Stupid Stuff You Belived When You Were Young

Nov 21, 2009 @ 11:25
Shes gonna look good when she grew up so I might as well start something now so she can suck my dick when shes older
Nov 21, 2009 @ 11:25
Bitch is hideous now, I cant get rid of her.
Nov 21, 2009 @ 12:02
thought you were a perv if you went with a girl that was a grade lower than you.
Nov 21, 2009 @ 12:15
fuckin' fruit gushers.

i almost shit my pants every time i saw these lol

i also used to shit my pants nightly after mars attacks

i used to be extremely intrigued by the way your skin felt under your lips when you pucker your lips.
Nov 21, 2009 @ 12:34
tooth fairy. free money!
Nov 21, 2009 @ 13:03
i still to this day believe that i saw the easter bunny when i was like 6. dude was like 6 feet tall, and i watched him plant all the eggs for the hunt.
Nov 21, 2009 @ 13:07
when i was three, i used to talk to the little green alligator on my lacoste polo....
Oct 03, 2010 @ 11:23
I thought when you pressed the buttons on street corners to cross the street it turned cars off so you could walk.

am I the only one who thought BACK-GROUND was BACK-ROUND?! I thought this for the longest time.

fuckk, i actually believed that like Mary Poppins, that i could fly with an umbrella..

and then i used to try to 'skidoo' into the tv whenever Blue's Clues was on.smh

LOLOLLOL and bump cause this shit is funny &)
Oct 03, 2010 @ 11:32
When i was younger, i always thought people who died in movies actually died. Like they hired people who just wanted to die to play the role.

smh
Oct 03, 2010 @ 11:34
I thought when you ate Gushers, your head would really turn into a fruit flavored snack and explode. smh

And I used to think if I fell asleep with gum in my mouth, it would get caught in my hair and I would have to cut it all off.

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

Oct 03, 2010 @ 11:38
at every intersection, I thought there was a dude somewhere just playing around with buttons and working the traffic lights tongueface
Oct 03, 2010 @ 11:47
That girls peed out of their ass.

That I would never die.

People are born out of bellybuttons.
Oct 03, 2010 @ 11:51
I used to think my dad was gonna come home from getting milk.

lmao
Oct 03, 2010 @ 11:54
God

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Oct 03, 2010 @ 11:55
Mal Ojo
Oct 03, 2010 @ 12:13
two that have been said but
it was a very long time before i ate a gushers fruit snack for the first time for fear that the fruit-head transformation couldnt be reversed

and that when songs were on the radio, you could turn on bet or mtv and the video would be playing
Oct 03, 2010 @ 12:21
Originally posted by Inactive User

lulz
Oct 03, 2010 @ 12:59
god

santa claus

tooth fairy
Oct 03, 2010 @ 13:01
up until not that long ago, i thought cotton and wool were the same thing, and that denim was completely unrelated to cotton. i also thought paraplegics couldn't have sex.
Oct 03, 2010 @ 13:34
That girls peed out of their ass.

lol same

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

Oct 03, 2010 @ 14:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
tooth fairy

thisss lol.. teeth into money all day
Oct 03, 2010 @ 14:22
used to think santa claus would never visit my house because I never had a chimney
Oct 03, 2010 @ 14:27
i could actually reach the end of a rainbow and find dat gold son

then i could finally get my gold links

Live Life // Get Mo Money

Oct 03, 2010 @ 14:41
when i was three, i used to talk to the little green alligator on my lacoste polo....

lol...

i used to believe wresting was real. am i the only one who knew someone that said chocalate milk came from brown cows
Oct 03, 2010 @ 15:31
Before I moved to the U.S. from the Philippines when I was 5, I thought the U.S. was a different planet or some shit.
Oct 03, 2010 @ 15:38
i always thought the washington redskins were from the state of washington.. this year i found out theyre from washington dc
Oct 03, 2010 @ 15:44
used to think santa claus would never visit my house because I never had a chimney

smh

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

Oct 03, 2010 @ 16:07
at every intersection, I thought there was a dude somewhere just playing around with buttons and working the traffic lights tongueface

lol oh yea, i thought there was a guy that changed the lights too....

i used to think if u stepped on the mat in front of an automatic sliding door it would open.
i was told dragonflys flew into your ear and ate your brain, so every time i saw one i would cover my ears and duck.
Oct 03, 2010 @ 16:12
^i was told beetles fly through your stomach and eat your insides i dodged the shit outta them for years

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

Oct 03, 2010 @ 16:20
catholicism smh

also thought that if u wanted a baby you had to pray for one and then it would just magically appear in your belly smh

edit: i thought that hanging a rosary on my wall over my bed and one around my neck would protect me from freddie krueger popping out of the wall, like kicking the plaster down and shit and raping me awake while my brother slept soundly while i screamed, completely unaware of my cries for help lol

i wish i could say i just that made up but i cant smh
Please login first to reply.