January 17, 2010 @ 02:08 AM
D2theRama

kid wont stfu its pissing me off keeps telling me there trying to make some global government and he keeps talking about the dollar bill pyramaid and the seeing eye. kids brainwashed real talk.
January 17, 2010 @ 02:09 AM
somet

January 17, 2010 @ 02:11 AM
ahgeadf

my friend is obessed with all this NWO and illumanti being bullshitq bullshit
kid wont stfu its pissing me off keeps telling me his friend keeps telling him there trying to make some global government and he tells me he keeps talking about the dollar bill pyramaid and the seeing eye. kids brainwashed real talk.
January 17, 2010 @ 02:15 AM
D2theRama

So he says theres going to be 1 global governement and were going to be there slaves and we should buy gold because its worth more than the dollar. friendship over
January 17, 2010 @ 02:15 AM
vince24L

kid wont stfu its pissing me off keeps telling me his friend keeps telling him there trying to make some global government and he tells me he keeps talking about the dollar bill pyramaid and the seeing eye. kids brainwashed real talk.

But seriously... Who is to say he's the brainwashed one? What do you know that he doesn't? Personally I believe there is a secret society and so on and so on. But there is NOTHING anyone will be able to do to stop what they do in the future. It's interesting but I wouldn't run around telling all my friends to buy gold the end of days is coming.
January 17, 2010 @ 03:16 AM
no1collector

Actually the one world government is pretty likely. Notice how they are slowly joining countries together into "trading blocs". The European Union, the African Union, ASEAN, soon there will be the North American Union, etc. It's not far fetched to believe that these trading blocs will join together and make even bigger trading blocs and soon there will only be one giant global trading bloc that will share a single government.
January 17, 2010 @ 03:20 AM
TheOne

Lawl
January 17, 2010 @ 03:27 AM
It's Only Hype

that makes sense because notice how they are slowly joining countries together into "trading blocs". The European Union, the African Union, ASEAN, soon there will be the North American Union, etc. It's not far fetched to believe that these trading blocs will join together and make even bigger trading blocs and soon there will only be one giant global trading bloc that will share a single government.
January 17, 2010 @ 07:12 AM
DaSteeze

he did his research, did u do urs? im not saying hes right but its pretty foul to talkshit on what someone said when u dont know shit... especially on the internet, pussy.
January 17, 2010 @ 07:13 AM
alex.

i've believed in this shit since i played metal gear solid 2
January 17, 2010 @ 08:24 AM
2frashbacca

refer to my sig
January 17, 2010 @ 08:59 AM
DStyles

Illuminati is real. 9/11 was an inside job. The gov't killed MJ...I bet you fools forgot about what was going on in Iran after MJ's death. It was all a cover up.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

January 17, 2010 @ 09:00 AM
January 17, 2010 @ 09:48 AM
Skunk

Yo pop when you posted that in the sb a few days ago i watched it and that shit is crazy, fuckin deep real talk. I only got to part 7 tho.
January 17, 2010 @ 10:11 AM
DStyles

watch these

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRdNNQYQZmE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akOESmaSLk
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ

I'm up to part 2 right now

irs publication 6209 what?

I'm starting to think that the earthquake in haiti was a set up...I'll get into depth with that.

Edit: Look at it this way, how much money is being milked away from us? Think about this; what's a better way to rob people for money in a sort of good way? Charity! Do you guys actually think that the victims of hurricane Katrina got any help at all?

January 17, 2010 @ 10:27 AM
GOLDENi

Lol I love how you guys think 9/11 was a setup! Ha, you guys are too funny.
But yes, I do believe there could be an illuminati.
January 17, 2010 @ 10:31 AM
DStyles

Lol I love how you guys think 9/11 was a setup! Ha, you guys are too funny.
But yes, I do believe there could be an illuminati.

It was a setup. The gov't has been knowed to kill innocent people for a long time. Obama was never even behing 9/11. It was all up a set up to fight a war that's not even going on. United States is just getting ready for WWIII. How far have we advanced when it comes to our technology in the military. We have developed weapons greater than any country has done so.

January 17, 2010 @ 10:42 AM
BH88

kid wont stfu its pissing me off keeps telling me there trying to make some global government and he keeps talking about the dollar bill pyramaid and the seeing eye. kids brainwashed real talk.

maaaaaaaaan, my best buddy has been going about this shit for the past month or so... He claims jay-z, nas, kanye to me freemasons and connected to the illuminati...... FUCK THAT !!!!!! >sad>sad
January 17, 2010 @ 10:55 AM
A BreYthing Ape

Secret societies exist. You would be a fool to think that governments are out to look after the modern man. Money & power makes the world go round. It's a sad but true fact. As far as this whole Jigga being a freemason and shit razz
January 17, 2010 @ 11:35 AM
BH88

man govt has always a control over things NWO or not...secret societies exist as welll, they have for centuries. Why havnt taken control of the world yet ?

At the same time I'm not ruling out a possibility that it could happen maybe in the 70-80 years. Then again common people are becoming smarter, they wouldn't let this shit happen.
January 17, 2010 @ 12:30 PM
hottikatti

Actually the one world government is pretty likely. Notice how they are slowly joining countries together into "trading blocs". The European Union, the African Union, ASEAN, soon there will be the North American Union, etc. It's not far fetched to believe that these trading blocs will join together and make even bigger trading blocs and soon there will only be one giant global trading bloc that will share a single government.

it's already there. its called the United States of America
January 17, 2010 @ 12:57 PM
Augustus

It was a setup. The gov't has been knowed to kill innocent people for a long time. Obama was never even behing 9/11. It was all up a set up to fight a war that's not even going on. United States is just getting ready for WWIII. How far have we advanced when it comes to our technology in the military. We have developed weapons greater than any country has done so.

hahaha! Go to school dude.

@QuattroRide

January 17, 2010 @ 01:10 PM
FreshAddict

?
January 17, 2010 @ 01:45 PM
no1collector

The North American Union is a proposed trading bloc containing Canada, the United States, and Mexico.
January 17, 2010 @ 02:16 PM
Soldier187

I'd like to point out that donations made for any tragic disaster fills in a nations debt. A 'cheap' way for the government to obtain money to pay off their debts or save this money for something big in the future (WWIII is a possibility).

The foods and water have already been paid for at a black market price. A thousand pounds of canned foods and ration only costs the government $1. Donations from people giving canned foods also covers 75-90% of the people in these disasters. The people funding these donations are working for the higher ups who tells them to setup funds.

Money gets collected, goes straight into the governments pocket for future spending.
January 17, 2010 @ 02:30 PM
Soldier187

And all this crap with those documentaries... those are the videos that actually get people sucked into thinking that the secret society actually exists and technically when people start thinking that way, they are already in this secret society because they'll preach (like your crazy friend here) what they say and will believe anything. People will always try to find sources or evidence and link them together to make a story.

The only real question here is; are you afraid of death?

Shit, thats all there is to it. No need to read and believe all this crap. It's a scare tactic. From what I see, its the government vs this 'secret society'. Human manipulation and brainwashing is what both parties want from individuals... like your friend.

If you think about it, your friend is already in this unknown secret society since he talks non-stop about it.
January 17, 2010 @ 02:35 PM
DStyles

hahaha! Go to school dude.

Sorry bro. Obama and Osama dound alike. But yeah Osama was not behind 9/11.

January 17, 2010 @ 02:36 PM
DStyles

And all this crap with those documentaries... those are the videos that actually get people sucked into thinking that the secret society actually exists and technically when people start thinking that way, they are already in this secret society because they'll preach (like your crazy friend here) what they say and will believe anything. People will always try to find sources or evidence and link them together to make a story.

The only real question here is; are you afraid of death?

Shit, thats all there is to it. No need to read and believe all this crap. It's a scare tactic. From what I see, its the government vs this 'secret society'. Human manipulation and brainwashing is what both parties want from individuals... like your friend.

If you think about it, your friend is already in this unknown secret society since he talks non-stop about it.

Illuminati is going to kill you.

January 17, 2010 @ 02:38 PM
Soldier187

No scare.

Backfire.
January 17, 2010 @ 02:39 PM
Soldier187

lol i no scare!

Please login first to reply.