FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 12, 2006 @ 05:07 AM
ronk

i wanna own a business. what should i do? i'm thinking a cell phone place. if not i'll just go for prostitution. o.O?
August 12, 2006 @ 09:14 AM

Inactive

unless you hooked up with the connect you are going to have a tough time
August 12, 2006 @ 10:21 AM
Theseventhletter

i work for sprint and know alot of people in the independent retailer business youre gonna need alot of money what will happen is youll buy the phone from sprint but youll only get paid for the activation and price plan you set the person up with usually this comission is paid 2 weeksa after the sale of the phone so youre gonna need alot of money make sure you can weather your first few months because on some contracts you get paid the plan comission 6 months after the sale and that just sucks
August 12, 2006 @ 10:40 AM

Inactive

i wanna own a business. what should i do?

If you need to ask that you're a very,very long way from actually accomplishing your goal. Try doing some research at your local library or asking actual business owners to start off with.
August 12, 2006 @ 10:41 AM

Inactive

write down on a piece of paper what you think owning a bizness entails.
August 12, 2006 @ 11:51 PM
ronk

wow..sounds really hard. because my cousin sells cell phones in another country, so i usually get phones from him thats not even on the states yet. that's why i thought about cell phone business. but it sounds really expensive. maybe i should just stay with home depot. sad

Please login first to reply.