Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 21, 2010 @ 09:25 PM
Goku

March 21, 2010 @ 09:26 PM
Goku

So wrong. High end = cut/quality/aesthetics you can't get with anything else. You desperately need some. (I am not implying that wearing high end gear guarantees you dress well.)

I am 20.

I don't give a fuck about Josh or his future (Hopefully some day he develops a good sense of his own style and stops trying to be people he can't be.) I was laughing making that pic, not thinking, "I am so mad he is in GQ! confused!" Seriously.

Wrong.

You could get all that you stated with a tailor and decent intelligence.
March 21, 2010 @ 09:31 PM
mjbasilio

So wrong. High end = cut/quality/aesthetics you can't get with anything else. You desperately need some. (I am not implying that wearing high end gear guarantees you dress well.)

I am 20.

I don't give a fuck about Josh or his future (Hopefully some day he develops a good sense of his own style and stops trying to be people he can't be.) I was laughing making that pic, not thinking, "I am so mad he is in GQ! confused!" Seriously.

ayo.

you can have dior everything and still look like shit. there are many people that can make inexpensive shit good. In fact, id wear a pair of well fitted gap chino's over some "high end" stuff
and for the record alot of high end stuff is shit quality nowadays.
March 21, 2010 @ 09:34 PM
Juicy J

WE TRIPPY MANE

March 21, 2010 @ 09:43 PM
mayimbe181

Teov Dope as usual

Supreme
Diesel
+J
A.P.C
Nike x Patta AM1

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

March 21, 2010 @ 09:43 PM
filth

Yeah but apparently he is too elite to be posting here anymore. His lame website (that doesn't load correctly) was featured in it with some pics of him and his goofy pals. He's hardly "in GQ," not like it matters. It's actually pretty easy to get pics of yourself in fashion mags.

His "lame-ass" website has actually gotten a lot of positive attention from a lot of people in the fashion industry. Everyone's style evolves and hes certainly doing it right. You sound bitter as fuck, and you obviously have a lot of time on your hands to make that faggot ass picture, breaking down what one guy is wearing.

Barely in GQ? and its easy? What the fuck have you done? When the april issue comes out, Jkissi and Trav acutally has their own section.

We were featured in the
March 21, 2010 @ 09:45 PM
northwest

Word, I try to not overwash/oversoak my jeans but if they get dirty I definitely won't refrain from washing them.

in what way do you soak them? just a tub with water? w/ or w/o soap? and does soaking/washing jeans make stacks settle better? (appear better)
March 21, 2010 @ 09:45 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

Supreme
Diesel
+J
A.P.C
Nike x Patta AM1

dat brand synergy

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

March 21, 2010 @ 09:47 PM
northwest

i give propz to jkissi... being in GQ is a big deal. you're just a bitter prick who's jealous that someone else with 100x more swag than you actually made it somewhere.

(talking to gaot)
March 21, 2010 @ 09:49 PM
teov

His "lame-ass" website has actually gotten a lot of positive attention from a lot of people in the fashion industry. Everyone's style evolves and hes certainly doing it right. You sound bitter as fuck, and you obviously have a lot of time on your hands to make that faggot ass picture, breaking down what one guy is wearing.

Barely in GQ? and its easy? What the fuck have you done? When the april issue comes out, Jkissi and Trav acutally has their own section.

Plus his "lame-ass" website is worth $493,825.76 , that's a good goal if you ask me
bizinformation.org/us/www.streetetiquette.com

PS : Thank you May , dope fit

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

March 21, 2010 @ 09:53 PM
almost1

lol teov that site is fugaze, it says my blog is worth 350 million+ I wish it was true
http://bizinformation.org/us/www.basisnewyork.tumblr.com

basisny.com

March 21, 2010 @ 10:00 PM
gaot

Wrong.

You could get all that you stated with a tailor and decent intelligence.

Cut, a little (although it's not really worth getting cheap clothes tailored). Quality and aesthetics?... That takes the creativity and knowledge of talented designers.

i don't understand what you think he's trying to be; please enlighten all of us.

He fell into the trap that a lot of young black dudes are these days, trying to dress like an old ass white square dude.

Plus his "lame-ass" website is worth $493,825.76 , that's a good goal if you ask me
bizinformation.org/us/www.streetetiquette.com

PS : Thank you May , dope fit

Ok, the fuck does that mean? Like, someone is gonna buy their site? ROFL

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2znxpjq.jpg" />
Clowns!
The guy on their right looks like he knows what he's doing though, even if it is just a boring suit.
March 21, 2010 @ 10:01 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

"ugh, don't it just turn your stomach when a brotha only wanna see another brotha plummet?" - Murs

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

March 21, 2010 @ 10:03 PM
teov

gaot son you got pwnd , please find the dignity to shut up , you're starting to sound like a hater , nothing more nothing less

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

March 21, 2010 @ 10:05 PM
Real_City_Jon

@gaot what classifies "dressing your age"? since when does someone have to dress his age? you make no fucking sense, dude can wear whatever he wants, as long as he makes it his own. pull his dick out your mouth and stay shut.
March 21, 2010 @ 10:16 PM
indirectdelete

in what way do you soak them? just a tub with water? w/ or w/o soap? and does soaking/washing jeans make stacks settle better? (appear better)

I just stick em in a tub with water. I've thrown them in the washing machine a couple of times for a few minutes on delicate with no detergent, I guess that's more an agitated soak than it is a wash.
March 21, 2010 @ 10:16 PM
indirectdelete

And Gaot, you're being an idiot. You've lost this fight, fall back.
March 21, 2010 @ 10:22 PM
ASSHOLE

lol@fight in the first place

cmon, sons.
March 21, 2010 @ 10:25 PM
Scotty

Not going to quote but all i see is jealousy and someone be envy of what someone else is doing because they habent done shit with there life.. So gaot since u say "dress your age" and talk all these styling points, post a fit and show us what u mean?
March 21, 2010 @ 10:35 PM
lumpiasaurus rex

Not going to quote but all i see is jealousy and someone be envy of what someone else is doing because they habent done shit with there life.. So gaot since u say "dress your age" and talk all these styling points, post a fit and show us what u mean?

yeah baby huggies x dat supreme right here

jksmile
March 21, 2010 @ 10:46 PM
Goku

Cut, a little (although it's not really worth getting cheap clothes tailored). Quality and aesthetics?... That takes the creativity and knowledge of talented designers.

Why not? People get high end clothes tailored. Talented designers???? Everything that these so-called "talented" designers make are influenced by plain, basic clothes. SMH.
March 21, 2010 @ 11:03 PM
Virungă

March 21, 2010 @ 11:10 PM
StephenChroons

cap from Target
Kmart flannel
Express
Nike
March 21, 2010 @ 11:19 PM
I Am Davey

I am 20.

You're the only one, kid. You've epicly failed.
March 21, 2010 @ 11:31 PM
F/22

cap from Target
Kmart flannel
Express
Nike

id fuck with thiss
March 21, 2010 @ 11:32 PM
undercover.

wassup den

swag. coolcoolcoolcoolcool
March 21, 2010 @ 11:33 PM
Raravez

APC Jacket
H&M Slacks
Too Boot New York (no vis)

666!
March 21, 2010 @ 11:34 PM
livestok

not agreeing with gaot but i think its pretty funny how someone trys to slander JKISSI and u see like 15 people rushing to his defense
March 21, 2010 @ 11:36 PM
ASSHOLE

Hey spens and stephen
&)
March 21, 2010 @ 11:37 PM
Eliijah Pt 2

Jkissi just dresses way to old for his age.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.