HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 6, 2010 @ 04:47 PM
thepoloking07

Wuddup fellow hypbeasters.... I started a blog pulling articles from popular sites like hypebeast, highsnobiety, archdaily, slamxhype, etc... Its called trendsetter mag (trendsettermag.blogspot.com) but i came across a new idea where i will post pictures and articles from those of you who have entrepreneurial minds and would like to send out info on your creations whether it be art, music, literature, or clothing. Anyway you would send me information and i would post what you want plus any things that i may add and you could get your stuff out there to the masses or simply receive feedback on ideas that you are not so sure about. I'm very excited about this project and i've been thinking about doing something like this for a long time so if you're interested in sending me some pictures and/or information for posting then send me an email at trendsettermag.aol.com and ill be happy to start posting... After i get some posts in i'll start selling my idea to the masses... Tell me what you think on this thread or tell me some of your ideas for posts... Thanks
April 6, 2010 @ 04:49 PM
Jamie Dimon

That's funny because i also started a blog pulling articles from popular sites like hypebeast, highsnobiety, archdaily, slamxhype, etc... Its called trendsetter mag (trendsettermag.blogspot.com) but i came across a new idea where i will post pictures and articles from those of you who have entrepreneurial minds and would like to send out info on your creations whether it be art, music, literature, or clothing. Anyway you would send me information and i would post what you want plus any things that i may add and you could get your stuff out there to the masses or simply receive feedback on ideas that you are not so sure about. I'm very excited about this project and i've been thinking about doing something like this for a long time so if you're interested in sending me some pictures and/or information for posting then send me an email at trendsettermag.aol.com and ill be happy to start posting... After i get some posts in i'll start selling my idea to the masses... Tell me what you think on this thread or tell me some of your ideas for posts... Thanks

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

April 6, 2010 @ 04:50 PM
ReZ

Where are the incentives? Do you have traffic statistics to show that this is a lucrative endeavor, and yourself not just riding on others' ingenuity?
April 6, 2010 @ 05:02 PM
thepoloking07

Well i guess you could say that right now the incentives for those posting is to simply have a free advertising opportunity, so to speak, that is virtually harmless whether someone looks at it or not. It's a safe way to put whatever you want out there without any cost, i mean there is really no reason why you wouldn't do it. If it works, it works, if not then fuck it no one is going to see it anyway. I do think it could be beneficial. You could think of it as a "hot or not" type of blog; a blog where you can receive feedback on your ideas and/or criticism. There are plenty of people out there with ideas so there is a large market base for the idea. You could even look through many hypebeast threads where people are constantly asking for advice on their label they are trying to start or simply posting pictures of their new line. You could think of the site as a glamourize hypebeast thread that focuses on only one topic. If more people join the blog and post and reply to other posts then it would turn into sort of a network and from there of course i would have to remodel things but you can understand how something like this could be beneficial i'm sure. Don't take this the wrong way but please don't try to criticize me as if i'm not educated. I simply asked your opinion of the idea i don't need you to try and shoot it down as if i don't know what i am doing. I admit initially the blog was simply me being bored and just doing shit i didn't expect anyone to read it except maybe some close friends and family but this is not about my old idea this is about my new one.
April 6, 2010 @ 06:09 PM
VADO-U.N.

hmmmmm...poloking? i think not

Please login first to reply.