FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
October 30, 2009 @ 02:24 PM

Inactive

I drove by the projects once; at night.
October 30, 2009 @ 02:42 PM
hallsy

1. getting nightstick'd/booted/stomped by the cops at a party

2. avoiding a serious car accident by milliseconds (a driver in a pickup ran a red as I was coming through the intersection, almost t-boning my drivers side

3. been pulled over after ripping bong session in my dads car

3. but the scariest thing by far that has happened to me was getting pulled over drunk, waiting for the cop to come back with the breathalyzer.
October 30, 2009 @ 03:16 PM
Nigga Man

Shot at in a drive bye

no one got hit though
October 30, 2009 @ 03:52 PM
AntonyT

I swear this happened to me when I was about 14, me and my dudes were skitching on a bus with rollerblades, and this fucking piece of shit kicked me in the back of the leg to move me out of the way, and I fell, and the buss rolled on my head, but it made my head move to the side instead of over it...

Best believe I ain't skitched no more after that.

your head got ran over by a bus?!!!! LMFAOOOOOO
October 30, 2009 @ 04:52 PM
/GSTUDIOS\

Shot at in a drive bye

no one got hit though

in MADISON?!

what the fuck?
October 30, 2009 @ 06:01 PM
brannen

car crash in the freeway
October 30, 2009 @ 06:07 PM
clutchin.

I swear this happened to me when I was about 14, me and my dudes were skitching on a bus with rollerblades, and this fucking piece of shit kicked me in the back of the leg to move me out of the way, and I fell, and the buss rolled on my head, but it made my head move to the side instead of over it...

Best believe I ain't skitched no more after that.

lol.
October 30, 2009 @ 07:21 PM
TR.eat

this last page made ma lmao
October 30, 2009 @ 08:09 PM
st3p.

Nobody has said "cool story bro" yet.
Shit is scary.
October 30, 2009 @ 08:24 PM
dellZ

about an hour ago, i was mischief nightin with my boys vernon (tmfvernx94), mikey, and giovanni. mikey was high as a kite on cough syrup and giovanni was packin a 20 bag of bud. also, 2 eggs broke in my pocket, which got all over my pants, thus making it look like i pissed myself. after chillin in the park for a few minutes, two cops pull up with spotlights on deck. the cops start yellin at us to not move, and start assuming one of us is carrying weed. they asked me if i pissed myself, but i told them someone hit me with an egg.they went over to mikey, and could clearly tell he was high and started asking him questions while we each got checked by a cop. luckily, they never got giovanni with the weed but ended up making me, vern, and giovanni go home while they arrested mikey. mike called us just now and told us he got arrested and his mom was crying. so yeah, cool story bro me all you want, but i almost REALLY pissed myself. aspecilly since we were carrying and one of us was high.
October 30, 2009 @ 09:41 PM
TMFVernX94

about an hour ago, i was mischief nightin with my boys vernon (tmfvernx94), mikey, and giovanni. mikey was high as a kite on cough syrup and giovanni was packin a 20 bag of bud. also, 2 eggs broke in my pocket, which got all over my pants, thus making it look like i pissed myself. after chillin in the park for a few minutes, two cops pull up with spotlights on deck. the cops start yellin at us to not move, and start assuming one of us is carrying weed. they asked me if i pissed myself, but i told them someone hit me with an egg.they went over to mikey, and could clearly tell he was high and started asking him questions while we each got checked by a cop. luckily, they never got giovanni with the weed but ended up making me, vern, and giovanni go home while they arrested mikey. mike called us just now and told us he got arrested and his mom was crying. so yeah, cool story bro me all you want, but i almost REALLY pissed myself. aspecilly since we were carrying and one of us was high.

Dellz that's scary it reminds me of the time about an hour ago, i was mischief nightin with my boys alex, chris, and giovanni. chris was high as a kite on cough syrup and giovanni was packin a 20 bag of bud. also Alex, 2 eggs broke in his pocket, which got all over his pants, thus making it look like hr pissed myself. after chillin in the park for a few minutes, two cops pull up with spotlights on deck. the cops start yellin at us to not move, and start assuming one of us is carrying weed. they asked me if alex pissed himself, but he told them someone hit him with an egg.they went over to chris, and could clearly tell he was high and started asking him questions while we each got checked by a cop. luckily, they never got giovanni with the weed but ended up making me, alex, and giovanni go home while they arrested chris. he called us just now and told us he got arrested and his mom was crying
October 30, 2009 @ 09:48 PM
heydeleteme

Me and my best friend were planning to take acid and spend the day at a nature preserve all day. It was the night before and me picked me up from work and showed me the acid he just picked up. We were like, "Why don't we just do it tonight?". So we go pick up a $20 sack, drop the acid, and then head to 711 to get some food/drinks for the night. FYI this was my first time to ever take any type of psychedelic drug. So we arrive at the biggest park in town with a huge forest. My friend rolls a couple of js and we smoke them and as we wait for the acid to kick in. An hour or so passes and my friend is rolling up another j as we see a car coming down a path behind us. Right at this moment the acid kicks in and I'm tripping BALLS. We quickly run to the left and hide behind some bushes. My heart is racing so fast I thought I was going to have a heart attack. We see the car it's a cop. As soon as it comes near us I was like, "I'm just going to turn myself in". We both slowly get up and walk towards the car, but we notice the cop doesn't see us so we immediately run more to the left. I don't know how the fuck they didn't hear or see us because it's window was down, but it was pretty dark. We stop running and I turn on my back to relax and the sky is morphing into a giant fire ball. I couldn't do anything but just lay back and look at the sky because I was tripping so hard. So a few minutes pass and we notice the cop is gone and we relax and enjoy the rest of our trip.

I would write about the rest of our adventure, but I'm too lazy.
October 30, 2009 @ 10:39 PM
Nigga Man

in MADISON?!

what the fuck?

yeah you'd be surprised

I've also been attacked by a mob who thought I was in a different gang
October 30, 2009 @ 11:42 PM
3 Stripes

having the FBI try and track yo ass. shit is STILL scary

gotchaaa bitch! Caught u slippin kid
October 31, 2009 @ 01:30 AM
Makepeace

maybe it subconciously means ur gonna die by fire?

Bless.

October 31, 2009 @ 01:36 AM
Denny Crane

a huge, ripped jew

Physically impossible.

O RLY?
October 31, 2009 @ 03:37 AM
Third Eye Jedi

Held up @ gunpoint.

what a pussy.
October 31, 2009 @ 04:22 AM
zyezye

some kid in 4th grade yanked my link cable on my gameboy when i was in a middle of a trade for a Charizard or someshit.

lol on the real though

1)getting sleep paralysis and not knowing wtf to do to snap out of it

2)getting shot at with roman candles when your backpack is filled with fireworks. I remember what i had in there too, i had everything from bear scares, bottle rockets, roman candles, to smoke bombs and dazzalers.

3)when I used to live in a pretty ghetto apartment and we had a central laundry room for each floor, I went one day to get the laundry and I see this dirty ass drugged up bum in the laundry room just going wild. booked it quick and called the manager and police.

4)getting lost deep in the woods and the sun is almost down leaving the sky purple. shits hard to navigate when distinctive land marks all start too look the same because of the fading light. I made it out because i heard some dirt bikers in the distance and kept going that direction.

5)getting yelled at with my friends when I was grade 4 or 5 from a dude because he caught us staring at him and his girlfriend hardcore making out. it isnt our fault that their balcony window is right infront of the play ground and is on ground level.
October 31, 2009 @ 04:34 AM
Principal Buttsavage

^number 1 fuckin sucks. i hate when that happens.
October 31, 2009 @ 04:35 AM
alex.

some kid in 4th grade yanked my link cable on my gameboy when i was in a middle of a trade for a Charizard or someshit.

October 31, 2009 @ 07:49 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

going to meet the underage girl you've been chatting up on myspace/stickam and chris hansen is there. only he rapes and murders the girl you panic and run out of the house and then get pinned for the crime. mayne that's some trippy stuff, i heard it's why they stopped taping episodes of to catch a predatorsuprised.
October 31, 2009 @ 09:34 AM
timmehboii

i was walking down the street with one of my friends and then this car drove by all slow and shit, then they drive off and turn around and then they start shooting at us. me and my boy just haul ass and ran to the back yard of the house we were in front of and then they get out and start chasing us, we had to hop fences and shit, after about 2 blocks of running through backyards, we finnally hid inside someones shed, i swear as i was running i saw bullets hit trashcan i was running by.

another time was when i was little and went hunting with my dad, i was walking along a ditch and a copper head snake shot out and tried to attack me, my dad was lightning fast when he pulled out his pistol and unloaded like a whole clip on the snake.
October 31, 2009 @ 09:46 AM
its_BJ

Damn a whole clip
October 31, 2009 @ 02:54 PM
northwest

going to meet the underage girl you've been chatting up on myspace/stickam and chris hansen is there. only he rapes and murders the girl you panic and run out of the house and then get pinned for the crime. mayne that's some trippy stuff, i heard it's why they stopped taping episodes of to catch a predatorsuprised.

nah i just wikid it. a 'predator' killed himself in the decoy house after he found out it was dateline and swat rushed in. then there was a huge lawsuit and the predators sister got paid an amount, and the show was then canceled.
October 31, 2009 @ 02:56 PM
SwissMissFire

It takes alot for someone to actually use a gun. Unless you're a sociopath.

or an idiot

and sleep paralysis fucking blows
November 1, 2009 @ 12:43 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

i had finally gotten up the nerve to ask this beautiful dark brunette haired girl in my chem class for her number and she gave it to me. so i know this was overkill but i had to text her right away as soon as it was 8 p.m.(EST). so i was like when you gonna let me tap that, tap that sweet ass in my face. she had the nerve to text me back and say
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw
November 1, 2009 @ 01:07 AM
internet

Back in the day me and my boys were toasting a few blunts in the park being luscious and shit when all of a sudden these pigs rolled up. We all took off running and hopped a privacy fence into one of the backyards surrounding the park. They chased us in the car for while but didn't pursue us once we got over the fence. Unfortunately our car was back at the park so we all spent the next 2 hours stumbling around the neighborhood super high.
November 1, 2009 @ 01:44 AM
ReZ

lol on the real though

1)getting sleep paralysis and not knowing wtf to do to snap out of it

it's called a pokeflute
November 1, 2009 @ 01:42 PM
northwest

it's called a pokeflute

lmfao
November 1, 2009 @ 07:15 PM
dellZ

Dellz that's scary it reminds me of the time about an hour ago, i was mischief nightin with my boys alex, chris, and giovanni. chris was high as a kite on cough syrup and giovanni was packin a 20 bag of bud. also Alex, 2 eggs broke in his pocket, which got all over his pants, thus making it look like hr pissed myself. after chillin in the park for a few minutes, two cops pull up with spotlights on deck. the cops start yellin at us to not move, and start assuming one of us is carrying weed. they asked me if alex pissed himself, but he told them someone hit him with an egg.they went over to chris, and could clearly tell he was high and started asking him questions while we each got checked by a cop. luckily, they never got giovanni with the weed but ended up making me, alex, and giovanni go home while they arrested chris. he called us just now and told us he got arrested and his mom was crying

cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/3375/original/cool-story-bro.jpg?1244744914

Please login first to reply.