Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 4, 2010 @ 12:43 AM
kenedtsu

i'm saying that they were too stupid to pull something like this off.

OR they were stupid enough to pull it off leaving a vast trail of evidence behind them...
March 4, 2010 @ 12:55 AM
drewAM

If this were an inside job, it wouldn't just be the Bush Administration that came up with the plot.

FUCK MY NIGGER DAD

March 4, 2010 @ 01:37 AM
STI Guy

i dont believe that it's a conspiracy 100% since i was across the street and saw it with my own eyes (no joke). but when i looked at the pentagon crash, it gave me mixed feelings. the whole in the pentagon was in no way big enough for a plane to go through.
March 4, 2010 @ 05:13 AM
Reks

March 4, 2010 @ 08:14 AM
plAinaNdsImpLe

i'm not saying that the bush administration didn't use 9/11 to their own means, i'm saying that they were too stupid to pull something like this off.

anyways, i'm done until someone has any real questions.

what makes you think it was orchestrated by the bush administration? I agree that bush would have been too stupid to pull this off but what about the people that fund the government? the owners of the federal bank? there is a lot of profit to be made from war, just look at how the US made money after ww1 by increasing tarrifs on exports to all of the war torn countries in Europe..think of all the countless ways to make profit from 9/11.

Also zeitgeist is enjoyable to watch but much of what it says on religion is based on false facts, however i believe many respected intellectuals say there are elements of truth in the last two sections including the section on 9/11. Its interesting to debate this, thing is none of us will ever know the truth..i can see why people dismiss the conspiricys, people like the idea that their government serves their interests completely, but there are are small percentage of people that hold massive amounts of influence and power and all they want is more power and money and so its completely viable that they can pull something like this off and that they actually would do it.
March 4, 2010 @ 09:05 AM
kilogram

i dont believe that it's a conspiracy 100% since i was across the street and saw it with my own eyes (no joke). but when i looked at the pentagon crash, it gave me mixed feelings. the whole in the pentagon was in no way big enough for a plane to go through.

see, this is the thing. Just because something doesn't "feel right" (the hole doesn't look big enough for a plane to fit through) immediately you assume that foul play is involved.

A crashing plane doesn't puncture a cartoon like outline into a reinforced concrete building. There isn't nearly enough force at the tips of the wings to puncture a perfect outline of the plane. Also, most of the plane is made of aluminum, which isn't very heavy. The hole was mostly made by the heavier parts in the plane, mostly the landing gear.

There is more than enough evidence to conclude beyond a reasonable doubt that an American Airlines 757 crashed into the Pentagon.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTNRkb7AaQk
March 4, 2010 @ 09:18 AM

soy, its hard to say whether there is a conspiracy or not cause still, no one could prove otherwise. Just seems to me, bush completely took the focus away from bin laden and the talaban and afghanistan, and directly towards Iraq which had nothing to do with 9/11. it seems to me that bush's team knows that most americans and the world are not too fimilar with the middle east, and play it off like afghanistan and iraq are pretty much the same thing, and used 9/11 as an excuse to invade iraq. it seems in the end, the US invading iraq is not because of egalitarian conccerns in helping the iraq society, but getting a cut of the share of the oil reserves.
March 4, 2010 @ 10:04 AM
modernmischief

I don't think the government had anything to do with the attacks directly,but simply allowed them to happen,they may have had knowledge that these attacks were going to happen,but instead of stopping the attacks they used it as a springboard to start the Iraq war,which in turn makes money for the people involved by way of defense contracts and oil money that's just my opinion,if you don't believe that US officials used 911 to make money in someway than your stupid.
March 4, 2010 @ 10:24 AM
Shaun

^ Realistic theory.
March 4, 2010 @ 11:11 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I don't think the government had anything to do with the attacks directly,but simply allowed them to happen,they may have had knowledge that these attacks were going to happen,but instead of stopping the attacks they used it as a springboard to start the Iraq war,which in turn makes money for the people involved by way of defense contracts and oil money that's just my opinion,if you don't believe that US officials used 911 to make money in someway than your stupid.

Smartest thing I've seen in this thread so far
March 4, 2010 @ 11:47 AM
dhkgfkdj

We're never gonna know what happened exactly; none of us are a member of the small minority who are actually in charge of the govt. only they know. We're all just doing what they want us too. We can't "not be sheep/victims" we're constantly being socialized to be exactly that, to conform, etc.
March 4, 2010 @ 11:47 AM
Reks

I'm not big on whole conspiracy shit or whatever. I don't wanna think that American officials are that corrupt to kill that many people for personal gain. It's a sick thought. But I do know that those towers didn't fall because because of the plane crashes. It was controlled demolition.
March 4, 2010 @ 12:15 PM
faust

http://www.ae911truth.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO2yT0uBQbM

Feel free to post any "evidence" of an inside job or conspiracy theory, and I'll do my best to provide a simple, scientific explanation that isn't based purely on speculation.

when are you gonna start explaining the website i posted and the video Reks posted. I would love to find out the true scientific explanation to them.
March 4, 2010 @ 12:42 PM
LiquidSwords

My thoughts exactly
March 4, 2010 @ 12:54 PM
kilogram

I agree with modernmischief, classic example of someone taking many explanations and choosing the simplest/most realistic one

when are you gonna start explaining the website i posted and the video Reks posted. I would love to find out the true scientific explanation to them.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=10YTDOdyju0

post something specific from the website, you think i have the time to go over every single thing in there?
March 4, 2010 @ 01:20 PM
JesusHadDreads

Any of you guys have family members personally effected by the attacks?
March 4, 2010 @ 01:24 PM
March 4, 2010 @ 01:40 PM
berry

If there was a conspiracy that was large enough to pull something like this off (it would have to be massive), then why has no one come forward to corroborate this? Surely out of the thousands of people who would be required to organize this conspiracy, at least one person would have a guilty conscience.

Another thing, if there was a demolition, surely a lot of explosives would have been needed to knock down even a small part of one of the buildings. If there were explosives placed in the building, then why did nobody in New York City that day report hearing the massive explosion that would have resulted. It would have been loud enough to be heard throughout most of NYC that day. It would take have taken A LOT of explosives.

Richard Gage has been thoroughly debunked, over and over again, since he first popped up. There's a reason why he and his ilk haven't been able to get any papers into credible scientific journals. They have nothing that will pass muster with the general scientific community...and Gage knows it! The AE911 petition that someone brought up earlier can be signed by just about anyone - it's not entirely engineers, and not even all of the engineers are experts in relevant fields. Basically, it's a lot of hot air.

Faust, if you're really an engineering student, I'd suggest paying more attention in class.
March 4, 2010 @ 01:59 PM
AlphaTrion

^Yes.
March 4, 2010 @ 02:17 PM
STI Guy

see, this is the thing. Just because something doesn't "feel right" (the hole doesn't look big enough for a plane to fit through) immediately you assume that foul play is involved.

A crashing plane doesn't puncture a cartoon like outline into a reinforced concrete building. There isn't nearly enough force at the tips of the wings to puncture a perfect outline of the plane. Also, most of the plane is made of aluminum, which isn't very heavy. The hole was mostly made by the heavier parts in the plane, mostly the landing gear.

There is more than enough evidence to conclude beyond a reasonable doubt that an American Airlines 757 crashed into the Pentagon.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTNRkb7AaQk

look i dont know what is real so im not saying i definitely believe that it's a conspiracy. but have you seen the pics of the pentagon? yeah wings aren't heavy enough to make extra wing holes in the building but the building around the hole didn't have much damage at all. i would believe that the wings would have at least left indentations.
March 4, 2010 @ 03:02 PM
faust

If there was a conspiracy that was large enough to pull something like this off (it would have to be massive), then why has no one come forward to corroborate this? Surely out of the thousands of people who would be required to organize this conspiracy, at least one person would have a guilty conscience.

Another thing, if there was a demolition, surely a lot of explosives would have been needed to knock down even a small part of one of the buildings. If there were explosives placed in the building, then why did nobody in New York City that day report hearing the massive explosion that would have resulted. It would have been loud enough to be heard throughout most of NYC that day. It would take have taken A LOT of explosives.

Richard Gage has been thoroughly debunked, over and over again, since he first popped up. There's a reason why he and his ilk haven't been able to get any papers into credible scientific journals. They have nothing that will pass muster with the general scientific community...and Gage knows it! The AE911 petition that someone brought up earlier can be signed by just about anyone - it's not entirely engineers, and not even all of the engineers are experts in relevant fields. Basically, it's a lot of hot air.

Faust, if you're really an engineering student, I'd suggest paying more attention in class.

1. you're wrong

2. just because i'm an engineering student does not mean i take courses dedicated to learning about buildings and structures. there's more engineering disciplines than mechanical or civil.
March 4, 2010 @ 03:19 PM
kilogram

all of the quotes about people reporting explosions were taken out of context.
March 4, 2010 @ 03:27 PM
Constellations

Ok, just let me take the next 48 hours out of my life to watch that shit and go point by point of why it's bullshit.

Post something specific, I'm not here to write thesis papers that the LCD aren't even going to understand.

Ok, heres a few (i don't have time to rehash all the points made in the film either, but i highly suggest you watch it when you DO have the time):

-fire fighters reported seeing pools of molten steel at ground zero. Jet fuel does not burn hot eough to melt steel however... how can this be explained?

-how did an airplane cause a building that had 1000 times its mass cave in on itself like a controlled demolition? this plane didn't make this building collapse: www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35460268/ns/us_news-life?GT1=43001

- why did the FBI collect the security tapes from surrounding hotels and office buildings that had recorded the "plane" crashing into the pentagon and to this day not allowed anyone to view?

for further reading: www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eagar/eagar-0112.html

\X/

March 4, 2010 @ 03:32 PM
Constellations

yeah i watch youtube videos to base my ideas off an opinion to talk shit about another opinion too avgkid
that way the research is done for me

first off i watched it on google videos lol.
And what's a more reliable source? The findings of an independant filmaker or corporation owned CNN? FOXNews? MSNBC?

\X/

March 4, 2010 @ 03:45 PM
Reks

I agree with modernmischief, classic example of someone taking many explanations and choosing the simplest/most realistic one

www.youtube.com/watch?v=10YTDOdyju0

post something specific from the website, you think i have the time to go over every single thing in there?

What makes this persons video a reliable source? Who is he? Why should I trust the representative press? Why is a single fireman on ground zero a credible person, as opposed to the hundreds of architects and engineers in the 9/11 truth movement? I'm not saying you have to believe me, or a video on youtube... and I'm not talking illuminati and freemasons conspiracy theory. I just it's foolish to think that everything the 9/11 commission and the govt. is the truth.

I also like how homie didn't talk about the nano thermite or the molten steel underneath ground zero...
March 4, 2010 @ 03:48 PM
berry

1. you're wrong

Then provide a source. Who said they heard an explosion at a time separate from when the planes hit? Provide a link or at least a source.

It's kind of irrelevant, though. Because pretty much everyone in Manhattan would have heard such an explosion. So, just getting a few people who claim to have heard the explosion is kind of weak.

2. just because i'm an engineering student does not mean i take courses dedicated to learning about buildings and structures. there's more engineering disciplines than mechanical or civil.

So, what you're saying is that you really have no expertise on the subject; why bring up that you're an engineering major, then? It's irrelevant. At least you seem to be aware of that - unfortunately the AE911 people don't make this distinction, though.
March 4, 2010 @ 04:04 PM
faust

Then provide a source. Who said they heard an explosion at a time separate from when the planes hit? Provide a link or at least a source.

It's kind of irrelevant, though. Because pretty much everyone in Manhattan would have heard such an explosion. So, just getting a few people who claim to have heard the explosion is kind of weak.

you tell me to provide a link or a source and then say "so, just getting a few people who claim to have heard the explosion is kind of week." i can provide a clip of firefighters saying that they heard numerous explosions. also why is when someone posts a youtube video explaining the conspiracy its not "reliable" but then the people against the conspiracies post a video of a random dude talking the issue and expect that to be credible? c'mon. what's your point? lol.

So, what you're saying is that you really have no expertise on the subject; why bring up that you're an engineering major, then? It's irrelevant. At least you seem to be aware of that - unfortunately the AE911 people don't make this distinction, though.

i brought it up because i'm an engineering major and the link i provided is an engineering/architectural perspective on the issue so i found it interesting. again what's your point?
March 4, 2010 @ 04:04 PM
berry

first off i watched it on google videos lol.
And what's a more reliable source? The findings of an independant filmaker or corporation owned CNN? FOXNews? MSNBC?

Popular Science, Popular Mechanics, NIST, legitimate scientific journals, etc. Don't be lazy, go out and do some actually research, instead of just watching Youtube and Google Video.
March 4, 2010 @ 04:06 PM
faust

Popular Science, Popular Mechanics, NIST, legitimate scientific journals, etc. Don't be lazy, go out and do some actually research, instead of just watching Youtube and Google Video.

so then post some articles debating the conspiracies from the sources you mentioned...
March 4, 2010 @ 04:25 PM
Jay

Inside job,nuff said.

Please login first to reply.