Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
February 26, 2010 @ 03:44 PM
faust

Shut your fucking mouth, I think someones mad they dont understand the term relative. Dying from disease is different from being murdered. Slaves are useless dead, slaves were a commodity you dont kill your product. Im sorry that you dont understand economics and are too dumb to read what i said and comprehend it. Im sorry that I understand that a span of 400 years is longer than 4 years. Jeez im such a piece of shit for being intelligent, Im done here because its clear you didnt even read what I said. At least I attacked someones actually points you just called me retarded so.... who is the retard?

you like smelly dick.
February 26, 2010 @ 04:28 PM
DAT CAT

hah how is it not their own? it was given to them after ww2 by the allied forces.
the muslims have no claim to jerusalem at all. the jews are the ones that named it their holy city over 3000 years ago.read this and get your knowledge game up http://www.meforum.org/490/the-muslim-claim-to-jerusalem

yes, 3000 years ago. and who teh fuck gave the allies the right to take land from a people who lived there and had nothing to do with the war?
February 26, 2010 @ 05:15 PM
Homes

Holy shit, did this dumb motherfucker compare slavery and the holocaust? First off 6 million jews were killed during the holocaust. There werent even 6 million slaves in this country during slavery. Also blacks always like to forget that it was there own people who sold them to the whites. Its well documented that tribes would kidnap rival tribe members to sell to the white man.Im sorry that your a mental midget but don't try comparing the death of 6 million people to slavery. Slaves were fed, housed, and kept alive usually they are kind of useless dead. Jews were tortured,experimented on,starved to death,worked to death, and any other method of killing or harming someone. Do you know who Dr Mengele is? No minority has had to deal with the extreme level of violence the jews had to.

did I attack Muslims at all? I never said anything against Muslims I did say that it was the fastest growing religion. You are attacking non existent points that I never attempted to make. All I said was the fighting is warranted I never said anything about one side killing more than the other. All I am trying to say is Muslims have plenty of other holy places in the region why cant the Jews have ONE? so... what it is bitch?

haha goddamn where to start. Dr. Kush brought them stats. Did I once refer to slaves IN AMERICA in my post? There may not have been that many slaves in America but there were easily that many throughout the world, so try to remember this is a global discussion. Not only that, blacks in general (from the Scramble for Africa to today) have suffered great pain. Also, I find it interesting that you only argued against my comparison against slavery. BULLSHIT no other minority has dealt with the level of violence Jews had to. You realize history goes back further than 100 years, right? People have been dealing with violence for centuries. Entire civilizations are extinct in Central and South America because white Europeans wiped them out. Where is their land? 20% of Cambodians died under Pol Pot's brutal regime, no one gave them shit. Why didn't the victims of the Crusades get anything? I don't care about what cities are holy to who, the Jews can't have it because IT'S NOT THEIR LAND.
Shut your fucking mouth, I think someones mad they dont understand the term relative. Dying from disease is different from being murdered. Slaves are useless dead, slaves were a commodity you dont kill your product. Im sorry that you dont understand economics and are too dumb to read what i said and comprehend it. Im sorry that I understand that a span of 400 years is longer than 4 years. Jeez im such a piece of shit for being intelligent, Im done here because its clear you didnt even read what I said. At least I attacked someones actually points you just called me retarded so.... who is the retard?

I think you don't understand what MURDER is relative to the holocaust. Plenty of those slaves died from the conditions they were forced into, it's not like they randomly caught a disease and died... Disease is pretty widespread when you pack hundreds of people into a cramped, dank space and leave them to be malnourished and unattended to. Plenty of Jews died in concentration camps from disease and malnutrition, they weren't all killed in an oven or shower. Yet those deaths are still attributed to the Nazis. So you have to attribute the deaths of the slaves in the Middle Passage to their captors.

4 years or 400 years it doesn't matter, it doesn't work like that. Everyone had their shit to go through. Yet the Jews were the only ones who got special treatment and got their big Alliance friends to go steal some land from helpless third world people and then arm them to defend it.

Hell, the only way I can see this as being reasonably defendable is if we gave the Jews some land in Germany or something, like America gave land to the Native Americans. Even then that might be unjust, considering most Germans were unaware of the death camps. No one would be defending America if we decided to give the Cherokees a plot of land in Taiwan, so why are the Jews so special?
February 26, 2010 @ 07:34 PM
fiasco-bengal

^^
big it up
February 26, 2010 @ 08:06 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

here you go why?wolf. I know you're dumb as Paris Hilton's dog shit and i know I can't fix your fucking stupidity. But here it is.

negroartist.com/Slave%20Ships%20and%20the%20Atlantic%20Crossing%20Middle%20Passage/images/Body%20Positions%20of%20Slaves%20on%20the%20Slave%20Ship%20Aurore,%201784_jpg.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/09/Slave_ship_diagram.png

*Slave traders purposefully killed slaves who were sick or inadaquate based on their body frames and such. They were shackled to one another so they just threw one slave into the sea then others followed.

I feel bad for Jews have gone through, but honestly they kill so many fucking Palestines that it ain't even funny. Their land has expanded through wars n violence than the original size of land that was given to them.

BLOOD < LAND. That kind of fucking mindset fucking pisses me off. Gaza Strip is basically cut off so they had to transport every single commodities through the underground tunnels. While Israelis get to water their garden.

Karma will return all of their crimes right back at them...

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 26, 2010 @ 08:12 PM
young idiot

This would be a lot more controversial to me if I understood the whole thing. Far as I know, at least one side of the conflict is into carpet bombing, which I hear is bad for the wellbeing of a country.
February 27, 2010 @ 02:57 PM
dylan fisher

Isolationism ftw

that has worked well in the past.

Easy mang...

February 27, 2010 @ 06:41 PM
young idiot

You guys, I think I understand it now. From what I know, the Palestinians are being robbed and killed. Amidoinitright?
February 27, 2010 @ 11:46 PM
Virung&#259;

^ yes

but extremist Palestinian factions are also rocketing and bombing Israelis although not on the same scale.

its all very grey.
February 28, 2010 @ 04:36 AM
young idiot

That's what I was trying to avoid when I was asking for info from someone who knew better. And I'm thinking, you can't really "claim" a country that wasn't yours to begin with. Especially based on religion.
February 28, 2010 @ 04:40 AM
Koven

In My Country There Is Problem

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

February 28, 2010 @ 05:58 AM
metalslug

you guys, i think i understand it now. From what i know, the palestinians and israeli'ss are being robbed and killed. Amidoinitright?

fixed
February 28, 2010 @ 06:19 AM
young idiot

Erm, what?
February 28, 2010 @ 06:54 AM
metalslug

Erm, what?

theyre killing each other. no good guy or bad guy. theres just death and fighting and thats it.
February 28, 2010 @ 07:00 AM
DUNCAN99

fuck it
February 28, 2010 @ 03:31 PM
young idiot

theyre killing each other. no good guy or bad guy. theres just death and fighting and thats it.

But surely someone is in the right?

Please login first to reply.