February 12, 2010 @ 02:15 PM
Koven

This is what happens when u install aftermarket HID. Fucks up your power steering. Imagine what would happen if this happened in the middle of the the road.

Just click on the video.

s173.photobucket.com/albums/w66/aQuarius-26/?action=view&current=PossessedSteering.flv

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

February 12, 2010 @ 02:24 PM
Augustus

toyota fail. I feel like people with a lot of money and little knowledge of cars go straight for Lexus.

@QuattroRide

February 12, 2010 @ 02:29 PM
Virungă

Toyota has gone to shit recently.
February 12, 2010 @ 02:52 PM

Inactive

That's creepy as fuck.
February 12, 2010 @ 03:16 PM
Soldier187

I laughed so fucking hard when that steering wheel started to go nuts and the guy was trying to contorl it.

LOL!
February 12, 2010 @ 03:18 PM
Sarcaustic

Smh, Lexuses.
February 12, 2010 @ 03:20 PM
Kid_frm_Cali

Where to cop possesed steering wheel?
February 12, 2010 @ 03:25 PM
The Main Event

Toyota has gone to shit recently.

Toyota is not entirely to blame, some of the problems were caused by people who simply do not know how to drive.
February 12, 2010 @ 03:37 PM
Koven

Fuck a 350, cop a 250.

Why would i cop the lower model?

February 12, 2010 @ 03:39 PM
iDANYO

Why would i cop the lower model?

Manual transmission
February 12, 2010 @ 07:15 PM
Sarcaustic

I would never get a Lexus unless it was an ISF. And even then, that'd be enough to buy an M3 or RS4.
February 12, 2010 @ 07:29 PM
swla

Toyota is not entirely to blame, some of the problems were caused by people who simply do not know how to drive.

righhttt... cuz when my brakes go out its my fault.

swlosangeles.com

February 12, 2010 @ 07:42 PM
Sandy

suspended

isnt that an anti-theft mod?
February 13, 2010 @ 12:35 AM
Ferris.Bueller

This is what happens when u install aftermarket HID. Fucks up your power steering. Imagine what would happen if this happened in the middle of the the road.
]

Really? After market HID? Nigggggga you lost.....you need some guidance b?
Lemme help you out a bit so that you dont look like a dumb ass like the rest of these fucks that didnt pick this up.

Most power steering systems on a cars now a days....shit, on any vehicle for that matter, consists of a hydraulic (not electric) pump that is linked into the serpentine system. The hydraulic pressure is usually provided by a gerotor or rotary vane pump driven by the vehicle's engine. A double-acting hydraulic cylinder applies a force to the steering gear, which in turn applies a torque to the steering axis of the roadwheels. The flow to the cylinder is controlled by valves operated by the steering wheel; the more torque the driver applies to the steering wheel and the shaft it is attached to, the more fluid the valves allow through to the cylinder, and so the more force is applied to steer the wheels in the appropriate direction.

This HID kit you speak of has nothing to do with the power stearing "Glitching"
February 13, 2010 @ 12:38 AM
Koven

Really? After market HID? Nigggggga you lost.....you need some guidance b?
Lemme help you out a bit so that you dont look like a dumb ass like the rest of these fucks that didnt pick this up.

Most power steering systems on a cars now a days....shit, on any vehicle for that matter, consists of a hydraulic (not electric) pump that is linked into the serpentine system. The hydraulic pressure is usually provided by a gerotor or rotary vane pump driven by the vehicle's engine. A double-acting hydraulic cylinder applies a force to the steering gear, which in turn applies a torque to the steering axis of the roadwheels. The flow to the cylinder is controlled by valves operated by the steering wheel; the more torque the driver applies to the steering wheel and the shaft it is attached to, the more fluid the valves allow through to the cylinder, and so the more force is applied to steer the wheels in the appropriate direction.

This HID kit you speak of has nothing to do with the power stearing "Glitching"

LOL @ this dude foaming at the mouth. Lick my balls, I got this from another forum, could be wrong i dunno. Its almost 2am, Im not trying to read all that shit.

forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=740876

February 13, 2010 @ 12:44 AM
Ferris.Bueller

I gots you b....copy and paste what i just wrote, go back to that forum, and youll automaticly be the smartest mother fucker on that shit....its coo ill let you have that one. No credit needed ;)
February 13, 2010 @ 12:47 AM
Koven

lol imma keep quiet and watch things play out. The guy who this happend too posted this on the forums but got deleted for some reason.

Please login first to reply.