January 17, 2010 @ 11:05 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

Lol, the Mind is a powerful thing and a terrible creation to waste...Don't you agree?

The mind is the creation of everything that you do, see, here, recognize, respect, attract, and so for. It controls you and everything around you without your realization. And, it can be easily manipulated, controlled, and influence severly, for the good and bad. Ex. From the recent illuminati theories to war opinions to religious and political views. I believe(through research) that, the mind is the most powerful, but yet most ignored element of our existence. The mind is the key element of our existence and without it, we merely wouldn't exist(obviously).

Anywho.

Anyone else care to talk about the mind.
January 17, 2010 @ 11:11 PM
January 17, 2010 @ 11:27 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

lls..uh huh.
January 18, 2010 @ 12:15 AM
dylan fisher

sigmund freud thinkin' ass niigga

Easy mang...

January 18, 2010 @ 12:30 AM
Dubstep

existence precedes concept NOT concept precedes existence, therefore our mind is technically not the sole creator for what we imagine, create, etc; somehow in order to create we must exist, our mind had to have come into existence in order to conceptualize, so...where did gain this ability to conceptualize?....through the chain of events that is the cultivation of the human species through the splintering of our 1% difference in genetic code from chimpanzee's....so if we ARE the creators of what we see, how come early hominids could not predict or alter their offspring before birth...the genetic code already existed in the complexity of DNA...we did not create DNA...so we are technically not the creator of ourselves nor the creator of anything, we are the bearers of concepts after we come to exist.......... belee dat!
January 18, 2010 @ 12:39 AM
Guapamole

no no mister.
January 18, 2010 @ 12:44 AM
STI Guy

this is the best "dumb thread that tried to be smart" thread ever.
January 18, 2010 @ 12:52 AM
Dubstep

this is the best "dumb thread that tried to be smart" thread ever... belee dat!

fixed for max emphasis
exhale

reminds me this one time when in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time

Anywho.

Anyone else care to talk about the mind.
STI Guy

fixed for max emphasis

thanks dubstep!
January 18, 2010 @ 12:53 AM
Dubstep

@ exhale

lol, that shit is old quit posting that...belee dat.
January 18, 2010 @ 12:54 AM
STI Guy

ha. you so silly. bleeed dat.
January 18, 2010 @ 12:59 AM
L*O*A*F

I had mites in my ear...what's this thread about?
January 18, 2010 @ 01:00 AM
Dubstep

@ schao

@_@ oh shit, you just made it dead serious...belee dat!
January 18, 2010 @ 01:02 AM
Dubstep

ha. you so silly. bleeed dat.

@_@ oh sheeeeeeeeeeeeit dead serious overtones fell upon this thread....belee dat!
January 18, 2010 @ 01:06 AM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

existence precedes concept NOT concept precedes existence, therefore our mind is technically not the sole creator for what we imagine, create, etc; somehow in order to create we must exist, our mind had to have come into existence in order to conceptualize, so...where did gain this ability to conceptualize?....through the chain of events that is the cultivation of the human species through the splintering of our 1% difference in genetic code from chimpanzee's....so if we ARE the creators of what we see, how come early hominids could not predict or alter their offspring before birth...the genetic code already existed in the complexity of DNA...we did not create DNA...so we are technically not the creator of ourselves nor the creator of anything, we are the bearers of concepts after we come to exist.......... belee dat!

Your right. We didn't create DNA nor any properties of it. We didn't create our physical make-up or the components that function our body.

But reality as we know it, we did create through our senses(conciousness/mind). And, reality is what exist.
January 18, 2010 @ 01:19 AM
Dubstep

Your right. We didn't create DNA nor any properties of it. We didn't create our physical make-up or the components that function our body.

But reality as we know it, we did create through our sense. And, reality is what exist.

not technically true;

there is ONE definite TRUTH, (that is inarguable, its an absolute) how we see reality is skewed by our sensory perception and there is NOTHING not a single being or creature that sees "TRUTH" because there are many lies, for example we do not see and perceive the same things as another person or animal, we evolved differently and so did the way our senses work. The image we "see" is reinterpreted in our brain from the light that comes trough our eyes. What we see is only the product of the information our brain is given us, so technically we dont "see" this information "raw" or "true" form because our brain reinterpreted it for us to make sense of it.

we are actually creating under "lies" and "skews" of the absolute "truth", all knowledge comes from this "truth"...the we cant imagine how the world is let alone the universe is without the imagination of our brain...because stuff exists without us or not imagining things; like imagine seeing the universe or world without human eyes, or any eyes that skew what is "REALLY" there in reality aka the "truth", we create our reality but its based of a skewed happening that created the universe that created everything and so on and so on and so on times infinity until the beginning of time when and IF "truth" began to become......belee dat!
January 18, 2010 @ 01:48 AM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

^Hmm indeed. I fully believe you with this one. I was going to build up to this conclusion anyways.

I have been researching ego-death/enlightment lately and I have come to the conclusion (prior from your post) that the "truth" is indeed skewed by our creative minds. The only way to be able to see things as how they are, you have to basically be "born again/rebirth". Something that Buddhist and Taoist practioners have been speaking about and trying to achieve for centuries.
January 18, 2010 @ 01:56 AM
heeennry

Yo man for real I'm really into the whole mind concept. I've recently tried to do telekinesis lol but not like moving objects and shit. Sometimes I stare at one of my friends, while they're looking away, and I concentrate on "sending" them one word to see if the "receive" it lol. So far they think I'm crazy razz

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

January 18, 2010 @ 02:10 AM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

^lol..Personally I think your going about it slightly wrong. It is good that your into this type of thing, but you have to realize, our mind's aren't connected in that sense(our mind's are seperate from one another, its impossible to tap into someone else's intellect from conscious to conscious). We all don't take in things the same way since we all don't see things in how they actually are. If we did, we wouldn't have opinions or personalities(judgements)...and so forth.
January 18, 2010 @ 12:41 PM
faust

^i need a nap after reading that.
January 18, 2010 @ 01:19 PM
Chewbakka

But how are we sure your minds are not connected? How do we absoultey, positively know our minds cant interact? We only tapped into 10% of our brain daily, and after leaving 90% of our brain untappped, who are we to determine what our minds can and cannot do? And reality is an illusion, we may never know what reality actually is. Reality, we have created; for example, what our eyes see don;t makean sense at all, just a bunch of colors and shapes and shit. It's only afer that information is transported to our brain--our mind--we start to make sense of it. Reality doesnt make sense of itself, we do. So who are we to say a square is a square? Red is red? WHat if we all preceive reality differently? What if what a cube is to me is a sphere to you? WHat if the Earth isn't really a sphere at all, it's this giant explosion of a shape our brains transform into a perfect sphere? What if the universe much, MUCH more than we can make sense out of?
The mind is, indeed, amazing.
January 18, 2010 @ 02:04 PM
Ferris.Bueller

There once was a mighty sailing man who thought he was all powerful and if not for the leader of your mothers crew, a widow would be lost;a widow would be lost. So he step foot on the plank of life and his future flashes before his eyes. If you don't serve me with the utmost respect your lives will be mine, your lives will be mine.

beleee dat
January 18, 2010 @ 10:01 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

lol, those are definitely philosophy questions.

And, there is supposedly a way to see reality as it really is, and thats through enlightment or ego death or simply put it, "rebirth".
January 18, 2010 @ 10:04 PM
livestok

you fucktard bitches.... that's not me..

if you're so fucking smart, you'd see my pic in the bebots thread..

you asswipe mother fuckers...

January 18, 2010 @ 10:47 PM
Shanklin

Fuck, you guys need grammar lessons.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

January 18, 2010 @ 11:12 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

^Yeah, I definitely do.
January 18, 2010 @ 11:16 PM
ThaGame

what the fuck youpeople are smoking
January 18, 2010 @ 11:19 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

^why you say that?
January 19, 2010 @ 12:51 AM
AntonyT

Yo man for real I'm really into the whole mind concept. I've recently tried to do telekinesis lol but not like moving objects and shit. Sometimes I stare at one of my friends, while they're looking away, and I concentrate on "sending" them one word to see if the "receive" it lol. So far they think I'm crazy razz

smh, i don't beleee dis

Please login first to reply.