Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 20, 2009 @ 11:56 AM
hellabones

thats the stupidest shit i ever heard anyone wrote.........

1)gay people are homosexuals therefore they are homo's.

2)just because i dont want a guy trying to suck my dick doesnt mean im a homophobe it means im not a homo. its rude and i would punch a guy in the face for every trying to make a move you can call me a homophobe but im not having a guy try to kiss me.

3) he made this thread because obviously he wanted to know others people input has NOTHING to do with being a homophobe

4) your gonna tell me all gay guys wont try to make a move on you? false there are plenty that would love to squeeze there dick in your tight butt.

5) he never said it makes you less of a man....but yes when i see another man with another man alone and one is definetly gay i assume..just like a guy and a girl

WHAT ARE YOU A HOMOSEXUAL FRIEND ELITIST??!

in other words your trying to come off like you know better than everyone what its like to have a gay friend...all gay men are different so you cant just stereotype all that. i just shitted on and all your points.

We are homosapiens, therefore we are homos.
Wsup den homo?
December 20, 2009 @ 12:19 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

To the topic starter, u say u have nothing against gay people but u call them homos.. Then u say again u have nothing against gay but then u say as long as they dont try gay shit on u they are fine?

So if u have nothing against gay people and we can obviously tell u are little homophobic.. Then what was the point of starting this thread? Here is a couple things for u:

- Need to grow up some my man
- having gay friends wont make u less of man
- Gay dudes wont hit on u if they know u are not gay, they will only hit on u if u put of gay vibes
- u say u arent racist but u classify gay people as them, like they are another species.. Again where u

Also i have a few gay acquaintances, dont really have gay friends but i did have a gay room mate.. Not once did he hit on me or made me think he would ever.. But i will tell u that gay people hang out some hot girls sometimes and they will hook u up!

Come on dude really? lol i know they wont make me less of a man dog. I even said i was cool with some. When i said "Gay shit" it was because there have been cases where they'd be lookin at my nigs all funn like they interested and i dont think any dude would want that. I'm not racist because i have friends of all ethnicities/races whatever you wanna call it. Shit i thought they were fine with being called homo. It isn't really an insult if it's true right? I mean i've called a gay homo before and he was cool no insult. The reason i started thr thread was to see what you guys thought about guys haviing gay friends because like i said i saw it yesterday at work. None of this e-beef shit dog. I am happy to answer your questions smile
December 20, 2009 @ 12:47 PM
SwissMissFire

We are homosapiens, therefore we are homos.
Wsup den homo?

lmao
December 20, 2009 @ 01:33 PM
Scotty

Come on dude really? lol i know they wont make me less of a man dog. I even said i was cool with some. When i said "Gay shit" it was because there have been cases where they'd be lookin at my nigs all funn like they interested and i dont think any dude would want that. I'm not racist because i have friends of all ethnicities/races whatever you wanna call it. Shit i thought they were fine with being called homo. It isn't really an insult if it's true right? I mean i've called a gay homo before and he was cool no insult. The reason i started thr thread was to see what you guys thought about guys haviing gay friends because like i said i saw it yesterday at work. None of this e-beef shit dog. I am happy to answer your questions smile

I was just commenting how u came off in the topic.. And actually most gay people i know take it as a racial comment when some one calls them a homo! Its more a racial word because most straight people us homo as a racial term.. gay people if u ask them the are gay thats what they are but they take offence to other words.. Again this is just from certain gay people i know.. And wasnt starting any so called e beef just posted how it came off!
December 20, 2009 @ 01:33 PM
alberto1989

I have a friend who I think might be a closet homo

just waiting for his gay ass to come out
December 20, 2009 @ 01:38 PM
TheOne

Your half gay b
Why?
Because you give him high fives after you football teamed scored
Knowing he gave a guy a blowjob the day before

You accecpt the fact that he likes guy knowing your a target!
And yet you have changed in front of him yet he spanks you
And says no homo and your cool with it

And yet you had sleepovers

December 20, 2009 @ 01:59 PM
FROADS

Ya'll know that homosexuality is natural right, its uncommon like being a lefty but its natural...
December 20, 2009 @ 02:00 PM
POPULARSTRANGA

i was just commenting how u came off in the topic.. And actually most gay people i know take it as a racial comment when some one calls them a homo! Its more a racial word because most straight people us homo as a racial term.. Gay people if u ask them the are gay thats what they are but they take offence to other words.. Again this is just from certain gay people i know.. And wasnt starting any so called e beef just posted how it came off!

racial comment!??!? Homosexuality is not a race my friend......i believe 99.9% of people use homo as a sexuality term not a racial term.....they wont take offense to homo thats like calling a guy from canada a canadian and he gets mad...thats the term for his preference.

Your diggin your self deeper just stfu.
December 20, 2009 @ 02:55 PM
POPULARSTRANGA

Oh i no baby.
December 20, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
SwissMissFire

Ya'll know that homosexuality is natural right, its uncommon like being a lefty but its natural...

December 20, 2009 @ 05:27 PM
POPULARSTRANGA

who would do me here?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6zDygujgj4
December 20, 2009 @ 06:15 PM
99%Shit

If the whole world was left handed, the human race would still be around in 150 years, the same cannot be said if the entire world was homosexual. Homosexuality is an abnormality that goes against our intended function as an animal, that function being procreation for the purpose of the propagation of the species. We have hit a point where we don't need every single human makin' babies, so homosexuality has become more accepted, as it is not detrimental to our species' survival. This is not intended as a dig at anyone who is gay, because I don't see homosexuality as a negative. I don't even want to procreate as a heterosexual, so we're on the same page there.

narsha.narsha.narsha

December 20, 2009 @ 06:18 PM
STI Guy

^man what you said was 100% shit. nah just kidding. i agree with you.
December 20, 2009 @ 06:18 PM
Nigga Man

^ Hmm interesting

But some would argue homosexuality is the natures version of population control
December 20, 2009 @ 06:35 PM
BitchFunk

when i was a little kid, my dad taught at oberlin college (for those of you who are familiar with oberlin, you know its pretty open minded and what not) and he got some of his students to babysit me on some nights when my momma was out. A lot of them were gay, consequently, when my parents were out, one of them explained to me what being "gay" meant.

i was scared shitless when he tucked me in that night.
December 20, 2009 @ 06:37 PM
Scotty

racial comment!??!? Homosexuality is not a race my friend......i believe 99.9% of people use homo as a sexuality term not a racial term.....they wont take offense to homo thats like calling a guy from canada a canadian and he gets mad...thats the term for his preference.

Your diggin your self deeper just stfu.

u are right homosexuals arent a race so i should have used discriminate of word of choice.. But where u are wrong is go up to a gay person and ask them are u a homo? Watch their reaction after u ask them. Then go up to a different gay person and ask them if they are gay, u will most likely get a different reaction and look.. Like i said before, from gay people i know, not every gay person.. And actually people now use homo as a slang word to make fun of someone which is basically calling them gay and which u were using it to offend someone! Which would most likely offend a gay person.. so u stfu! End..
December 20, 2009 @ 06:47 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I was just commenting how u came off in the topic.. And actually most gay people i know take it as a racial comment when some one calls them a homo! Its more a racial word because most straight people us homo as a racial term.. gay people if u ask them the are gay thats what they are but they take offence to other words.. Again this is just from certain gay people i know.. And wasnt starting any so called e beef just posted how it came off!

Alright my nig i hear you
December 20, 2009 @ 06:50 PM
Jarshy

I have quite a few gay friends. To be honest, their sexuality never even crosses my mind when I see them around town, they are people just like everyone else. I don't see why some people feel so threatened by anyone who's gay... It's not like they are all on a mission to fuck anyone who is straight.
December 20, 2009 @ 08:05 PM
POPULARSTRANGA

u are right homosexuals arent a race so i should have used discriminate of word of choice.. But where u are wrong is go up to a gay person and ask them are u a homo? Watch their reaction after u ask them. Then go up to a different gay person and ask them if they are gay, u will most likely get a different reaction and look.. Like i said before, from gay people i know, not every gay person.. And actually people now use homo as a slang word to make fun of someone which is basically calling them gay and which u were using it to offend someone! Which would most likely offend a gay person.. so u stfu! End..

Im to lazy to type and i just smoked for the first time in 2 years....lets agree im right somehwat and your right some waht....
December 20, 2009 @ 10:14 PM
heeennry

when i was a little kid, my dad taught at oberlin college (for those of you who are familiar with oberlin, you know its pretty open minded and what not) and he got some of his students to babysit me on some nights when my momma was out. A lot of them were gay, consequently, when my parents were out, one of them explained to me what being "gay" meant.

i was scared shitless when he tucked me in that night.

LOL

yeah there's a gay guy in my class & I've never felt like he was coming on to me or doing anything gay towards me. Some respect you if they know you're straight and won't do gay things to you but others will probably fuck with you, it just depends on the person.

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

June 24, 2012 @ 09:00 PM

Inactive

I like this thread
June 24, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
ogwhiz

I got a few gay friends, but i go to an art school so everyone at my school does. They're chill as fuck and i don't feel weird with them at all. I don't necessarily like it, but when they hit on me, it's just whatever and I'll hold it above my girlfriend (who thinks some of them are pretty cute)
June 24, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
Kamikaze

Bumpin' threads from 2009...
June 25, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
Villain™

i had a friend who was gay until he turned 18, does that count? it really wasn't awkward being around the nigga, he kept to himself with the gay shit, and he called other niggas fag, homo, all that shit. it was like having a normal friend around.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 25, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Why the fuck are you guys bumping old ass threads man? smh
June 25, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
Trollinator

I like this thread

it's not the only thing you like!

I want to see the world burn

June 25, 2012 @ 10:03 AM
Quesarito

i'm gay.
(i'm happy)
June 25, 2012 @ 12:12 PM
Kwyjibo

If the whole world was left handed, the human race would still be around in 150 years, the same cannot be said if the entire world was homosexual. Homosexuality is an abnormality that goes against our intended function as an animal, that function being procreation for the purpose of the propagation of the species. We have hit a point where we don't need every single human makin' babies, so homosexuality has become more accepted, as it is not detrimental to our species' survival. This is not intended as a dig at anyone who is gay, because I don't see homosexuality as a negative. I don't even want to procreate as a heterosexual, so we're on the same page there.

c0ntrary to p0pul4r b3lief, g4y ppl can reproduce. g4y isn't synonym w1th st3rile you dumb sh1t

I've gone out the window

June 25, 2012 @ 02:32 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

June 25, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Faggots should be exterminated

Please login first to reply.