Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 2, 2009 @ 10:24 PM
lstplcwnr

heres an idea stop being a fucking pussy ass little faggot

there are literally millions of people who are worse off in the world than you. so shut the fuck up, stop complaining and fucking do something about it!!

start living the life you want, and only you can make it happen

Truth.
November 3, 2009 @ 12:24 AM
WadeFromPhilly

that other people have it worse yes thats true but it doesnt fucking matter. We live our present by comparison to our past. Now you obviously have had some good times in the past otherwise you wouldnt feel like shit now. Just know that you'll have more of these good times and shit will get better again. You gotta weather the storm my brother because the times after this personal hell will be that much brighter because of it
November 3, 2009 @ 12:51 AM
Beez

chill bruh. act like an adult and handle your shit.

talk to your parents like an adult

study and handle your shit

get a job

steal a bike (just joking)

stop putting the pussy on a pedestal

act like an adult.

i dont think i need to post the "thats when i realized i coudlnt act like a kid" story

cool advice bro. no, but, yeah.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

November 3, 2009 @ 12:55 AM
modernmischief

I NEED a car but I can't get one because I'm 18 with no credit and can't get a loan,my parents aren't going to cosign for me,I don't have any money saved up to buy a car either. Life is hell.
November 3, 2009 @ 01:00 AM
TwiggyDig

stop complaining and be proactive. Have some fun hitch a ride from a friend call a cab take the bus or some sort of public transportation get on top of school you're in control of you shit stop being a pussy its not like your life is over your just making your situation worse by being a pessimist about shit.
November 3, 2009 @ 01:06 AM
illy

everyone has that time in their life when everything seems like its going wrong.
just focus on the good things you have...
forreal though, me and my moms used to fight all the time, but you learn to balance out your differences and get along. school is too important to fuck up at, you need to get that shit together ESPECIALLY if you're paying for it.
just calm down and take on thing on at a time. :]
November 3, 2009 @ 01:07 AM
decastar

everyone has that time in their life when everything seems like its going wrong.
just focus on the good things you have...
forreal though, me and my moms used to fight all the time, but you learn to balance out your differences and get along. school is too important to fuck up at, you need to get that shit together ESPECIALLY if you're paying for it.
just calm down and take on thing on at a time. :]
November 4, 2009 @ 01:41 PM
modernmischief

Just a little updated so I did calculations and it's going to take me at least 5 months to save up enough money to buy a car for $1500 and that's excluded the $500 I need for my house deposit,so it'll probaly take longer,I need a loan.
November 4, 2009 @ 02:08 PM
lostin978

fml
November 4, 2009 @ 08:42 PM
filth

I NEED a car but I can't get one because I'm 18 with no credit and can't get a loan,my parents aren't going to cosign for me,I don't have any money saved up to buy a car either. Life is hell.

your such a little faggot, your fucking complaining cause you don't have a car? Go fucking kill yourself, there are fucking hundreds of million of people out there that dont have fucking shelter over their heads or fucking food on the table for a couple of days or even fucking clean water to drink.

I can't believe this shit, why the fuck is everyone giving you supportive advice????
November 4, 2009 @ 09:00 PM
modernmischief

your such a little faggot, your fucking complaining cause you don't have a car? Go fucking kill yourself, there are fucking hundreds of million of people out there that dont have fucking shelter over their heads or fucking food on the table for a couple of days or even fucking clean water to drink.

I can't believe this shit, why the fuck is everyone giving you supportive advice????

And I care because?........
November 4, 2009 @ 09:47 PM
filth

if you didn't care and wasn't such a bitch, why the fuck would u be complaining on an online forum. Do us all a favor and slit your wrist.
November 4, 2009 @ 09:49 PM
JARE

Calm down lol.
November 4, 2009 @ 10:28 PM
FROADS

Thats fucked up on what your goin thru but Lifes a bitch G..I mean theres the good moments and then there's the bad, u just gotta rise above the bad and not dwell on it cuz if you do, you'll be thinkin of stupid shit like 'fuck I'm worthless, I got no plans, Lets drink beer smoke and get fucked up cuz I wanna forget this shit, wake up lets do it again, then the suicidal thoughts spring up'....Its self destruction, find a hobby like writin or talk to someone, exercise and get the bad shit off you.
November 4, 2009 @ 10:32 PM
iDANYO

dudes are dicks, girls are tricks, and lifes a bitch
November 4, 2009 @ 10:35 PM
C_Augustus_O

Keep your head, that is life man you have to learn how to roll with it.

i know you are not serious about the killing yourself thing,

This is you first year at college, you are not used to it yet, this semester is showing you what you are doing wrong and next semester you can improve.

I sometimes feel like my life is shit but you have to look ahead, it could be worst .

You will be ok, you just have to figure out a plan that will get your life together. Good luck

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

November 4, 2009 @ 10:36 PM
SwissMissFire

dudes are dicks, girls are tricks, and lifes a bitch

qft
November 4, 2009 @ 10:39 PM
Stylztk

study hard ma dude. focus on your studies . only thing that u cant lose or get robbed off is your knowledge
November 5, 2009 @ 10:05 AM
modernmischief

Thats fucked up on what your goin thru but Lifes a bitch G..I mean theres the good moments and then there's the bad, u just gotta rise above the bad and not dwell on it cuz if you do, you'll be thinkin of stupid shit like 'fuck I'm worthless, I got no plans, Lets drink beer smoke and get fucked up cuz I wanna forget this shit, wake up lets do it again, then the suicidal thoughts spring up'....Its self destruction, find a hobby like writin or talk to someone, exercise and get the bad shit off you.

I know what you mean,but I'm way past using drugs to solve my problems never again with that shit dude.
November 5, 2009 @ 10:51 AM
AdrianCrooks

Sounds to me like you're jus' dropping excuses my mans. Think about it.. Are you doin bad in school cause you don't understand the material or you're just not putting an effort? Show up to class, & do your work.. Might as well if you're paying for it dawg!

High schools over, being a kid is basically over. You gotta start thinking like the grown ass man you are. Man up, don't wait for someone to fix your mistakes for you.
November 5, 2009 @ 11:51 AM
modernmischief

^yea it's my fault for skipping class and purposefully not doing assignments.
November 5, 2009 @ 03:18 PM
Zach!?

You sound 12 not 18 grow up

Please login first to reply.