Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 21, 2010 @ 10:42 PM
ice grillz

he probably lost a lot of money opening up an online shop and realized everything he had bought from vendors were just HYPE.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

February 21, 2010 @ 10:45 PM
TheCityOfChi

he probably lost a lot of money opening up an online shop and realized everything he had bought from vendors were just HYPE.

I know he was opening a shop in chicago, but its been months and i never heard anything
February 21, 2010 @ 10:54 PM
tmwtg

^ Didn't you chill with him, Chi?

Or maybe I'm confusing you with some of the people who took fit pics w/ him.
February 21, 2010 @ 10:56 PM
TheCityOfChi

^ Didn't you chill with him, Chi?

Or maybe I'm confusing you with some of the people who took fit pics w/ him.

Yea i chilled/talked to him all the time and on fb and shit, but dude vanished. It wasn't worth the hastle for like $75
February 21, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
tmwtg

^ true. where's he at now?

i see him post on sufu and he's here sometimes. wtf
February 21, 2010 @ 11:07 PM
TheCityOfChi

^ true. where's he at now?

i see him post on sufu and he's here sometimes. wtf

I'm done with it really, he lost trust/faith from everybody on this board i know that. He also really hurt Ander's business.
February 21, 2010 @ 11:15 PM
Sarcaustic

Apparently he refunded some people, he then hounded me for like a weekabout buying some apc's. His thread got deleted and he disapeared

Jeff just wasn't that great with business. Customer service was horrible. I bought a pair of APCs from him, and it literally took almost two months. It was after I filed a claim with PayPal when he messages me saying they had shipped to the wrong address (which was probably total bs) and had shipped them out today.
February 21, 2010 @ 11:59 PM
Bubbs619

i woulda been buggin out cool

pun intended?
February 22, 2010 @ 12:09 AM
deadpooL

Supreme x 17(Supreme pants no vis)
Air Huarache Light Burst
Wallabees <3 e
W)taps BDU's
Messenger Bag

<3 hb.........or I wouldn't have half that shit

February 22, 2010 @ 12:10 AM
Lin

lol
February 22, 2010 @ 12:15 AM
soap

lol
February 22, 2010 @ 12:17 AM
OneEyeWilly

jeff is good peoples in my book man. hes not in our age group so i dont think he has the time to be on hb 24/7 like some dudes here but damn i didnt know he hit his customers with the okey doke lol. i was about to cop from him but i didnt have the funds. good thing i didnt
February 22, 2010 @ 12:43 AM
Yom

i got a refund from Jeff

www.nagoyayom.com

February 22, 2010 @ 01:04 AM
Thim Slugga

I ordered from Citizen before and that Jeff guy was a total dick. I ordered/payed for some t shirts and he made up excuses about why he didn't have them and how the website messed up. We finally came to agreement on some other shirts though, which would of totally been fine BUT. He then shipped me the wrong sizes and wanted me to go through hoops to return them. I am glad that bragging fat piece of shit went belly up because he couldn't manage a lemonade stand if he had to.

February 22, 2010 @ 01:11 AM
ley831

lol, dude should've never been in business.>sad|0razz
February 22, 2010 @ 01:26 AM
that dude

suspended

I still see that ugly fat fuck posting on sufu.
February 22, 2010 @ 01:32 AM
that dude

suspended

This homo just posted some shit for sale on sufu: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=193704
February 22, 2010 @ 01:38 AM
tmwtg

I work in the garment industry so I have a clue and his cost has WHAT to do with you?

Businesses are in business to make money and to make a profit not to go broke or poor to make you happy...if you want that then go into business and be broke for everyone else...

Cost of goods in any industry goes up. Most at least once a year if not more. Gas, oil, steel, aluminum, labor(inflation) and 3 of those 5 listed alone causes costs of goods to go up and 2 of those 3 don't come back down in price (I am stating oil and labor) and you can look at a comparison chart that even when gas prices go down oil prices don't...pretty interesting and then if i have to explain how oil, gas or labor is reflective of costof denim or anything for that matter then you shouldn't be on this forum and I would recommend going back to ISS or trying to fit the round peg in the square hole.

Oh, yeah, and here's what he got for Christmas:

Visvim 7 holes, Supreme Varsity and another Supreme Varsity soon to be on the way, Supreme Two Tone Hoodie, Visvim Fluxus, Samurai 5000vx, Nike Presto Blue & Red, Nikon Coolpix S70 and Magic Mouse(most of this I got for myself) and about to go donate 6 hours of my time to the local soup kitchen.

I fucking love it.
February 22, 2010 @ 01:41 AM
tmwtg

I work in the garment industry so I have a clue and his cost has WHAT to do with you?

Businesses are in business to make money and to make a profit not to go broke or poor to make you happy...if you want that then go into business and be broke for everyone else...

Cost of goods in any industry goes up. Most at least once a year if not more. Gas, oil, steel, aluminum, labor(inflation) and 3 of those 5 listed alone causes costs of goods to go up and 2 of those 3 don't come back down in price (I am stating oil and labor) and you can look at a comparison chart that even when gas prices go down oil prices don't...pretty interesting and then if i have to explain how oil, gas or labor is reflective of costof denim or anything for that matter then you shouldn't be on this forum and I would recommend going back to ISS or trying to fit the round peg in the square hole.

Oh, yeah, and here's what he got for Christmas:

Visvim 7 holes, Supreme Varsity and another Supreme Varsity soon to be on the way, Supreme Two Tone Hoodie, Visvim Fluxus, Samurai 5000vx, Nike Presto Blue & Red, Nikon Coolpix S70 and Magic Mouse(most of this I got for myself) and about to go donate 6 hours of my time to the local soup kitchen.

I fucking love it.

/no hate though
February 22, 2010 @ 02:05 AM
renners

cit scammed me out of APCs i paid for last fucking may.

he dicked me around until it was too late for me to file a paypal claim (45 days) and stopped responding to my PMs

dude is a sad individual... taking teenagers money on the internet..
February 22, 2010 @ 03:11 AM
alex.

Citizen fucked a bunch of heads over on HB, disappeared for a period, and then came back for a really short period and tried to get a bunch of people to lift his stock of APCs, and is now missing again.

Yep, I bought two apc's from him when he came back, everything went fuckin smoothly, woulda taken more but he vanished

he pm'd me like three weeks ago tho. nothing serious, only jokez, i responded and told him that i need some a pee ceez from him for my friends but he hasnt gotten back at me yet

and purgegenius is still on aim w/ him if im not mistaken so how is he hiding? confused

Citizen stay lurking hb. He read all these for sure lol

Yep, I'm sure he does

He's just invisible, so am I.

That fat fuck got pissed at me when I politely turned him down when he was begging me to buy some shit from him in the sb.

Yep, happened something like this to me too, smh.

He was a dick but then he was acting all nice and shit to me I guess cuz I trusted him and copped two pairs of jeans off him when no one believed him anymore razz
February 22, 2010 @ 05:35 AM
jkaykr

lolll
February 22, 2010 @ 08:03 AM
Shanklin

I ordered from Citizen before and that Jeff guy was a total dick. I ordered/payed for some t shirts and he made up excuses about why he didn't have them and how the website messed up. We finally came to agreement on some other shirts though, which would of totally been fine BUT. He then shipped me the wrong sizes and wanted me to go through hoops to return them. I am glad that [B]bragging fat piece of shit went belly up[/B] because he couldn't manage a lemonade stand if he had to.

Icwutudidthar

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

February 22, 2010 @ 10:58 AM
Kwesi

Damn I was bout to cop A.P.C.s from Citizen like last Nov. I'm lucky I just got em from context. He wasn't asnwering my PMs either.
February 22, 2010 @ 11:47 AM
alex.

ed hardy denim?
February 22, 2010 @ 01:36 PM
zyezye

ed hardy denim?

smh
February 22, 2010 @ 01:47 PM
chaobro

ed hardy denim?

unfortunately not funny
February 22, 2010 @ 01:54 PM
alex.

smh

unfortunately not funny

~_~
February 22, 2010 @ 02:24 PM
madb1011

Don't worry alex, I giggled.
February 22, 2010 @ 03:18 PM
deadpooL

never fucked with RW, but shit, can't beat free.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.