WDYWT: 2010 (Chat Edition) (Flaming fit is fine. Flame person = Infraction)

March 20, 2010 @ 18:43:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
smh, this niggga gets his mom to take his fit pics

not only that, his fits aren't impressive at all, yet there's some running gag about how much "swag" he possesses.

also, when did it become cool for some asian kid to liberally toss around the term "nlgga"?
March 20, 2010 @ 18:45:04

now, this is a dope fit.

i'm not big on sneaks, but this still looks fresh.

good job.
March 20, 2010 @ 18:46:07
... so its okay for racist white people to say niggga but not asians?
March 20, 2010 @ 18:47:52
not only that, his fits aren't impressive at all, yet there's some running gag about how much "swag" he possesses.

also, when did it become cool for some asian kid to liberally toss around the term "nlgga"?

... so its okay for racist white people to say niggga but not asians?

shut-up
March 20, 2010 @ 18:50:41
uh, no, i don't even think it's cool when a black person uses the term in that context.

i'm black, and i've certainly been guilty of using the term, but i can understand where some liberties may be taken in that regard.

i try not to use it, when possible.

but to see some asian kid intermittently toss the word around on here is corny and insulting.

i just don't think it's cool, but this isn't the thread to run on a tangent discussing the racial propriety of the term's use.
March 20, 2010 @ 18:52:47
I need a new cam bad...taking donationsblushing

Yo I meant to get at this, from what I see the fit is proper
March 20, 2010 @ 19:00:09
uh, no, i don't even think it's cool when a black person uses the term in that context.

i'm black, and i've certainly been guilty of using the term, but i can understand where some liberties may be taken in that regard.

but to see some asian kid intermittently toss the word around on here is corny and insulting.

i just don't think it's cool, but this isn't the thread to run on a tangent discussing the racial propriety of the term's use.

youre

the

most

herb

kid

ive

ever

known

March 20, 2010 @ 19:18:16

lol*****.

It was the n word.

ig @hentaiwarlord

March 20, 2010 @ 19:20:19

That jacket is actually from when i was in 7th grade. felt like pulling it back out.

ltpqPd3t5V0
March 20, 2010 @ 19:21:16
lol*****.

It was the n word.

i lol'd irl.
March 20, 2010 @ 19:21:28
damn lox i wonder how many words you had to look up prior to posting that long ass post lolz
March 20, 2010 @ 19:30:51
that fit is on point koor. not bad ends!

I need a new cam bad...taking donationsblushing

Crack.
March 20, 2010 @ 19:31:50
get a diff tee and jacket, but this is really amuells in a nutshell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3lGKMXYOG8

Had me dying.
March 20, 2010 @ 19:52:00
Wishezz, bakebean, scartastic, ANTHONEEE, dopee

w/ chucks
March 20, 2010 @ 20:15:51

visvim x ransom
March 20, 2010 @ 20:18:00

niganiganiga. you's a bitch niga.

instagram: prxsh

March 20, 2010 @ 20:38:12
giorgio chronic tee is ill. good fit
March 20, 2010 @ 20:38:25
bhhahaha , that pic made me rotflmao blushing

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

March 20, 2010 @ 20:42:02
youre

the

most

herb

kid

ive

ever

known

lol..i'm no kid, my dude, and i'm actually part of a brand that's featured on this very forum. i just choose not to reveal the name, nor post under that association, because of situations like this. too many of you are prone to catching feelings over the most innocuous observations.
March 20, 2010 @ 20:43:04
waddup.

as always, dope fit.

from what i've seen, you come with the best outfits posted in this thread.

all in my opinion, of course.
March 20, 2010 @ 20:46:14
don't even bother faust. just let it go man, just let it go.
March 20, 2010 @ 20:47:52
yea i like his stuff too but i always wonder what his jeans look like without a myspace angle

lookin mad tight imo

what appears "tight" is usually just fitted, which is exactly how they should be.

they certainly don't look to be of the "skinny" variety.
March 20, 2010 @ 20:52:47
what appears "tight" is usually just fitted, which is exactly how they should be.

they certainly don't look to be of the "skinny" variety.

i personally believe his jeans are unyielding and the way the jacket is enveloping his percutaneous repercussion of the encumbrance. the camouflage does not appear to enumerate upon the comprehensiveness of the so called fit.
March 20, 2010 @ 21:00:09
i personally believe his jeans are unyielding and the way the jacket is enveloping his percutaneous repercussion of the encumbrance. the camouflage does not appear to enumerate upon the comprehensiveness of the so called fit.

real talk
March 20, 2010 @ 21:11:02
it's neither funny nor even vaguely representative of my writing style.

but dudes will hate, no matter the venue.

in my line of work, you're used to it..lol.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 20, 2010 @ 21:13:51
no one gives a fuck about "your line of work," quit throwing underlying messages about it. Oh, and no one caught feelings about your hate towards the niglet word. You're the one who had to explain himself about an asian sayin niga.

instagram: prxsh

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 20, 2010 @ 21:20:32
acting all goofy and shit

March 20, 2010 @ 21:21:34
hypebeast . com/forum/showthread.php?p=2358340#post2358340 <- what.

i like to think that was my satirical contribution, but it's whatever.

Originally posted by Inactive User
no one gives a fuck about "your line of work," quit throwing underlying messages about it. Oh, and no one caught feelings about your hate towards the niglet word. You're the one who had to explain himself about an asian sayin niga.

yeah, where i'm from, an asian using that term gets laced.

what part of that do you not grasp?

i don't even wish to continue muddying up this thread with a discussion about it. notice that i haven't even asked that he refrain from its use? personally, i find it offensive, but that's neither here nor there.

get the fuck over it, already.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x