WDYWT: 2010 (Chat Edition) (Flaming fit is fine. Flame person = Infraction)

Dec 05, 2010 @ 22:36
cashmere wool, lambswool what the fuck ever lol...

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

Dec 05, 2010 @ 22:53
more wet weather ops:

w)taps rogue eagle head gusket
w)taps goretex valet jacket
foot locker tall tee
w)taps transform `Nam `64 BDU shorts
2007 air force 1
w)taps x porter readypack cargo ALICE pack
Dec 05, 2010 @ 22:55
can u post sizes next time
Dec 05, 2010 @ 22:57
dude, wtf is ur problem do you seriously go outside looking like that?
Dec 05, 2010 @ 22:59
that was a dope ass fit back there andypants.

http://anthonywho.com

Dec 05, 2010 @ 22:59
more wet weather ops:

foot locker tall tee
2007 air force 1

A coat? With shorts? I hope you catch pneumonia ♥♥♥♥♥...
Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:00
^werd. a nigguh dun get it

soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/eddytrinh ig: https://www.instagram.com/eddytrinh/

Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:05
Dope legs mli
Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:06
leg to shoe ratio is fuckd up

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:06
more wet weather ops:

foot locker tall tee
2007 air force 1

LOL Dis ♥♥♥♥♥ thinks he’s in the military.
Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:09

not likely. 23 degrees celsius and monsoon rain. goretex shell keeps me dry, shorts and force ones keep me high. completely practical, I hate taking an umbrella

body mass? I`ll probably live longer than most of your fat selves, I can fuck longer, fit better into clothes, walk further, and Jgirls fucken love it. Thats how I am anyway, I eat a fuckload, always have, I`m glad I got a good metabolism, not looking to be some corny faggot frat boy vision of attractiveness. smokeyface
Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:11
i came here for the lolz
Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:11
didnt even fucking read just change your fucking clothes
Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
Dope legs mli

what kind of legs do you like on guys? do you like waxed muscular ones? do they get you hard?
Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:14
more wet weather ops:

foot locker tall tee
2007 air force 1

what ops.
Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:14
not likely. 23 degrees celsius and monsoon rain. goretex shell keeps me dry, shorts and force ones keep me high. completely practical, I hate taking an umbrella

body mass? I`ll probably live longer than most of your fat selves, I can fuck longer, fit better into clothes, walk further, and Jgirls fucken love it. Thats how I am anyway, I eat a fuckload, always have, I`m glad I got a good metabolism, not looking to be some corny faggot frat boy vision of attractiveness. smokeyface

I think by body mass, he meant more about muscle and not just being bones
not becoming fat lol
Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:15

Nah man really what do you expect to happen next after posting this here?! really?
Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:16
didnt even fucking read just change your fucking clothes

ah no.
Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:19
Nah man really what do you expect to happen next after posting this here?! really?

well this is a streetwear forum and I`m wearing street wear so I thought I`d contribute, didnt really expect anything, just trying to get the name of my blog out there so cross post here as well as 4 other places at the same time.

by the way, if you`re not a faggot, buy my shit.
Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:23
LOL why do you guys even care? It's not like he's gonna change his style for you all. Just let dude do him lol.

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:24

monsoon.
brb lemme put on my forces.

dope tip.

youlooklame.tumblr.com

Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:25

Nah ain't that weird, dunno about the US but a lot of people do it here including myself during summer storms. Too hot and humid to wear pants when it rains but just wearing a tee will get you soaked, so shorts + a waterproof jacket thats breathable is the way to go.
Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:26
if you drop meat in a shark tank you think the sharks are just gonna not care

naw ♥♥♥♥♥ they gonna rip that shit up

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:29
well this is a streetwear forum and I`m wearing street wear so I thought I`d contribute, didnt really expect anything, just trying to get the name of my blog out there so cross post here as well as 4 other places at the same time.

by the way, if you`re not a faggot, buy my shit.

I wasn't talking about the fit, I was talking about the shit talking afterwards.
Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:29
more wet weather ops:

foot locker tall tee
2007 air force 1

Holy ♥♥♥♥ those are some skinny ass legs
Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:31
Nah ain't that weird, dunno about the US but a lot of people do it here including myself during summer storms. Too hot and humid to wear pants when it rains but just wearing a tee will get you soaked, so shorts + a waterproof jacket thats breathable is the way to go.

humidity... ew.. I fucking HATE it
Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:34
while i think he looks stupid you guys realize it can be hot and rainy at the same time right? and the water would just run off his body since its out over his legs, yall dumb sometimes
Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:40
LOL why do you guys even care? It's not like he's gonna change his style for you all. Just let dude do him lol.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:43
Y'all need to calm down, Jgirls fucken love it.

ig @hentaiwarlord

Dec 05, 2010 @ 23:48
fit better into clothes

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.