FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
April 14, 2010 @ 01:47 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

haha I been in and out of various psychiatrists, psychologists and school social workers since I was like 5 years old, never stuck with it for more than a few months though, eh

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

April 14, 2010 @ 01:55 PM
why?wolf

No other options ? When I was in school I made 3.6's and up. Would you like me to find an old report card and scan that for your assuming and lack of knowledge on my life ? I'm not sure if your dumb ass knew this or not, but you actually DO need to score high enough on the ASVAB to get a decent job. I guess that makes me an unintelligent "dick" because I would much rather have the USMC pay for my schooling AND put my 4 yrs of JROTC to good use, because I am good in leadership positions, right? Honestly, how about you stop sucking that "fuck the government, if you don't go to college your stupid" dick and come correct.

whoa, there I never said anything about college. See from that post alone your intelligence really shined through. The Military is for those who can't think for themselves as evidence by" I am good in leadership positions".By options I dont mean grades and such I just mean that you're incapable of complex and creative thought. You seem pretty good at convincing yourself the ASVAB was tough. I have friends who Im pretty sure are legally retarded that did well on that thing. Stop trying to make the military into something its not. Did I "come correct" enough? have fun blowing the whole battalion or whatever the fuck term the Marines use.
April 14, 2010 @ 01:58 PM
belle mensonge

whoa, there I never said anything about college. See from that post alone your intelligence really shined through. The Military is for those who can't think for themselves as evidence by" I am good in leadership positions".By options I dont mean grades and such I just mean that you're incapable of complex and creative thought. You seem pretty good at convincing yourself the ASVAB was tough. I have friends who Im pretty sure are legally retarded that did well on that thing. Stop trying to make the military into something its not. Did I "come correct" enough? have fun blowing the whole battalion or whatever the fuck term the Marines use.

If you've never enlisted into the Military yourself-- then your opinion is irrelevent to me.

Maybe you should keep the company of smarter "friends", I think their mental retardation is rubbing off on you.
April 14, 2010 @ 02:09 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

nothing proves your intelligence more than arguing with a troll...

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

April 14, 2010 @ 02:13 PM
why?wolf

I am a troll? damn I really I thought I was contributing worthwhile playful banter and the occasional educational post.
April 14, 2010 @ 04:34 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^fall back now son.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 14, 2010 @ 09:38 PM
no0 v.2.0

haha I been in and out of various psychiatrists, psychologists and school social workers since I was like 5 years old, never stuck with it for more than a few months though, eh

why?
April 15, 2010 @ 12:56 AM
Carlton C-Note Banks

why?wolf, you = dumbass on so many levels
April 15, 2010 @ 01:47 AM
SimplyJon

There good to go to but you need to tell them all of your problems not just some details.
June 7, 2010 @ 03:07 PM
tmwtg

Started this thread, so thought I'd add some thoughts.

Sessions definitely helped me out this year. When it came down to it, I was being a bitch about my own personal shit and blamed it on everybody else. But I got shit all figured out, taking it day by day.

Kudos to everybody who posted in here. Thought nobody else shared my same experience.
June 7, 2010 @ 03:49 PM
Sarcaustic

^

That's good to hear.

I've been contemplating visiting the school psychologist/psychiatrist service here since it's all free and see what they have to say about my worries/concerns/problems. But I'm afraid it'll be really awkward.

Won't it be like telling a stranger about your life and its details?
June 7, 2010 @ 06:48 PM
heydeleteme

I was born with Major Depressive Disorder, so I've been in and out of therapy from multiple Psychiatrists for many years. It's been about a good 5 or 6 months since I've last seen one and I've been off my medications ever since. It just hasn't been working out for me, being how severe my case is. There isn't a pill that can magically make me happy. I've been on tons of different SSRI's (anti-depressants) and all they do it tend to make thing worse. Weed is my only "medicine" now, and when I move to Cali I can get my med card for depression.
June 7, 2010 @ 07:00 PM
GENERAL DISARRAY

I see both a psychiatrist and psychologist, took me a while to though. I think I went through like 4 psychiatrists and 3 psychologists. I got pretty fed up with telling them the same thing over and over again, they put me on some meds but besides that haven't helped much.

My parents want me to try group therapy, anyone ever done that?
June 7, 2010 @ 07:02 PM
heydeleteme

I've been in group therapy, but only when I was in hospitals. It's more comfortable than individual therapy because other people are sharing their experiences as well. I've been hospitalized 4 times, 3 times last year for attempted suicide.
June 9, 2010 @ 07:48 AM
tmwtg

I've been contemplating visiting the school psychologist/psychiatrist service here since it's all free and see what they have to say about my worries/concerns/problems. But I'm afraid it'll be really awkward.

Won't it be like telling a stranger about your life and its details?

That's how I felt at first.

I didn't want to reveal everything, but the fact that the dude remembered what I said over the weeks kinda motivated me to think "If he could offer me advice on shit we talked about a while ago, why not shit I have yet to reveal?"

I think it's pretty common to feel awkward. It took me about 4-5 sessions before I finally opened up about it all. After that, shit took a turn for the better, because it's kinda like you and your psychologist figuring out pieces to the puzzle. [/indiana jones]
June 9, 2010 @ 07:56 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^ i have never been to one. But wouldn't be so much easier to tell stranger about your problems than someone u know?

Someone u know or close could judge you which then can potentially damage the once great relatioinship you had with that person. Not to metion, they can possibly not helpful in any ways.

If it's stranger, who cares? it's not like u are going to meet 'em in the class room.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

July 12, 2010 @ 03:13 PM
tmwtg

^ The most awkward shit was when I saw this chick waiting for her session in the lobby.

She was in 2 of my classes that semester.

I just say "hi" and never really ask about anything too serious.
July 12, 2010 @ 04:07 PM
DBCEE

I was born with Major Depressive Disorder, so I've been in and out of therapy from multiple Psychiatrists for many years. It's been about a good 5 or 6 months since I've last seen one and I've been off my medications ever since. It just hasn't been working out for me, being how severe my case is. There isn't a pill that can magically make me happy. I've been on tons of different SSRI's (anti-depressants) and all they do it tend to make thing worse. Weed is my only "medicine" now, and when I move to Cali I can get my med card for depression.

Thats what I got my card for buddy, hope it helps you out. It sure helped me.
July 12, 2010 @ 04:17 PM
KUSH

u need to find the root of your sickness and fix it... meds including weed are only temporary help
July 12, 2010 @ 06:28 PM
.emaN

Parents have been wanting me to go to one to talk shit out but in skeptical to do it... Idk I mean sure I could talk my shit out but there's also potential to make some money if I go to one... Side note... Going to a psych could help my chances in a med card
/coolstorybro
July 12, 2010 @ 07:59 PM
Gradient

i been thinking of going to one. how much is it?
July 12, 2010 @ 09:55 PM
█ █

Lol.
In the 8th grade, I used to cut myself to get this girls attention.
But it backfired because my parents saw some of the cuts and they had me brought to a psychologist.
September 6, 2010 @ 11:06 PM
tmwtg

Bump this shit.

I doubt I need to see a psychologist this year. The psychologist I had last year went to some program.

It would be a pain in the ass to have to repeat everything I said.

Worst thing about psychologist: They don't tell you how to fix your problems. You're in charge of that.

Please login first to reply.