WDYWT: 2010 (Chat Edition) (Flaming fit is fine. Flame person = Infraction)

Mar 11, 2010 @ 18:21
lulwut

and dude just think about the purpose of a cardigan and the purpose of air jordans if you dont wanna believe me

This logic's been argued before. The purpose of Jordans is to play ball. How many dudes play ball in their jays? You can wear what you want the way you want. Fashion is a person's expression of who their are. Personally, I think his cardi looks too old man status to rock with those kicks. But hey, that's what he wants to do, so eh. Whatever.

dirty socks + dad's jacket

Mmmmmmmmmm. Yeah dog, being dirty is not poppin. I mean, that's my opinion from my POV of what being well dressed is. No offense. You just look dirty.

thats kinda retarded their own weight has nothing to do with their knowledge

True. Sometimes dudes might not have the guap to dress fly, but they know their stuff. Fat people don't look good in clothes. Karl Lagerfeld used to be fat. But dude was always a heralded as a fashion genius. But then again, there are few exceptions to the rule.
Mar 11, 2010 @ 18:25
Hi david blushing
Mar 11, 2010 @ 18:27
Skunk (lemme get that phat farm jeens), will_i_am (coming through with the pefect hair), Gos (I love your fits' simplicity and you give hope to thick legged folks like me)

Edit: buck buck \/\/\/\/
Mar 11, 2010 @ 18:28
long time no post, slick shit t_z, koor

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

Mar 11, 2010 @ 18:29
Mar 11, 2010 @ 18:30
^ you can't win on HB homey, stop trying to fight back. Try to take the shit here constructively but keep doing you.

Saying you can't wear a cardigan without dress shoes is fucking retarded. Your shit isn't whack because you can only wear a cardigan with dress shoes, proportions are sloppy and the blue jordans and oversized caridgan doesn't flow with the tight skinny jeans and bulky j's.

edit: not tryna fire shots here Kevin, <3 you... just this shit is dumb.

TZ, feel like i've seen that fit from you 30-40x already but it's still the coolest shit in the last 20 pages.

soxfan ur fits r so blashey blah who r u to criticize u big bully
Mar 11, 2010 @ 18:32
Originally posted by Inactive User
long time no post, slick shit t_z, koor

ryan u skinny fuck, ha diggin the skullycap,earring,hairjustwokeup steez
Mar 11, 2010 @ 18:36
Originally posted by Inactive User

swimmin in those jeans
Mar 11, 2010 @ 19:04
bored in the lobby....figured why not? Lol

no hype. ?)

cashmere sweater
cotton button u
gap khakis
deerskin mocs......(wish you could feel em. So soft and supple. Lol no homeless)
Mar 11, 2010 @ 19:06
pics broken
Mar 11, 2010 @ 19:08
bored in the lobby....figured why not? Lol

no hype. ?)

cashmere sweater
cotton button u
gap khakis
deerskin mocs......(wish you could feel em. So soft and supple. Lol no homeless)

man, how do your khaki's fit you?
mine also are from the Gap, but the seat and thigh are too big, even though my waist is a 35, just have to tailor i guess.
Mar 11, 2010 @ 19:22
man, how do your khaki's fit you?
mine also are from the Gap, but the seat and thigh are too big, even though my waist is a 35, just have to tailor i guess.

I have an older pair that fit great. I forget what they called them. These are the cadet khakis. They're a bit baggy. Wish the ankle tapered a bit though.

links is fucked but i opened in new tab neway

nice shoes info?

called footskins. Moccasins.com . I got em with no hardsole cuz it keeps em nice and flexible. Suede sole aint for everone though.But they have mad cushion inside. I just love deerskin. Favorite leather.

Glad you're posting. Looks good especially those boots. I'll admit I'm a little jealous

gracias.
Mar 11, 2010 @ 19:27
Goddamnit why are you such a herb? Next time do yourself a favor and get background before you comment, i.e. I CONTINUE to make her uncomfortable. I just have the really strong urge to smack you in the back of your self-righteous head. I hope the biggest ***** in your high school finds you tomorrow and emasculates you in the worst way faggot.

/rant

even worse. i previously thought that it was just that one instance. now, you just showed me that you have been doing it in the past. that makes you look even more pathetic. know your boundaries. blushing and what kind of person says that they want to suck someones titty until it falls off and their chocolate milk falls on the ground and disappears or some shit like that? youre fucked up
Mar 11, 2010 @ 19:30
you
I just wanna take one of them titties & suck the joint until it goes limp & the last vestiges of chocolate milk that it once contained slowly fall down to the ground & dissapear...

her response
^
You CONTINUE TO make me so uncomfortable.
Mar 11, 2010 @ 19:43
laughingj2flexr2ljexo1_400.png" alt="" />

www.nagoyayom.com

Mar 11, 2010 @ 19:46
lol@pearl izumi

i have one of those stores next to my house lul
Mar 11, 2010 @ 19:47
rtst102: great fit
Mar 11, 2010 @ 20:21
Mmmmmmmmmm. Yeah dog, being dirty is not poppin. I mean, that's my opinion from my POV of what being well dressed is. No offense. You just look dirty.

lol thanks.

but nah i'm good.

ohwrd.com | boylstontradingco.com

Mar 11, 2010 @ 20:28
Mar 11, 2010 @ 20:32
wtf is goin on in here
Mar 11, 2010 @ 20:34
sonny, koor, ryan

recycled.
Drewbacca
Mar 11, 2010 @ 20:57
lol thanks.

but nah i'm good.

ayyeee

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Mar 11, 2010 @ 21:02
Mar 11, 2010 @ 21:14
lol your little bros fits are better than yours

this is my "gym" swag, but check my first fit i posted and the one im gonna post tomorrow
Mar 11, 2010 @ 21:16
Mar 11, 2010 @ 21:19
lol is that a frank151 F cap?
i used to intern there, they let me go cause i was a dirtbag tho.

ohwrd.com | boylstontradingco.com

Mar 11, 2010 @ 21:21

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

Mar 11, 2010 @ 21:23
yo joe, was good with tommorw ?
Mar 11, 2010 @ 21:25
yo joe, was good with tommorw ?

Tomorrow?huh? lol

Mar 11, 2010 @ 21:28
dis niigga dun gone from MOS to the 3rd member of camp lo lmao

Ohhh thats mos? lmaoooo i had no clue lol

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.