Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 25, 2010 @ 11:03 PM
Blunted at birth.

*Canvas 08 can say all he wants about HAMAS...

How can possibly not expect this kind of extremists fuck-tards to do fucking shit they do when they're constantly getting bombed by Israelis as they witness their family members including children n women blown to pieces??

I call it genocide... because i cant find any other words to describe this madness.

Karma is a motherfucking bitch aint it?

this.
February 25, 2010 @ 11:23 PM
metalslug

*Canvas 08 can say all he wants about HAMAS...

How can possibly not expect this kind of extremists fuck-tards to do fucking shit they do when they're constantly getting bombed by Israelis as they witness their family members including children n women blown to pieces??

I call it genocide... because i cant find any other words to describe this madness.

Karma is a motherfucking bitch aint it?

do you even know why Israel is bombing the shit out of them? well if you read my fuckin response at the top of the page you would. ISREAL HASNT BOMBED THE GAZA STRIP IN YEARS BUT DUE TO FUCKIN CHEAP ASS RPGS AND LOW TECH MISSILES FLYIN INTO ISREAL FROM PALESTINE THEY WERE FORCED TO.

hah wow. yes i can tell half the people here dont understand whats going on. seriously if you want a fucking cause that doesnt take an ounce of knowledge to support go bitch about darfur. but honestly if you only see whats on the surface youre about as ignorant as you sound.
February 25, 2010 @ 11:45 PM
Virungă

cosign. Israel is the axis of evil. Who the fuck is British think they can "rightfully take the land away from Palestine?" The answer... NO ONE EXCEPT Palesteins.

2 percent of Jews control the America. America supports Israel no matter what despite of their massive massacre on innocent people.

Hell Americans even give them all the fucking highly advanced weapons. Pouring fuel to the fire, aint it?

So I also blame the foreign policy of America. American ain't the world police so dont act like one. Why do they need to stationed bunch of solders all over the world? [In Germany, Japan, Korea, and more]

I honestly believe that only way for America to truly feel their existence is through the MOTHERFUCKING WARS... ENDLESS WARS. So much money spent on National Defense that they can no longer simply pull themselves out of it. Too much money in this bitch. They have to sell weapons so why not make other countries fight each other with weapons made by America? PROFIT IS EVERYTHING.

*I'm against Israel government, not Jewish.

qft
February 25, 2010 @ 11:47 PM
VADO-U.N.

hah how is it not their own? it was given to them after ww2 by the allied forces.
the muslims have no claim to jerusalem at all. the jews are the ones that named it their holy city over 3000 years ago.read this and get your knowledge game up http://www.meforum.org/490/the-muslim-claim-to-jerusalem

lol stfu, its claimed by all 3 main religions
February 25, 2010 @ 11:52 PM
VADO-U.N.

It's not their own. Allied forced Split up a sovereign nation to create another? Why didn't they give the jews a piece of germany? Palestine was it's own country and had it's land usurped. How can you justify that bruuuhh?

oh and for the record, I don't hate jews, I hate they're government and the pussy ass'd, dick sucking U.S. gov't.

qouted for the fucking truth
February 26, 2010 @ 12:19 AM
metalslug

lol stfu, its claimed by all 3 main religions

oh nice. i see you can read properly...

"One comparison makes this point most clearly: Jerusalem appears in the Jewish Bible 669 times and Zion (which usually means Jerusalem, sometimes the Land of Israel) 154 times, or 823 times in all. The Christian Bible mentions Jerusalem 154 times and Zion 7 times. In contrast, the columnist Moshe Kohn notes, Jerusalem and Zion appear as frequently in the Qur'an "as they do in the Hindu Bhagavad-Gita, the Taoist Tao-Te Ching, the Buddhist Dhamapada and the Zoroastrian Zend Avesta"
February 26, 2010 @ 12:24 AM
Blunted at birth.

Muslim zionism? hahahahahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahahaha oh lawwd.
February 26, 2010 @ 12:33 AM
sargasm

The whole situation is pretty fucked. In my world, Israel would give Gaza and the West Bank to the Palestinians and Jerusalem would be it's own self-governing city state independent from Israel. Let's face it, Israel will not be given back in full (or captured) by Palestinian groups anytime soon. The problem with that is the Israeli government supports Jewish settlements to continue to be built, and Hamas wants to wipe out Israel and the people in it.
February 26, 2010 @ 12:42 AM
Homes

fuck you and fuck you

Muslims have most of the world to call home its the fastest growing religion. Muslims have north africa and most of the middle east. Jews had to deal with the holocaust and discrimination in america and abroad for years. Jews had nowhere to call home for hundreds of years I think that they deserve the area they consider holy.

lol. Every minority race and religion has been bullied at some point in history. You don't see blacks getting their own country as a reparation for hundreds of years of slavery. The moors didn't get any land. Indigenous Central and South Americans weren't awarded important plots of land in another continent for the shit they went through. Why are Jews so special? Don't try and pull the sympathy card. Jews deserve nothing more than most every other minority group in history.
and love thy neighbor are you fucking joking? If my neighbor was shooting rpgs and killing civilians I have no reason to love them. This is so fucking ignorant Im not even jewish but as a friend of many orthodox and reformed jews I felt the need to call you out. so heres my question whys an Idiot who makes ignorant ass threads have to be so intolerant?

You realize that no matter which source you look at, Israel has killed far more civilians than Palestine has in this conflict? The "shooting rpgs and killing civilians" point is pretty much moot when you realize that, according to the Office of Coordination for Humanitarian Affairs, Israel has killed 10x as many as Palestine has. According to B'Tselem, Israel killed 2,038 Palestinian civilians just in the Second Infitada, which is twice as much as the number of Israelis killed in total (including actual combatants.) You can argue the ideals and motives of the conflict all day, but when it comes down to hard facts your Israel kills far more civilians than those "monstrous" muslims.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli%E2%80%93Palestinian_conflict#Casualties
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Intifada#Casualties
what it is, bitch
February 26, 2010 @ 12:46 AM
skillet

you guys need to be more realistic. what do you expect Israel to do when everyone in a 1000+ mile radius around them wants to decimate them, and is constantly attacking them. Enough with this Jewish-American conspiracy. That shits gets old
February 26, 2010 @ 12:49 AM
Blunted at birth.

lol. Every minority race and religion has been bullied at some point in history. You don't see blacks getting their own country as a reparation for hundreds of years of slavery. The moors didn't get any land. Indigenous Central and South Americans weren't awarded important plots of land in another continent for the shit they went through. Why are Jews so special? Don't try and pull the sympathy card. Jews deserve nothing more than most every other minority group in history.

You realize that no matter which source you look at, Israel has killed far more civilians than Palestine has in this conflict? The "shooting rpgs and killing civilians" point is pretty much moot when you realize that, according to the Office of Coordination for Humanitarian Affairs, Israel has killed 10x as many as Palestine has. According to B'Tselem, Israel killed 2,038 Palestinian civilians just in the Second Infitada, which is twice as much as the number of Israelis killed in total (including actual combatants.) You can argue the ideals and motives of the conflict all day, but when it comes down to hard facts your Israel kills far more civilians than those "monstrous" muslims.
what it is, bitch

I fucking love you. No homo.
February 26, 2010 @ 12:52 AM
faust

you guys need to be more realistic. what do you expect Israel to do when everyone in a 1000+ mile radius around them wants to decimate them, and is constantly attacking them. Enough with this Jewish-American conspiracy. That shits gets old

only thing that gets older is brainwashed people blindly thinking Israel is this poor little innocent state that is apparently the "victim".
February 26, 2010 @ 12:58 AM
skillet

It's no more innocent or guilty than any other country. You can't expect any country to not retaliate the way Israel does after getting attacked. Threads like this show nothing when 3/4 of the posts are filled with random as fuck claims
February 26, 2010 @ 01:00 AM
Blunted at birth.

what claim is random?
February 26, 2010 @ 01:02 AM
metalslug

only thing that gets older is brainwashed people blindly thinking Israel is this poor little innocent state that is apparently the "victim".

lol im not saying isreal is a poor innocent bystander. by all means they have done their fair share of killing and will continue to do so. I would also love some examples of how people are brainwashed into believing that idea lol.
February 26, 2010 @ 01:05 AM
VADO-U.N.

lol im not saying isreal is a poor innocent bystander. by all means they have done their fair share of killing and will continue to do so. I would also love some examples of how people are brainwashed into believing that idea lol.

ayo jew bwaii

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x_-IoeSB-A
February 26, 2010 @ 01:05 AM
Ryon

Isolationism ftw
February 26, 2010 @ 01:06 AM
STI Guy

ha.. israel. see what happens to a country that seriously believes in god? all that fighting and death just cause they believe it's holy land.
February 26, 2010 @ 01:14 AM
metalslug

lol im not jewish i just love a good debate. and schao its more than that. its prophesied in the bible that jesus will return decades after the jewish have control of Israel. Which is why America ( whether you choose to believe it or not is a christian nation) always intervenes in conflicts over there. America just sent 40,000 more troops to Afghanistan.. for what? oh thats right because were still looking for terrorists.. your kidding yourself. They know Iran is in the process of building Nuclear weapons and where do you think theyre gonna hit first? The US? ya right. Theyre gonna hit Isreal. Were just building up troops just incase we have to invade Iran.
February 26, 2010 @ 01:23 AM
why?wolf

what it is, bitch

Holy shit, did this dumb motherfucker compare slavery and the holocaust? First off 6 million jews were killed during the holocaust. There werent even 6 million slaves in this country during slavery. Also blacks always like to forget that it was there own people who sold them to the whites. Its well documented that tribes would kidnap rival tribe members to sell to the white man.Im sorry that your a mental midget but don't try comparing the death of 6 million people to slavery. Slaves were fed, housed, and kept alive usually they are kind of useless dead. Jews were tortured,experimented on,starved to death,worked to death, and any other method of killing or harming someone. Do you know who Dr Mengele is? No minority has had to deal with the extreme level of violence the jews had to.

did I attack Muslims at all? I never said anything against Muslims I did say that it was the fastest growing religion. You are attacking non existent points that I never attempted to make. All I said was the fighting is warranted I never said anything about one side killing more than the other. All I am trying to say is Muslims have plenty of other holy places in the region why cant the Jews have ONE? so... what it is bitch?
February 26, 2010 @ 01:56 AM
Blunted at birth.

yo he's not dumb. you are (:

The transatlantic slave trade resulted in a vast and as yet still unknown loss of life for African captives both in and outside of America. Approximately 8 million Africans were killed during their "storage", shipment and initial landing in the New World. The amount of life lost in the actual procurement of slaves remains a mystery but may equal or exceed the amount actually enslaved. These figures would indicate the total number of deaths at around 16 million.
The savage nature of the trade, in which most of the enslaved people were prisoners from African wars, led to the destruction of individuals and cultures. The following figures do not include deaths of enslaved Africans as a result of their actual labor, slave revolts or diseases they caught while living among New World populations.
A database compiled in the late 1990s put the figure for the Transatlantic Slave Trade at more than 11 million people. For a long time an accepted figure was 15 million, although this has in recent years been revised down. Most historians now agree that at least 12 million slaves left the continent between the fifteenth and nineteenth century, but 10 to 20% died on board ships. Thus a figure of 11 million enslaved people transported to the Americas is the nearest demonstrable figure historians can produce.

eyyyyy so like apologise????? smile
February 26, 2010 @ 02:13 AM
why?wolf

No I wouldn't because those numbers are relative to the time. I hate to break it to ya but medical care in those days was umm how do I say this non existent.Those numbers mean nothing considering the fact that MOST of those deaths were from disease not being MURDERED.You are comparing two very different times and expecting those numbers to actually mean something. You also didnt address my point that these people were kept ALIVE. Another thing is did you see the dates from the fifteen to the nineteenth Century that's a serious amount of time. I THINK YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT 6 MILLION JEWS WERE KILLED IN FOUR FUCKING YEARS NOT FOUR HUNDRED. So.... the only point you got me on is that there were more slaves in this country than jews KILLED man I would really like to be enslaved instead of DEAD. another thing is that not all slaves were brought to america in the early days of slavery they were brought to mostly europe. You're are using the entire worlds numbers as just americas which is what Im speaking of, I did say THIS COUNTRY i mean my location is baltimore. So your argument was invalid from the get,so now its time for you to shut the fuck up and learn the terms relative and century
February 26, 2010 @ 02:35 AM
CHOPZZ

^wow u spitting out some of the most retarded shit ever... and u dont fucking stop... wtf?

Whether it was 400 years ago or 50 years ago. Each and every single fucking lives are just as important and valuable as back then or now.

We're getting off the topic here, but Africans went through some of the cruel shit. they were treated as animals and Jews were treated as fucking diseases in human race.

It's really sad to see some of you saying like Oh so and so got worse off and blah blah. I THINK WE'RE MISSING A POINT HERE, HUMAN RACE NEEDS TO LEARN FROM THIS HORRIFIC HISTORY AND DON'T LET IT REPEATED AGAIN. NO ONE DESERVES TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE.

*The wars still going in Africa and Middle East while we're chillin' at home safely. We should appreciate what we have and be grateful for the fact that we're promised to see another day.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 26, 2010 @ 03:05 AM
metalslug

so this argument is moot. we just went in a giant fucking circle. and choppzzzz it doesnt matter what we say unless we act it. no matter what time in history humans have always been violent in nature. past , present and future.
February 26, 2010 @ 10:54 AM
hottikatti

fuck sweden
fuck israel
fuck serbia
February 26, 2010 @ 10:59 AM
faust

fuck sweden
fuck israel
fuck serbia

real talk, from a bosnian, i love you.
February 26, 2010 @ 11:00 AM
faust

and everyone has their own opinion. i certainly have mine and i doubt arguing on hypebeast is gonna sway a person one way or anther so lets just drop it. what do you say guys?

February 26, 2010 @ 11:49 AM
Virungă

fuck sweden
fuck israel
fuck serbia
fuck australia
fuck china
fuck russia
fuck sudan
blame canada
fuck japan
fuck north korea
fuck qatar
fuck indonesia
fuck myanmar
fuck italy
fuck latvia
fuck finland

America, Fuck Yeah!
February 26, 2010 @ 11:55 AM
why?wolf

^wow u spitting out some of the most retarded shit ever... and u dont fucking stop... wtf?

Whether it was 400 years ago or 50 years ago. Each and every single fucking lives are just as important and valuable as back then or now.

We're getting off the topic here, but Africans went through some of the cruel shit. they were treated as animals and Jews were treated as fucking diseases in human race.

It's really sad to see some of you saying like Oh so and so got worse off and blah blah. I THINK WE'RE MISSING A POINT HERE, HUMAN RACE NEEDS TO LEARN FROM THIS HORRIFIC HISTORY AND DON'T LET IT REPEATED AGAIN. NO ONE DESERVES TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE.

*The wars still going in Africa and Middle East while we're chillin' at home safely. We should appreciate what we have and be grateful for the fact that we're promised to see another day.

Shut your fucking mouth, I think someones mad they dont understand the term relative. Dying from disease is different from being murdered. Slaves are useless dead, slaves were a commodity you dont kill your product. Im sorry that you dont understand economics and are too dumb to read what i said and comprehend it. Im sorry that I understand that a span of 400 years is longer than 4 years. Jeez im such a piece of shit for being intelligent, Im done here because its clear you didnt even read what I said. At least I attacked someones actually points you just called me retarded so.... who is the retard?
February 26, 2010 @ 03:42 PM
VADO-U.N.

fuck sweden
fuck israel
fuck serbia

this^

much love to all my brothers holding it down in Chechnya

Please login first to reply.