Strictly

March 2, 2010 @ 04:47 PM
|||||| |||||| ||||||

Pants fitting weird.
Being sick for the third week in a row.

| devenmmccoy.tumblr.com | | devenmmccoy | IG |

March 2, 2010 @ 04:57 PM
Soru

Fucking random ass teacher walked up to me when i was taking my physics test in the hall when my girlfriend came by and started talking to me. The asshole was like "shouldnt you be doing that yourself?" And I was like "Yeah, kinda."

The bitch then leaves, and then my girl who was feeling guilty left, and the teacher duder came by again after 15 minutes, and then told my teacher that i was socializing. When I finish my test and go back in the class, my teacher jokingly asked what i was socializing about, and i tell him i was talking to the kid across the hall. After class however, the fucking dickass bitch faggot teacher shit comes by AGAIN and talks to my teacher some more.

Fuck that shit. I wanna find this dude, and shoot him in his old withered dick with a sawed off shotgun
March 2, 2010 @ 07:51 PM
Spankbank

^????????????confusedconfusedconfused

Girls girls girls, think I'm going to just stop talking to this bitch and move on.
March 2, 2010 @ 08:31 PM
yoon

Thats kinda weird cuz Fucking random ass teacher walked up to me when i was taking my physics test in the hall when my girlfriend came by and started talking to me. The asshole was like "shouldnt you be doing that yourself?" And I was like "Yeah, kinda."

The bitch then leaves, and then my girl who was feeling guilty left, and the teacher duder came by again after 15 minutes, and then told my teacher that i was socializing. When I finish my test and go back in the class, my teacher jokingly asked what i was socializing about, and i tell him i was talking to the kid across the hall. After class however, the fucking dickass bitch faggot teacher shit comes by AGAIN and talks to my teacher some more.

Fuck that shit. I wanna find this dude, and shoot him in his old withered dick with a sawed off shotgun

www.ronindivision.com

March 2, 2010 @ 08:32 PM
itdiedin98

i have two midterms tomorrow. sad
March 2, 2010 @ 08:48 PM
jay3091

Dad read my tweets. I asked him to sign out. He was still on it. He turns it on me and say I'm over reacting. I hate them.
March 2, 2010 @ 09:21 PM
erico223

practicing how to drive for about 3 days at the beach everything goes great.....as soon as i start cruisin the streets i get so nervous i start stalling out and spinnin tires for no reason..makes me feel like a failure!
March 2, 2010 @ 09:24 PM
shakintheD

Acne D:
March 2, 2010 @ 09:24 PM
Ihome

Deep Fried Frenz.

lol why did i find this funny
March 2, 2010 @ 09:29 PM
Its_SONIC

This girl I'm talking to don't wanna give up the poon, but kept talking bout how much she a freak. !!!
March 2, 2010 @ 09:53 PM
SindyyBellz

practicing how to drive for about 3 days at the beach everything goes great.....as soon as i start cruisin the streets i get so nervous i start stalling out and spinnin tires for no reason..makes me feel like a failure!

i get my first lesson tomorrow :/
im nervous. lol
March 3, 2010 @ 12:03 AM
N1njai

Chem lab and stupid ass professors.
March 3, 2010 @ 12:23 AM
Carlton C-Note Banks

learning to drive is difficult at first but it's worth it just try to stay patient. learning stick shift is even harder at first but once it clicks it's something you don't really forget, it's also worth it
March 3, 2010 @ 12:25 AM
northwest

^
fuck are you talking about. driving is so easy. cant comment on the stick shift part though.
March 3, 2010 @ 12:28 AM
Carlton C-Note Banks

im talking about when you start out, of course it's easy later on. it'll probly be pretty difficult for more people when they just start. but if you haven't tried stick shift, you have no idea lol it makes driving more fun when you get it but it's way more frustrating to learn
March 3, 2010 @ 12:29 AM
northwest

these fuckin fag that hang around the park in front of my house. three of their homies broke into my home wednesday night. one jumped my little bro who was downstairs by himself. then my older bro and i ran down and fucked them up until my mom called 991 and the sheriffs came. they keep starin me down whenever i go outside. like theyre gonna do shit.

what happened to those guys? arrested?
March 3, 2010 @ 01:21 AM
Raravez

Today, I went outside. I stepped in poo.razz
March 3, 2010 @ 04:19 AM
Whatyoumean?

^
fuck are you talking about. driving is so easy. cant comment on the stick shift part though.

whats the point in just learning automatic?

auto cars are for obese and lazy people

learn to drive a manual
March 3, 2010 @ 04:21 AM
STI Guy

the way our greedy ancestors shaped this world. our lives literally depend on money.
March 3, 2010 @ 04:46 AM
hottikatti

learn to drive a manual

I dont agree with the first part cause I drive an automatic myself but everyone should start out with learning to drive a stick shift first
March 3, 2010 @ 04:49 AM
Denny Crane

whats the point in just learning automatic?

learn to drive a manual

That's America for ya.
March 3, 2010 @ 04:56 AM
Whatyoumean?

over here i dont think anyone really bothers to learn to drive automatic, i suppose its ok if you dont really care but you have so much more control over the car with an manual, i couldnt imagine driving without having to change gears confused
March 3, 2010 @ 05:14 AM
Noah Caine

the fact that yesterday i was diagnosed with Hepatitis C... and i've never used needles nor had a blood transfusion and i'm only 22... fuck me.

Damn, serious stuff. Sorry to hear that fam.

Your Mother.

March 3, 2010 @ 06:21 AM
young idiot

cockblocking
March 3, 2010 @ 07:07 AM
rUmmeh

Went for a job interview at a digital marketing agency last Friday, went well and got offered the job that same day. Today I got the contract and terms of employment through, there's only 2 terms:

1) Provide references from 2 former employers

2) Provide your passport

#2 is no problem. But I've only ever had 2 jobs; my first employer died like a year or two ago and my 2nd employer is overseas and I can't get in contact with them. I'll probably have to reject the job offer.

FUCK MY LIFE.
March 3, 2010 @ 07:07 AM
Denny Crane

over here i dont think anyone really bothers to learn to drive automatic, i suppose its ok if you dont really care but you have so much more control over the car with an manual, i couldnt imagine driving without having to change gears confused

Same in Australia. Only total noobs don't learn manual.

P.S. "Stick shift" is a shit term.
March 3, 2010 @ 10:43 AM
Virungă

Went for a job interview at a digital marketing agency last Friday, went well and got offered the job that same day. Today I got the contract and terms of employment through, there's only 2 terms:

1) Provide references from 2 former employers

2) Provide your passport

#2 is no problem. But I've only ever had 2 jobs; my first employer died like a year or two ago and my 2nd employer is overseas and I can't get in contact with them. I'll probably have to reject the job offer.

FUCK MY LIFE.

Come on playa

Option #1: You use two off your friends as references and stack some cash while your looking for a stable job knowing your chances of getting fired are high. (This scenario assumes your unemployed and broke)

Option #2: Run down to a Temp agency and work a few days for a reference while you pray you can get in contact with your old boss in time.

Option #3: Jerk it out.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FOjmV66zf8
March 3, 2010 @ 10:54 AM
rUmmeh

S'cool, they accept academic references so I gave'em those. Jobs sealed. wsup.
March 3, 2010 @ 11:17 AM
Shaun

Shaving bumps!

Please login first to reply.