Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 11, 2009 @ 12:33 PM
DaTruth1

Serious thread

Would you tell your friend if you knew his girl cheated on him, and he didn't know? Like, say you were absolutely sure... would you tell him? and how? or when?
December 11, 2009 @ 12:36 PM
Comikazi

I'd tell him like right after I found out... its best to be straight up with people you care about especially with shit like that. Otherwise when he finds out, he'll find out you knew too and that'll be fucked up. Plus why wouldn't you tell him? I would want to know so I wasn't walkin around like a sucka...
December 11, 2009 @ 12:44 PM
turbo95eg6

would you tell him? and how? or when?

Yes, by telepathy and in the year 2012.
December 11, 2009 @ 12:57 PM
James Bond 007

Yes, of course, thats what friends are for. I would expect my boy to do the same if it was me in that situation
December 11, 2009 @ 01:08 PM

Serious thread

Would you tell your friend if you knew his girl cheated on him, and he didn't know? Like, say you were absolutely sure... would you tell him? and how? or when?

the only way you could be absolutely sure is if u cheated with his girlfriend. so u should tell him u tapped it
December 11, 2009 @ 01:30 PM
ichigo81

be careful about telling somebody stuff about their relationship that shit could back fire on your ass, especially if dude is really in love with old girl because he could turn on you, easy way to do it is just say, something about about your girl i dont like or at leasthave real proof before running your mouth or approach her first and tell her what's up, and that you know the deal and that if u don't tell then i will type shit, she will always be paranoid around u especially if u guys hang out alot
December 11, 2009 @ 01:32 PM
C_Augustus_O

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

December 11, 2009 @ 01:42 PM
drtmcgrt

live by the code, don't snitch!
Jokes, I'd snitch on that bitch! Don't let your homie walk around like a fool thinking everything is cool.

And why do I keep rhyming?........

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

December 11, 2009 @ 01:42 PM
Asami

Tell him, but be tactful about it so it doesn't bite you in the ass later. No one likes the messenger of bad news..
December 11, 2009 @ 01:47 PM
hypoh

hell yeah tell him straight up, then have his back when he goes rampage on the other dude
December 11, 2009 @ 01:48 PM
green jarrito

Tell him and let him deal with it the way he wants.

exactly ha people react differently but its best to tell them
December 11, 2009 @ 02:30 PM
tmwtg

You have to be 100% sure she did something.

Then yes, I'd tell my dude.
December 11, 2009 @ 02:48 PM
STI Guy

yes tell. but before you tell, bang her first.
December 11, 2009 @ 02:53 PM
STI Guy

yup. and if you tell your friend before she tells him, your friend will believe you and not believe her when she tells him that you banged her.
December 11, 2009 @ 03:18 PM
TheOne

^ I lol'd

Yes tell him pronto
December 11, 2009 @ 04:22 PM
FROADS

I'd probably buy homie a 40 and talk it over n shit..Truth be told I would want a friend tell me if that shit happened to me too
December 11, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
Kwesi

Of course son snitch on that bitch
December 11, 2009 @ 05:02 PM
DaTruth1

be careful about telling somebody stuff about their relationship that shit could back fire on your ass, especially if dude is really in love with old girl because he could turn on you, easy way to do it is just say, something about about your girl i dont like or at leasthave real proof before running your mouth or approach her first and tell her what's up, and that you know the deal and that if u don't tell then i will type shit, she will always be paranoid around u especially if u guys hang out alot

Yeah, I called her out on it like right after. She gave some excuse, which was straight up lie, and I had proof. Then she said another lie, which i refuted with proof. And again. She still denies it though, so I told her either I was going to tell my buddy, or she was. So she went n told him some bs like she was watching movies with another dude or something. I just said that as a threat though, wasn't planning on actually telling, but now I am like, thinking maybe I should.
December 11, 2009 @ 05:06 PM
tmwtg

Yeah, I called her out on it like right after. She gave some excuse, which was straight up lie, and I had proof. Then she said another lie, which i refuted with proof. And again. She still denies it though, so I told her either I was going to tell my buddy, or she was. So she went n told him some bs like she was watching movies with another dude or something. I just said that as a threat though, wasn't planning on actually telling, but now I am like, thinking maybe I should.

You should've told him before she did. You knew she was gonna lie to him.
December 11, 2009 @ 05:09 PM
2frashbacca

blow the whistle on this scheming bitch.
December 11, 2009 @ 05:13 PM
?itiswhatitis

hell yea i would tell him what kinda stupid question is that?
December 11, 2009 @ 11:56 PM
Nigga Man

live by the code, don't snitch!
Jokes, I'd snitch on that bitch! Don't let your homie walk around like a fool thinking everything is cool.

And why do I keep rhyming?........

You suck at being a Bosnian Swede
December 12, 2009 @ 08:09 AM
ichigo81

tell him now but real talk he should have common sense on his part, men and women can't be friends, eventually somebody wants to fuck, how many dudes in here have been friends with a chick just to fuck, if my girl is hanging wih some dude that is her "friend" we got an issue, i always tell people if it aint your brother or a gay dude, i don't want u hanging with him because i know what's up, men don't hang around chicks for convo, we tryin to fuck, point blank period, so on his part he should be able to put two and two together, i have been the guy who was cheated on and the guy who cheated with somebody, i have had plenty of girls at my house at one in the morning watching movies that had boyfirends and before they left i beat that pussy up, so he should know the g code, he is a straight guy right?
December 12, 2009 @ 08:15 AM
C_Augustus_O

^this shit is 100% true, Women can't be trusted

EVER!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

December 12, 2009 @ 11:45 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

You should've told him before she did. You knew she was gonna lie to him.

QFT. Now if you do decide to tell her he will look at you like wtf? like your lying or some shit. He has to DECIDE now instead of just knowing the truth which sux for you because he might not believe you and think your just being an asshole or somethin
December 12, 2009 @ 12:53 PM
hottikatti

fuck sweden
December 12, 2009 @ 01:03 PM
Scotty

This question shouldnt even have to be asked, if he is your real friend! I mean u did the right thing by telling her its either u or me who tells him. But if she made some bullshit story up, now u tell him the truth... Friends come first! I was in the same situation one time, my best friends girlfriend cheated on him with this dude we hung out with sometimes! The dude actually told me himself, he did something wrong and that he hooked up the my best friends girlfriend! So i gave him the choice, either u be the man and tell by tomorrow or im going to tell him! Well, he pussied out and i told my best friend! Week later, my friend saw the dude and he got a few punches to the face! So u should tell him man!

Please login first to reply.