Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 19, 2009 @ 09:02 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

No homo and all that shit but i was wondering how many nigs in here have friends that are homo or hang out with them. I mean, i got no beef with them but Lots of females have them i know and while at work i saw some dudes that looked all "G'd Up" n shit with a gay dude and it threw me off. Go.
December 19, 2009 @ 09:10 PM
STI Guy

you fucking racist.
December 19, 2009 @ 09:17 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Wtf how? lol
December 19, 2009 @ 09:20 PM
STI Guy

just kidding hahahhah. you ever share penis jokes with straight friends? just imagine the awkwardness of a penis joke with a gay friend hahhahahhah. he would be all like, "man that shit aint funny, it's getting me horny!"
December 19, 2009 @ 09:21 PM
traCk.

i had a friend in highschool who was gay....typical gay dude that would fuck girls and shit but oviously homo. he came clean about it maybe junior year and nothing really changed.
i have no problem with it at all but i do gotta admit sometimes it does make me feel a bit uneasy
December 19, 2009 @ 09:28 PM
Juicy J

just make sure you say no homo.

WE TRIPPY MANE

December 19, 2009 @ 09:30 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

December 19, 2009 @ 09:31 PM
Imco0l

just kidding hahahhah. you ever share penis jokes with straight friends? just imagine the awkwardness of a penis joke with a gay friend hahhahahhah. he would be all like, "man that shit aint funny, it's getting me horny!"

hahaha, that made me lol'd
December 19, 2009 @ 09:34 PM
*ER!C

[QUOTE=Ricco Suav
December 19, 2009 @ 09:55 PM
Imco0l

i have this friend who has 5 guy friends who watch chick flicks together like Twilight...She says they're not gay, I do. What do u guys think?
December 19, 2009 @ 09:59 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

^They're Gay. I mean i have no issues with them and i was cool with some in high school. It's whatever to me as long as they aint doin that gay shit around me like trying to fuck me or something. No homo
December 19, 2009 @ 10:46 PM
Nigga Man

Im not cool with any Gay people in my age group
December 19, 2009 @ 10:52 PM
stepmboy

this reminds me of the gayest black dude in my school...get this...his name was skittles.
December 19, 2009 @ 11:13 PM
FreshAddict

nahh dont kno any gay ppl styll
December 19, 2009 @ 11:15 PM
ThirdEyeOpen

You got gay friends?? Me...I got some lesbians, man you aint just a actor...you a thespian
December 19, 2009 @ 11:29 PM
Swagger 4 IHS

[QUOTE=Ricco Suav
December 20, 2009 @ 12:32 AM
dots...

Got 2 gay friends,one i known for life and recently came out,i'm one of the only males that stayed cool with him. Nothin wrong wit it,if they real *****s,they gonna be real *****s,still talk about girl's booties and all that,it's whatever.
December 20, 2009 @ 01:29 AM
northwest

sometimes they have more swag than straight people. but shiiet, never have i had a gay friend, not cause i didnt want to, but because im in high school and gays usually dont come out around this period of time
December 20, 2009 @ 01:32 AM
EliijahSmith

December 20, 2009 @ 01:37 AM
*ER!C

&)
December 20, 2009 @ 01:38 AM
AW

I know a few here and there. Just have to watch what i say sometimes. i try not to say "omg what a fag" (not directed at them) or "omg thats so gay" (describing something as "bad") anymore though.
December 20, 2009 @ 01:53 AM
Scotty

To the topic starter, u say u have nothing against gay people but u call them homos.. Then u say again u have nothing against gay but then u say as long as they dont try gay shit on u they are fine?

So if u have nothing against gay people and we can obviously tell u are little homophobic.. Then what was the point of starting this thread? Here is a couple things for u:

- Need to grow up some my man
- having gay friends wont make u less of man
- Gay dudes wont hit on u if they know u are not gay, they will only hit on u if u put of gay vibes
- u say u arent racist but u classify gay people as them, like they are another species.. Again where u

Also i have a few gay acquaintances, dont really have gay friends but i did have a gay room mate.. Not once did he hit on me or made me think he would ever.. But i will tell u that gay people hang out some hot girls sometimes and they will hook u up!
December 20, 2009 @ 03:02 AM
TheOne

December 20, 2009 @ 03:09 AM
ASSHOLE

Having gay dudes around is like having cheat sheet to women
December 20, 2009 @ 05:58 AM
POPULARSTRANGA

To the topic starter, u say u have nothing against gay people but u call them homos.. Then u say again u have nothing against gay but then u say as long as they dont try gay shit on u they are fine?

So if u have nothing against gay people and we can obviously tell u are little homophobic.. Then what was the point of starting this thread? Here is a couple things for u:

- Need to grow up some my man
- having gay friends wont make u less of man
- Gay dudes wont hit on u if they know u are not gay, they will only hit on u if u put of gay vibes
- u say u arent racist but u classify gay people as them, like they are another species.. Again where u

Also i have a few gay acquaintances, dont really have gay friends but i did have a gay room mate.. Not once did he hit on me or made me think he would ever.. But i will tell u that gay people hang out some hot girls sometimes and they will hook u up!

thats the stupidest shit i ever heard anyone wrote.........

1)gay people are homosexuals therefore they are homo's.

2)just because i dont want a guy trying to suck my dick doesnt mean im a homophobe it means im not a homo. its rude and i would punch a guy in the face for every trying to make a move you can call me a homophobe but im not having a guy try to kiss me.

3) he made this thread because obviously he wanted to know others people input has NOTHING to do with being a homophobe

4) your gonna tell me all gay guys wont try to make a move on you? false there are plenty that would love to squeeze there dick in your tight butt.

5) he never said it makes you less of a man....but yes when i see another man with another man alone and one is definetly gay i assume..just like a guy and a girl

WHAT ARE YOU A HOMOSEXUAL FRIEND ELITIST??!

in other words your trying to come off like you know better than everyone what its like to have a gay friend...all gay men are different so you cant just stereotype all that. i just shitted on and all your points.
December 20, 2009 @ 06:33 AM
Amika.

i got one gay friend, and two who are probably gay, but havent come out yet, and a bisexual friend, im a girl, so im ok with it all, the bi friend is a girl, im cool with that too, no prejudice smile
December 20, 2009 @ 07:05 AM
POPULARSTRANGA

Ill b your third gay friend&)
December 20, 2009 @ 07:58 AM
99%Shit

Don't have any gay friends currently. Definitely wouldn't ditch a homie if they went homo, unless of course they did the whole accent/attitude change, that irks me to no avail.

narsha.narsha.narsha

December 20, 2009 @ 09:58 AM
Dethkiss

I have gay friends, and statistically speaking, its likely that most people on HB do as well. Homosexuality is pretty common, but a lot of people feel the need to suppress their sexuality because our society isn't very accepting so they never admit to it.

Bonus: I did a project on homophobia for this biology course, and found tonnes of evidence that suggests that homophobia is linked with repressed homosexuality. If you believe the results of the studies, apparently a lot of the biggest homophobe, gay-bashers, are just self-hating-gays.
December 20, 2009 @ 10:22 AM
ichigo81

i have one gay homeboy but he knows alot of bad bitches, he hooked me up with my current girl and she is by far the best chick i have ever fucked with, so stop being a homophobe because they always are in good with the chicks>sad

Please login first to reply.