gone to thinking i cheated on her. . .ehhh. nope. well. . .except this one time. BUTT! anyways. She's accusing random ass people that i dont even talk to. Myspace bulletin wars ftw. cool
June 28, 2010 @ 01:25 AM
northwest

lol still on myspace. SMH.
June 28, 2010 @ 01:31 AM

Inactive

FACEBOOK! lets get to it! haha.
June 28, 2010 @ 09:51 PM
moosehair

lol who the fuck still uses myspace du?
June 28, 2010 @ 10:08 PM
northwest

old people who think it's what all the "kids" are using
July 4, 2010 @ 09:15 PM
Koven

Theirs this girl I used to mess with....I wouldnt even put it that way. she was in my class in high school, we did it twice. (once at her house and the next day at my house). Then after that we just kinda became friends. We stopped talking for a while and got back into contact....I kind of wanted to be in relationship with her but she just wanted to be friends.....so basically were friends and Im cool with that.

I haven't talked to her in maybe a year....but now all of a sudden she starts texting me and calling me, ect. Does she want my dick or is she just lonely? I wouldn't really want to get in a relationship with her but this would be the perfect fuck buddy situation for me. She older too haha.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

July 4, 2010 @ 09:23 PM
bezelup

my chick always stays aggy..

WHY!?!
July 4, 2010 @ 09:25 PM
JesusHadDreads

Does she want my dick or is she just lonely?

What do yall talk about?
July 5, 2010 @ 12:34 AM
Vodica

I've been going out with this chick for about 10 months and we've been messin' around if you get what I'm saying and she's my first. I'm not really feelin' her anymore and she's been all up in my space, not giving me time to myself and always wanting to hang out and like I said, I'm not feelin' her anymore. We've been together before but she broke up with me the first time and she didn't even want a serious relationship, she just said yes so she didn't have to reject me and I wouldn't even care if she did but yea, she wanted to date again and now we are. I'm really not feeling her anymore so should I just end it and would it be fucked up? or drag it out and wait for some bullshit to happen.
July 5, 2010 @ 12:44 AM
modernmischief

I'm tryna fuck some older women like 30+,but have no idea how to get at them.
July 5, 2010 @ 12:46 AM
kbos

I've been going out with this chick for about 10 months and we've been messin' around if you get what I'm saying and she's my first. I'm not really feelin' her anymore and she's been all up in my space, not giving me time to myself and always wanting to hang out and like I said, I'm not feelin' her anymore. We've been together before but she broke up with me the first time and she didn't even want a serious relationship, she just said yes so she didn't have to reject me and I wouldn't even care if she did but yea, she wanted to date again and now we are. I'm really not feeling her anymore so should I just end it and would it be fucked up? or drag it out and wait for some bullshit to happen.

Don't drag it out that shit is just never a good plan
July 5, 2010 @ 12:50 AM
Carlton C-Note Banks

the dude in that pic looks like the one in your avatar
July 5, 2010 @ 12:55 AM
Vodica

Don't drag it out that shit is just never a good plan

Yea, a lot of my friends have been telling me this but the real problem is how do I end it with her?

Please login first to reply.