WDYWT: 2010 (Chat Edition) (Flaming fit is fine. Flame person = Infraction)

March 21, 2010 @ 14:29:35
Who the hell let loxfam back in here?!
March 21, 2010 @ 14:31:47
Originally posted by Inactive User
Then why do you type like Hypebea$t and in all lower case? I thought your syntax was perfect.

PS. I'm pretty sure syntax and grammar are the same thing.

Lol, actually it's not.
March 21, 2010 @ 14:33:20
Lol, actually it's not.

That's why I didn't say I was completely sure blushing.
March 21, 2010 @ 14:33:48
without the jacket, that's a dope fit.

i think it's dope with it. so fuck you.
March 21, 2010 @ 14:35:26
Then why do you type like Hypebea$t and in all lower case? I thought your syntax was perfect.

PS. I'm pretty sure syntax and grammar are the same thing.

the lowercase type is a style preference, i suppose.

its use notwithstanding, you won't see any lapses in the technical facet of my writing.

also, syntax and grammar are not the same thing, the latter being focused on structure while the former deals with the application of words and context.
March 21, 2010 @ 14:35:36
yesterday:

finally, someone with clean vans. seems like everyone's on that gully shit. jeans are dope. what's with the rolls though...
March 21, 2010 @ 14:36:52
i think it's dope with it. so fuck you.

dude, we both agree that it's a dope fit, right?

i just think it would look a lot iller without the jacket, especially with the recent seasonal change.

i'd love to see the fit without the jacket.
March 21, 2010 @ 14:38:51
the lowercase type is a style preference, i suppose.

its use notwithstanding, you won't see any lapses in the technical facet of my writing.

also, syntax and grammar are not the same thing, the latter being focused on structure while the former deals with the application of words and context.

Perfect grammar is not all lower case. It may be your personal preference, but no English professor would accept a paper typed in all lower case. Just a tip though, people don't like grammar nazis.

But yeah I agree.
March 21, 2010 @ 14:38:54
finally, someone with clean vans. seems like everyone's on that gully shit. jeans are dope. what's with the rolls though...

Haha word. I actually bought those to beat so don't expect them to stay clean for very long. And the jeans are absurdly long so I always have them cuffed a couple of times. Way too lazy to get them hemmed...
March 21, 2010 @ 14:45:04
Haha word. I actually bought those to beat so don't expect them to stay clean for very long. And the jeans are absurdly long so I always have them cuffed a couple of times. Way too lazy to get them hemmed...

You fade your denim so quickly than I do. How often do you soak or wash?
March 21, 2010 @ 14:52:34

i just think it would look a lot iller without the jacket, especially with the recent seasonal change.

word but it was pretty chillly outside today naw mean but thanks smokeyface
March 21, 2010 @ 14:52:59
Well I've had these PBJs for 6 months and I wear them almost every day. I also bike a lot which has ended up really taking a toll on my denim; I actually have to replace these soon because the stitching is coming out in a lot of areas. I've soaked them 3 times and washed once for about 15 minutes on delicate with no detergent.
March 21, 2010 @ 14:54:50
Oh, ok. Yeah, biking definitely makes a difference. And I soak/wash my denim usually once every six months or until I spill something on them.
March 21, 2010 @ 14:56:25
Word, I try to not overwash/oversoak my jeans but if they get dirty I definitely won't refrain from washing them.
March 21, 2010 @ 14:57:13
i really should bike with mine because i've had mine for ~5 months or so and i barely can stride if i run with them cause they're so tight
March 21, 2010 @ 15:09:15
March 21, 2010 @ 15:18:18
i bet i are smarter den u witless

yes, you are
March 21, 2010 @ 15:23:14
Perfect grammar is not all lower case. It may be your personal preference, but no English professor would accept a paper typed in all lower case. Just a tip though, people don't like grammar nazis.

But yeah I agree.

lol I always see that gif but it's funny that they had to write beating a dead horse at the top like we didn't know what it meant by looking at it
March 21, 2010 @ 15:38:25
lol I always see that gif but it's funny that they had to write beating a dead horse at the top like we didn't know what it meant by looking at it

Yeah, it's kinda the point, lol.
March 21, 2010 @ 15:41:53
you guys getting butthurt over grammar and syntax. it's just grammar, and syntax......syntax, and grammar. it's just syntax and grammar.

it's only grammar, and syntax.

i like that Ho man.
helg, i chuckled.
~Lefty
March 21, 2010 @ 16:26:18
Who the hell let loxfam back in here?!

this
March 21, 2010 @ 16:38:39
Bitches don't know bout my syntax and grammar.
March 21, 2010 @ 16:46:47
^^ next time wear a heather grey v neck and why are his buttplugs hanging out of his shirt
March 21, 2010 @ 16:48:53
shoutouts to loxfam

polo phr3sh.
March 21, 2010 @ 16:53:56
that swaggggggg.smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

j/k.
March 21, 2010 @ 16:56:59

Inactive User

youre gay

shut the fuck up
March 21, 2010 @ 16:59:42
lol shun calm the fuck. why you bringing hype on dat. im about to start wearing mine

that would suck if wearing scapulars became like how random niqqas wear rosaries with out it having any meaning to them.

that fit are pretty good lucky

I cant tell if it's a pink shirt or a red chambray. but either way it looks really nice on you.

yesterday:

PBJ whiskers are coming in nicely. double cuff is cool with me. smokeyface
March 21, 2010 @ 18:33:24

streetetiquette.com
March 21, 2010 @ 18:37:20
^^^^
lol
March 21, 2010 @ 18:39:10
I disagree, finding that you're faulting me for my style rather than any technical mishaps.

But I'm not going to delve into a needless exchange in a thread created for an entirely separate purpose.

i respect your opinion.

this post actually pisses me off. using words like delve in such a social context is just stupid. please just realize youre not fooling anybody.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x