Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 1, 2010 @ 08:50 PM
TH9

lmfao. mob mentality ftl. pot doesn't belong to me, that's my dorm's bathroom.
December 1, 2010 @ 08:52 PM
Nuhhhice

December 1, 2010 @ 09:04 PM
Hobbes.

Vita, get a fucking haircut...jesus christ that shit is bad. Rocking that generic 40 year old asian pedophile hairdo.
December 1, 2010 @ 09:04 PM
Exotic

*dead*
December 1, 2010 @ 09:11 PM
db_cooper

vita please bless us with how you look the other 99% of the time
December 1, 2010 @ 09:17 PM
TH9

everyone should just calm down lol. fits that aren't liked here are either 1. ill-fitting shit or stuff that's just poorly coordinated, or 2. different shit. if you don't like it you don't like it. I'm just saying, I could throw on PLAY cdg + sams + supreme flannel + nike or some shit, but that's what 99.5% of HB looks like at the moment and there honestly isn't much point.

I'm actually gonna concede the hair point though. no time to attempt to style it today, and usually i just cover it with a hood or wear a beanie.
December 1, 2010 @ 09:21 PM
chex

I'm not hating, I actually like that twilight-esque look your going for
December 1, 2010 @ 09:24 PM
SWAGteam

everyone should just calm down lol. fits that aren't liked here are either 1. ill-fitting shit or stuff that's just poorly coordinated, or 2. different shit. if you don't like it you don't like it. I'm just saying, I could throw on PLAY cdg + sams + supreme flannel + nike or some shit, but that's what 99.5% of HB looks like at the moment and there honestly isn't much point.

I'm actually gonna concede the hair point though. no time to attempt to style it today, and usually i just cover it with a hood or wear a beanie.

do your thing mang. cool

Inactive

Haha man... Why even try to justify anything? If you like what you wore then it's all that matters. Trying to say you only look like this 1% of the time like you dressed up for a costume party and then trying to justify to everyone when they poke fun is a little ass backwards.
vinftw

brand has nothing to do with style o.O

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

December 1, 2010 @ 09:25 PM
filth

Your past fits suck ass and this one just sucks even more ass. You look like your trying to go for that goth ninja-japanese-asian look by shopping at forever21 in the womens section buying that gay ass cape vest.
December 1, 2010 @ 09:29 PM
taxi

Your past fits suck ass and this one just sucks even more ass. You look like your trying to go for that goth ninja-japanese-asian look by shopping at forever21 in the womens section buying that gay ass cape vest.

this guy wants to talk about vests...

edit: u right tho
December 1, 2010 @ 09:31 PM
lucky

lmfao

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

December 1, 2010 @ 09:35 PM
filth

this guy wants to talk about vests...

edit: u right tho

my vest is swag as fuck

December 1, 2010 @ 09:36 PM
taxi

you say swag as fuck, i say joe dirt as fuck. to each his own
December 1, 2010 @ 09:44 PM
TH9

Haha man... Why even try to justify anything? If you like what you wore then it's all that matters. Trying to say you only look like this 1% of the time like you dressed up for a costume party and then trying to justify to everyone when they poke fun is a little ass backwards.

I guess you're right. But I've been wanting to say that ever since I saw MLI's fit that everyone bashed, but I thought it would be a bit hypocritical to bash the hive mentality of flannel / swag shirt + denim without posting a fit myself first.

lol without the geller branding this would be $5... but as taxi said, to each his own
does look pretty nice in that photo though, i've gotta admit.
December 1, 2010 @ 09:53 PM
LexerOne

mirrors need a good cleanin'

supreme 3x
samurai
vans
December 1, 2010 @ 09:53 PM
vinftw

rl
th scarf
penfield
j crew thermal
tannergoods
warehouse 660
redwing

December 1, 2010 @ 09:55 PM
lucky

rl
th scarf
penfield
j crew thermal
tannergoods
warehouse 660
redwing

this is your best, good shit.

BLOG http://creativediscourse.tumblr.com/ ART http://lukehaeger.tumblr.com/

December 1, 2010 @ 09:56 PM
MLI

what brand is your sweatshirt? like it a lot. been looking for a plain gray sweat that fits huge for a while.
December 1, 2010 @ 09:58 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

my vest is swag as fuck

artschoolvets.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/robert-geller-levis-2009-fall-04-artschoolvets.jpg[/url]

Every Vest is ghey as fuck imo but whatevs do you brother brother.
December 1, 2010 @ 09:59 PM
filth

I guess you're right. But I've been wanting to say that ever since I saw MLI's fit that everyone bashed, but I thought it would be a bit hypocritical to bash the hive mentality of flannel / swag shirt + denim without posting a fit myself first.

lol without the geller branding this would be $5... but as taxi said, to each his own
does look pretty nice in that photo though, i've gotta admit.

robert geller took an archive piece from levis and shearling lined it, washing it in his own unique way and probably slimed it down a bit. So this obviously adds value to the vest making it different from other Levis products.

Jus sayin.
December 1, 2010 @ 10:07 PM
lucca

sick vin

http://luccaxverrelli.tumblr.com

December 1, 2010 @ 10:08 PM
TH9

robert geller took an archive piece from levis and shearling lined it, washing it in his own unique way and probably slimed it down a bit. So this obviously adds value to the vest making it different from other Levis products.

Jus sayin.

I wasn't aware making a regular fit into a slim fit and distressing something would triple something's value. We might as well start buying predistressed everything because raw denim doesn't have value obviously added to it...

fine. shearling lining = $10
December 1, 2010 @ 10:09 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

what brand is your sweatshirt? like it a lot. been looking for a plain gray sweat that fits huge for a while.

of course you were...
December 1, 2010 @ 10:11 PM
nocolor

mirrors need a good cleanin'

supreme 3x
samurai
vans

Cum shots on the mirror. confused

Instagram: @derekandrewwong

December 1, 2010 @ 10:12 PM
MLI

of course you were...

why is that hard to believe? Been looking for a decade actually.
December 1, 2010 @ 10:13 PM
vinftw

I wasn't aware making a regular fit into a slim fit and distressing something would triple something's value. We might as well start buying predistressed everything because raw denim doesn't have value obviously added to it...

are you fucking dumb.....dior denim = 500$+ b/c it is slim and distressed.....

December 1, 2010 @ 10:14 PM
Virungă

Cum shots on the mirror. confused

wtf fuck type of thought process do you have?
December 1, 2010 @ 10:16 PM
filth

you can honestly use this argument for everything that it gets no where so im just going to stop. But your points are invalid. You were mentioning CDG PLAY...someone screen prints a heart logo on a white tshirt. tshirt = $3, ink = $2, oh shit $5 for a tshirt that they sell for $100. There are a lot more things that add to the value of the brand that arent physical.

Shows how much you know, distressed actually cost more than raw.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.