Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 31, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
robbieast

i have a permanent boner
May 31, 2011 @ 11:53 PM
T3000

POWERFUL THREAD!

Seriously though, I had to post in here cause this thread is the fucking truth! I just joined a yoga class with sole purpose of macking on bitches and all that good shit. I'm one of the only dudes in this class, and I am in fucking heaven! Nothing but hot 20 something 30 something chicks wearing spandex looking finer than a motherfucker. My instructor is one of the hottest chicks I've seen in a damn long time! White chick, short boyish haircut, nice firm titties, tattoos on her shoulders and a sleeve on her arms...but she was wearing some grey spandex pants that were making her ass look juicier than peach! Sure, I was going through hell with the actual yoga, but the whole vibe was swagged out. I was trying my damndest not to look like a creep or get a chubby...it was like that for real!

I'll have to wait to give you pics though. Imma try to give you some pics of these chicks in my class. The yoga instructors (who are all female BTW) actually give out private yoga lessons where they come to your place to give you a private session. Sure, nothings gonna go down in any way shape or form...but it's atleast nice having some cutie coming to my place to teach me some yoga to get my mind and body in tone and all that good shit.

*Insert obligatory *cool story bro* after this comment...*
June 1, 2011 @ 12:04 AM
bMeLL0

POWERFUL THREAD!

Seriously though, I had to post in here cause this thread is the fucking truth! I just joined a yoga class with sole purpose of macking on bitches and all that good shit. I'm one of the only dudes in this class, and I am in fucking heaven! Nothing but hot 20 something 30 something chicks wearing spandex looking finer than a motherfucker. My instructor is one of the hottest chicks I've seen in a damn long time! White chick, short boyish haircut, nice firm titties, tattoos on her shoulders and a sleeve on her arms...but she was wearing some grey spandex pants that were making her ass look juicier than peach! Sure, I was going through hell with the actual yoga, but the whole vibe was swagged out. I was trying my damndest not to look like a creep or get a chubby...it was like that for real!

I'll have to wait to give you pics though. Imma try to give you some pics of these chicks in my class. The yoga instructors (who are all female BTW) actually give out private yoga lessons where they come to your place to give you a private session. Sure, nothings gonna go down in any way shape or form...but it's atleast nice having some cutie coming to my place to teach me some yoga to get my mind and body in tone and all that good shit.

how do u control ur boner?
June 1, 2011 @ 12:18 AM
anti_icon

June 1, 2011 @ 01:21 AM
T3000

how do u control ur boner?

I think about dead kittens getting chopped up in a blender...works everytime!

Edit: The class i had tonight was kind of a challenge cause the hot instructor was actually giving me instructions on how to do all the positions and stuff and was giving extra attention to me since I was new to the class. She was putting her hands on me and moving my body in accordance with all the positions cause she could tell I was messing some of them up. I was doing this one chakra lying down position where I was on my stomach and this chick actually pulls my shoulders back and pushed her knee deep into my back. Like whoa!

Then we were doing this sensory deprivation exercise lying down in the class. The instructor puts a blindfold on my eyes lying down...then came over a couple of minutes later to press her hands down on my shoulders for a 30 seconds. I was definetely thinking about the dead kittens thing when she did this because she was starting to give me a slight boner. I'm just glad that the lights in the studio were off during this exercise and everyone else had their eyes closed so it wasn't noticeable (it didn't help that I had on compression shorts either).
June 1, 2011 @ 02:16 AM
SEToverSet

you don't get a boner from dead kittens in a blender? i guess i'm the only one into that shit.
June 5, 2011 @ 02:00 PM
jimmillion

June 5, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
jimmillion

- gotta keep this thread alive
June 5, 2011 @ 03:15 PM
spitvicious

this thread &)&)&)
June 5, 2011 @ 05:55 PM
Pretty Joseph

bruh

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

June 6, 2011 @ 04:21 PM
June 6, 2011 @ 05:15 PM
jaded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnI19TpQ0KU

stop posting that in every thread, no one gives a fuck about it

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 6, 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link

need to get on that track and field level.
June 9, 2011 @ 03:14 AM
MaroonTeggy

love them yoga pants
June 12, 2011 @ 06:15 PM
ctang2277

wowwwwwwwww
June 14, 2011 @ 06:50 AM
June 14, 2011 @ 02:30 PM
Brian@ONLY

POWERFUL THREAD!

lol my dude, you're just finding this out now? HAHAH

go to Bikram Yoga you'll sweat so much you won't even care to look at anyone else, but yes way more skin at bikram then regular yoga.
June 14, 2011 @ 03:57 PM
tsaeb

I think about dead kittens getting chopped up in a blender...works everytime!

Edit: The class i had tonight was kind of a challenge cause the hot instructor was actually giving me instructions on how to do all the positions and stuff and was giving extra attention to me since I was new to the class. She was putting her hands on me and moving my body in accordance with all the positions cause she could tell I was messing some of them up. I was doing this one chakra lying down position where I was on my stomach and this chick actually pulls my shoulders back and pushed her knee deep into my back. Like whoa!

Then we were doing this sensory deprivation exercise lying down in the class. The instructor puts a blindfold on my eyes lying down...then came over a couple of minutes later to press her hands down on my shoulders for a 30 seconds. I was definetely thinking about the dead kittens thing when she did this because she was starting to give me a slight boner. I'm just glad that the lights in the studio were off during this exercise and everyone else had their eyes closed so it wasn't noticeable (it didn't help that I had on compression shorts either).

hahaha get ur tolerance up kid, all she doin is touchin ur shoulders. #experiencedSwag
June 15, 2011 @ 05:12 PM
mavfd57

June 15, 2011 @ 05:14 PM
mavfd57

June 15, 2011 @ 05:25 PM
Para

oh shieet
June 15, 2011 @ 08:36 PM
$$$$$

June 15, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
bMeLL0

^^shes ready
June 16, 2011 @ 02:33 AM
dildo baggins

this ♥♥♥♥♥ &)&)
June 17, 2011 @ 12:51 PM
$$$$$

June 17, 2011 @ 12:54 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

I wish this thread had more pics. I love love love girls in spandex shit is to sexy.
June 17, 2011 @ 03:38 PM
ichigo81

Ugh(Rick Ross voice)&)
June 26, 2011 @ 02:31 PM
randysav

June 26, 2011 @ 05:18 PM
lihp

id?
June 26, 2011 @ 06:46 PM
DarianaGrande

Woooow...please I.D. her

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger