Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 25, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
99%Shit

Ya'll know that homosexuality is natural right, its uncommon like being a lefty but its natural...

If the whole world was left handed, the human race would still be around in 150 years, the same cannot be said if the entire world was homosexual. Homosexuality is an abnormality that goes against our intended function as an animal, that function being procreation for the purpose of the propagation of the species. We have hit a point where we don't need every single human makin' babies, so homosexuality has become more accepted, as it is not detrimental to our species' survival. This is not intended as a dig at anyone who is gay, because I don't see homosexuality as a negative. I don't even want to procreate as a heterosexual, so we're on the same page there.

c0ntrary to p0pul4r b3lief, g4y ppl can reproduce. g4y isn't synonym w1th st3rile you dumb sh1t

A homosexual cannot, by definition, reproduce using conventional means. A homosexual ONLY has relations with members of the SAME sex. If they are having sex with members of the opposite sex, they are NOT a homosexual. If they have sex with both their same sex and the opposite sex, they would be considered: pansexual, bisexual, or polysexual. You're right to say that homosexuals are not sterile, but sterility is completely unrelated to sexual preference, so that's not what I was driving at with the 2009 post. If the ENTIRE population of the Earth was truly homosexual, we(humans) would only survive as long as the youngest generation. Of course this does not factor in artificial-insemination or IVF, however such methods are NOT natural methods of species propagation and therefore do not fit with our intended function as animals. Such methods are new to the last century.

Cum on me, bro.

narsha.narsha.narsha

June 25, 2012 @ 05:34 PM

Inactive

Shut 'yo punk ass up^^^
June 25, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
DStyles

I hate fags

god hates fags too

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 25, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
99%Shit

Shut 'yo punk ass up^^^

Huh? Don't take that as homophobic, it's not. From a biological view, homo/poly/bi/pan/asexuality is not 'normal'*. From a modern social view, there is nothing inherently wrong with any of such sexualities.

*In the same sense that having protected heterosexual intercourse is not 'normal'.

narsha.narsha.narsha

June 25, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
falcon0

Read through this thread and it was all tolerant until 2012 comes around and there's just gay bashing. Stay classy HB.
June 25, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
falcon0

Shut 'yo punk ass up^^^

Huh? Don't take that as homophobic, it's not. From a biological view, homo/poly/bi/pan/asexuality is not 'normal'*. From a modern social view, there is nothing inherently wrong with any of such sexualities.

*In the same sense that having protected heterosexual intercourse is not 'normal'.

I think he was addressing thug.
June 25, 2012 @ 05:49 PM

Inactive

I hate fags

god hates fags too

Oh, well

can't do nothin about us. we here to stay bum
June 25, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
SFCA

no gay friends but I do have friends who are fggts

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

June 25, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

I don't give two shits where anyone puts their dick but I stay callin faggots faggots just to piss them off lmao

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

June 25, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
DStyles

I hate fags

god hates fags too

Oh, well

How about we shoot the fair

June 25, 2012 @ 10:16 PM

Inactive

I hate fags

god hates fags too

Oh, well

How about we shoot the fair

Not gonna happen bum
June 25, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
DStyles

Why you being a fag?

shoot the fair nikka

June 25, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
sublime

so much immaturity and lack of intelligence in this thread.
June 25, 2012 @ 11:01 PM

Inactive

Why you being a fag?

shoot the fair nikka

That wasn't funny retard
June 26, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
jtangtwenty3

one of my two roommates is gay. hes cool, mostly me and my other roommate chill and smoke weed together and bro out and all that and he keeps to himself a lot of the time. when he does chill with us though hes pretty funny and he calls people faggots in an ironic joking way. i go to art school at which there are more gay guys than straight so ya i have a lot of gay friends and im pretty used to it by now. there is the weird trend going on now though where all the gay guys dress and act straight and like overly masculine bad boys and base a lot of that shit on me and my straight roommate. i went to my cousins graduation party the other day and he said his dad was "gay" and for a second i forgot people still used it like that and i thought he was saying his dad was actually gay. laughed pretty hard.
June 26, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
Kamikaze

so much immaturity and lack of intelligence in this thread.

Agreed.

It should have never been bumped.
June 26, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
SoleFresh87

They play for their team , and i play for mine.

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

June 26, 2012 @ 01:06 PM
DStyles

Why you being a fag?

shoot the fair nikka

That wasn't funny retard

let's shoot the fair then B

June 26, 2012 @ 01:14 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Newsflash, not every gay dude wants to bang you. You guys sound like a bunch of little high schoolers. When I was 16 years old like most of you guys, I was homophobic as hell. Then I went to college and became friends with this gay dude I worked with. He was real chill and a great wing-man. He knew most of the girls on campus and would also introduce me to them and try and set me up with them. About two years ago one of my best friends came out. I had been friends with him for about 6 years at this point and never thought twice about it. He plays the drums and is real into politics. He's just like anyone else.
June 26, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
yeahyeah

gay people are awesome wingmen, party harder than anyone I know, and have the best coke in the city.......yahtzee

wtb supreme snow white button-down in small/medium

Please login first to reply.