December 28, 2009 @ 03:43 AM
DaSteeze

Just wondering, you know cause you hate God and all... have you tried talking with him?

its crazy how Gods plans work... now all of my life makes sense and i understand why everything happened and im not mad anymore. and all this happened in a matter of minutes!

guys, only last morning, i had sa and had literally no reason to live for except my family.... and today im free. i dont know if your understand, my soul is FREE! could this have happened magically? i dont think so. i might preach my whole story soon.

i have high expectations of this thread turning into another troll fest due to hbs childish lvl of maturity and incapability to take anything seriously, but i hope in God im wrong.
December 28, 2009 @ 04:06 AM
TonyBG

no
December 28, 2009 @ 04:10 AM
young idiot

December 28, 2009 @ 04:11 AM
ReInvention

Damn fellas..

I actually wanna hear your story.
December 28, 2009 @ 04:20 AM
young idiot

^ sarcasm?
December 28, 2009 @ 04:58 AM
alex.

Damn fellas..

I actually wanna hear your story.

co-sign
December 28, 2009 @ 05:07 AM
ReInvention

^ sarcasm?

Nah forreal I wanna hear what he has to say.
December 28, 2009 @ 06:02 AM
hottikatti

December 28, 2009 @ 06:14 AM
soap

December 28, 2009 @ 06:43 AM
Jim Jardashian

GOD and I kick it once a month in heaven. We eat popcorn chicken all day and talk about pussy.
December 28, 2009 @ 06:48 AM
Juicy J

another athiest infested religion thread...

WE TRIPPY MANE

December 28, 2009 @ 06:54 AM
Denny Crane

Spam?
December 28, 2009 @ 07:23 AM
no1collector

I don't know if this is a real thread or not, but I actually had the opposite experience you did.

I used to be deeply religious. I went to church every Sunday, said my prayers before bed, read the Bible, etc.

When I really sat and read the Bible and started looking up the history of Christianity, the less and less it appealed to me. I'll admit that when I was deeply religious I had a feeling of being connected to something, but it was only when I questioned the whole idea of religion that I felt truly free.
December 28, 2009 @ 07:41 AM
Lew

thread had potential but was ruined by stupid fucks

and yes i'm a non believer
December 28, 2009 @ 07:54 AM
Nigga Man

I used to be open minded to religion, but the more educated I got the more I realized worshiping a human ie Jesus is very wrong. Most religion's are cults. I do believe is a higher power but just not in a Judeo-Christian way.
December 28, 2009 @ 07:56 AM
young idiot

^ so then what would've happened? would we honestly justify our athiesm?
December 28, 2009 @ 08:06 AM
Dxts...

Just wondering, you know cause you hate God and all... have you tried talking with him?

its crazy how Gods plans work... now all of my life makes sense and i understand why everything happened and im not mad anymore. and all this happened in a matter of minutes!

guys, only last morning, i had sa and had literally no reason to live for except my family.... and today im free. i dont know if your understand, my soul is FREE! could this have happened magically? i dont think so. i might preach my whole story soon.

i have high expectations of this thread turning into another troll fest due to hbs childish lvl of maturity and incapability to take anything seriously, but i hope in God im wrong.

I lived my life in church and went to a private school, Everyone i know is a strict christian. You're just being introduced to this lifestyle,you don't even know enough about it to just fall in love with it all.

http://dxts.bandcamp.com/

December 28, 2009 @ 09:20 AM
JARE

I don't personally believe in god, I hate those who try to force there beliefs onto others. I hate religion because I went to catholic school, Going there made me realize that I didn't believe in any of what they preached. I also noticed the hypocrisy of some of it, For instance how god is excepting of all of his children but homosexuals are bad by the catholic churches standards. I don't care If you want to believe in god I just think It's silly, You are free to think me being an atheist is silly but no one is wrong about there beliefs. There is a reason it is called faith.

Also just a warning this thread will most likely turn into a flame war, Alot of the people on here are not mature enough to discuss religion in an adult manner.
December 28, 2009 @ 10:15 AM
Homeless

my friend went to a benny hinn sermon with a camera pen and tours the tbn network and stuff as an art project.
December 28, 2009 @ 11:08 AM
soap

religion is philosophical suicide

for the weak minded

eat a dick believers
December 28, 2009 @ 11:08 AM
chex

tell us your god damn story
December 28, 2009 @ 11:23 AM
C_Augustus_O

This is a good thread, even tho it was made by a douche but i would like to hear the story

But anyways i grow up in the church, so this is nothing new to me. my mom is a strict christian and that kind of rubbed off on me. i do believe in god and there is nothing wrong with that. i remember reading the children's bible every fucking day lol.

Like Homeless said i did go to a Benny hinn sermon with my mom in new jersey a couple of years and i would say that that was a it was nuts. Not to sound like a fag but when i walked in a felt something different in that church, no bs.

i am not going to lie and say that i am a born again christian because i sin every day lol. i know i have to change my ways but i don't think i can do it now.

Religion is a very sensitive topic not only on hypebeast so please respect everyone's beliefs.

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

December 28, 2009 @ 11:28 AM
Zach!?

Well have YOU ever done anything that falls under what a "non-believer" would do? I didn't think so.
December 28, 2009 @ 11:49 AM
JARE

Ya dudes need to grow up.

You'll regret all the stupid shit you said when you're about to die. "Oh Jesus, I'll give you my soul if you help me survive, oh god, please let me live."

Don't take what you say in vain, or you're a pussy like the rest. Remember what you said not, or refrain from saying it again.

I don't think I will, I know what will happen and as bitter as it sounds I will rot in the ground when I'm dead.
December 28, 2009 @ 11:53 AM
SubP

i myself would like to hear what Dasteeze experienced last night, in all seriousness

because i've been in his shoes a lot of times,i've been through a lot of tough shit, and am going through some right now

it feels like when we hit the lowest point we turn to God, whenever we go through some terrible, terrible shit even non believers have to turn to him just for something to hold on to

i dont know what to believe, but i am open right now
December 28, 2009 @ 12:00 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

This is hypebeast. And even though I didn't bother reading any of the comments, I'm positive that there are more negative than positive comments along with a lot of sarcasm and biting remarks. razz Eh such is life.

But I'm a Christian. I can relate to how you feel. Congrats homie.
December 28, 2009 @ 12:00 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

i myself would like to hear what Dasteeze experienced last night, in all seriousness

because i've been in his shoes a lot of times,i've been through a lot of tough shit, and am going through some right now

it feels like when we hit the lowest point we turn to God, whenever we go through some terrible, terrible shit even non believers have to turn to him just for something to hold on to

i dont know what to believe, but i am open right now

You lying. Really?
December 28, 2009 @ 12:06 PM
Envme83

I don't know if this is a real thread or not, but I actually had the opposite experience you did.

I used to be deeply religious. I went to church every Sunday, said my prayers before bed, read the Bible, etc.

When I really sat and read the Bible and started looking up the history of Christianity, the less and less it appealed to me. I'll admit that when I was deeply religious I had a feeling of being connected to something, but it was only when I questioned the whole idea of religion that I felt truly free.

This is very similar to how I became an atheist. I wasn't deeply religious but I always had questions about certain things and I was quite frankly scared to even bring up those questions. I always thought something bad would happen. I started reading up on religion, until one day I was like fcuk it I don't believe this sh.it and I can't pretend to anymore. I'm okay with this being my only and just rotting in the ground after I die. Its actually kind of soothing to me since I already know what's gonna happen.
December 28, 2009 @ 12:10 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

my friend went to a benny hinn sermon with a camera pen and tours the tbn network and stuff as an art project.

link? Sounds interesting. TBN is an evil empire imo.

I don't personally believe in god, I hate those who try to force there beliefs onto others. I hate religion because I went to catholic school, Going there made me realize that I didn't believe in any of what they preached. I also noticed the hypocrisy of some of it, For instance how god is excepting of all of his children but homosexuals are bad by the catholic churches standards. I don't care If you want to believe in god I just think It's silly, You are free to think me being an atheist is silly but no one is wrong about there beliefs. There is a reason it is called faith.

Also just a warning this thread will most likely turn into a flame war, Alot of the people on here are not mature enough to discuss religion in an adult manner.

I hate when anyone forces beliefs on anyone. Christian, atheist, muslim, etc. From experience, the best way to do it is for both parties to take turns and put their stuff on the table without expecting to convince the other. Just put it all on the table and see if we can connect the dots.

I used to be open minded to religion, but the more educated I got the more I realized worshiping a human ie Jesus is very wrong. Most religion's are cults. I do believe is a higher power but just not in a Judeo-Christian way.

According to Judeo Christian theology, Jesus was not a man, but rather God incarnate. In short, since the penalty for sin is death (recall that for millennia the jews sacrificed animals for remission of sins), God came to earth in flesh to take the punishment for the sins of the elect. You're not worshiping a human if you worship Yeshua.

Why? Did you not like what you read? What it conflicting to your view of justice? Did you not like that YHWH ordered the slaughter or men women children and animals?

BTW, feel free to pm me people. Just give me time to get back to you. I'm a busy dude, but I'll make the time.
December 28, 2009 @ 01:18 PM
POPULARSTRANGA

My whole life i was NEVER religious but my dad was christian so i obviously believed in god.but as i got older i didnt believe at all in nothing no higher power recently i tried to go to church and i tried to learn since my uncle passed....i couldnt do it i just didnt feel right about it it just wasnt me. so now how i look at everything is

theres a higher power out there, idk what it is who it is or where it is i just know there's something out there....and i dont plan on stressing my life about a god or many gods or a heaven just live life.

Please login first to reply.