Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 11, 2010 @ 02:21 AM
Beez

Topic re-up'd from Helgen & upgraded lol. Please discuss.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

April 11, 2010 @ 02:22 AM
Guapamole

</3 damn. just what i needed thx...
April 11, 2010 @ 02:28 AM
Beez

^whats that supposed to mean?

April 11, 2010 @ 02:34 AM
4CubanLinx

claire are those ur boobs?
April 11, 2010 @ 02:35 AM
Beez

liar. he already got the electronic/games thread covered, something you can relate to.

April 11, 2010 @ 02:38 AM
4CubanLinx

just incase i meant ur avatar
April 11, 2010 @ 02:44 AM
ThaGame

ok talking problem.how can i give a girl little Hints that i like her
April 11, 2010 @ 02:54 AM
ThaGame

why hints? ehhh just be straight forward..

or you can offer to do things for her... as in YOU make the offer. NOOOOOTTT her asking you to do something and you complying...

it's weird but her not being able to bitch you around will set the rules for later on.. also, you're in control if you're able to say no and do things for her (on your own accord tho)

thanks im going to offer her a can of soda when i go out for lunch cool
April 11, 2010 @ 03:00 AM
hentai

Dat sodap0p.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

April 11, 2010 @ 11:38 AM
4CubanLinx

how do i approach random girls on the train, like on thursday i seen a girl on the bus, she saw me and then came to the back of the bus, we exited, got on the same train, she was looking at me on the train and i didnt know wtf to say
April 11, 2010 @ 11:41 AM
TheOne

claire are those ur boobs?

lol lolsmile
April 11, 2010 @ 12:35 PM
tmwtg

how do i approach random girls on the train, like on thursday i seen a girl on the bus, she saw me and then came to the back of the bus, we exited, got on the same train, she was looking at me on the train and i didnt know wtf to say

Any pickups on public transportation = personal no no
April 11, 2010 @ 01:13 PM
4CubanLinx

not even taht, in school or anywhere

only time i approach a girl in teh club is if im tipsy
April 11, 2010 @ 05:10 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

^Truth. It's like they are expecting to be "Hollerd at" by random nigs when a t clubs n shit. Places like the park or just on the block are places that you can just have a genuine conversation where it can just be you two or with a couple friends(keep the number low). It always worked for me.
April 12, 2010 @ 03:49 AM
modernmischief

How can a nig bag a older woman with ease,there's this cute ass 23yo girl that lives closeby,how can a nig get at her and convince her to give a young nig a chance because I know she'll be on that "how old are you?" "I'm too old for you sweetheart" bullshit?
April 12, 2010 @ 07:32 AM
Beez

^best chance is by impressing her with something interesting about you more than older dudes trying to get at her and not coming off as a simp. and add to that charm and humor then you should be good on opening the door... or at least say hi first.

April 12, 2010 @ 04:09 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

How can a nig bag a older woman with ease,there's this cute ass 23yo girl that lives closeby,how can a nig get at her and convince her to give a young nig a chance because I know she'll be on that "how old are you?" "I'm too old for you sweetheart" bullshit?

It's not that hard. I've done this before. You have to try to convince her that young is the way to go kinda like what Beez mentioned. You can't be talking to the bitch about Supreme and that new Drizzy single(unless she's into that). Her being 23, it shouldn't be hard to find things you guys have in common but what worked for me is humor and charm. You gotta have those to even stand a chance.
April 12, 2010 @ 06:21 PM
unknown force.

how do i get claire to show me her boobs, and danielle to show me her butt? halp plz
April 12, 2010 @ 06:24 PM
hentai

how do i get claire to show me her boobs

What boobs? l0o0o0o0o0o0olololol.

<3

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

April 12, 2010 @ 06:37 PM
belle mensonge

thanks im going to offer her a can of soda when i go out for lunch cool

...........................................lmfao.
April 12, 2010 @ 07:43 PM
Beez

infa again with that info. realtalk mayn.

April 12, 2010 @ 08:15 PM
FROADS

You ever smashed a ho that was on some kevin spacey shit? U know "Usually Suspect"..Word to Technique..Anyway, 6 months ago, I might've fucked around with a chic that's been around..Even though I strapped a Jimmy, it has been burden for my dome to live with something that you're just not quite sure about, I've gotten sick several times and, at times, associated that shit with something deadly...To tell u the truth, I'm a paranoid fuck. Seriously, I took those type of tests before and always felt mad nervous the week I was to receive the results. So I went to take an STD test last week and got my results today, longest week of my life, the results were good they came out negative like my community. Shit was wild. Anyone else ever felt like this?
April 13, 2010 @ 12:33 AM
belle mensonge

You ever smashed a ho that was on some kevin spacey shit? U know "Usually Suspect"..Word to Technique..Anyway, 6 months ago, I might've fucked around with a chic that's been around..Even though I strapped a Jimmy, it has been burden for my dome to live with something that you're just not quite sure about, I've gotten sick several times and, at times, associated that shit with something deadly...To tell u the truth, I'm a paranoid fuck. Seriously, I took those type of tests before and always felt mad nervous the week I was to receive the results. So I went to take an STD test last week and got my results today, longest week of my life, the results were good they came out negative like my community. Shit was wild. Anyone else ever felt like this?

that's some shit you tell your therapist........... not hypebeast.
April 13, 2010 @ 01:12 AM
3 Stripes

well well well....funny story guys...
last night, i decided to text my ex to see how she was. not that i really gave a fuck but texted her for the hell of it. She then all of a sudden texts back with, "Hows your new gf, did she let you lay the pipe yet?"...at this point im like wtf? where the hell did she get this crazy assumption from? Then she texts me.."Sorry, i happened to come across your hypebeast post about you cheating on me and trying to lay the pipe with another girl". The bitch knew i went on hypbeast forums but didnt know my username. My mistake was having my HB name after my real name... lol. The bitch took her time to look for my posts and saw what i had written on the old relationship advice thread...I guarantee 100% she will read this seeing as she is a crazy lurking bitch!!! I just wanted to let you know, im really happy for you, and im going to let you finish, but..tell your girlfriends about my penis smile let me handle em cool .. on a serious note, tell your friend mindy i said whatup cool ....and on that note, im going to lay low and make another account HB smile
April 13, 2010 @ 01:52 AM
.AG23.

not that i really gave a fuck but texted her for the hell of it.

riight.
April 13, 2010 @ 02:05 AM
filth

last night, i decided to text my ex to see how she was. not that i really gave a fuck but texted her for the hell of it. She then all of a sudden texts back with, "Hows your new gf, did she let you lay the pipe yet?"...at this point im like wtf? where the hell did she get this crazy assumption from? Then she texts me.."Sorry, i happened to come across your hypebeast post about you cheating on me and trying to lay the pipe with another girl". The bitch knew i went on hypbeast forums but didnt know my username. My mistake was having my HB name after my real name... lol. The bitch took her time to look for my posts and saw what i had written on the old relationship advice thread...I guarantee 100% she will read this seeing as she is a crazy lurking bitch!!! I just wanted to let you know, im really happy for you, and im going to let you finish, but..tell your girlfriends about my penis smile let me handle em cool .. on a serious note, tell your friend mindy i said whatup cool ....and on that note, im going to lay low and make another account HB smile

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AKH8SshvoA
April 13, 2010 @ 02:51 AM
illy

sucks. it's not surprising though, you should know that the internet is public. don't say something if you don't want to get caught up. especially if your user name is your real name lol
April 13, 2010 @ 02:57 AM
Beez

last night, i decided to text my ex to see how she was. not that i really gave a fuck but texted her for the hell of it. She then all of a sudden texts back with, "Hows your new gf, did she let you lay the pipe yet?"...at this point im like wtf? where the hell did she get this crazy assumption from? Then she texts me.."Sorry, i happened to come across your hypebeast post about you cheating on me and trying to lay the pipe with another girl". The bitch knew i went on hypbeast forums but didnt know my username. My mistake was having my HB name after my real name... lol. The bitch took her time to look for my posts and saw what i had written on the old relationship advice thread...I guarantee 100&#37; she will read this seeing as she is a crazy lurking bitch!!! I just wanted to let you know, im really happy for you, and im going to let you finish, but..tell your girlfriends about my penis smile let me handle em cool .. on a serious note, tell your friend mindy i said whatup cool ....and on that note, im going to lay low and make another account HB smile

i thought you were going to end it with a kanye joke... -_-

April 13, 2010 @ 01:30 PM
modernmischief

April 13, 2010 @ 02:20 PM
vince24L

haha my EX did that once over on a BMW forum. Some girls are wild man.

Please login first to reply.