November 8, 2009 @ 06:14 PM
STI Guy

well when you saw it, did the asian girl laugh and go along with it or was she looking sad and timid?
November 8, 2009 @ 06:19 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

well when you saw it, did the asian girl laugh and go along with it or was she looking sad and timid?

horrified wondering why is my fellow asian assualting me. but like i said no american born asian will do this stuff to a whitewashed asian girl for fear of consequences that aren't legal so does that make them timid and sad?
November 8, 2009 @ 06:19 PM
STI Guy

nahhhh white people make fun or themselves and are made fun of most when they are present. black people, too to a certain extent. i bet there were like two asians in a room full of another race right?
November 8, 2009 @ 06:21 PM
MF CHEUNG

@Skunk

Yes that is true unfortunately. I am asian myself and I don't know why but we always seem to be easy pickings with the jokes/ chirps.
November 8, 2009 @ 06:27 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

nahhhh white people make fun or themselves and are made fun of most when they are present. black people, too to a certain extent. i bet there were like two asians in a room full of another race right?

but that's the thing americans are bullies and you need a backbone everyway from the hood to the boardrooms. not everything has a negative consequence you can standup for yourself in a room full of people who don't favor your race. i do it all the time and don't care if it makes me look like the stereotypical angry black male cause i won't put up with racist mules*** if it's something i can do about. btw i'm a mutt but my black half won the what are you race lol.
November 8, 2009 @ 06:28 PM
STI Guy

wow i just realized i have so many debates on hypebeast. we should have a fucking debate team or some shit since we're all so good at it now.
November 8, 2009 @ 06:29 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

debating is good for the mind body and soul my brother from anothercool.
November 8, 2009 @ 08:24 PM
sinco

asda
haha bullshit in my school it was the opposite white kids would make fun of blacks to their face about being either too black or being uncle toms .they wouldn't do shit just laugh along awkwardly while the korean kids would get into fights constantly cuz of this shit while blacks would either act too dumb and ghetto or wear popped up collars and try to be white(wish i could find some pictures hilarious black as night kids dressing in pink lactose playing golf and lacrosse) like that ice cube song true to the game. so please dont give me lies i went to a suburban school and know what goes down ive seen a black kid do nuthing when a bunch of white kids were saying how they find black girls disgusting. so dont talk shit about something you dont know.

seriously don't know about other Asians but Koreans are prideful to a fault so i really cant see a scenario like skunk is describing.
November 8, 2009 @ 08:46 PM
Stylztk

never mess with a filipino
November 9, 2009 @ 12:02 AM
chopstickthugz

Not trying to be racist or anything but asians are the only race that can be made fun of while asians are in the room. I've seen and experienced this countless times.

that's because typically Asians have beef with other Asians. Chinese/Korean hate Japanese. Tawniness adores Japanese. Shit gets more complex than you think.

anyways that's still sad. I don't let ppl talk down on my race. intelligent Criticisms i take it gladly, but talking shit is no no.
November 9, 2009 @ 12:03 AM
STI Guy

^no he meant that another race is making fun of asians WHILE an asian is present. not asian on asian crime.
November 9, 2009 @ 12:16 AM
chopstickthugz

i don't understand this fully but i'm a say wrong. and that i've never been a b**** about alot of things because actions speak louder than words but words are what people tend to listen to/believe. asians look down on people cause how they look? that's a copout white people dress cultural the same like asians and blacks not all of them but that's total mules*** if you think i'm gonna believe that. if you don't stand for nothing you fall for anything stop being a b**** you'll thank me later whoever this applies to because you only live once this ain't a game homie.

oh Mr. Revolutionary here aint it? www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xO2gqi_ZjY&feature=related
good for you bro, KEEPIN' IT REAL.

i personally said the same thing lol. it's a copout to explain why 1st generation asians tend to never break the cycle of being the way the wanna be towards other races.

It seems like you've already made up your mind about Asians. So I won't be wasting my time to get my message across because you'll find the loopholes someway and holding on to that instead of trying to interpret our comments.
November 9, 2009 @ 12:23 AM
chopstickthugz

^no he meant that another race is making fun of asians WHILE an asian is present. not asian on asian crime.

oh yeah I should've said because Asians have beef with other Asians, they dont usually give a fuck if the person gettin' flamed is different Asian race. Also people typically do call out specific Asians otherwise expect millions of angry Asians with metal chopsticks in their hands.smile

just little fact.... 1/5 of entire human population is Chinese so... i dont think it's such a wise idea to mess with China.

The power of world is slowly shifting to Asia. Through the Industrial Revolution, Europe became strongest and took advantage of Africa n other nations in the name of "White man's burden." [White people feel it was their sense of duty to educate inferior race] To me, that's just an excuse to justify Imperialism. anyways America is now the strongest nation in the world, but i see it fading away unless we go through some dramatic changes. Otherwise Asian nations will take over.
November 9, 2009 @ 12:24 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

i don't have my mind made up about asians, it's that asians have their minds made up about other races. you say there is disdain for asians by other groups of asians but that's in every race even in blacks and lations(lightskin vs. darkskin) and that has nothing to do with why some american born asians don't associate with other races the way they do whites. i mean if you were born here i'm pretty sure you know about racism from all americans no matter they race than say an asian foreigner yet the approach taken is still the same. it may not be something you want to explore i dunno but don't make it seem like i'm not reasonable.
November 9, 2009 @ 12:27 AM
ClydeFrazier

Melo Gang All Day

November 9, 2009 @ 12:43 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

lol yeah pretty much i'm done cause i'm not getting any answers. this is what people do it's called double talk or as i call it ways to make you forget i owe a term paper talk|0.
November 9, 2009 @ 01:31 AM
sinco

d
i think this bullshit propaganda is to distract us that while most asians are becoming wealthy minorities in record time blacks and other minorities who've been in America forever and have the added luxury of knowing the culture are still trying to learn how to read and not get killed in the ghettos.instead of making fun of other minorities try to get paid dummies maybe than Asian people wont look down on you guys. smile

also most koreans are less racist than class and wealth conscious...and most non white people and non asians in America if you guys haven't noticed are on the bottom rung of the ladder.
November 9, 2009 @ 02:03 AM
chopstickthugz

^haha now that you mentioned it, it does seem like it. People are butthurt to the max or too scare that Asians are becoming more and more important quickly in society. Don't worry, we don't bite.
lol yeah pretty much i'm done cause i'm not getting any answers. this is what people do it's called double talk or as i call it ways to make you forget i owe a term paper talk|0.

u are a joke... how can there be a clean answer for this? why do Asian girls go for White guys?

it aint like either all black or white. there are gray areas which means there are no clear answers for this.

and u did get a pretty good amount of educated guesses on the first page. But not only you but couple of guys turned this thread into "Asians need to step up blah blah." OH Asians love to study blah blah and all of sudden we have a sense of superiority over other races but Whites get free pass for some reason.

none has made comments regarding any concrete details. it's all based on speculations and stereotypes inspired by very limited experience upon the encounter with Asians.

*Confucianism is very dominant in the minds of East Asians. It teaches how to live life accordingly by this religion [more of philosophy]. It's about honor, relationships, respect, and moral codes. Look at it up and hopefully you'll get the better ideas of how do Asians think.
November 9, 2009 @ 02:05 AM
ClydeFrazier

this thread makes me want to fucking vomit

are you guys TRYING to come off as full of yourselves?

Melo Gang All Day

November 9, 2009 @ 02:23 AM
sado

haha bullshit in my school it was the opposite white kids would make fun of blacks to their face about being either too black or being uncle toms .they wouldn't do shit just laugh along awkwardly while the korean kids would get into fights constantly cuz of this shit while blacks would either act too dumb and ghetto or wear popped up collars and try to be white(wish i could find some pictures hilarious black as night kids dressing in pink lactose playing golf and lacrosse) like that ice cube song true to the game. so please dont give me lies i went to a suburban school and know what goes down ive seen a black kid do nuthing when a bunch of white kids were saying how they find black girls disgusting. so dont talk shit about something you dont know.

seriously don't know about other Asians but Koreans are prideful to a fault so i really cant see a scenario like skunk is describing.

hahahahahahahahaha sir you know damn well that is a lie. Black folk are the first to stand up and take control of their shit. And not get bullied around. And you know this cmon mannnnn

maybe your school was full of off the boat africans? cause there is a difference between africans and Black americans
November 9, 2009 @ 02:27 AM
It's Only Hype

holy shiet.
November 9, 2009 @ 02:37 AM
sado

dont really know or really care about this asian woman / white man discussion because quite frankly this doesn't affect my life in any way but i just have to say; damn! holy ball sacks batman
November 9, 2009 @ 02:38 AM
sinco

s
hahahahahahahahaha sir you know damn well that is a lie. Black folk are the first to stand up and take control of their shit. And not get bullied around. And you know this cmon mannnnn

maybe your school was full of off the boat africans? cause there is a difference between africans and Black americans

dude i know the difference between a fucken african and an african american im not some ignorant white boy. but what im saying is a hundred percent true i think you blacks from nyc dont really know how it is in suburbia, black people get bitched around the most its fucken embarrassing. theyre constantly in that catch 22 of being laughed at for trying to be too black or trying to be too white. but they walk around with the white boys thinking they're accepted when they're being called ******s behind their backs.and im not racist im aware enough to know in america all minorities are equal minorities no matter what the white media tries to tell us, we need to help each other but obviously looking at this forum wed rather talk shit to each other.

and black people are the first to stand up and take control, o please YOU know thats fucken bullshit cmon mannnn. .if that was the case they wouldn't be killing each other in the hood they'd study their asses of to succeed(i know its so not cool to study) in society you know like what race...o right asians.
November 9, 2009 @ 02:39 AM
ClydeFrazier

i know

i looked up fuck this thread and got cat balls

go figure

Melo Gang All Day

November 14, 2009 @ 02:52 PM
DrivenByNeed

Being white-washed when your asian is retarded. it's like stooping down another level, people can't even look at you the same. You see them, a group of white boys and an asian guy following them behind them like a dog. Seriously dont be retarded and wish your white cause you can't change that shit, just stay true to what you are.
November 14, 2009 @ 03:06 PM
Trespace

^ ite im not asian but I dont think staying "true to what you are" means only associating inside your own race. Just because an asian person has white friends doesn't necessarily mean they are "white washed." I mean people have their own definitons of that term I guess but to me I think the term white washed should be applied when a specific race has forgotten their culture/roots and purposely thrown it away to fit in...not when they hang out with white people..
November 14, 2009 @ 03:14 PM
chemi

dude i know the difference between a fucken african and an african american im not some ignorant white boy. but what im saying is a hundred percent true i think you blacks from nyc dont really know how it is in suburbia, black people get bitched around the most its fucken embarrassing. theyre constantly in that catch 22 of being laughed at for trying to be too black or trying to be too white. but they walk around with the white boys thinking they're accepted when they're being called ******s behind their backs.and im not racist im aware enough to know in america all minorities are equal minorities no matter what the white media tries to tell us, we need to help each other but obviously looking at this forum wed rather talk shit to each other.

and black people are the first to stand up and take control, o please YOU know thats fucken bullshit cmon mannnn. .if that was the case they wouldn't be killing each other in the hood they'd study their asses of to succeed(i know its so not cool to study) in society you know like what race...o right asians.

i'm reading through all your posts and see you talking exclusively about blacks

give it up homie

it's time to put on them all white hoodies
November 14, 2009 @ 06:09 PM
ichigo81

i'm reading through all your posts and see you talking exclusively about blacks

give it up homie

it's time to put on them all white hoodies

amerikkka that is what we live in but hey don't all white people feel this way, even the "cool" ones cool
November 14, 2009 @ 06:23 PM
BearOnABike

the girls talkin in that video are hella fuckin ugly.
November 14, 2009 @ 09:29 PM
sashaisminnie

Thank god I am not white washed. I'm afrocentric. these girls are lost. And need to love themselves more. being with someone who is white isn't going to turn you white. Learn to love yourself.

Please login first to reply.