Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
April 3, 2010 @ 03:38 PM
FROADS

Some of you on this forum may have read a thread about a personal experience I had using cocaine. Anyway, today... I'm sort of giving a fair warning to those who are about to spend their Saturday night at a nite club or any place with access to blow. You see my problem with this drug is that people in general don't have the notion of how this drug is brought to America. The process of bringin' blow into this country has left thousands of people dead and has more than terrorized towns in Latin American nations. As of right now, Drug cartels in Northern Mexico are waging war against the Mexican military...Now if you don't know the severity of that situation then I suggest you pick up the paper or go online and check this shit because these cartels have the intelligence and weaponry to wreak mad havoc. And it may not affect you directly but it's affecting hundreds of families in Latin American nations.

Seriously, the thing the pisses me off even more about this whole coke subculture is "Hip-Hop"...Yeah, even though I love it, I'm tired of hearing songs that talk about so-called "street knowledge" and how pushing yay is the only way out; this thing in itself venerates coke and influences younger generations into believing the hype. The street of where I live is surrounded by hedz from Maravilla and these fuckers take pride in selling coke, gunshots and sirens are heard almost everyday. But nope, the realest people in my opinion are those who bust their ass to make an honorable living. So i guess what I'm trying to say is "Fuck that aspect in Hip Hop"...U got kids saying B.I.G was the greatest...I tell em', "yeah, yeah, BIG was dope but......KARMA IS A BITCH"

April 3, 2010 @ 03:43 PM
C_Augustus_O

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

April 3, 2010 @ 03:45 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

"yeah, yeah, BIG was dope but......KARMA IS A BITCH" ---RIP but I LOL'ed

not to mention, the high only lasts less than 10 mins only to leave you fiending for more... SMH. It's a real shitty drug

Mexican Cartels are fucking nuts... chopping people's heads and just laying on the ground and shit...

Boarder areas in Mexico are WAR ZONE~~~ Be aware and DO NOT SUPPORT THESE FUCKERS.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 3, 2010 @ 03:47 PM
FROADS

^For real... hedz don't even know about that shit B...they think its cool and fashionable but at the end of the day, they lame as fuck...
April 3, 2010 @ 03:59 PM
Brandon

Majority of my co-workers do coke; fucking disgusting.
April 3, 2010 @ 05:08 PM
northwest

^
really? in Van, BC?

i had a friend who started messing with coke in 9th grade. he told me later that year that he quit. later when i became better friends with him, he admitted that he "didn't, because it's impossible to leave and nothing's better than it" so he goes back to it every once in a while when he gets a crave... shit's messed up and i will never touch it. needless to say, i am no longer friends with him anyways, but for different reasons. he's a snitch..
April 3, 2010 @ 05:12 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

being a coke addict and a snitch is a pretty sure-fire way to get yourself killed...

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

April 3, 2010 @ 05:12 PM
SupremeSwagger

cocaine really isnt even that bad for you. Look at all these drug rehabilitation shows, they all deal with alcohol,pills,crack,heroin,meth etc etc. But the only 2 drugs you never see is weed and coke. But in long term use, yes its deadly.
April 3, 2010 @ 05:31 PM
CONQ

yo FROADS fell off hard... people started demanding more stories and the quality of his writing (more importantly his topics) went to shit
April 3, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
Gastor

^ lol he's a one hit wonder, after the first story of coke and unrequited love the rest seems forced.
April 3, 2010 @ 05:39 PM
Dray

cocaine really isnt even that bad for you. Look at all these drug rehabilitation shows, they all deal with alcohol,pills,crack,heroin,meth etc etc. But the only 2 drugs you never see is weed and coke. But in long term use, yes its deadly.

Cocaine is crack plenty of people od and die off that shit.
April 3, 2010 @ 05:43 PM
STI Guy

haha what a dumb post. you base the severity of drugs to your health by the amount of tv shows that each drug gets? then you contradict yourself at the end? a have a buddy that got hooked after his first try. so yeah it's bad for you.
April 3, 2010 @ 06:18 PM
hools

smfh.
April 3, 2010 @ 06:33 PM
metalslug

hah retard. its bad for everyone involved period. i cant even visit mexico which is just 2 hours away from socal without the fear of being in the middle of a tijuana gunfight. those fools just pull up get out shoot up w/e they want then leave all nonchalant, like nothing happened.
April 3, 2010 @ 06:42 PM
uncle kwan

agreed rap needs to get off of the talkin about crack sales.

reminds me of when my father in law and i seen 50 cent on cnn talkin about his book he did as a joint venture with robert greene. The anchors were happy as shit and swinging on every word 50 cent said. Giving him plenty praise and talking of his fortune. To my surprise even the wise cracks and jokingly jousting at his old "career" before hip hop music. shit was disgusting an ex drug dealer on tv talking about how to make it in america. I wish people followed the bill gates and buffet's instead.
April 3, 2010 @ 07:50 PM
MILK got a gun

^For real... hedz don't even know about that shit B...they think its cool and fashionable but at the end of the day, they lame as fuck...

you know he doesnt speak english right?
April 3, 2010 @ 09:24 PM
CanvasO8

i find it funny that coke is "cool" but crack is not, and the penalty for crack is way worse than cocain when its the same exact drug.

cocain is the drug of a succesful white man, crack is the drug of a lower class black man...what a coincidence?
April 3, 2010 @ 09:34 PM
Dray

^exactly
April 3, 2010 @ 09:50 PM
FROADS

some of ya'll misinterpreted what I was trying to discuss..I could care less what any of you put into your bodies in health terms..what I'm trying to say is that people don't know how blow affects the inhabitants of where the drug is fabricated...It kills and extorts entire families..And how this relates to hip hop is fucked up because you got famous rappers who spit about n glorify about this deadly trade..

N don't bring up "its the only way outta projects" fuck that, I feel no compassion for any person who uses that excuse..read a fucking book n get a job..thats more respectable, in fact, i respect more a guy making minimum wage than a pusher driving a benz. straight up like my erection. peace.
April 4, 2010 @ 01:09 AM
Canvas08

i find it funny that coke is "cool" but crack is not, and the penalty for crack is way worse than cocain when its the same exact drug.

cocain is the drug of a succesful white man, crack is the drug of a lower class black man...what a coincidence?

crack is way more dangerous because of the method of conveyance.

also crack is used by more white people than black people.

*the more you know*
April 4, 2010 @ 01:10 AM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

April 4, 2010 @ 01:18 AM
viktorious

I think its better to say rich people use cocaine and poor people use crack cocaine because it is cheaper. Also isn't it true that if you have the same amount of crack vs a person who has the same amount of cocaine, the person with crack will serve a longer term in prison?
April 4, 2010 @ 01:41 AM
metalslug

I think its better to say rich people use cocaine and poor people use crack cocaine because it is cheaper. Also isn't it true that if you have the same amount of crack vs a person who has the same amount of cocaine, the person with crack will serve a longer term in prison?

Crack is the free-base form of cocaine. just add baking soda to coke and you have crack. crack is worse because it is stronger, gets into the system faster, and wears off faster and therefore is more addictive.
April 4, 2010 @ 03:05 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

[QUOTE=Ricco Suav

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 4, 2010 @ 03:46 AM
Soul Kitchen

haha what a dumb post. you base the severity of drugs to your health by the amount of tv shows that each drug gets? then you contradict yourself at the end? a have a buddy that got hooked after his first try. so yeah it's bad for you.

LOL who isn't addicted after their first time ya kno?

anyways most people have enough common sense to not get addicted to shit that costs $45 a gram.. i could get alot more of other shit with the same amount of money.. it stupid
April 4, 2010 @ 04:00 AM
Helgen

Meh, this is the new millenium. If people still need schooling about drugs, then fuck the society that still hasn't learned.

I've learned long ago, and I still have never tried, nor messed with any illegal drug, not even a pill, other than Marijuana.
April 4, 2010 @ 09:07 AM
uncle kwan

some of ya'll misinterpreted what I was trying to discuss..I could care less what any of you put into your bodies in health terms..what I'm trying to say is that people don't know how blow affects the inhabitants of where the drug is fabricated...It kills and extorts entire families..And how this relates to hip hop is fucked up because you got famous rappers who spit about n glorify about this deadly trade..

N don't bring up "its the only way outta projects" fuck that, I feel no compassion for any person who uses that excuse..read a fucking book n get a job..that's more respectable, in fact, i respect more a guy making minimum wage than a pusher driving a Benz. straight up like my erection. peace.

what drug doesn't cause death and extortion?

why are you worried about coke anyway, i mean slave trade is deadly and still continuing. Blood diamonds are still causing civil wars and mass deaths.

saying you could careless about what people put in their bodies means you care somewhat. If everyone had some care this drug wouldn't be so sought after, murder, and flaunt of selling it would be unacceptable.
April 4, 2010 @ 11:17 AM
ClydeFrazier

cousin died od'ing

rip

sorry for your loss sad

i'll never fuck with anything else but weed

Melo Gang All Day

April 4, 2010 @ 02:04 PM
FROADS

what drug doesn't cause death and extortion?

why are you worried about coke anyway, i mean slave trade is deadly and still continuing. Blood diamonds are still causing civil wars and mass deaths.

saying you could careless about what people put in their bodies means you care somewhat. If everyone had some care this drug wouldn't be so sought after, murder, and flaunt of selling it would be unacceptable.

Yeah, I care about this drug trade because it affects my community...I seriously don't give a fuck about what people do to their bodies but what I do care is if that activity infringes on innocent people's welfare...At times, i think about becoming a police detective to stop some of this shit...and you're wrong about coke being harmless; the process on how its brought here is deadly..way more than diamonds and the slave trade..check the stats son.. wise up
April 4, 2010 @ 02:16 PM
FROADS

yo FROADS fell off hard... people started demanding more stories and the quality of his writing (more importantly his topics) went to shit

^ lol he's a one hit wonder, after the first story of coke and unrequited love the rest seems forced.

U know..Talib Kweli was asked in an interview on what motivates him to create music, is it for the people or for himself?...u know what he said? He said he creates music for himself, and more importantly its an art form that expresses his creativity..I guess that applies to what I write

Please login first to reply.