FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
January 18, 2010 @ 02:57 PM
January 18, 2010 @ 03:22 PM
SFCA

good luck.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

January 18, 2010 @ 03:30 PM
Alan_Watts

i don't smoke cigerettes but i imagine it being really easy when sober... once sobriety has gone its a totally different story
January 18, 2010 @ 03:33 PM
darkness45

do sumthin that'll occupy ur time and probably won't make u leave ur attention, such as playing an mmorpg or playing a sport
January 27, 2010 @ 06:52 PM
johnathan

lol smoking is addictive its jus mind over matter. my parents both addicted to smoking & drinking buh i jus do that shit as past times, never get addicted bcuz i got alil more will power than they do. jus depends on ur mind not ur body and shit.

free max b 2013

January 27, 2010 @ 06:58 PM
chopstickthugz

I was addicted to heroin once but my mom called the cops which forced me to get sober in jail..

Nah, thats cool that your quittin..Never liked cigarettes myself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTZxK6i3cIU[/IMG]

The Basketball Diary. A great movie about the consequences of heroin long before Requiem For a Dream was released.
January 27, 2010 @ 07:32 PM
drtmcgrt

^^damn...
I've been smoking since I was 12, no joke, and I'm 19 now. For 7 fucking years.. Currently I smoke 1 pack/ day. Which is approximately 165 bucks every month. Imagine if I'd smoked 1 pack a day since I was 12, I would've burnt up about 13 860 bucks. Fucking ridiculous.
I seriously smoke too much, and I need to quit. But it's like a habit now and I just can't. I tried once, and I was good for about 3 weeks but I got back in it. And my mind is hella weak when it comes to cigs. On top of that, I started smoking weed 2-3 years ago. Which burns my pockets even more. One thing is for sure though, If I'm quitting, I'm not giving up the weed. It's sooo gooooooood cool

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

January 27, 2010 @ 08:20 PM
Raab

buy american spirits
January 27, 2010 @ 09:28 PM
DBCEE

Anybody who does not smoke or has not been addicted to it should not even post here, because they simply do not know what the addiction is like. Saying to someone smoking is stupid and should quit, is like saying you should stop drinking water and stop playing video games and stop; Just about anything that you need to do. The addiction is more like a nature, where as if you have a habit of scratching yourself because you're nervous, it is the same. You cannot sleep because of them because you need them, you feel you need one after every meal or to take a shit (I know mad people who smoke to relive constipation,) smoke after or before something intense to calm down.

I have been quitting now for almost a month, and wow do I feel great! I feel like I used to when I was younger, but due to smoking, right now my body is comparible to a 40 year olds.

To anyone who thinks they are young and can smoke up their lungs, well I been smoking since I was 16, I am 26 now, 10 years. I been to the hospital 3 times for unknown respitory problems due to smoking, the worst feeling is probably not knowing if you will get a heart attack or just suddenly stop breathing, feeling your chest tightness and feeling like it will cave in, or like your lung will collapse, staying up for 3 days in a row because you do not know if you will live past those days... Trust me, I know how it is.

Stop now if you can, because trust me, not everyone lives as long as the next, people have died from smoking for just 1 year, it varies throughout everyone, so think about that.

Truth. This just inspired me homie..think I might give quitting a real shot this time, I just ran outta squares earlier too.
January 27, 2010 @ 09:41 PM
Hellah Fresh

My dad is turning 66 on March and he has been smoking like no other. I mean my dad smokes 3 packs a day Marboro reds and now he is trying to quit. A friend of his bought him some kinda medicine that cost $140 to help him quit. I really hope he does quit and i hope nothing happens to him because i do care alot for him. It must be hard trying to quit smoking.
January 28, 2010 @ 09:31 PM
SFCA

buy american spirits

you're stupid.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

January 28, 2010 @ 09:53 PM
cuddlestheshee

^head rush....thats why most people get into it. well that, and looking super cool

... you do realize that the reason your smoking then is beacuase you crave the head rush which is an effect from the tobacco and nicotine.. so hence you are craving the nicotine...

everything in moderation..
used to smoke like a mofo but quit about 2 years ago.. ill have like 1 a month now if i'm at an event with some buddies and feel like havin a smoke.
January 28, 2010 @ 10:24 PM
Strict9

i quit cold turkey for a month but i fell right back into it..its hard when your friends smoke and co-workers smoke and your around it all the time, especially when u go out drinking thats the hardest part of it

January 28, 2010 @ 10:28 PM
SupraRZ

^ real talk, thats probably the hardest part.
the morning cravings hurt the most.
January 28, 2010 @ 10:30 PM
soulamazing.

One word: Chantix.
February 15, 2010 @ 04:35 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

fuck... I bought a first pack of Buglers [hand-rolled tobacco] for the first in 2010. it's been well over 2.5 months since I bought the last one.

I did bum some stoges from friends n strangers during that period of time.

Just 1... maybe only 2 a day.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 15, 2010 @ 04:38 AM
t0eknee

quit for about a month here so far, not feening or anything yet...
February 15, 2010 @ 02:40 PM
Des1Art

artschool
art school + trying to quit smoking + EPIC FAIL
February 15, 2010 @ 05:51 PM
kilogram

art school + trying to quit smoking + EPIC FAIL

= what?
February 15, 2010 @ 06:19 PM
Strict9

im on day 3 of trying to quit again, wish me luck

February 15, 2010 @ 08:57 PM
WojieWorldPeace

= what?

so true...that's quite the addition without a solution or end result.

Might be his last post ever...could = suicide

Buffalo Bills till I die.

Please login first to reply.