Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 1, 2010 @ 11:39 PM
hentai

All whack everything.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

September 1, 2010 @ 11:46 PM
Space&Time

smh? are you kidding me?

your fit fucking sucks. jeans are whack, shoes are whack, double belts are whack

basically errythang is whack

is that how you feel..sad
thanks for your opinion tho man
if its that bad i'll take it off(dont see what the problem iscool)

its ur opinion so i'll respect that.
September 1, 2010 @ 11:48 PM
ClydeFrazier

i'm sorry i can be an angry person at times

you should purchase a well fitting pair of jeans with one set of beltloops as well as a pair of basic shoes that use laces, not velcro straps, because you are no longer in preschool.

then your fit would be much improved

Melo Gang All Day

September 1, 2010 @ 11:55 PM
Space&Time

i'm sorry i can be an angry person at times

you should purchase a well fitting pair of jeans with one set of beltloops as well as a pair of basic shoes that use laces, not velcro straps, because you are no longer in preschool.

then your fit would be much improved

no offense but it seems like you don't like change just normality. Sorry if i misjudged but i thought the purpose of these forums was to put a fit of something unique even if its not in your taste. Now if i followed what you suggested what would be the point of posting if it must be something uniformed and accustomed to? I understand your take on my fit but what I dont understand is your mindset on nothing different, everything must follow by this.

Isnt that what this forum is about creativity? My bad if i got the wrong idea.
September 2, 2010 @ 12:05 AM
lol

dude wear what you like, but if you post it here just know people are gonna compare it to the HB standard

but IMO i think your fit would be alright if you sized up on the v neck, and lost the undershirt

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

September 2, 2010 @ 12:06 AM
Space&Time

you thought wrong bro.

supreme or youre not allowed to post in here.

lol ok i understand..razz

@lswizz my camera was blocking the top part of my vneck so you couldnt really tell the lenghth. but i'll remember your advice

Inactive

Double dip day

Brixton
Levi's x Obey
random shirt
Sugarcane
Converse
ClydeFrazier

no offense but it seems like you don't like change just normality. Sorry if i misjudged but i thought the purpose of these forums was to put a fit of something unique even if its not in your taste. Now if i followed what you suggested what would be the point of posting if it must be something uniformed and accustomed to? I understand your take on my fit but what I dont understand is your mindset on nothing different, everything must follow by this.

no offense but your look isnt creative. i've seen a bunch of people dress like that. it looks lame imo (and i think most will agree).

those pants also look like they're intentionally supposed to give the look that you're sagging when you're not. it's like these burton snowboard pants that came out a few seasons ago with boxer attachments to give the sag look. so retarded

Melo Gang All Day

September 2, 2010 @ 12:11 AM
Space&Time

no offense but your look isnt creative. i've seen a bunch of people dress like that. it looks lame imo (and i think most will agree).

those pants also look like they're intentionally supposed to give the look that you're sagging when you're not. it's like these burton snowboard pants that came out a few seasons ago with boxer attachments to give the sag look. so retarded

dont see how they look the same, but ok I get where your coming from.cool
September 2, 2010 @ 12:56 AM
bakebean

Teov,Bulldog, Sonny.... dope.
September 2, 2010 @ 12:58 AM
ClydeFrazier

dont see how they look the same, but ok I get where your coming from.cool

same concept homie

btw way to take a hit. most noobs post on here with a bad fit, get shit on and try flaming back. they fail.

Melo Gang All Day

September 2, 2010 @ 01:01 AM
Carlton C-Note Banks

Or they leave

After posting a fit that gets so flamed that they take down the pic and make a thread saying they're leaving
September 2, 2010 @ 01:28 AM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

LOL space and time your fit sucks...I don't think your serious though

http://thedividedminds.com/

September 2, 2010 @ 04:58 AM
teov

dude thats just scary

i seen girls with the same pose

but whoa

and yeah its nice

lol sorry but .... what pose ? yeah , I've seen girls standing on two legs too . crazy

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

September 2, 2010 @ 07:53 AM
Fazerz On Stun

lol sorry but .... what pose ? yeah , I've seen girls standing on two legs too . crazy

yea gtfo how is standing there taking a pic a girl pose lmao
September 2, 2010 @ 07:58 AM
Space&Time

full picture
September 2, 2010 @ 08:15 AM
Fazerz On Stun

the jeans are fine i seen those before where its like a fake one and a real one to make it look sagged

but why the fuck u wear a white tee under vneck?
September 2, 2010 @ 08:17 AM
Wishez.

Teov and Sonny, good stuff.
Koor that camp hat is dope.
September 2, 2010 @ 08:30 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Thing is, if a retarded kid put a pinwheel hat on with a 9xl throw back pistol pete maravich jersey, with a bandana made out of bandaids, knee high argyle socks, spandex pants with a piss stain and wooden clogs....that's different. The dude might even have an explanation behind why he wore each piece. But it doesn't make it good. You tried something and failed.

full picture

Take out the white tee and get a pair of decent jeans and actually sag them. Why buy a pair of jeans to give the illusion of saggin when you can just sag?
September 2, 2010 @ 08:38 AM
freshflow

Spicious
APC PS
Nike All Courts

www.selectivethread.com

September 2, 2010 @ 08:42 AM
Space&Time

Thing is, if a retarded kid put a pinwheel hat on with a 9xl throw back pistol pete maravich jersey, with a bandana made out of bandaids, knee high argyle socks, spandex pants with a piss stain and wooden clogs....that's different. The dude might even have an explanation behind why he wore each piece. But it doesn't make it good. You tried something and failed.

Take out the white tee and get a pair of decent jeans and actually sag them. Why buy a pair of jeans to give the illusion of saggin when you can just sag?

dont want to be showin people my boxers bro, and besides that was not even why I got them i just like the double stacks.
And with the tee under the v neck thing is that real big pet peeve? Cuz i've seen many people do it that way. Not to sound homo but does it look that much better without a shirt under?
September 2, 2010 @ 08:44 AM
sad panda

teo, fresh, sonny, koor very good shita cool

I miss old HB...

September 2, 2010 @ 08:52 AM

Spicious
APC PS
Nike All Courts

nice
September 2, 2010 @ 08:53 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

dont want to be showin people my boxers bro, and besides that was not even why I got them i just like the double stacks.
And with the tee under the v neck thing is that real big pet peeve? Cuz i've seen many people do it that way. Not to sound homo but does it look that much better without a shirt under?

The white tee looks flimsy and dingy...collar is out of wack and it looks like it has a logo on the chest. SMH. And get a shirt that fits and you don't have to worry about showing your boxers...or wear a wifebeater under the vneck and tuck it in. Problem solved.

And it would look less cluttered without the white t.
September 2, 2010 @ 08:56 AM
Berserker

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz303/freshflow99/fitpic6.jpg
Spicious
APC PS
Nike All Courts

been wanting to get all courts for a while now

***Self Made Scammer*** Shout outs to cheyaaa

September 2, 2010 @ 09:10 AM
freshflow

Do it man, soooo comfy

www.selectivethread.com

September 2, 2010 @ 09:19 AM
thijsied

^word, i wear mines wayyy too much, bitches get dirty quick
September 2, 2010 @ 10:26 AM
Riziko

full picture

September 2, 2010 @ 10:51 AM
Iron Koopa

stussy 'richie' sunglasses
wtaps / bape jacket
j crew cham
bape / crazypig URSUS ring
supreme jeans
bape manhunts

i got some shit for sale on SS, peep those out <--
September 2, 2010 @ 10:52 AM
Space&amp;Time

revised for the morning

top= nada

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.