Pick Ups: 2010 (Flame person = Infraction)

Aug 12, 2010 @ 09:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
no shit. hence why I didn't bother asking you still once I recognized it was your goofy red pantsu~ wearin' ass.

bet he's the only goon ✖✖✖✖✖ in dem tiny pants smokeyface
Aug 12, 2010 @ 10:13
Lmao at supplement pick ups... and also found it ironic that everybody was saying not to take Creatine, when the du didn't even buy creatine lol

take another look bro
Aug 12, 2010 @ 12:07
busenitz are definitely my next pair. my janoskis probably has another month left it them. super grippy, board feel is amazing, quite durable for a thin vulc shoe, and flip tricks are effortless. but padding is next to none, feet takes a beating when skating big sets.

my janoskis are mad beat the soles are super thin now from wear now they like a sz 10-11

but still decent beaters smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

and take a look at the right for the creatine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWdn2YM6fP4
Aug 12, 2010 @ 13:59
these are piff, i wonder how they could b pulled off though lol

if you want the band of outsiders x sperrys, little burgendy on robson has an account with them, and full price their only $150 for the boat shoes. Better than online, gravity pope, and everything.

http://veltdesigns.com/ https://instagram.com/filthavenue/

Aug 12, 2010 @ 15:17
They last forever. I used to go through shoes in a month or so and my black/golds are still holding up after the equivalent of about four months of skating. If you skate flat a lot and can handle really thin shoes, take out the insoles, somehow they skate even better.

thanks homie ill prolly pick up the blues soon then

Melo Gang All Day

Aug 12, 2010 @ 15:33
amateur shit

soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/eddytrinh ig: https://www.instagram.com/eddytrinh/

Aug 12, 2010 @ 15:34
if you want the band of outsiders x sperrys, little burgendy on robson has an account with them, and full price their only $150 for the boat shoes. Better than online, gravity pope, and everything.

word glooks ill check it out

Inactive User

Aug 12, 2010 @ 17:33
get a good quality protein supplement
eat right depending on what your working towards...
workout
Honestly don't rely on supplements, protein powder gives you extra protein in your day dont expect anymore out of it.

stupid
Yes! Protein powder basically restores protein in your body and help heal the ripped muscles faster. If you want to gain mass, eat more fucking meat, ie: steak, beef, whatever. supplements in the end are bad for you

stupid
if you tryna get brolic creatine isnt the way to go

stupid
i personally don't put on much or any water weight, maybe 1-2 lbs. i know some people get pretty bloated from it and easily put on 5+ lbs. it just helps me squeeze out an extra couple reps and add a bit more weight to some lifts.

also, its flavorless so i don't know how you think it taste bad. it is kinda grainy though.

stupid as fuck...you even know what creatine is used for?

all you just stay curling in the squat rack, don't need whey for that.
past few pages worse than bb.com
Aug 12, 2010 @ 17:46
stupid

stupid

stupid

all you just stay curling in the squat rack, don't need whey for that.
past few pages worse than bb.com

my friend uses creatine its not a good look you may look like your brolic

but the muscles are like jello all my boys who lift just take in protein and they real BROlic

with rock hard muscles
Aug 12, 2010 @ 19:18
amateur shit

awesome basic lens . you can't miss this one on your kit of lenses

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Aug 12, 2010 @ 20:08

please enlighten me. don't copy and paste some bullshit either.

/

Aug 12, 2010 @ 21:11

justsomedude.us

Aug 12, 2010 @ 21:12
Gay ass toy BOSTON
Aug 12, 2010 @ 21:14
^ GayGuy

lolwut?

Black Panther member

Aug 12, 2010 @ 21:17
please enlighten me. don't copy and paste some bullshit either.

building muscle. raises endurance, increases protein synthesis, and some people argue it helps raise atp levels in your body. it doesn't work for everyone and some people just get fat on monohydrate. it naturally occurs in red meat. If it was bad for you, you would have a hard time eating food. most of it is bro science anyways, meaning that there is no right answer. Some people get all bent out of shape over it.

anyways. bam

dell

iphone 4

Aug 12, 2010 @ 21:20
How's that iphone4 babyshoe? lol

Seriously though.
Aug 12, 2010 @ 21:29
I'm a huge iphone fanatic and I've bought each of them on the launch day for the past few years. Its different. They also changed the noises, so I got this weird ass ringer that kindof sounds like a phone.
Aug 12, 2010 @ 21:31
Lol is it different in a good way or bad way? I get a new phone in January so if nothing else good comes out I'ma get it.
Aug 12, 2010 @ 21:34
Its alot better than the og storm. I'm weird about phones. I got the bold 9000, bold 9700, the og curve all on release day. The web browser is really nice. Bummed they took away my solitare tongueface

I'm sure I'll end up liking it, I got it 3 hours ago.
Aug 12, 2010 @ 21:39
building muscle. raises endurance, increases protein synthesis, and some people argue it helps raise atp levels in your body. it doesn't work for everyone and some people just get fat on monohydrate. it naturally occurs in red meat. If it was bad for you, you would have a hard time eating food. most of it is bro science anyways, meaning that there is no right answer. Some people get all bent out of shape over it.

yeah i know what it does, thanks though. i just want chaobro to explain it to me, cause apparently what i posted was stupid. people think creatine doesn't work for them but it does. the problem is they aren't taking enough/expecting miracle results.

but whatever, this is getting off topic from other pick up posts.

/

Aug 12, 2010 @ 22:04
Thanks for the info babyshoe enjoy the phone
Aug 12, 2010 @ 22:33

anyways. bam

dell

that's a dope ass dell props
Aug 12, 2010 @ 22:36
jesus christ shut the fuck up
Aug 13, 2010 @ 00:04
Nice kindle. how does it work?

*dead* blinkyeyes
Aug 13, 2010 @ 00:12
hahah, the trolling this thread is way outta control, only a couple have actually made me chuckle though. like the first time i saw the "adidas x jeremy scott"
Aug 13, 2010 @ 00:17
why

I'm much different dog

Aug 13, 2010 @ 00:25
is that cereal
Aug 13, 2010 @ 00:27
Mini jawbreakers?
Cooooooooooool
Aug 13, 2010 @ 00:33
"keep them freezed"
Aug 13, 2010 @ 00:43
lmao smh...frozen sonson.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0