February 25, 2010 @ 09:10 AM
Virungă

Real talk though, How can a Government of a people that have been to hell and back numerous times be be so intolerant?!

Violence begets violence.

Love thy neighbor.
February 25, 2010 @ 09:22 AM
Soldier187

Welcome to 50 years ago.
February 25, 2010 @ 10:04 AM
Electric Devil

February 25, 2010 @ 12:15 PM
SFCA

Fuck Israel.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

February 25, 2010 @ 01:04 PM
Hellah Fresh

They got everyone by the NUTS.
February 25, 2010 @ 01:12 PM
Reks

Fuck Canada.
February 25, 2010 @ 01:12 PM
SupremeSwagger

Blame canada.
February 25, 2010 @ 01:14 PM
fiasco-bengal

yeh fuck israel

dunkno
February 25, 2010 @ 01:38 PM
TheOne

Real talk though, How can a Government of a people that have been to hell and back numerous times be be so intolerant?!

Love thy neighbor.

Word up
February 25, 2010 @ 02:17 PM
The Main Event

The vast majority of the governments in this world have their heads up their asses
February 25, 2010 @ 02:19 PM
young idiot

^ every politics lesson, that becomes more and more apparent to me.
February 25, 2010 @ 02:32 PM
Constellations

\X/

February 25, 2010 @ 03:43 PM
ERAJ

Cool Story bro.
February 25, 2010 @ 05:50 PM
Canvas08

Fuck Hamas

why haven't the mods locked this
February 25, 2010 @ 06:03 PM
Blunted at birth.

nawwww but for reals though, they are occupying land that's not rightfully their own. FUUUUCK THAT.
February 25, 2010 @ 06:30 PM
swla

nawwww but for reals though, they are occupying land that's not rightfully their own. FUUUUCK THAT.

hah how is it not their own? it was given to them after ww2 by the allied forces.
the muslims have no claim to jerusalem at all. the jews are the ones that named it their holy city over 3000 years ago.read this and get your knowledge game up http://www.meforum.org/490/the-muslim-claim-to-jerusalem

swlosangeles.com

February 25, 2010 @ 06:32 PM
swla

Love thy neighbor.

and its because theyve been to hell and back. The people on the gaza strip aka Palestinians only have one thing in mind and that is making isreal theirs.
Imagine have rockets shot at your house day after day. Would you stand for that and not do anything in return? oh shit. thought so

swlosangeles.com

February 25, 2010 @ 06:35 PM
GOLDENi

Damn you just knocked out Israel like Pacquiao knocked out Hatton!! cool

February 25, 2010 @ 06:39 PM
Canvas08

Israel doesn't care if Palestineans or Muslims live in their country, in fact a lot do.

Hamas (who is in control of Palestine) wants to kill all Jews

who is the evil?
February 25, 2010 @ 06:51 PM
faust

typical brain washed americans supporting israel.
February 25, 2010 @ 06:52 PM
why?wolf

Love thy neighbor.

fuck you and fuck you

Muslims have most of the world to call home its the fastest growing religion. Muslims have north africa and most of the middle east. Jews had to deal with the holocaust and discrimination in america and abroad for years. Jews had nowhere to call home for hundreds of years I think that they deserve the area they consider holy. and love thy neighbor are you fucking joking? If my neighbor was shooting rpgs and killing civilians I have no reason to love them. This is so fucking ignorant Im not even jewish but as a friend of many orthodox and reformed jews I felt the need to call you out. so heres my question whys an Idiot who makes ignorant ass threads have to be so intolerant?
February 25, 2010 @ 07:00 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

typical brain washed americans supporting israel.

cosign. Israel is the axis of evil. Who the fuck is British think they can "rightfully take the land away from Palestine?" The answer... NO ONE EXCEPT Palesteins.

2 percent of Jews control the America. America supports Israel no matter what despite of their massive massacre on innocent people.

Hell Americans even give them all the fucking highly advanced weapons. Pouring fuel to the fire, aint it?

So I also blame the foreign policy of America. American ain't the world police so dont act like one. Why do they need to stationed bunch of solders all over the world? [In Germany, Japan, Korea, and more]

I honestly believe that only way for America to truly feel their existence is through the MOTHERFUCKING WARS... ENDLESS WARS. So much money spent on National Defense that they can no longer simply pull themselves out of it. Too much money in this bitch. They have to sell weapons so why not make other countries fight each other with weapons made by America? PROFIT IS EVERYTHING.

*I'm against Israel government, not Jewish.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 25, 2010 @ 07:03 PM
Blunted at birth.

hah how is it not their own? it was given to them after ww2 by the allied forces.
the muslims have no claim to jerusalem at all. the jews are the ones that named it their holy city over 3000 years ago.read this and get your knowledge game up http://www.meforum.org/490/the-muslim-claim-to-jerusalem

It's not their own. Allied forced Split up a sovereign nation to create another? Why didn't they give the jews a piece of germany? Palestine was it's own country and had it's land usurped. How can you justify that bruuuhh?

oh and for the record, I don't hate jews, I hate zionist jews. wurd.
February 25, 2010 @ 07:33 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Funny thing is though. Jewish have gone through so many fucking bullshits and hardships especially in Germany during WORLD WAR 2 yet they're doing the exactly the same to Palestine now they got more money, weapons, and a country.

Another perfect example of the failure of human race. SELFISH FEAR MONGERING CUNTS

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 25, 2010 @ 07:34 PM
berry

It's not their own. Allied forced Split up a sovereign nation to create another? Why didn't they give the jews a piece of germany? Palestine was it's own country and had it's land usurped. How can you justify that bruuuhh?

Not quite. Until the end of World War I, the territory was ruled by the Ottoman Turks. It then came under the control of the British through the Mandate system of the League of Nations. It wasn't an independent state in the sense that, say, France or the United States are. The British handled the majority of the territory's business.

Things started getting pretty out of control shortly after World War II wrapped up, and by 1947/48 the British had had enough, and left.

The reason that they didn't "just give the Jews a piece of Germany," is that there were already a lot of Jews living in the territory by the time 1947 rolled around. With that in mind, the United Nations probably voted to split the territory up with the intention of staving off any ethnic violence that was brewing. Not that that was necessarily the correct thing to do, but that's what happened (AFAIK).
February 25, 2010 @ 08:43 PM
Joao.

Israel doesn't care if Palestineans or Muslims live in their country, in fact a lot do.

Hamas (who is in control of Palestine) wants to kill all Jews

who is the evil?

This was actually the dumbest fucking thing I have read on this website.
February 25, 2010 @ 09:15 PM
Constellations

Shit! Wheres my riot shield?! Shots bein fired everywhere

\X/

February 25, 2010 @ 09:20 PM
dylan fisher

i smell a k1ke thread.

Easy mang...

February 25, 2010 @ 10:08 PM
Canvas08

it seems like the majority of you don't understand what the conflict is about.
February 25, 2010 @ 10:23 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

This was actually the dumbest fucking thing I have read on this website.

*Canvas 08 can say all he wants about HAMAS...

How can possibly not expect this kind of extremists fuck-tards to do fucking shit they do when they're constantly getting bombed by Israelis as they witness their family members including children n women blown to pieces??

I call it genocide... because i cant find any other words to describe this madness.

Karma is a motherfucking bitch aint it?

Please login first to reply.