Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 26, 2009 @ 06:40 AM
Santiago Regal

Yo julian thank you for giving me a genuine good laugh with that story but on the real you sound like a spoiled ignorant brat. He obviosuly has a mental disorder and to kill a guy for that is horrible. He didn't ask to be have mental problems or be homeless you need to get out more cause this happens everywhere.

this.
November 26, 2009 @ 06:56 AM
yungm

November 26, 2009 @ 11:46 AM
?itiswhatitis

this is america. quit your bitching or you can get the fuck out

sounds like your the one bitching. smile
November 26, 2009 @ 12:05 PM
C.Dante

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBUbJhFmTPc

homeless people are ungrateful as fuck
November 26, 2009 @ 03:30 PM
SwissMissFire

sounds like your the one bitching. smile

lol I am
November 26, 2009 @ 06:08 PM
clutchin.

roflcopter.
December 7, 2009 @ 09:27 PM
_revolt

so i had a pretty exciting day i must say!

i am on my daily commute home from school today on the metro, we stop in westwood at a pretty popular bus-stop, people get on as usual, then this strange black homeless guy begins to hop on, but the driver is suspect as hell. this guy is absolutely fucking disgusting, saggy huge filthy pants, filthy dirty hair nearly turned to dreads, gnarly beard, and smells like all fucking hell.

the pussy ass driver is attempting to call whoever is of higher authority then him, and attempts to shooo the guy away as if he is a fucking bird or something, but he is defiant, keep in mind hes probably drunk as fuck as he can barely stand on his own, and he almost ate shit seconds prior (really wish he did).

anyways he somehow manages to get on, i guess he had the money to spare. everybody on the bus is pretty suspect (about ~25 people), as the smell and presence of the guy is making just about everybody uncomfortable.

sooner or later this fucker begins to take off his shirt and essentially drift off into another dimension, straight KO'D. the smell becomes fucking terrible, and people start causing a straight up FUCKING RUCKUS as i am just trying to take a nap or listen to my ipod. this disgusting piece of shit straight up shits all over the place, all over himself, the seats, everywhere. it is aboslutely disgusting.

the fucking driver pulls over after about half a mile, everybody gets off, thank god, who knows what they did with this sad fuck, should have just killed him, he really would never provide anything to society.

sorry for the rant but honestly, what the fuck is up with this city/some people. absolute scumbags, honestly these types of people should just be exhiled, who gives a fuck about them. no families, no work to help society advance, nothing, just fucking alcoholic barbaric moochers that prowl the streets, just kill them.

i kind of want to get the fuck out of this city, nothing good going for it. superficial people, coupled with absolute scumbags, i'm over it .

/end rant;essay;whatevz.

i'm sorry guy but holy shit. can you really honestly believe that what you're saying is rational? "just kill them?" you know some of these people are fucking veterans who fought for this country, and came back with either an injury or ptsd or some other mental illness and because of fighting for their country, are now completely unable to function, and thus begin this decline into homelessness.

im not trying to write you an essay, but in essence, you're really sounding like a piece of shit right now.
December 7, 2009 @ 09:54 PM
Weanz

did he look like this

u gotta realize in the society we have today theres always people who fall through the cracks and theres always gonna be homeless/bums
you sound pretty butthurt though i woulda just been laughing at him(iama asshole like that)

i LOLED smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile
December 8, 2009 @ 10:19 AM
scream8217

best thread title ever.
December 8, 2009 @ 08:17 PM
KUSH

some of these dudes are smart people but they got fucked over by the system... catch a case and serve 25 years in the penn... when you get out you have a record and you're too old to do physical labor.

Please login first to reply.