Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 28, 2009 @ 04:37 AM
DaSteeze

^^oh stfu faggot bringing real life morals to the internet. let us live.
October 28, 2009 @ 07:05 AM
modernmischief

Does your GF have a past?

Lol, pull your homey to the side and let him know the deal.
October 28, 2009 @ 07:18 AM
indirectdelete

Pussy ain't got no face.

loljk
October 28, 2009 @ 07:37 AM
alex.

Does your GF have a past?

lmao

"I can buy things from Walmart and make it look like Baby Phat."

lololol
October 28, 2009 @ 11:39 AM
dOpeMitch

your a shitty friend for letting him smash
once one of your boys begins talking about or too a ugly bitch tahts when you start ranking and laughing at his ass every second you get
this way he wont smash cause he will just be mad embarresed
October 28, 2009 @ 12:16 PM
SantaDuJuan

Guys, when she adds me on Facebook, I'll hook yall up with a picture.
October 28, 2009 @ 12:21 PM
Flatland Funk

dat gap
October 28, 2009 @ 02:08 PM
Brooklyn_718

lmao

"I can buy things from Walmart and make it look like Baby Phat."

lololol

lol word that was insane.
October 28, 2009 @ 03:23 PM
Dubstep

HONESTLY, ALL this debating can be settled to reach a general consensus by POSTING A PIC!

PLEASE DO IT FOR THE SAKE OF THE THREAD!!!

its not about you anyways, its about your roomate and this girl so just post the pic to settle all this DUMBASS knowledge people think they are dropping becasue i bet they'll think twice about they have said before
October 28, 2009 @ 03:28 PM
Dubstep

Speaking from experience... Whether it be a bad bitch or a wack bitch. All pussy GENERALLY feels the same. there is exceptions but those are not based on physical appearance. I've had good pussy from wack bitches and wack pussy from good bitches.

so just go for it.

NO HATE but,

HONESTLY having an anime avy and being the forums biggest nerd isnt helping your image when you try to drop knowledge

it would seem to me that you wouldnt have choice but to get a physically bad or wack bitches.

....jusssst sayyyin....
October 28, 2009 @ 04:13 PM
northwest

just happened, it's 2:32 here, by just happened i mean it happened like 2 hours ago.
So, my roommate has this girl we call "gap" who says hi to him every time we see her. He got said girl's number and we decided to hangout with her. Blahblahblah, this bitch has a gap in her mouth the size of the grand canyon. It almost seems like she's missing on of those big 2 teeth in the front of your upper row and the 2 other teeth tried to close the gap but never ground around to finishing it. She's also pudgy, has "regularish" tits, and little to no ass.

Let me tell you a little about her personality. I asked her what her favorite restaurant is, she yells out "golden corral." now for people that don't know what that is, it's a shit hole. I asked her what her favorite brand of clothing was she responds with "i can buy things from walmart and make it look like baby phat." i cried from laughter.

Tl:dr ugly bitch, favorite restaurant golden corral,

omfg !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol. Ugly bitch with shit taste!!! Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!
October 28, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
BruhMan

smh at niiggas thinking because a chick is a dime her pussy cant stank...wtf b? looks have nothing to do with that shit
October 28, 2009 @ 05:30 PM
SantaDuJuan

smh at niiggas thinking because a chick is a dime her pussy cant stank...wtf b? looks have nothing to do with that shit

Mental if you ask me, you let some things slide when a girl has a really pretty face.
October 28, 2009 @ 05:37 PM
illy

NO HATE but,

HONESTLY having an anime avy and being the forums biggest nerd isnt helping your image when you try to drop knowledge

it would seem to me that you wouldnt have choice but to get a physically bad or wack bitches.

....jusssst sayyyin....

confused
October 28, 2009 @ 05:48 PM
dOpeMitch

Nah i get that. But that's just as bad as me assuming that everybody on HB is a 90 pound white/asian kid with a supreme fitted & box tee. Which i know isnt the case.

My interests when i'm at home (Video Games & Anime), have absolutely nothing to do with my ability to pull hoes.

word to this
i work with a couple of fools that bang pretty hardcore actually and theyre always talking about naruto ( yea mad gay) and onlien gaming on gears status yo

closet nerds yo, most nigggggas are one..
October 28, 2009 @ 06:37 PM
Dubstep

Nah i get that. But that's just as bad as me assuming that everybody on HB is a 90 pound white/asian kid with a supreme fitted & box tee. Which i know isnt the case.

My interests when i'm at home (Video Games & Anime), have absolutely nothing to do with my ability to pull hoes.

well im not white or asian, never owned fitteds, or wore supreme before, which doesnt even matter

but, it just makes it that much harder to see your knowledge, MOST girls hate the fuck out of an xbox and videogames and crap especially if they see you screaming at a mic

and well the anime shit, you have to admit thats nerdy lol how do you pull that off with girls? confused

or do you pull girls with the exact same interests? in which in that case, a LOT of them bitches be conversing about anime character linage and constructing character relationship charts, along with correcting a person who called "anime" a cartoon, then gets flamed by them, oh and these girls would correct people if they are pulling off there hand "chakra" moves right, i mean COME ON!!! lol infamous i hope these arent the bitches you're pulling
October 28, 2009 @ 07:16 PM
db.cooper

without even reading the thread im going to go ahead and surmise the girl in question is black

sad
October 28, 2009 @ 07:23 PM
iroccvanz.

Golden Corral is pretty good.
=/
October 28, 2009 @ 07:25 PM
BruhMan

Golden Corral is pretty good.
=/

this
October 29, 2009 @ 12:33 AM
Ferris.Bueller

Lulzwut?

well im not white or asian, never owned fitteds, or wore supreme before, which doesnt even matter

but, it just makes it that much harder to see your knowledge, MOST girls hate the fuck out of an xbox and videogames and crap especially if they see you screaming at a mic

and well the anime shit, you have to admit thats nerdy lol how do you pull that off with girls? confused

or do you pull girls with the exact same interests? in which in that case, a LOT of them bitches be conversing about anime character linage and constructing character relationship charts, along with correcting a person who called "anime" a cartoon, then gets flamed by them, oh and these girls would correct people if they are pulling off there hand "chakra" moves right, i mean COME ON!!! lol infamous i hope these arent the bitches you're pulling

This kid knows whats up
October 29, 2009 @ 12:42 AM
vinsanityy

dubstep i luh u du.
October 29, 2009 @ 01:19 AM
WadeFromPhilly

as soon as she said i can make it look like baby phat i woulda asked her with the most serious face why you would wanna look like your wearing baby phat
October 29, 2009 @ 07:05 AM
THiZZ

Mental if you ask me, you let some things slide when a girl has a really pretty face.

FUCK NO... Im sorry but there is no mental blocking when your hitting it from the back and the shit works its way up to your face that can give a niqqa limp mode easy. Chances are if her shit is smelling like a garbage disposal she probably don't believe in vaginal hygiene. And you should never go down on random girls especially ones your just fuckin wit. Now if its your girl then its time you had a heart to heart talk and sat her down and invest in a douche A FUCKIN SAP!!!

-THiZZ
October 29, 2009 @ 11:26 AM
dOpeMitch

yea but why would anyone even bring this kinda shit up with a female? do you know how to spit game mah dude? why would anyone talk about any of this shit with a bitch hes fucking wih
he aint marrying her hes fcking with her
lesb4real
November 1, 2009 @ 11:49 PM
SantaDuJuan

Told you guys I got you. Here she is.
November 2, 2009 @ 01:13 AM
somet

&)
November 2, 2009 @ 01:18 AM
pebblesiscool

since when did girls start rockin vagina's on the face.?
November 2, 2009 @ 02:16 AM
Hobbes.

I asked her what her favorite restaurant is, she yells out "Golden Corral."

This made me lol irl.
November 2, 2009 @ 02:35 AM
VADO-U.N.

Told you guys I got you. Here she is.

this cant be her lmfao
November 2, 2009 @ 11:14 PM
dreamHACK

WTF I would smash

Please login first to reply.