WDYWT: 2010 (Chat Edition) (Flaming fit is fine. Flame person = Infraction)

Dec 06, 2010 @ 13:32
edit: ^^ smokeyface
ayo RIP MLI...

HB slow roasted this ♥♥♥♥♥. Internet, serious business

hndlz.tumblr.com

Dec 06, 2010 @ 14:02
people like you continually responding all mad - taxi 2 hb 0

you probably smell like poop. faust 1 taxi 2. wait im still losing. fuck.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 14:03
bakes, vin, don. smokeyface

work. pocket pool edition.

Dec 06, 2010 @ 14:11
you probably smell like poop. faust 1 taxi 2. wait im still losing. fuck.

i see you ♥♥♥♥♥

edit: ^and that's pretty dope minus the hip flair shit
Dec 06, 2010 @ 14:14

ig @ edg.e

Dec 06, 2010 @ 14:18
Havent been up in this thread for awhile. Just found out MLI is not a female... MIND EXPLOSION. No disrespect I'd only seen one or two of his fits before.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 14:26
Beanies are serious business.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 16:46
hats supposed to be navy. It's more like black to me. tongueface

Dec 06, 2010 @ 16:51
^^^ dope + rep

ig @mixsturre

Dec 06, 2010 @ 17:02
well I guess I`m healthier than a marathon runner then, jogged 12 kilometeres in less than an hour on the weekend, havent even had a cold for 3 years (touch wood), never really get sick, walk everywhere or take the bus, never smoked, eat tons of everything, eat anything I want when I want, shit regularly every morning, I dunno, I`m not keeling over coz I`m skinny, although some morons act like you should be. Check out retired US General Stan McChrystal, man eats 1 meal a day, runs for miles and sleeps like 2 hours a night. That dude is fucken skinny, but he passes US army standards obviously.

I hardly ever make posts, but all of you haters gotta respect this dude. Go check superfuture, this dude started the WDYWT, and he has never changed his style. That is swag. MLI, these bitchmade fools are only frontin' because they can't afford a single piece in your wardrobe.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 17:04
what does it matter if we can afford his clothes or not? its a matter of him making a fool out of himself trying to defend what we dont want to hear

•••

Dec 06, 2010 @ 17:07
what does it matter if we can afford his clothes or not? its a matter of him making a fool out of himself trying to defend what we dont want to hear

I was under the impression that he has the right to defend himself? If you don't want to 'hear' it, then skip over posts made by him? Don't keep crying like a bitch.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 17:09
I hardly ever make posts, but all of you haters gotta respect this dude. Go check superfuture, this dude started the WDYWT, and he has never changed his style. That is swag. MLI, these bitchmade fools are only frontin' because they can't afford a single piece in your wardrobe.

sufu doesnt mean nething here only the amount of acned up jgirls u can pull does
Dec 06, 2010 @ 17:11

i cant stand them shoes but you're pulling them off pretty well
Dec 06, 2010 @ 17:14
Jgirls fucken love it when I make a fool out of myself trying to defend what y'all don't want to hear.

ig @hentaiwarlord

Dec 06, 2010 @ 17:50
well I guess I`m healthier than a marathon runner then, jogged 12 kilometeres in less than an hour on the weekend, havent even had a cold for 3 years (touch wood), never really get sick, walk everywhere or take the bus, never smoked, eat tons of everything, eat anything I want when I want, shit regularly every morning, I dunno, I`m not keeling over coz I`m skinny, although some morons act like you should be. Check out retired US General Stan McChrystal, man eats 1 meal a day, runs for miles and sleeps like 2 hours a night. That dude is fucken skinny, but he passes US army standards obviously.

lol did you remember this fact just to bring it up when people call you out on your weight?
Drewbacca
Dec 06, 2010 @ 17:54
dirtyandy you swag so hard

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Dec 06, 2010 @ 17:58
Word I feel you, thats why i said idk why he's going so hard lol, there are millions of ppl who view this thread, im sure a bunch of people like his fit. He doesn't have to get all Rambo Technical about things lol. He just has to chill and do his thing.

I dont live in Japan, I get Jgirls in Australia, and the girls I get are prettier than what most white kids get in Japan.

basically theres a kind of jgirl that goes to Roppongi or `cultural exchange parties` that cant get Japanese dudes coz shes so ugly. So she learns English (the pretty ones almost never know a word of English) and she hunts foreigners, shes so desperate for a boyfriend that any white dork whos FOB and has no guage of asian attractiveness will fall for her.

I speak pretty good Japanese and my last 5 or 6 girlfriends havent spoken any English, and they`ve been pretty. Jguys were always trying to get in fights with me over most of them, and Jguys are usually pretty placid, but when you try to take their GOOD women they get mad..
Dec 06, 2010 @ 18:17
goddddamn quit posting already. you edited a one sentence post into a who fucking paragraph. Takin' shat 2 sewious . quit trying to prove you're a player on a forum
Dec 06, 2010 @ 18:19
weird man
Dec 06, 2010 @ 18:20

Westsiiiiide

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

Dec 06, 2010 @ 18:20
milspex face it youre a creepy ass rapist, and the only reason why youre into JGIRLS OMG is because u cant get white girls.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 18:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
milspex face it youre a creepy ass rapist, and the only reason why youre into JGIRLS OMG is because u cant get white girls.

this is so true, BUT i can get better Jgirls than most of you because of how I look and coz I can speak jap.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 18:29
mli's fits shits on all yall supremed out fits
Dec 06, 2010 @ 18:31

dopest shit ive seen in a while...
Dec 06, 2010 @ 18:36
I dont live in Japan, I get Jgirls in Australia, and the girls I get are prettier than what most white kids get in Japan.

basically theres a kind of jgirl that goes to Roppongi or `cultural exchange parties` that cant get Japanese dudes coz shes so ugly. So she learns English (the pretty ones almost never know a word of English) and she hunts foreigners, shes so desperate for a boyfriend that any white dork whos FOB and has no guage of asian attractiveness will fall for her.

I speak pretty good Japanese and my last 5 or 6 girlfriends havent spoken any English, and they`ve been pretty. Jguys were always trying to get in fights with me over most of them, and Jguys are usually pretty placid, but when you try to take their GOOD women they get mad..

ig @hentaiwarlord

Drewbacca
Dec 06, 2010 @ 18:39

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Dec 06, 2010 @ 19:39
Dec 06, 2010 @ 19:41
i hope ur black/white if u turned out to be pinoy id probably kill myself
Dec 06, 2010 @ 19:45
^^

you know how dumb you sound?

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.