Pick Ups: 2010 (Flame person = Infraction)

Sep 01, 2010 @ 11:29
some random stuff in the past week or so:

adidas predator training jacket, rock the bells NY ticket
vans jacket
gangstarr tshirt from RTB, nike janoski's, north face hoodie
Sep 01, 2010 @ 12:29
The products at J.Crew Factory Stores are made specifically for the Factory Stores. You won't find anything that the regular stores sell or what they have online. The things you learn when you work at J.Crew.

u work at j.crew?
Sep 01, 2010 @ 12:52
The products at J.Crew Factory Stores are made specifically for the Factory Stores. You won't find anything that the regular stores sell or what they have online. The things you learn when you work at J.Crew.

This would explain why everything I see at the Jcrew outlet is so shitty...
Sep 01, 2010 @ 13:08

smokeyface
Sep 01, 2010 @ 13:11
hahah ill, i love the fall breeze and smell of fireworks in the air /nohomo

lol + smh at nohomo-ing that. Peoples is insecure around here, fireworks isn't even homo. Although I never really thought to smell them ?)
Sep 01, 2010 @ 13:13
bullshita

I miss old HB...

Sep 01, 2010 @ 13:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
This would explain why everything I see at the Jcrew outlet is so shitty...

hahahhaha...true indeed.
Sep 01, 2010 @ 14:19
[QUOTE=DEJOUR
Sep 01, 2010 @ 14:20

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Some films from the local used book superstore. Total was $10.50. Got movies for days. smokeyface
Sep 01, 2010 @ 14:45
or you coulda got a netflix subscription
Sep 01, 2010 @ 14:47
or you could get any movie you ever want for fee online...
Sep 01, 2010 @ 15:09

Some films from the local used book superstore. Total was $10.50. Got movies for days. smokeyface

lol you paid over 10$ for some VHS movies

where they do that @?????)
Sep 01, 2010 @ 16:45
lol @ vhs ever heard of the pirate bay? welcome to the internet bro
Sep 01, 2010 @ 17:34
dat 5d hookupz

Sep 01, 2010 @ 17:42
Brigade hoodie was really underrated imo

Sep 01, 2010 @ 18:25
thats actually a Clash hoodie, so idk wtf your talking about
Sep 01, 2010 @ 18:31
wtf is the clash? its clearly the brigades

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

Sep 01, 2010 @ 18:32
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol @ vhs ever heard of the pirate bay? welcome to the internet bro

some people like physical media, it can be a collectible.
Sep 01, 2010 @ 18:54
You dont even listen to the brigades poser^

the brigades are dope. i heard they're getting back together and touring with joy divided or w/e they are called.
Sep 01, 2010 @ 19:04
lawl faust

Melo Gang All Day

Sep 01, 2010 @ 19:07
u work at j.crew?

Are you fucking ironically dumb?
Sep 01, 2010 @ 19:30
the lead singer of joy divided is dope as fuck. i think they put out a new song a few days ago smokeyface

yea dude. Jan Curtins is fucking awesome. he hits the higher notes so well.
Sep 01, 2010 @ 20:22
yea dude. Jan Curtins is fucking awesome. he hits the higher notes so well.

ya dude unknown pleasures is my favorite song

what yours?
Sep 01, 2010 @ 20:59

dope shit, fuck the haterssmokeyface

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

Sep 01, 2010 @ 21:13
ya dude unknown pleasures is my favorite song

what yours?

i personally like the song closest.
Sep 01, 2010 @ 21:42
Well, I like to collect movies. Also, I don't like watching movies online because my computer is slow and because I find it much more comfortable to lay down on my bed in front of the tv to watch a movie rather than sitting in front of a screen. Also, the picture quality and the sound quality are often horrible when you watch shit online. It's not like I don't have ways to watch DVDs, it just that this store has a better selection of films in VHS, and they are much cheaper.
Sep 01, 2010 @ 22:16
the brigades are dope. i heard they're getting back together and touring with joy divided or w/e they are called.

joy division?
Sep 01, 2010 @ 22:18
nah its joy divided, i have all their albums
Sep 01, 2010 @ 22:30
Well, I like to collect movies. Also, I don't like watching movies online because my computer is slow and because I find it much more comfortable to lay down on my bed in front of the tv to watch a movie rather than sitting in front of a screen. Also, the picture quality and the sound quality are often horrible when you watch shit online. It's not like I don't have ways to watch DVDs, it just that this store has a better selection of films in VHS, and they are much cheaper.

but VHS is worthless now lol
Sep 01, 2010 @ 23:25

buy a new laptop for like 400-500 and torrent dvd rips. then burn them on to a dvd and you're good.

Melo Gang All Day

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0