Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 6, 2009 @ 11:16 AM
fudatskee

December 6, 2009 @ 01:11 PM
DaisyFuentes

fuck, you beat me to it...
December 6, 2009 @ 01:15 PM
DaisyFuentes

the new world order is srs bizzness
December 6, 2009 @ 01:28 PM

Inactive

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs

What do you guys think... ?

Its Crazy but TRUE.
It's easy to manipulate your mind into thinking you hear the words the captions say, but try listening without the captions and see if you can make other words. "The new sins are with the arabs" made me laugh though.
December 6, 2009 @ 01:39 PM
AIREEEZY8

You're all a bunch of morons.

No, just educated unlike you...
December 6, 2009 @ 02:53 PM
DaSteeze

god damn shit that obama video is so stupid.
December 6, 2009 @ 08:12 PM
robdeeps54

imagine what could have been accomplished in the time it took to make that Obama video
December 6, 2009 @ 08:39 PM
dOpeMitch

No, just educated unlike you...

educated? hha
you believe their is a society of people who rebel against the churches and have billions of dollars able to rule the world, but instead of overthrowing the church which is why apparently this society was created, their wasting their time fucking with some hiphop artist and telling obama to say a phrase such as yes we can so we can believe in satan

the only chance would of been MJ but he never directly said it, who was crazy either way, they mad him get lupis? how the fuck would they do that
December 6, 2009 @ 11:32 PM
Gods Gift

des *****s supa gulable
December 7, 2009 @ 12:34 PM
Canvas08

Nothing wrong with it, But It seems like there's religious influence in that video, That made me think It was just religious propaganda. They called the Illuminati devil worshipers, I see it as some sort of bias against free masons.

the qu'ran didn't call the illuminati devil worshippers, people did. and you can't assume that a group of people on a video on the internet is reflective of the followers of one of the most widely distributed books of all time.
December 7, 2009 @ 02:55 PM
mYslead

educated? hha
you believe their is a society of people who rebel against the churches and have billions of dollars able to rule the world, but instead of overthrowing the church which is why apparently this society was created, their wasting their time fucking with some hiphop artist and telling obama to say a phrase such as yes we can so we can believe in satan

the only chance would of been MJ but he never directly said it, who was crazy either way, they mad him get lupis? how the fuck would they do that

from what I understand from all of this is that the Illuminati main purpose, when it was first created, was to overthrow the control of the church, but the purpose have changed throughout the years, as the owners possibly changed motivations as it became something much bigger.

it changed because, either they succeeded, or we did as a society rebelled against the church institution, as the religion grasp of power over societies have deteriorate amongs the recent century. so the illuminati plans changed, to free the people to own the people as they found it hard to give up their so hard-earned power when their deed or purpose was done.

and you question the fact of having artists doing their bidding, well what better ways to control the mass than controlling the mass media?

but yeah, this is all theory.
December 7, 2009 @ 06:13 PM
Yee.

Yup, you know wassup niggga. It is all theory.
Extensive reasearch makes it seem as if its true. They supposedly have a belief system called luciferianism where they believe lucifer is the real savior of humanity because he gave them the knowledge and wisdom of good and evil through the act of giving eve the forbidden fruit.
December 7, 2009 @ 08:10 PM
Hellah Fresh

^^^ Making a little bit of sense there now that i think about it.
December 7, 2009 @ 09:50 PM
Weanz

i only watched the first vid 1 scared to watch the rest idk what to believe truthfully
December 8, 2009 @ 01:58 PM
mYslead

December 9, 2009 @ 01:51 AM
chopstickthugz

what better way to keep every citizen down???

DEBT that we'll never be able to be freed from.
December 9, 2009 @ 02:06 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

you guys should seriously read

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

December 9, 2009 @ 02:37 AM
J THRILLLAH

Anyone here going to the meeting this weekend? Don't forget to bring food for the Christmas party, and if you haven't gotten a secret Santa, reply to the email!

Big changes to come in 2010. ;)

December 9, 2009 @ 02:58 AM
AIREEEZY8

educated? hha

Im open minded to the possibilites there is a secret society... which would make sense because most "thought of secret socities" are often real... take in for instance the secret society of the Skull & Bones (a group that both Obama and George W. were in)... Society and America was based on the rules and guidelines by which we live on (The Constitution... and if you watches my video, the Constitution would be no more with the acceptance of the NWO)... They are not wasting their time, the Obama video is kinda stupid I think... they are stragecially placing several powerful characters in line to do their dirty work I would say... POWER is their motive for everything always trying to gain, as you would recall in the Bible Satan got kicked out of Heaven for his need for POWER... Im not asking you to agree or disagree with the Illuminati, im just trying to educate people to be a little open minded on the subject.
December 10, 2009 @ 03:43 PM
mYslead

^^^ there you go
December 10, 2009 @ 04:02 PM
TwiggyDig

I can't believe i used to believe in this shit.

Then I reached the age of reason.

People will believe in this shit for hundreds of years, until we realize that it's never going to happen. just like this end of the world BS.
December 10, 2009 @ 08:24 PM
dOpeMitch

Im open minded to the possibilites there is a secret society... which would make sense because most "thought of secret socities" are often real... take in for instance the secret society of the Skull & Bones (a group that both Obama and George W. were in)... Society and America was based on the rules and guidelines by which we live on (The Constitution... and if you watches my video, the Constitution would be no more with the acceptance of the NWO)... They are not wasting their time, the Obama video is kinda stupid I think... they are stragecially placing several powerful characters in line to do their dirty work I would say... POWER is their motive for everything always trying to gain, as you would recall in the Bible Satan got kicked out of Heaven for his need for POWER... Im not asking you to agree or disagree with the Illuminati, im just trying to educate people to be a little open minded on the subject.

oh ok, well its like this, do i beleive some exist? yes, its a huge possibility,do i beleive they control the world/and or media? no, just like i beleive in a GOD, but not GOD persay...
December 10, 2009 @ 10:01 PM
AIREEEZY8

oh ok, well its like this, do i beleive some exist? yes, its a huge possibility,do i beleive they control the world/and or media? no, just like i beleive in a GOD, but not GOD persay...

Im just stating facts and trying to educate... not saying what you should or should not think or believe.
December 20, 2009 @ 12:04 AM
dhkgfkdj

Watched the first two vids. They seem very convincing.

However, the first one didn't make too much sense when you think about it. Some of the song clips were literally like one line by artists I've never heard of. And if the illuminati controls the music industry and media and do so in subliminal messages and reverse psychology, why did the all the examples clearly say "new world order" or "illuminati"? Not very subliminal. And DJ Clue must be one of the main leaders all he ever says while dj-ing is "Illllluuminattttiiiiiii".

The second video was interesting, especially when the guy explained the symbolism of the dollar bill. But when he got the "13" symbolism, it didn't make sense. There's 13 stripes, 13 leaves, and 13 arrows to symbolize the original 13 colonies. Although he'd probably say that they were symbolic too.

It seems weird that things like "New World Order" and the pyramid design and the number 13 come up a lot, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the illuminati is behind it or even exists. There's a ton of other symbols and numbers that always come up throughout history, such as multiples of 12 in the bible and other relgious texts, the significance of 3, design elements that are constantly repeated. But that is probably just related to whatever the common thread is between humans throughout the ages. Maybe the world has always been the same people, just reincarnated over and over again.

And, yes, I do think that there is a "secret" group in control of our government. But they're not a satanic cult. They're just people that have been in power since their families founded the country and they've stayed in power based mainly on financial power. Money is power.
December 20, 2009 @ 03:24 PM
snahfu

zeitgeist mayne..
December 20, 2009 @ 05:19 PM
Acclaimed

Smh

Gullible ass dudes.
December 28, 2009 @ 04:34 PM
9inchesofsole

has anyone seen this shit before??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woQZYhAxS90
December 28, 2009 @ 09:25 PM
Lew

what the fuck is this? ^^^
December 29, 2009 @ 02:34 AM
Corny Al

This video manipulates people as much as they say mainstream media does, It made a bunch of people go in to a paranoia frenzy. I also find it a bit strange his youtube channel contains verses from the qu'ran.

word. the media lies to us. and these assholes think they know "the truth" and call us "sheep" cause we know jay z isnt a fucking devil worshiper. The only sensible solution is to not give a fuck.
January 1, 2010 @ 01:33 PM
Joweee

BE READY FELLOW HYPEBEASTS..... WHAT IS CONSIDERED TO BE A CLIMATE CHANGING TREATY WILL UNITE ALL THE WORLDS WHICH IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER.... OBAMA IS A DUMB ASS AND THE BIGGEST WASTE OF A PERSON EVER

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD1KFknxJ78

What up with this? Did it really happen

Please login first to reply.