WDYWT: 2010 (Chat Edition) (Flaming fit is fine. Flame person = Infraction)

March 21, 2010 @ 21:45:03
Word, I try to not overwash/oversoak my jeans but if they get dirty I definitely won't refrain from washing them.

in what way do you soak them? just a tub with water? w/ or w/o soap? and does soaking/washing jeans make stacks settle better? (appear better)
March 21, 2010 @ 21:45:55
Supreme
Diesel
+J
A.P.C
Nike x Patta AM1

dat brand synergy
March 21, 2010 @ 21:47:05
i give propz to jkissi... being in GQ is a big deal. you're just a bitter prick who's jealous that someone else with 100x more swag than you actually made it somewhere.

(talking to gaot)
March 21, 2010 @ 21:49:02
His "lame-ass" website has actually gotten a lot of positive attention from a lot of people in the fashion industry. Everyone's style evolves and hes certainly doing it right. You sound bitter as fuck, and you obviously have a lot of time on your hands to make that faggot ass picture, breaking down what one guy is wearing.

Barely in GQ? and its easy? What the fuck have you done? When the april issue comes out, Jkissi and Trav acutally has their own section.

Plus his "lame-ass" website is worth $493,825.76 , that's a good goal if you ask me
http://bizinformation.org/us/www.streetetiquette.com

PS : Thank you May , dope fit

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

March 21, 2010 @ 21:53:36
lol teov that site is fugaze, it says my blog is worth 350 million+ I wish it was true
http://bizinformation.org/us/www.basisnewyork.tumblr.com

basisny.com

March 21, 2010 @ 22:00:30
Wrong.

You could get all that you stated with a tailor and decent intelligence.

Cut, a little (although it's not really worth getting cheap clothes tailored). Quality and aesthetics?... That takes the creativity and knowledge of talented designers.

i don't understand what you think he's trying to be; please enlighten all of us.

He fell into the trap that a lot of young black dudes are these days, trying to dress like an old ass white square dude.

His "lame-ass" website has actually gotten a lot of positive attention from a lot of people in the fashion industry. Everyone's style evolves and hes certainly doing it right. You sound bitter as fuck, and you obviously have a lot of time on your hands to make that faggot ass picture, breaking down what one guy is wearing.

Barely in GQ? and its easy? What the fuck have you done? When the april issue comes out, Jkissi and Trav acutally has their own section.

K, I really didn't look into it much since I could care less. GQ and streetetiquette aren't on my radar.

Plus his "lame-ass" website is worth $493,825.76 , that's a good goal if you ask me
http://bizinformation.org/us/www.streetetiquette.com

PS : Thank you May , dope fit

Ok, the fuck does that mean? Like, someone is gonna buy their site? ROFL

Clowns!
The guy on their right looks like he knows what he's doing though, even if it is just a boring suit.
March 21, 2010 @ 22:01:39
"ugh, don't it just turn your stomach when a brotha only wanna see another brotha plummet?" - Murs
March 21, 2010 @ 22:03:25
gaot son you got pwnd , please find the dignity to shut up , you're starting to sound like a hater , nothing more nothing less

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

March 21, 2010 @ 22:05:44
@gaot what classifies "dressing your age"? since when does someone have to dress his age? you make no fucking sense, dude can wear whatever he wants, as long as he makes it his own. pull his dick out your mouth and stay shut.
March 21, 2010 @ 22:16:11
in what way do you soak them? just a tub with water? w/ or w/o soap? and does soaking/washing jeans make stacks settle better? (appear better)

I just stick em in a tub with water. I've thrown them in the washing machine a couple of times for a few minutes on delicate with no detergent, I guess that's more an agitated soak than it is a wash.
March 21, 2010 @ 22:16:41
And Gaot, you're being an idiot. You've lost this fight, fall back.
March 21, 2010 @ 22:22:06
lol@fight in the first place

cmon, sons.
March 21, 2010 @ 22:25:42
Not going to quote but all i see is jealousy and someone be envy of what someone else is doing because they habent done shit with there life.. So gaot since u say "dress your age" and talk all these styling points, post a fit and show us what u mean?
March 21, 2010 @ 22:35:14
Not going to quote but all i see is jealousy and someone be envy of what someone else is doing because they habent done shit with there life.. So gaot since u say "dress your age" and talk all these styling points, post a fit and show us what u mean?

yeah baby huggies x dat supreme right here

jkblushing
March 21, 2010 @ 22:46:12
Cut, a little (although it's not really worth getting cheap clothes tailored). Quality and aesthetics?... That takes the creativity and knowledge of talented designers.

Why not? People get high end clothes tailored. Talented designers???? Everything that these so-called "talented" designers make are influenced by plain, basic clothes. SMH.
March 21, 2010 @ 23:03:18
March 21, 2010 @ 23:10:14

cap from Target
Kmart flannel
Express
Nike
March 21, 2010 @ 23:19:24
So wrong. High end = cut/quality/aesthetics you can't get with anything else. You desperately need some. (I am not implying that wearing high end gear guarantees you dress well.)

I am 20.

I don't give a fuck about Josh or his future (Hopefully some day he develops a good sense of his own style and stops trying to be people he can't be.) I was laughing making that pic, not thinking, "I am so mad he is in GQ! ?)!" Seriously.

You're the only one, kid. You've epicly failed.
March 21, 2010 @ 23:31:18

cap from Target
Kmart flannel
Express
Nike

id fuck with thiss
March 21, 2010 @ 23:32:02
March 21, 2010 @ 23:33:45

APC Jacket
H&M Slacks
Too Boot New York (no vis)

666!
March 21, 2010 @ 23:34:21
not agreeing with gaot but i think its pretty funny how someone trys to slander JKISSI and u see like 15 people rushing to his defense
March 21, 2010 @ 23:36:23
Hey spens and stephen
&)
March 21, 2010 @ 23:37:13
Jkissi just dresses way to old for his age.
March 21, 2010 @ 23:38:53
It's because you live in small sheltered towns.

basisny.com

March 21, 2010 @ 23:39:51
not agreeing with gaot but i think its pretty funny how someone trys to slander JKISSI and u see like 15 people rushing to his defense

Go back like 6 pages it happened to loxfam about his grammar, people love ganging up on people who speak their mind. Sub does photoshopped diagrams like that to innocent people all the time and no one says shit. Not excusing gaot though he was a little out of line but jkissi doesnt need 15 people saying the same shit over and over in his defense.
March 21, 2010 @ 23:41:36
*waits for people to gang up on dray*

btw what can you really expect about people defending jkissi, he's not here to defend himself or anything. and sub's post always get deleted anyway so we rarely see those diagrams anymore
March 21, 2010 @ 23:43:20

Inactive User

stop feeding the trolls.|0

fact. fact. fact.blushing
March 21, 2010 @ 23:44:02
Go back like 6 pages it happened to loxfam about his grammar, people love ganging up on people who speak their mind. Sub does photoshopped diagrams like that to innocent people all the time and no one says shit. Not excusing gaot though he was a little out of line but jkissi doesnt need 15 people saying the same shit over and over in his defense.

word

mad white knights/hypocrites in this thread and defending kissi just giving gaot more shit to reply to. im sure jkissi doesnt care himself so why should u guys
March 21, 2010 @ 23:48:58
i like gaot.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x