Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 9, 2010 @ 06:27 AM
bakes

Co sign pretty much everyone else.

Dude was an OG and integral part of this community. Always had something interesting to say and I (as I'm sure 99% of members) respected that, even if I didn't always agree.

So yeah, peace man. If you sort something else out, get at me. I'll show love/support as I'm sure it will be on point.

www.themovingdevelopment.com

April 9, 2010 @ 06:28 AM
vinsanityy.

dat tinychat bonding with helgen
April 9, 2010 @ 07:02 AM
VADO-U.N.

iight this nicca def. made his lil cousin mod

yo anthony,one love my nig..catch when u come back to ny
April 9, 2010 @ 07:08 AM
Helgen

Ay guys, don't sweat it. If I am not banned, that means that I still got my props here. So what I am not a mod, I am still here for you all when you need me, here or there, wherever.

You know what, I am not even going to beef it anymore. I rather just let my supremacy as an all around chill, real and opinionated dude run free here. And if I do something wrong when the time comes, I know the mods here will back me, because we like fam I suppose.

As far as my old posts are gone, I wanted to change my exposure as a bad person anyway because I have a new life and family and all that mushy shit, but I don't change for nobody.

New generation all. See ya here or there, whatever is best.
April 9, 2010 @ 07:09 AM
mrnogoodnick

After 3-4 years of free labor Helgen has every right to be pissed over a dismissal based on somebody's hurt feelings.

Helgen dude take this as a lesson, don't work for free for anybody. People value you based on what you cost.

No matter what hypebeast says about Hel, the fact is he was good enough to keep around for years.

Any dirt thrown on his name now is after-the-fact history rewriting.

Everyone should vote with their clicks. So that means no posting or lurking if you want your absence to be felt.
April 9, 2010 @ 07:44 AM
Kingkoor

Ant fuck em man, this site been on a steady decline for quite awhile now. Soon you wont even want your name associated with this place. Sure they got new members joining and shit but they all lame as fuck. Stay in touch man!!
April 9, 2010 @ 07:49 AM
hottikatti

Everyone should vote with their dicks

what
April 9, 2010 @ 07:54 AM
Shin.1973

I got dat tipsy helgan avatar yo.
April 9, 2010 @ 07:56 AM
SFCA

fuck dis shit suprised

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

April 9, 2010 @ 08:00 AM
mrnogoodnick

what

damn right.
i vote with my dick and pass laws with my nut sack.
April 9, 2010 @ 09:03 AM
tyler,

i never really talked to you and you mightve banned me once or twice but helgen + hb are inseparable concepts in my mind, sucks that you're dipping, make sure to pass on your skills to your son helgen so he can repopulate the world if need be
April 9, 2010 @ 09:37 AM
Idrum

wack shit it always sucks to have someone you've put in work for turn their back on you especially if it's not justified

fuck this funeralfab guy and kevin ha

stay up helgen
April 9, 2010 @ 09:54 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

just even the fact that Kevin would do something like this, knowing full well the influence and respect Helgen has on the forum, shows how completely disassociated he is from the actual Hypebeast community.

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

April 9, 2010 @ 10:20 AM
Cell

Anthony my next spirit bomb is dedicated to you.
April 9, 2010 @ 10:36 AM
VADO-U.N.

Anthony my next spirit bomb is dedicated to you.

i lol'd
April 9, 2010 @ 10:37 AM
3lite

Yo...the admin of this site and funeralfab is black?
April 9, 2010 @ 10:39 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

nah admin is azn

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

April 9, 2010 @ 10:50 AM
thepaintedbird

This is stupid. Can you just stay Helgen? Your fits/posts are always entertaining (in a good way).
April 9, 2010 @ 10:50 AM
modernmischief

April 9, 2010 @ 10:51 AM
scrm

Helgen is a franchise player... can't get rid of him, he draws the attendance
April 9, 2010 @ 10:59 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Sadness.
April 9, 2010 @ 10:59 AM
FrankWh1te

wow....ant's been here since?? shame...R.I.P. Helgen
April 9, 2010 @ 11:00 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

just even the fact that Kevin would do something like this, knowing full well the influence and respect Helgen has on the forum, shows how completely disassociated he is from the actual Hypebeast community.

this.
April 9, 2010 @ 11:02 AM
JayLovesPinays

That sucks, man. Helgen was one of the few people that I felt brought individuality to this site.
April 9, 2010 @ 11:03 AM
Drebrooklyn

Ant's my friend like a real friend. Sucks that HB would act like this towards one of the members who actually built this forum to what it is today. It really makes to sense to why. I don't know this new moderator don't carte to but this all seems pretty grimey but if i know my boy Ant he'll be just fine.
April 9, 2010 @ 11:07 AM
nostalgia

Damn Ant you were always 100%, kept it real. Will be missed, this shit called HB won't be the same.
April 9, 2010 @ 11:10 AM
Juicy J

funeralfab lurkin hard, but still won't say shit.

WE TRIPPY MANE

April 9, 2010 @ 11:51 AM
Podge

See previous pages championing Helgen, pretty much agreed.
~Lefty

PS: interested in those email transcripts btw.
April 9, 2010 @ 12:15 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Da fuck???? Name a mod that "posts graciously" ain't nothing different from a mod and a member except a pink name and potential abuse of power.

Helgen/Ant is an integral part of this site and honestly one of the few mods that actually makes an effort to reach out and interact with other members. Name another mod that has done anything close. The dude is located in Japan, open minded, honest/real, and has alot to say and talk about. How the fuck you gonna demote the most active mod and not expect this type of reaction from the "HB community".

You say you don't want this type of behavior from a mod?

So you want Helgen to be like the other mods? Hiding in the fuckin shadows and handing out infractions/bans warranted and unwarranted? Yea, that's gonna make this site a whole lot better. Fuck outta here. Helgen may not agree with everything everyone says, but at least he's able to express how he feels and interacts with other members. I rather have a real down to earth mod then some bitchmade fruitfuck behindthescenes dickhole who only comes on to hand out infractions/bans.

I'm in the older demographic considering the average age on this site and the way this has been handled is as immature as the threads that get created on a daily basis.

HB only has a few GOOD things going for it. Good job on destroying one of the few things that makes this site interesting.

PS: Hire more mods that don't do shit.

This.
April 9, 2010 @ 12:21 PM
Redline

Da fuck???? Name a mod that "posts graciously" ain't nothing different from a mod and a member except a pink name and potential abuse of power.

Helgen/Ant is an integral part of this site and honestly one of the few mods that actually makes an effort to reach out and interact with other members. Name another mod that has done anything close. The dude is located in Japan, open minded, honest/real, and has alot to say and talk about. How the fuck you gonna demote the most active mod and not expect this type of reaction from the "HB community".

You say you don't want this type of behavior from a mod?

So you want Helgen to be like the other mods? Hiding in the fuckin shadows and handing out infractions/bans warranted and unwarranted? Yea, that's gonna make this site a whole lot better. Fuck outta here. Helgen may not agree with everything everyone says, but at least he's able to express how he feels and interacts with other members. I rather have a real down to earth mod then some bitchmade fruitfuck behindthescenes dickhole who only comes on to hand out infractions/bans.

I'm in the older demographic considering the average age on this site and the way this has been handled is as immature as the threads that get created on a daily basis.

HB only has a few GOOD things going for it. Good job on destroying one of the few things that makes this site interesting.

PS: Hire more mods that don't do shit.
This.

This.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.