Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
January 5, 2010 @ 02:21 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

I myself happen to be an avid marijuana consumer. I would certainly say I love Mary ever so much. However my girl and my wacker than wack friends believe I make weed a priority. Now I myself happen to smoke weed cause I really dont give a fuck about the problems in my friends life so when im high it makes it atleast feasable to hear them bicker about life. Now every night I go home turn on this bob marley cd i have(has like mad hip hop mash ups fucking gnarly) and proceed to light some herb. I tell ya its like a little chunk of heaven right in my room. Then after I smoke I walk to this bodega and cop a tuna and egg sandwhich on two slices of wheat with a gatorade ice and bag of 1.99 cheetos(so delicious). Now do you guys see anything wrong with that? Im not like a herb I still go out and go to work,school,party and that other shit but i happen to enjoy weed more. Is there anything wrong with that?
January 5, 2010 @ 02:27 PM
jaded

I got bored with it.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

January 5, 2010 @ 02:29 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Nah man, I see no issue here.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

January 5, 2010 @ 02:35 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

Sir, I applaud you, keep up the good work

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

January 5, 2010 @ 02:37 PM
VADO-U.N.

aint nuffin wrong with that, shit we neeed to to splifff it later this week lol, get at me
January 5, 2010 @ 02:37 PM
nostalgia

im getting bored with it, at first when you start there's a lot to learn about, but now that i know about everything and have tried every kind of way to smoke it i.e hash, keif, bongs...etc. its boring. i might try lsd, just to experiment. and i def. think mj is a gateway drug, but not how the teachers push it, your not looking for a better high, just a different experience.
January 5, 2010 @ 02:40 PM
kilogram

i still enjoy it as much as i did the first time.
January 5, 2010 @ 02:44 PM
plAinaNdsImpLe

there have been periods where i've been bored with it but no matter what drugs i take i always come back to green, i dont regard it as a drug in the same sense as acid or pills or md or methadrone or watever. Infact after trying most drugs i wanna try ('cept shrooms) im perfectly happy to stick with weed its just so cotched.

Oh and doomsday, acid is a fucking experience man...try it but make sure your in a nice comfortable environment you feel safe in and your with mates you can relax with. Try playing CoD zombie defence, its intense!!
January 5, 2010 @ 03:01 PM
doug.

I myself happen to be an avid marijuana consumer. I would certainly say I love Mary ever so much. However my girl and my wacker than wack friends believe I make weed a priority. Now I myself happen to smoke weed cause I really dont give a fuck about the problems in my friends life so when im high it makes it atleast feasable to hear them bicker about life. Now every night I go home turn on this bob marley cd i have(has like mad hip hop mash ups fucking gnarly) and proceed to light some herb. I tell ya its like a little chunk of heaven right in my room. Then after I smoke I walk to this bodega and cop a tuna and egg sandwhich on two slices of wheat with a gatorade ice and bag of 1.99 cheetos(so delicious). Now do you guys see anything wrong with that? Im not like a herb I still go out and go to work,school,party and that other shit but i happen to enjoy weed more. Is there anything wrong with that?

Thats funny dude, I too happen to be an avid marijuana consumer. I would certainly say I love Mary ever so much. However my girl and my wacker than wack friends believe I make weed a priority. Now I myself happen to smoke weed cause I really dont give a fuck about the problems in my friends life so when im high it makes it atleast feasable to hear them bicker about life. Now every night I go home turn on this bob marley cd i have(has like mad hip hop mash ups fucking gnarly) and proceed to light some herb. I tell ya its like a little chunk of heaven right in my room. Then after I smoke I walk to this bodega and cop a tuna and egg sandwhich on two slices of wheat with a gatorade ice and bag of 1.99 cheetos(so delicious). Now do you guys see anything wrong with that? Im not like a herb I still go out and go to work,school,party and that other shit but i happen to enjoy weed more. Is there anything wrong with that?
January 5, 2010 @ 03:04 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

I've been smoking since I was 12 years old and I haven't got bored of it once

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

January 5, 2010 @ 03:11 PM
drtmcgrt

I agree with u! Me and my homies were talking about this a couple of days ago. We smoked and my homie says:
- What the fuck is so wrong with this? Why is this illegal? We're 4 dudes smoking weed, playing video games and we're just chilling. Now I don't want to force any propaganja on yall but seriously, WHY DO PEOPLE FROWN UPON STONERS?!
- no idea...cool

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

January 5, 2010 @ 03:23 PM
It's Only Hype

I agree with u! Me and my homies were talking about this a couple of days ago. We smoked and my homie says:
- What the fuck is so wrong with this? Why is this illegal? We're 4 dudes smoking weed, playing video games and we're just chilling. Now I don't want to force any propaganja on yall but seriously, WHY DO PEOPLE FROWN UPON STONERS?!
- no idea...cool

real talk right there.

And the NY health department goes out of their way to print a How-To guide to shoot heroin!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
January 5, 2010 @ 03:32 PM
Santiago Regal

Enjoying Kush is one of the better things in this life.
January 5, 2010 @ 03:32 PM
nostalgia

real talk right there.

And the NY health department goes out of their way to print a How-To guide to shoot heroin!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I was just talking about this with one of my friends, i really didn't even know how to or know about most drugs before i saw a health book. fucking dumbasses don't want you to do them but they tell you what they do, like making you hallucinate and make it sound fun as fuck.
January 5, 2010 @ 03:34 PM
drtmcgrt

Enjoying Kush is one of the better things in this life.

Too bad for you that you live in Amsterdam >sad

January 5, 2010 @ 03:41 PM
ksj

Too bad for you that you live in Amsterdam >sad

are you being sarcastic?
January 5, 2010 @ 03:46 PM
drtmcgrt

seriously, somebody should kick you in the motherfucking nuts for asking. Heck, somebody should kick you in the motherfucking nuts for even thinking about asking...

January 5, 2010 @ 04:09 PM
ksj

seriously, somebody should kick you in the motherfucking nuts for asking. Heck, somebody should kick you in the motherfucking nuts for even thinking about asking...

January 5, 2010 @ 04:16 PM
drtmcgrt

fail..

January 5, 2010 @ 04:50 PM
It's Only Hype

No u
January 5, 2010 @ 04:55 PM
CONQ

Weed in amsterdam is DECENT compared to the shit we be smokin in the US... cali especially, but also NY and chicago...
January 5, 2010 @ 05:13 PM
BitchFunk

marijuana is good.

as long as you keep your shit together. dont abuse it.
January 5, 2010 @ 05:26 PM
FreshAddict

January 5, 2010 @ 06:08 PM
modernmischief

Started smoking in the 6th grade,for me I got boring after a while and I quit for about two years then I came back to it and still enjoy it every so often.
January 5, 2010 @ 06:15 PM
ClydeFrazier

i do it, though not as much as i used to

people just gotta be aware that smoking everyday can lead you to just be bored without being high and not being able to fully enjoy things without weed.

Melo Gang All Day

January 5, 2010 @ 06:19 PM
RMCF

Weed in amsterdam is DECENT compared to the shit we be smokin in the US... cali especially, but also NY and chicago...

Wrong.

Cali dispensaries compete but no where else in the US is even close.
January 5, 2010 @ 06:37 PM
northwest

definitely see where you're going. whenever i blaze in my room i feel like im getting a chunk of heaven and a different insight on life, RIGHT IN MY ROOM. that's the beauty of weed. and you sir, have discovered it.
January 5, 2010 @ 06:47 PM
TwiggyDig

i've smoked eight times and i still haven't been able to get high. they've all been recent too.

FML
January 5, 2010 @ 06:57 PM
RyanF.Baby

the more i smoke weed, the more ive noticed my grades on the rise, my social life more enjoyable, and myself a more happy person

that heroin how-to guide from nyc is sick as fuck though

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

January 5, 2010 @ 06:58 PM
The Main Event

Dont blaze as much as I used to, but I still like a good blunt and shit from time to time. Couldn't go back to doing it everyday or every other day, I would just never get anything done.

Please login first to reply.