FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 21, 2010 @ 08:07 PM
teov

nice ! desert boots looks big but it's ok

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

March 21, 2010 @ 08:08 PM
lumpiasaurus rex

honestly i either put mine in my bag or back pocket because front pocket fades look super awkward

imo ass fades look awkwarder
March 21, 2010 @ 08:20 PM
snuff_daddy

jkissi's in GQ now? that's dope

dude always had swag

he's in the latest issue

cop it

propz to kissi
March 21, 2010 @ 08:21 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

^^btw I almost always lol at your username

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

March 21, 2010 @ 08:28 PM
indirectdelete

Word. I'd carry it in a jacket but I don't always have a jacket on, and I keep my wallet and keys in my back pockets. Function>form.
March 21, 2010 @ 08:31 PM
teov

I'd definitely avoid to carry around a bag just to hold my phone and Ipod

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

March 21, 2010 @ 08:32 PM
lumpiasaurus rex

word. i tried keeping my phone in my back pocket, everytime me and my homies would hit up taco bell and i would get gassy as fuck and everytime i tried to take a call or some shit i would smell that shit.. fucking disgusting

cool story bro
Virungă

Bape-BDG-APC-Cheap db's

Those are regular Shop decks

Skate them fool! It not like there an Artist collabo.
Reginald Fairfield

Don't understand why people always get bent outta shape on cell phone fades...indeed function>form. Maybe you guys should make a new raw denim line with no pockets.
F/22

really jeans are jeans use them stop caring about fades so damn much
im no expert with history but im pretty sure jeans were created for usefulness not to get epic fades..
March 21, 2010 @ 08:37 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

maybe try a holder that clips onto your belt or on the denim for the phone, it works

but then again i guess it depends on the phone if they have those kinds of holders/holsters
March 21, 2010 @ 08:54 PM
almost1

streetetiquette.com

who you?
go out and enjoy the sun homie.
hating on josh cause hes making his name gets you nowhere.

basisny.com

March 21, 2010 @ 08:57 PM
gaot

jkissi's in GQ now? that's dope

dude always had swag

Yeah but apparently he is too elite to be posting here anymore. His lame website (that doesn't load correctly) was featured in it with some pics of him and his goofy pals. He's hardly "in GQ," not like it matters. It's actually pretty easy to get pics of yourself in fashion mags.

Yes, but he's still in GQ, and you're not, fall back, you're no one.

I don't want to be in GQ. Trust me, I've read it. It is accessible pseudo-fashion for generic old men.

Only cure , cthulhu cool + my man josh fit is better than 99,9% of fits here , if you can't understand why it's because you're just an immature kid that don't know how a real man should be dressed so fall back . just saying

I can understand why generic old men want to dress like that. Cool for them. But a black college-aged kid "jkissi" is trying to be something he's not, and is fucking failing miserably. I actually know how to dress for my age and do it pretty well, wearing high-quality significant street labels or classic pieces with good taste. It's shit I actually can identify with and it's not cheap, generic style. I might post a fit some day, probably not though. Most people who actually have style don't post it on forums for everyone to bite, fact. Anyone who has style would agree that "jkissi" looks like a JOKE, fact.

Your shit still sucks.

really jeans are jeans use them stop caring about fades so damn much
im no expert with history but im pretty sure jeans were created for usefulness not to get epic fades..

I fully support the idea of not ruining raw denim with retarded cellphone/whatever fades, something lots of dumb hypebeast kids do.
March 21, 2010 @ 08:59 PM
Dray

*Popcorn gif*
March 21, 2010 @ 09:01 PM
F/22

that argument would work if you weren't on a forum filled with people who spend 200+ on denim (including your apc's that are 155-165 depending on when). So you're telling me you bought jeans that are pretty much 100% marketed to make cool fades for functionality? dang sonn you crazy

as a matter a fact your right i have a pair of pbj and apcs that I purposely dont wear "hard" I have them for the aesthetics, quality, and cut. I put what I want in them when I want. Fuck if i had the money I'd buy more jeans just so I can not put fades in them.

I can understand why generic old men want to dress like that. Cool for them. But a black college-aged kid "jkissi" is trying to be something he's not, and is fucking failing miserably. I actually know how to dress for my age and do it pretty well, wearing high-quality significant street labels or classic pieces with good taste. It's shit I actually can identify with and it's not cheap, generic style. I might post a fit some day, probably not though. Most people who actually have style don't post it on forums for everyone to bite, fact. Anyone who has style would agree that "jkissi" looks like a JOKE, fact.

yoouuu mad faggot
March 21, 2010 @ 09:01 PM
hentai

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

March 21, 2010 @ 09:04 PM
Reginald Fairfield

I think gaot is just a hater. polo+denim+loafers nothing says try-hard to me. If you look at some of his style inspirations, you wouldn't be surprised at all. basically, you don't know the jkissi we do.
March 21, 2010 @ 09:06 PM
almost1

Yeah but apparently he is too elite to be posting here anymore. His lame website (that doesn't load correctly) was featured in it with some pics of him and his goofy pals. He's hardly "in GQ," not like it matters. It's actually pretty easy to get pics of yourself in fashion mags.

Clearly you fooled, failing miserably? c'mon son. Josh/Trav have some really great projects for the very near future with HELLA HIGH people within the industry that yall don't even know about. Your so off homie. Go read a bookor something maybe eat something new, lol you need some mind opening and alot of it.

basisny.com

March 21, 2010 @ 09:08 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

gaot no hate right now or anything but how old are you?
March 21, 2010 @ 09:09 PM
teov

I don't want to be in GQ. Trust me, I've read it. It is accessible pseudo-fashion for generic old men.

Your shit still sucks.

I fully support the idea of not ruining raw denim with retarded cellphone/whatever fades, something lots of dumb hypebeast kids do.

You just mad , envy is so bad..... I don't think Jkiss is failing , he's on the most influential man style magazine of all times and he went far away with that fashion blogger stuff .
oh and sidenote ... I'm happy that you think my shit sucks , we don't have nothing to share since we got totally different points of view
and remember , you don't need to rock high end brands to be dressed well

March 21, 2010 @ 09:11 PM
ateeeewuh.

lolwat, josh was in the sb earlier.
March 21, 2010 @ 09:11 PM
mjbasilio

Preach teov! cool
March 21, 2010 @ 09:16 PM
teov

lolwat, josh was in the sb earlier.

Preach teov! cool

smile

Josh don't even need to come here and defend himself for shit . It's not that he considers himself too elite to post in here , matter of fact he IS too elite to post in here , and gaot stupid flame is the evidence that my point is proven

March 21, 2010 @ 09:18 PM
gaot

You just mad , envy is so bad..... I don't think Jkiss is failing , he's on the most influential man style magazine of all times and he went far away with that fashion blogger stuff .
oh and sidenote ... I'm happy that you think my shit sucks , we don't have nothing to share since we got totally different points of view
and remember , you don't need to rock high end brands to be dressed well

So wrong. High end = cut/quality/aesthetics you can't get with anything else. You desperately need some. (I am not implying that wearing high end gear guarantees you dress well.)

I am 20.

I don't give a fuck about Josh or his future (Hopefully some day he develops a good sense of his own style and stops trying to be people he can't be.) I was laughing making that pic, not thinking, "I am so mad he is in GQ! confused!" Seriously.
March 21, 2010 @ 09:19 PM
lucky

i just want to know who exactly you think he is trying to be?

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

March 21, 2010 @ 09:19 PM
JELLOO

waffles
March 21, 2010 @ 09:22 PM
Reginald Fairfield

i don't understand what you think he's trying to be; please enlighten all of us.
March 21, 2010 @ 09:23 PM
teov

I don't live on my parents shoulders so I can't afford to buy only high end clothes (plus I dropped 25k

March 21, 2010 @ 09:23 PM
ASSHOLE

His fits are hit and miss with me.

Lol@ cellphone fades. You guys need to chill with that, at least it isn't condom fades or brass knuckle fades.
March 21, 2010 @ 09:24 PM
JELLOO

So wrong. High end = cut/quality/aesthetics you can't get with anything else. You desperately need some. (I am not implying that wearing high end gear guarantees you dress well.)

I am 20.

I don't give a fuck about Josh or his future (Hopefully some day he develops a good sense of his own style and stops trying to be people he can't be.) I was laughing making that pic, not thinking, "I am so mad he is in GQ! confused!" Seriously.

yo no hate but why are you toping kissi for?
take his penis out your mouth..
but that was some ill head you gave him dude i aint gonna front

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.