January 19, 2010 @ 03:10 PM
drifter

I opened my email today and found an email from Karmaloop. Not that strange since i am signed up to their mailing list for deals and what not and have purchased from them before.

But this email wasn't about "OMG get 50% off, if you buy this and this" or "NEW LRG ETC"

Instead it was a pitch for Martha Coakley, a politician running for the Senate seat here in Mass. Now, i understand Karmaloop is hip and not a "Mcfashion fighters" (they use that word not me) so they obviously support Obama and whatever the fuck he does.

But it made me think, I gave them my email, not because i wanted to know who to vote for or any propaganda bullshit, i wanted clothes, sales and deals on clothes. Plain and simple.

Now maybe the Owner/CEO is a Democrat hipster who supports Obama, but fact is I don't and even if i did, i really dont wanna hear about it from a store.

So what do you guys think, should stores push their agenda? especially when many americans are retarded and listen to propaganda?

Here is the email:

PLEASE VOTE, TODAY!!!! Tuesday, Jan 19th

BARACK OBAMA needs your help to get healthcare passed! Martha Coakley supports Obama's agenda that is why he was in Boston this weekend to campaign for her!
Without this seat in the Democratic hands all the hard work to get healthcare passed for all people could fail!

This Tuesday is the election to fill Ted Kennedy's vaccant seat..

The unthinkable could happen Massachusetts could elect a RIGHT WING REPUBLICAN!!!!!! If you don't vote this could be a reality

Scott Brown has rallied a group of ultra-conservatives to be eneregized to vote and it is perdicated that most people will not turn out so he could win! So we need every vote!

Scott Brown is a Right Wing Republican "Tea Bagger" he is against any rights for Gay people, against a Women's right to choose, & against decriminalizing trees.

MOST IMPORTANTLY the sad irony is that he would be the swing vote which would defeat the Health Care Bill that Ted Kennedy worked his entire life to get passed!!!!!

Scott Brown believes only the rich and priveledge should get healthcare

Pls don't let him get elected help Obama and VOTE for Martha Coakley TODAY!!!!!

Find out where you vote use Barack Obama's Poll Locator:
www.Karmaloop-mail.com/t.do?id=2758636:770422156:5270F354-05D9-42B8-B66F-19DDD9BD4D00

You agreed to receive mailings from us at www.karmaloop.com
To no longer receive these messages, please send a blank email to mailto:unsub-770422156-268979-5270F35405D942B8B66F19DDD9BD4D00@karmaloop-mail.com,

or send a postal mail to:

Karmaloop.com
131 Tremont St, Fl 2
Boston,MA
January 19, 2010 @ 03:55 PM
Soul Kitchen

PLEASE VOTE, TODAY!!!! Tuesday, Jan 19th

BARACK OBAMA needs your help to get healthcare passed! Martha Coakley supports Obama's agenda that is why he was in Boston this weekend to campaign for her!
Without this seat in the Democratic hands all the hard work to get healthcare passed for all people could fail!

This Tuesday is the election to fill Ted Kennedy's vaccant seat..

The unthinkable could happen Massachusetts could elect a RIGHT WING REPUBLICAN!!!!!! If you don't vote this could be a reality

Scott Brown has rallied a group of ultra-conservatives to be eneregized to vote and it is perdicated that most people will not turn out so he could win! So we need every vote!

Scott Brown is a Right Wing Republican "Tea Bagger" he is against any rights for Gay people, against a Women's right to choose, & against decriminalizing trees.

MOST IMPORTANTLY the sad irony is that he would be the swing vote which would defeat the Health Care Bill that Ted Kennedy worked his entire life to get passed!!!!!

Scott Brown believes only the rich and priveledge should get healthcare

Pls don't let him get elected help Obama and VOTE for Martha Coakley TODAY!!!!!

lol

this was a stupid thing to send in their news letter on karmaloop's behalf
January 19, 2010 @ 04:54 PM
drifter

Yeah they did this when Obama was running. Meh im not in mass so IDGAF. Still kinda ehhhh

yea i remember that and I kind of let that slide, just for the fact that everyone in the world was backing him and talking about him so i almost got use to it.

But now its getting old and honestly its just childish, we have brains and can make that choice on our own.

What's also funny is when business owners back a candidate and then next thing you know end up leaving the state or going out of business due to taxes, laws etc. even if their candidate won.

happens a lot and thats why business' should stfu.
January 19, 2010 @ 07:21 PM
johnathan

The CEO of Karmaloop is part of illuminati.

free max b 2013

January 19, 2010 @ 09:03 PM

Inactive

The Karmaloop spam was for naught, GoP won razz
January 19, 2010 @ 11:36 PM
drifter

This was in Dennis's twitter lol

LOL, yo honestly, wow. See i think that is fine though, cus that is his twitter not a company thing.

Although, that just shows the dumb ideology some people have and apparently all at that company.

Leaving NATO would actually not be horrible and bases in europe? As opposed to Coakley and Brown who will obviously continue the wars in the middle east.

LOL, these hipsters are so cool.
January 20, 2010 @ 02:16 AM
TheOne

Oh god
January 20, 2010 @ 06:41 AM
ColtM733

Scott Brown won! There go's Obama's health care plan.
January 20, 2010 @ 07:02 AM
alex.

kelly is illuminati too
January 20, 2010 @ 10:30 AM
Hellah Fresh

Scott Brown won! There go's Obama's health care plan.

This is some GREAT MotherFucking News.

Please login first to reply.