Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 3, 2010 @ 12:25 PM
AlphaTrion

EDIT: soy I know you believe in this shit and thanks for being nice about it unlike other know it all evolutionists, because I'll be honest I don't know a lot but I want to learn, but I'm not going to change my beliefs because of my faith, but that's another thing.

If you want to learn, then learn. Read a book. Read several. If you don't want to pay for it, torrent some books. Watch "Darwin's Tree of Life" There are torrents for it too. Better yet take a college course in biology, anthropology, paleontology, geology, or most any science really.

But don't go around spreading misinformation with no knowledge on the topic. Saying that evolution shouldn't be taught in high school science is like saying you shouldn't teach long division in math. It's a fundamental building block of science. If you don't wanna learn it, drop out and keep your mouth shut.
March 3, 2010 @ 12:26 PM
faust

we're all gonna become robots.
March 3, 2010 @ 12:41 PM
GenuineGirl

This is an interesting thread...

My opinion... i don't believe in evolution.
March 3, 2010 @ 12:47 PM
GenuineGirl

This is an interesting thread...

My opinion... i don't believe in evolution.
March 3, 2010 @ 01:03 PM
AlphaTrion

There's no "belief" involved. You either understsand it or you don't. The facts, evidence, and research is there.

Please login first to reply.