Just stopped a robbery lol

November 06, 2009 @ 21:26:57
I bet you also never give to the homeless [or insert some other kind shit in here] and you probably let racism slide. smh.

i always help the homeless. i even buy them food when i see them outside the restaurant im eating at. i even gave one my sweater once. there is a difference between that and this situation. now if he stopped him from raping or hurting someone then yea, im with you on that. he didnt try to hurt anyone but the owners pockets, who probably has insurance that will cover whatever is missing. im not even gonna get started on this racism bulshit. \
November 06, 2009 @ 21:43:30
^ the guy is clearly an idiot, hating on the next mans a come up lol, i dont think i will be ever seeing that guy any time soon lol

your an idiot. first off you didnt do shit. you were the sissy hiding behind big bro in that heated moment. YOUR BROTHER did everything. then you come brag about it on here. secondly yes, you were hating on his come up. that was his hustle. you were knocking his hustle. and i was joking about him coming after you. unless you really got scared. if so, then you better call big bro blinkyeyesblinkyeyes!
November 07, 2009 @ 02:11:45
he just kept saying "i am high as shit man, i dont know what i am doing"

i lul'd for serious
November 07, 2009 @ 05:13:43
just started a robbery lol
November 07, 2009 @ 07:41:32
your an idiot. first off you didnt do shit. you were the sissy hiding behind big bro in that heated moment. YOUR BROTHER did everything. then you come brag about it on here. secondly yes, you were hating on his come up. that was his hustle. you were knocking his hustle. and i was joking about him coming after you. unless you really got scared. if so, then you better call big bro blinkyeyesblinkyeyes!

i think that i made it clear that i didnt do shit, i was laughing my ass off the whole time, so i suggest you learn how to read fuck brain, i didnt come here to brag about it, i was just telling a story damn people are fucking simple

Fuck his hustle lol and fuck you too >smh>smh>smh

The ignorance on Hypebeast is mind boggling
November 07, 2009 @ 08:25:05

word this.
November 07, 2009 @ 12:38:57
maybe samplezone's house should get robbed while he's gone and have everyone witness the robbery but not do anything. maybe he would appreciate it if someone had helped him instead of watching it. but then again its their hustle and we shouldn't knock their hustle right?
November 07, 2009 @ 12:51:51
i think that i made it clear that i didnt do shit, i was laughing my ass off the whole time, so i suggest you learn how to read fuck brain, i didnt come here to brag about it, i was just telling a story damn people are fucking simple

Fuck his hustle lol and fuck you too >smh>smh>smh

you made it clear? your title says "just stopped a robbery lol." that sounds like YOU "just stopped a robbery lol." anyway... cool story bro.
November 07, 2009 @ 12:55:44
maybe samplezone's house should get robbed while he's gone and have everyone witness the robbery but not do anything. maybe he would appreciate it if someone had helped him instead of watching it. but then again its their hustle and we shouldn't knock their hustle right?

just planned a robbery lol
November 07, 2009 @ 12:59:02
hahaha nicee shit
November 07, 2009 @ 13:35:07
your an idiot. First off you didnt do shit. You were the sissy hiding behind big bro in that heated moment. Your brother did everything. Then you come brag about it on here. Secondly yes, you were hating on his come up. That was his hustle. You were knocking his hustle. And i was joking about him coming after you. Unless you really got scared. If so, then you better call big bro blinkyeyesblinkyeyes!

sssssssssssmmmmh
October 19, 2010 @ 22:20:11
Haha nice. Seemed awesome to watch!
October 19, 2010 @ 22:23:04
epic gravedig.

saw the title and was bout to post something. but i already posted it a year ago smokeyface

X

October 19, 2010 @ 22:25:47
damn 2010 members always bumpin old ass threads.
October 19, 2010 @ 22:30:18
thanks bro!
October 19, 2010 @ 22:36:09
October 19, 2010 @ 22:36:37
ya brother is a bitch ass nikka, fuck is this nikkka not minding his business for? you see thats why in my hood kids like ya bro end up getting blasted
October 19, 2010 @ 22:45:51
ya brother is a bitch ass nikka, fuck is this nikkka not minding his business for? you see thats why in my hood kids like ya bro end up getting blasted

thank you. first of all fuck this system and more power to the robber, second of all around my hood they dont play games, if you interfere you better be prepared to get smoked. but congratulations to your brother for uhhhh saving $50-100 for a big ass conglomerate.
October 19, 2010 @ 22:50:18
thank you. first of all fuck this system and more power to the robber, second of all around my hood they dont play games, if you interfere you better be prepared to get smoked. but congratulations to your brother for uhhhh saving $50-100 for a big ass conglomerate.
exactly b. nigs dont know u can die for some shit like that
October 19, 2010 @ 22:50:35
you guys are seriously ridiculous. you all act like you follow some list of hood rules or some shit, get over yourselves. he did the right thing.
October 19, 2010 @ 22:59:28
yes, it's the same.

Let him enjoy it. After all he did a courageous and right thing to do at that situation. If he gets cocky then let he know he ain't spider man.

*btw u were laughing your ass off while your bro was chocking this guy? hahaha. I would kick the guy's face in just because.

...you're asian?
October 19, 2010 @ 23:05:31
he did do the right thing, that thief sounds like a drug addict smh. Now if it was a dude on some robin hood type shet then thats another story
October 19, 2010 @ 23:05:55
you guys are seriously ridiculous. you all act like you follow some list of hood rules or some shit, get over yourselves. he did the right thing.

not sayin i follow them, but i aint puttin my self in any predicament to get blasted because i saved some bodega 30 dollars.
October 19, 2010 @ 23:29:50
though this thread was about
October 19, 2010 @ 23:59:24
Why do people Believe the OP?

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

October 20, 2010 @ 02:35:47
Thats pretty much the same as being a snitch. SO fuck you
October 20, 2010 @ 04:26:38
Stores are owned by people...
October 20, 2010 @ 06:46:05
Originally posted by Inactive User
Me and my brother was at my local dunkin' donut buying shit.

Some guy shows up asking the cashier for change, before we know the dude reaches over the counter and grabs a hand full of money, lol.

Tries to run out my brother grabs him and puts him the a sleeper hold, i was dying laughing, the guy is begging to let him go but my bro is not having it. you don't fuck with my brother's food

We held him till the cops and the local news came. lol got interviewed and shit and they calling us heroes. i didnt even do shit. lol

And yes it is a cool story

R.I.P Big Dawg
We dont play that hero shit in the hood blushing
October 20, 2010 @ 06:52:34
you're like a... one winged angel. blinkyeyes

instagram: prxsh

October 20, 2010 @ 08:44:58
All this support for a criminal.

No wonder crime rates are so high.
Please login first to reply.
x