WDYWT: 2010 (Chat Edition) (Flaming fit is fine. Flame person = Infraction)

Dec 06, 2010 @ 05:30
cool story bro
Dec 06, 2010 @ 06:24
well I guess I`m healthier than a marathon runner then, jogged 12 kilometeres in less than an hour on the weekend, havent even had a cold for 3 years (touch wood), never really get sick, walk everywhere or take the bus, never smoked, eat tons of everything, eat anything I want when I want, shit regularly every morning, I dunno, I`m not keeling over coz I`m skinny, although some morons act like you should be. Check out retired US General Stan McChrystal, man eats 1 meal a day, runs for miles and sleeps like 2 hours a night. That dude is fucken skinny, but he passes US army standards obviously.

you wear what you want bro, it's your life. but out of sheer, morbid curiosity, what do you wear to formal (rather, less casual) events?

Supreme x Nike SB Tennis Classic http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/200835

Dec 06, 2010 @ 06:30
well I guess I`m healthier than a marathon runner then, jogged 12 kilometeres in less than an hour on the weekend, havent even had a cold for 3 years (touch wood), never really get sick, walk everywhere or take the bus, never smoked, eat tons of everything, eat anything I want when I want, shit regularly every morning, I dunno, I`m not keeling over coz I`m skinny, although some morons act like you should be. Check out retired US General Stan McChrystal, man eats 1 meal a day, runs for miles and sleeps like 2 hours a night. That dude is fucken skinny, but he passes US army standards obviously.

and he was fined heavily, had to do a national apology to the president and almost cut from the service, dat crazy asshole
Dec 06, 2010 @ 06:36
Originally posted by Inactive User
you wear what you want bro, it's your life. but out of sheer, morbid curiosity, what do you wear to formal (rather, less casual) events?

Dec 06, 2010 @ 06:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
Y'all need to calm down, Jgirls fucken love it.

Y'all need to calm down, he fucks longer.

ah but no I`ll go away and work on my muscles and come back wearing yeezys/hiking boots, small jeans pulled up to my waist and rolled, a lot more supreme box logos (like way more) a cardigan and a beanie or a new era, then I`ll come back and then I`ll finally be cool.. smokeyface

shits cracks me up everytime he posts .... I can do nothing but LMAO blushing

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Dec 06, 2010 @ 06:58
damn, y'all raging
Dec 06, 2010 @ 07:02

just wondering, how old r u? I've been seeing this dude since '05
Dec 06, 2010 @ 07:36
a friend of mine ain't got nothing to do with streetwear ..... he went to japan for college and guess what , j girls loved that shit .....
you don't need to get dressed in w-taps and have a body like starvin marvin to fuck j-girls . it's enough to be italian and good looking . smoke 2 dat smokeyface

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Dec 06, 2010 @ 07:50
^^ like cboom.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 08:23
damn, y'all raging

keep up your shit MLI. all these haters are the exact reason why hb won't progress anywhere further than box logos and redwings.

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

Dec 06, 2010 @ 08:30

www.themovingdevelopment.com

Dec 06, 2010 @ 08:46
Hell yea bakes smokeyface

Inactive User

Dec 06, 2010 @ 08:59
re fuck longer: ever seen a marathon runner? built more like me than you, I got endurance, not carrying around all that fat, and my hearts in better shape than you fags who protein load for big gay muscles.

u jelly i protein load brah? u jelly i have big gay muscles?

na jk thats pretty impressive you ran 12km in under an hour

bakes smokeyface
Dec 06, 2010 @ 09:04
smokeyface bakes. what denim?
Dec 06, 2010 @ 09:17
monsoon.
brb lemme put on my forces.

dope tip.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Dec 06, 2010 @ 09:18
a friend of mine ain't got nothing to do with streetwear ..... he went to japan for college and guess what , j girls loved that shit .....
you don't need to get dressed in w-taps and have a body like starvin marvin to fuck j-girls . it's enough to be foreign . smoke 2 dat smokeyface

fixed

Instagram: @realronjunior

Dec 06, 2010 @ 09:51

thats nice fbt..

what fbt is that??
Dec 06, 2010 @ 10:07
^fbt2 mids
Dec 06, 2010 @ 10:08
@ saul goode - lol @ you still being mad about the beanies. where i grew up ♥♥♥♥♥s didn't rock lambswool and cashmere and shit...a beanie was a beanie. and that was beside the entire point, you're just nitpicking. i still won blushing
Dec 06, 2010 @ 11:31
Lol MLI.

You wouldn
Dec 06, 2010 @ 11:35
@ saul goode - lol @ you still being mad about the beanies. where i grew up ♥♥♥♥♥s didn't rock lambswool and cashmere and shit...a beanie was a beanie. and that was beside the entire point, you're just nitpicking. i still won blushing

1st: Not mad. 2nd: where I grew up ♥♥♥♥♥s didn't rock nothing exotic either and didn't care enough to check the tag to see if it was wool, cotton, or acrylic (the most common). But I mean, if you're gonna be on a forum about clothes, I'd assume you'd be a little less retarded or at least use google. 3. A beanie is actually not just a beanie so it made sense for lucky to ask. Seriously, google beanie and see the dozens of variations. 4. you can have the win b. Nobody was trying to compete. You just made yourself look dumb. Still look dumb. Luckily though, it's just the internet.

Dope fit. Seriously, I think you get more hate for the crap talking than the actual fits. I like about 70% of your stuff.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 11:45
idk considering you keep typing paragraphs and paragraphs about me i'd say you're pretty mad. taxi 1 hb 0
Dec 06, 2010 @ 12:03
idk considering you keep typing paragraphs and paragraphs about me i'd say you're pretty mad. taxi 1 hb 0

Oh damn you're right cuz typing 80wpm=mad, right? LOL. You lack logic and common sense. You might feel like you won on the web, but you losin at life right now son. But yo, if it makes you feel better....
Dec 06, 2010 @ 12:18
you just keep proving my point over and over again. everyone forgot about this 10 minutes after it happened and you just keep bringing it up. you seem kinda mad. if you're a man you'll just stfu about it and move on but if you're a bitch you'll keep writing essays to me.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 12:37
^ Taxi is def right lol. If the dude is doing what he wants, let son rock. What's fashion to one person isn't fashion to the other. Idk why MLI is really going so hard, being that he's like head to toe in Wtaps but hey lol people get mad.

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

Dec 06, 2010 @ 12:45
Word I feel you, thats why i said idk why he's going so hard lol, there are millions of ppl who view this thread, im sure a bunch of people like his fit. He doesn't have to get all Rambo Technical about things lol. He just has to chill and do his thing.

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

Inactive User

Dec 06, 2010 @ 12:45

LOL WTF is this? What the fuck are we keeping score of? No one is competing with you. You made a mistake, you had no knowledge of beanies other than assuming they're all cotton. You got corrected. Move on.
Dec 06, 2010 @ 12:49
people like you continually responding all mad - taxi 2 hb 0
Dec 06, 2010 @ 13:00
Nice fit.
~Lefty
Dec 06, 2010 @ 13:07

Dolce & Gabana
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0